PDA

View Full Version : Arc-V Episodes 135-137 Spoilers

LolsterXD97
7th December 2016, 01:05 PM
Episode 135: 揺れ動く次元 - Yureugoku Jigen
(The Trembling Dimensions)
Akaba Leo has successfully activated Arc-V, and the fusion of the dimensions has begun. On the other hand, Yuya is driven into a corner by Yuri. However, Yuya continues to fight fiercely for the sake of Yuto and his friends.

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Direction: 児谷直樹 || Kotani Naoki
Storyboard: 児谷直樹 || Kotani Naoki
Animation Director(s): 蛯名秀和 || Ebina Hidekazu

Episode 136: 覇王龍君臨 - Haōryū Kunrin
(Reign of the Supreme Dragon King)
Right before Reiji and others, who believe that Yuya’s Dueling will bring peace to the world… Zarc is finally awakened. Zarc proclaims that the feelings of those who believe in Yuya have helped him revive. The Lancers' battle against Zarc, who uses his overwhelming power to bring despair to all, has just begun.

Direction: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Storyboard: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Kim Hye-jeong

Break on 1/1

Episode 137: 反逆の覇王眷竜 - Hangyaku no Haōkenryū
(The Rebellious Supreme King Bloodline Dragon)
Shiun'in Sora and the others were no match against Zarc's might. In order to carry out the wishes of their fallen friends, Kurosaki and Kaito stand against Zarc. Facing off against Zarc's Supreme King Bloodline Dragon's fearsome might, Kurosaki and Kaito risk it all and challenge Zarc in order to save Yuto and Yuya.

Direction: 望月敬一郎 || Mochizuki Keiichiro
Storyboard: 西田章二 || Nishida Shouji
Animation Director: 宍倉 敏 – Shishikura Toshi

Source: http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=5577

Destiny91
7th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Well, right now we don't know if this "Supreme King Bloodline Dragon" is actually "Zarc".
But if it's not...please, don't be an Xyz.

darkgod789
7th December 2016, 02:31 PM
So based on what is said, i think that z'arc will wreck at least 4 people. Sora, the akaba brothers as well as shun and kaito. This should be fun to watch. I hope he is as sarcastic as Yuuri when he beats people since that would be fun. Please cause despair to everyone.

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Unfortunately i don't think he would be as fun to watch as Yuuri. Yuuri reminds me alot of Vector but has his own way of bringing despair to everyone.

Let the true entertainment BEGIN.

yshipster
7th December 2016, 02:44 PM
Sooooo...

Reiji and the others can only be Reiji, Reira, Sora, Edo, Jack, Gongenzaka and Sawatari, though the latter ones aren't at the scene so far. Maybe Kaito searches for Shun while Edo searches for Jack. This could mean that we'll see a Jack & Edo Tag Team after Shun & Kaito. I wonder if Zarc actually cards people.

Anyways, this is probably the last chance to get new support for each of the anime archetypes (including Shun's RRs, yay!), except for D/Ds, since Yuya vs Reiji as the final duel seems kinda obvious to me (Yuya has never beaten Reiji with his Entertainment Duel, if you think they'll break this rule).

LolsterXD97
7th December 2016, 02:59 PM
Well, right now we don't know if this "Supreme King Bloodline Dragon" is actually "Zarc".

Given it says "Rebellious", probably its another Pendulum Xyz using Dark Rebellion as a Material.

Supreme King Dragon Zarc is a whole different monster.

King
7th December 2016, 03:13 PM

In the other hand, i'm wanting so bad to be Xyz.

melcarba
7th December 2016, 03:52 PM
So... Shun DID wake up? Lol.

Didn't Astrograph Magician's effect already indirectly confirmed that Zarc would be a Fusion monster?

Destiny91
7th December 2016, 03:55 PM

This Dragon is expected to appear during the duel between Zarc vs Kaito/Shun
So maybe he will use an Xyz Dragon during that duel and then a Synchro Dragon when he faces Jack.
Of course, all of this will only happen it this new dragon is not Zarc itself.

yshipster
7th December 2016, 04:34 PM
This Dragon is expected to appear during the duel between Zarc vs Kaito/Shun
So maybe he will use an Xyz Dragon during that duel and then a Synchro Dragon when he faces Jack.
Of course, all of this will only happen it this new dragon is not Zarc itself.

That ... would be interesting, though it would be weird, if there is a card called Zarc, and two cards which are not. I guess Zarc (the Fusion monster) is his actual boss, and he'll just use the 4 Dimension Dragons and some combinations of them. So, since it's called Bloodline Dragon, it could also be a combination of DRXD and SVFD.

Also, since Zarc originally used Odd-Eyes Dragon and Pendulum didn't exist, which deck does he run now? The Structure Deck? Has he inherited Yuri's full-TV-Ad-genes?

King
7th December 2016, 04:49 PM
So... Shun DID wake up? Lol.

Didn't Astrograph Magician's effect already indirectly confirmed that Zarc would be a Fusion monster?

I'm talking about Supreme King Bloodline Dragon.

NassX
7th December 2016, 08:31 PM
Rank 12 RR - final falcon? please . The true final boss with the most broken effect

yshipster
7th December 2016, 09:05 PM
Rank 12 RR - final falcon? please . The true final boss with the most broken effect

I don't know. Given that Zarc vs Reiji/Reira/Sora only is 1 episode with a higher focus on Zarc's monsters, I actually doubt that we'll see that much new stuff of Shun and Kaito as well. I guess a Rank 9 RR and hopefully a RUM which Ranks Up more than 2 Ranks, but an uneven number of Ranks, are more likely.

Rygoken
7th December 2016, 09:23 PM
Maybe hopefully a better way to get your RUM from deck a guy can dream lol

yshipster
7th December 2016, 09:44 PM
Maybe hopefully a better way to get your RUM from deck a guy can dream lol

I guess they held back Shuns season 3 cards for a reason until now. Maybe there is something bigger with RRs they're up to.

--a guy can dream lol

LolsterXD97
7th December 2016, 09:51 PM

Shun already reached his apex with Rank 10, for one reason it is called Ultimate Falcon.

NassX
7th December 2016, 10:15 PM
Shun already reached his apex with Rank 10, for one reason it is called Ultimate Falcon.

fair enough, hopefully that falcon can do something good or it will remain odd-eyes rebellion dragon v2

Dyson Sphere
8th December 2016, 03:48 AM
RIP yuri, you were a great character destroying people and making us question how deep your relationship with the other yus is and it will be sad to see you go, and hey look Sora and Shun getting some action, these look pretty good

EmperorShun
8th December 2016, 06:48 AM
Yep as we thaught, it doesnt matter who wins, Zarc is coming. Sora will fight yay, will we finally see the Frightfur Fusion with more then 3000 ATK? Will it ne the rumored Chainsaw Dragon?

Anyways...goddamn Bloddline Dragon? Another Xyz Pendulum? Make Destruction & Creation Magician great again!

Day 547: Shun has finally awaken, but he still will be rekt by Zarc. Gotta hope he plays a goddamn RUM searcher. Seriously, its been more then 100 EP, and all we got is Tribute for Quick-Spell RUM. I know they are afraid of S0, but there are ways around that.

KingKaash
9th December 2016, 06:38 AM
"Come one, come all! Line up to take your shot at the Supreme King of the Unified Dimension! The fun has just begun!"

Seriously though I thought the Rank 12 RR might show up in the upcoming melee but all of your points are reasonable and therefore my hopes have been crushed.

From what this says, it seems like Reiji is gonna get wrecked. But he was my frontrunner to actually defeat Zarc. This begs the question, who will be the one to defeat Zarc? I guess it has to be Ray or Leo...

Baroque
9th December 2016, 12:05 PM
Y'never know, they could pull a Yuma with him and give him a Rank-Down-Magic card or something weird like that.

Which, compared to Utopia, could potentially be VERY useful for Raidraptors if made right.

Volteccer
9th December 2016, 12:27 PM
This begs the question, who will be the one to defeat Zarc? I guess it has to be Ray or Leo...

I'm going to assume some magic is going to come out of nowhere, and Yuya is going to beat Z-Arc. This is solely based on him being the MC. Even though he didn't beat either major villain of the Synchro arc.

LolsterXD97
9th December 2016, 12:49 PM
Y'never know, they could pull a Yuma with him and give him a Rank-Down-Magic card or something weird like that.

Which, compared to Utopia, could potentially be VERY useful for Raidraptors if made right.

I just said he wouldn't go higher than 10.

BTW, 136 is Edo and Sora vs Zarc:
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/5/3/5393b9fc-s.jpg

Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/49029301.html
So we better get Jack and The Man vs Zarc for 138 or I call bs.

Dyson Sphere
9th December 2016, 04:16 PM
And then after all hope is lost sawataris gonna beat zarc

EmperorShun
9th December 2016, 07:38 PM
And then after all hope is lost sawataris gonna beat zarc

Thats hillarious. I would like it to happen thought, he is the worst. I mean he is a lancer.

yshipster
9th December 2016, 07:45 PM
Wait, it says Edo and Sora vs Zarc? Those are definitely the two which I wouldn't consider as Lancers...

NassX
9th December 2016, 08:40 PM
Kaito and Shun vs Zarc - New xyz pendulum
Sora and Edo vs Zarc - New fusion pendulum (lmao please)
then Jack and gongezaka vs Zarc - new synchro pendulum (come one make me wish)
Also, finally an episode on christmas!!! is this really arc-v?

Zarkiel
10th December 2016, 03:32 AM
It will be interesting if yuya duels zarc in his own mind or maybe if all four of them dueled zarc. I feel like whatever trick ray pulled the first time isn't going to work twice, and it would be cool to showcase their decks without their ace monsters. also could use more predator plant fusions.

Indytotof
10th December 2016, 11:38 AM
Kaito and Shun vs Zarc - New xyz pendulum
Sora and Edo vs Zarc - New fusion pendulum (lmao please)
then Jack and gongezaka vs Zarc - new synchro pendulum (come one make me wish)
Also, finally an episode on christmas!!! is this really arc-v?

+1

Also Jack... shill a "Red" searcher please. The last good "Red" card you've shill and must be printed was Red Vanish. Kaito already shill Cipher Biplane monster that somewhat fix some issues with "Cipher" and its searchable with Cipher Mirror Knight (and thanks god Biplane can search Wings)

NassX
10th December 2016, 07:47 PM
Do you think yuri will use the same plot card to bring out starve venom and clear wing or will he use another one?

LolsterXD97
10th December 2016, 07:50 PM
Do you think yuri will use the same plot card to bring out starve venom and clear wing or will he use another one?

Probably he will use it again, so they start with their Dragons right off the bat.

yshipster
10th December 2016, 08:12 PM

He said it's his true ace card, so he'll probably use it multiple times.

Actually, since that card is able to summon DRXD as well (in the anime you can chose, wether one monster becomes a tuner, or both become level 4), it might be one of Zarc's cards.

ScionStorm
10th December 2016, 08:24 PM
Will Sora get to summon his ultimate fusion monster?

KingKaash
10th December 2016, 08:47 PM

I wish that right before the duel would start, Yuya's pendant starts glowing and reacting and then four orbs fly out of it. They materialize into cards and 2 of them shoot out towards Yuya while the other two shoot out to Yuri. Yuya and Yuto look in surprise and read "Iris Magician" and "Black Fang Magician" while Yuri is shocked at first then does his evil smile and says "Pendulum monsters? Thank you for this gift. White Wing Magician and Violet Poison Magician will make a great addition to my deck" Then they both topdeck them and draw them on their first turns. It would give at least give Yuri another way to bring out his 2 dragons.

LolsterXD97
11th December 2016, 10:58 AM
He said it's his true ace card, so he'll probably use it multiple times.

Just watched the episode, he uses a Level 6 Tuner with a Token to Summon Clear Wing (for Starving Venom he uses Scorpio and Cobra). No Transcendental Fusion appeared.

yshipster
11th December 2016, 12:16 PM
Just watched the episode, he uses a Level 6 Tuner with a Token to Summon Clear Wing (for Starving Venom he uses Scorpio and Cobra). No Transcendental Fusion appeared.

Yeah, I saw that. Definitely unexpected.

darkgod789
11th December 2016, 01:32 PM
Got to love watching yuuri troll people. He trolled the hell out of Yuya by stealing his last hope (dark rebellion). And Yuto thought it was a good idea to get all 4 dragons on the field.

ScionStorm
18th December 2016, 10:10 AM
Next week's episode will air on Christmas! Yuya disappears, Zarc awakens, Sora and Phoenix try in vain to overcome him, and the "devil" reveals that everyone putting their faith in the protagonist helped to revive him. What a merry, merry x-mas this shall be.

Indytotof
18th December 2016, 10:52 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cz8nTBLUkAEd_J0.jpg

All I can say is... What the fuck Yuya ?

darkgod789
18th December 2016, 01:16 PM
Look at yuya's face. http://image.prntscr.com/image/746446c76876443ab6b505274c99fc45.png He finally learnt the true way of entertainment. The art of destruction and despair.

Dark-Shimy
18th December 2016, 06:04 PM

I think that probably now the 4 Yu boys are under Zarc's control and probably Yuto, Yuri and Yugo will reappear with demonic look like Yuya. The real Zarc should be inside the Supreme King Dragon.

KingJinzo
18th December 2016, 09:24 PM
With the preview of episode 135, I guess the "others" from the 136's synopsis only refers to Edo, since "Sora-tachi" doesn't state a specific number.

EmperorShun
18th December 2016, 09:26 PM

Yubels new form looks sick. Oh wait...

Ok to be real, this is the real "Battle Beast". I love the duel disc!

I think that probably now the 4 Yu boys are under Zarc's control and probably Yuto, Yuri and Yugo will reappear with demonic look like Yuya. The real Zarc should be inside the Supreme King Dragon.

Y-You are saying we get more support for the Yu-archtypes? Maybe in a demonic-looking form? Its christmas soon so I know what I wish for.

Also isnt Arc-V 136 airing on December 25? Because Christmas is a day before that or is it still 24 in Japan?

Indytotof
18th December 2016, 09:37 PM
I love the duel disc!

Yeah me too. The dragon-like shape of the blade is a nice touch.

yshipster
18th December 2016, 09:43 PM
Yeah me too. The dragon-like shape of the blade is a nice touch.

I actually thought it is a claw, like a mirrored version of his (from our view) left hand.

Dark-Shimy
19th December 2016, 12:32 AM
Yubels new form looks sick. Oh wait...

Ok to be real, this is the real "Battle Beast". I love the duel disc!

Y-You are saying we get more support for the Yu-archtypes? Maybe in a demonic-looking form? Its christmas soon so I know what I wish for.

Also isnt Arc-V 136 airing on December 25? Because Christmas is a day before that or is it still 24 in Japan?

It will air on 25. 137 will air on January 8.

DelCtrl
19th December 2016, 12:49 PM

So... Is Yu-Gi-Oh! is doing a crossover with Devilman for Christmas or what?

yshipster
20th December 2016, 04:35 PM
I just saw that the wiki translated 137 like this:

The Rebellious Supreme King Servant Dragon

So he either summons Darkvrm (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Supreme_King_Servant_Dragon_Darkvrm), which would be strange, since the episode would be named after a searcher then, or we're getting another one of the Supreme King Servant Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Supreme_King_Servant_Dragon)s.

In both cases: That means that Shun & Kaito survive the summon of Zarc for 1 turn.

LolsterXD97
22nd December 2016, 05:14 PM
http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/a/7/a7df7d14-s.jpg
http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/e/a/ea5a5ead-s.jpg
Crow is apparently back from Card Dimension. The Man, Sawatari and JACK are back too.

ScionStorm
22nd December 2016, 06:34 PM
Crow is apparently back from Card Dimension. The Man, Sawatari and JACK are back too.

All boys. No girls. Poor Asuka. Where even is my Michio?

Dark-Shimy
22nd December 2016, 07:35 PM

So V-JUMP calls that Demonic Yuya just as Supreme King Dragon Zarc in "human" version?

Sanokal
22nd December 2016, 07:51 PM

Makes sense. The intention was to revive the sealed peeps in the new world.

LolsterXD97
22nd December 2016, 08:27 PM

It sorta makes sense, but it irks me Asuka, Dennis, Tsukikage and/or Yusho weren't revived too (or at least aren't involved Dueling Zarc), especially Tsukikage given his card was along with Crow's and is part of the Lancers too.

Anyway, I hope they shill the fuck out of all the challengers card-wise, no matter how long the cards take to come out.

yshipster
22nd December 2016, 11:04 PM
It sorta makes sense, but it irks me Asuka, Dennis, Tsukikage and/or Yusho weren't revived too (or at least aren't involved Dueling Zarc), especially Tsukikage given his card was along with Crow's and is part of the Lancers too.

Anyway, I hope they shill the fuck out of all the challengers card-wise, no matter how long the cards take to come out.

The uncarded people should be in the new original dimension, while Zarc and the remaining Lancers are in that dome which shields them from the new original dimension, so I doubt Crow is revived there. It's more likely that an uncard-device is inside that dome, and since Crow's card is with Jack anyways (and not in the Arc-V), the King probably revives our second-favorite bird-guy on his own.

Except for Yusho and Tsukikage, this also explains why only Crow is revived, since the others ARE in the new original dimension already. And Yusho should be with Zarc himself right now, so I guess nobody can revive him for now.

Side note: Dennis' and Asuka's cards are still inside of Yusho's card, so they're actually double-carded right now, and, like Yusho himself, out of reach atm.

ScionStorm
22nd December 2016, 11:20 PM
But my Michio!!!

Also I prefer to see Chojiro over Crow any day. I welcome more Cardians

yshipster
22nd December 2016, 11:27 PM
But my Michio!!!

He IS in next episode's preview, though only as a Synchro Dimension citizen.

ScionStorm
22nd December 2016, 11:29 PM
He IS in next episode's preview, though only as a Synchro Dimension citizen.

Dammit. They be teasin' my ENJOY at a distance.

J. D. Guy
23rd December 2016, 12:55 AM
But my Michio!!!

Don't forget poor Halil and Olga. I still need more Glacial Beasts and Genies and Lamps in my life. I'd take Trout, too, if it means more Legendary Fisherman support.

Also, speaking as someone who actually unironically likes Crow, I really wish Shinji was there, quite frankly. I also like him and enjoyed his time on the show, and would love to have more Battlewasps under his section of the backlog.

Last but not least, I'm kinda hoping Alexis gets un-carded, too, but instead of going after Zarc like the others, she's going after an unstable Ray. This would explain why she's not with the others and would give Ray a Duel before she facing Zarc. That's my hope, anyway. Yusho, Moon Shadow, and Dennis could be with 'em, too, but I'll be okay with just Alexis, since she is the only other guest character not accounted for.

KingKaash
23rd December 2016, 07:45 PM

This is really cool. But please don't tell me this is new permanent form of Zarc...I want the original guy

LolsterXD97
25th December 2016, 11:54 AM
anime!Zarc is way too over-the-top, a Fusion-Synchro-Xyz-Pendulum hybrid with rainbow border.

yshipster
25th December 2016, 12:08 PM
anime!Zarc is way too over-the-top, a Fusion-Synchro-Xyz-Pendulum hybrid with rainbow border.

Well, he has 7 monster effects (including the Pendulum effects of the real card), but a Pendulum effect which makes Scale 13 still obsolete...

HelixReactor
25th December 2016, 03:06 PM

So that makes it (anime-wise only sadly) technically the first Xyz Monster to legitimately have a Level without any sorts of modifiers.

Kachidoki would be so happy right now :') (Unless he was running for his life at the moment, which is most likely the case.)

Oh well, it's a shame to see that Hawow Z-Arc got the Neos Wiseman Syndrome in terms of not getting to keep his anime card type.

yshipster
25th December 2016, 03:19 PM
So that makes it (anime-wise only sadly) technically the first Xyz Monster to legitimately have a Level without any sorts of modifiers.

Kachidoki would be so happy right now :') (Unless he was running for his life at the moment, which is most likely the case.)

Oh well, it's a shame to see that Hawow Z-Arc got the Neos Wiseman Syndrome in terms of not getting to keep his anime card type.

Would be funny to "Synchro Summon" Zarc with the four new Magicians, if you reduce their levels to 3.

HelixReactor
25th December 2016, 03:25 PM
Would be funny to "Synchro Summon" Zarc with the four new Magicians, if you reduce their levels to 3.

It would've loved to see that

But of course, Anime Z-Arc only wants to be Summoned through Astrograph Magician >.>

(Meanwhile, Chronograph must be crying in a corner right now)

LolsterXD97
25th December 2016, 03:26 PM
It would've loved to see that

But of course, Anime Z-Arc only wants to be Summoned through Astrograph Magician >.>

(Meanwhile, Chronograph must be crying in a corner right now)

Chronograph probably isn't canon given Astrograph was shown to be the fusion of Stargazer and Timegazer.

HelixReactor
25th December 2016, 03:29 PM
Chronograph probably isn't canon given Astrograph was shown to be the fusion of Stargazer and Timegazer.

Most likely, yeah >.>

One can only hope they go they follow the Flame Wingman/Phoenix Enforcer route and have Chronograph be the alternate fusion, but oh well.

yshipster
25th December 2016, 04:12 PM
Most likely, yeah >.>

One can only hope they go they follow the Flame Wingman/Phoenix Enforcer route and have Chronograph be the alternate fusion, but oh well.

Would that be Zorc then? I mean, both are giant dragons, one with big wings, and the other with a big ...

nvm

HelixReactor
25th December 2016, 05:27 PM
Would that be Zorc then? I mean, both are giant dragons, one with big wings, and the other with a big ...

nvm

I was only referring to the possibility of Astrograph and Chronograph being alternate fusions of the Gazers.

But sure, if you insist.. ><

KingJinzo
25th December 2016, 05:38 PM

Or the method of unsealing card is simply playing them on the Duel Disk. Which would justify why Tsukikage, Asuka and Yusyo are not there since they were owned by Yuya and Yuri at that point.

Dark-Shimy
25th December 2016, 07:10 PM
Ok, so the anime version of Zarc is a Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Pendulum Effect Monster. And that gargoyle-like Yuya form is Zarc himself, rather than not just a Yuya controlled by Zarc.

Today we had Zarc vs Sora and Edo. We'll have probably Zarc vs Kurosaki and Kaito, Zarc vs Gongenzaka and Jack, Zarc vs Sawatari and Crow. And I feel that there will be a Zarc vs Ray, but this time Zarc will win, since he is more powerful now with Pendulum. And I do feel that somehow the 4 Dimension boys will be out of Zarc and face him.

Now, what I don't like of ARC-V is how behind was left the evil Sora that wanted to defeat Kurosaki.

Oh and next episode is about Zarc using Yuto's Dragon.

darkgod789
25th December 2016, 07:50 PM
Ok, so the anime version of Zarc is a Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Pendulum Effect Monster. And that gargoyle-like Yuya form is Zarc himself, rather than not just a Yuya controlled by Zarc.

Today we had Zarc vs Sora and Edo. We'll have probably Zarc vs Kurosaki and Kaito, Zarc vs Gongenzaka and Jack, Zarc vs Sawatari and Crow. And I feel that there will be a Zarc vs Ray, but this time Zarc will win, since he is more powerful now with Pendulum. And I do feel that somehow the 4 Dimension boys will be out of Zarc and face him.

Now, what I don't like of ARC-V is how behind was left the evil Sora that wanted to defeat Kurosaki.

Oh and next episode is about Zarc using Yuto's Dragon.

It may not be dark rebellion but a servant form. Supreme king servant bloodline dragon.

Dark-Shimy
25th December 2016, 08:07 PM
It may not be dark rebellion but a servant form. Supreme king servant bloodline dragon.

The Summon sequence was that of Dark Rebellion.

And how broken is Astrograph Sorcerer.

I think the TCG should fix Yuya's Magicians names. The first known Majutsushi was Time Wizard, so they should rename to, example, Stargazer Wizard, Timegazer Wizard, etc., and leave the Sorcerers as Magicians. And probably they will be renamed to something like Stargrapher and Timegrapher.

KingJinzo
25th December 2016, 09:39 PM
The Summon sequence was that of Dark Rebellion.

Yet, you didn't notice the green Haou pattern on its body nor the double tusk?

darkgod789
25th December 2016, 09:57 PM
It is also slightly different summon chant as well. So its not dark rebellion.

KingJinzo
25th December 2016, 10:05 PM
It is also slightly different summon chant as well. So its not dark rebellion.

That's the point.

Dark-Shimy
25th December 2016, 10:33 PM

Probably it's just a Zarc-affected Dark Rebellion. Or probably Supreme King Servant Dragon - Dark Rebellion (similar naming to the 5D's manga Dragons). Anyways we have to wait two weeks to see. But if I'm correctly, then there will be more Supreme King Servant Dragons, based on the original 4 Dimension Dragons, and probably they are all Pendulums too. I didn't watch the episode, but Zarc didn't end with two Darkvrm on the field?

And reading Zarc's anime lore, I found a hint about how it will be defeated.

While there are Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters banished and/or in any Graveyard(s), this card cannot be destroyed, also unaffected by card effects that would make it leave the field.

So I can see that Yuya, or the 4 Dimension boys, will get their Dragons back to destroy Zarc.

KingJinzo
25th December 2016, 10:54 PM
Probably it's just a Zarc-affected Dark Rebellion. Or probably Supreme King Servant Dragon - Dark Rebellion (similar naming to the 5D's manga Dragons). Anyways we have to wait two weeks to see. But if I'm correctly, then there will be more Supreme King Servant Dragons, based on the original 4 Dimension Dragons, and probably they are all Pendulums too. I didn't watch the episode, but Zarc didn't end with two Darkvrm on the field?

While there are Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters banished and/or in any Graveyard(s), this card cannot be destroyed, also unaffected by card effects that would make it leave the field.

So I can see that Yuya, or the 4 Dimension boys, will get their Dragons back to destroy Zarc.

Well, if you have finally watched the episode later on, you can check out the actual episode discussion thread.

Dark-Shimy
25th December 2016, 11:03 PM
Well, if you have finally watched the episode later on, you can check out the actual episode discussion thread.

I didn't, I'll wait for Friday for Spanish subs. Just watched some parts, including Zarc Summon.

KingJinzo
25th December 2016, 11:06 PM
I didn't, I'll wait for Friday for Spanish subs. Just watched some parts, including Zarc Summon.

I said "later".

yshipster
25th December 2016, 11:15 PM

Or they just summon a beatstick with more than 4k (looks at Kaito and Shun)