PDA

View Full Version : mother fricking dragons

jaden yuki
8th December 2016, 11:04 AM
hi any dragons you guys can recomend for a dragon deck will be great ta:):)

Volteccer
8th December 2016, 02:04 PM
If you want a dragon deck, Blue-Eyes is really good.

But personally, I like Odd-Eyes. 3 each of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon and Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon gives you a pendulum summoning engine, with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon to both search them out and serve as a decent win condition in and of itself. Add in Sky Iris to search them out and you should be good. The issue is that Persona isn't out yet.

Indytotof
8th December 2016, 05:59 PM
If you want a dragon deck, Blue-Eyes is really good.

But personally, I like Odd-Eyes. 3 each of Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon and Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon gives you a pendulum summoning engine, with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon to both search them out and serve as a decent win condition in and of itself. Add in Sky Iris to search them out and you should be good. The issue is that Persona isn't out yet.

3 of Persona and Mirage seems way too bricky. I prefer using both Mirage and Persona to 1, because they aren't actually THAT great. There is a basic version of it:

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb419/Indytotof/bandicam%202016-12-08%2018-52-19-334_zpsbaighsaj.jpg

3 Apex and 2 OEPD also works, depend on preference and how big your wallet is (and that remind me I'll have to invest into Apex, Ignister, Maxx "C", Archfiend Eccentrik, OEMD, REFMD, UtL and regular Utopia and Majester... thank god they are all somewhat cheap).

hi any dragons you guys can recomend for a dragon deck will be great ta:):)

If you're looking into meta stuff, Blue-Eyes is the way to go if you have a wallet big enough. A cheaper but still damn good other deck is Kaiju Felgrand (I've post a sample decklist here btw).

Dread Kaiser
8th December 2016, 06:44 PM
and if you don't care about being competitve, the Dragon Lords structure is fun to use

Volteccer
8th December 2016, 07:50 PM
3 of Persona and Mirage seems way too bricky. I prefer using both Mirage and Persona to 1, because they aren't actually THAT great. There is a basic version of it:.

Yeah, but that's an Odd-Eyes Magician deck. I think he wants more of a pure dragon deck, and I suggested an all-dragon pendulum summoning engine.

jaden yuki
9th December 2016, 01:54 PM
ok thanks mate ill take that into consideration has have 1 oddeyes sycrho and xyz :)

- - - Updated - - -

ok thanks mate ill take that into consideration has have 1 oddeyes sycrho and xyz :) and thx all of you ill take advice into ideas is really appriciated:):):)