PDA

View Full Version : Dinner and a Show

xeroplazm
29th September 2015, 07:32 AM
https://xeroplazm.tinytake.com/sf/MzE3ODY4XzE4ODI3MDg

The basic idea I had here came about after I was playing a few games of using Madolches, Messengelato is a great searcher but I wasn't special summoning it enough to make it useful. That was when I got the idea to use add a pendulum mechanic into the deck. At first., I used Majespecters since they had a scale of 2 and 5 but it felt kinda cheap using Majespecters so I swapped over to using Performapals.

The deck can search things out like crazy. With the Performapals allowing you to use a strong draw and search engine, the deck thins out very quickly making it easier to get to the Madolche cards so you can pull of some crazy combos. And since pendulums don't go to the graveyard, you can still make use of all the Madolche cards that work around having no monsters in the graveyard.

After testing the deck out for while, I've found that it's pretty easy to complete the pendulum scale on the first turn, but it is still something I very rarely actually do as it leaves both scales open to be destroyed which will slow down the deck.

The extra deck is something pretty basic and what you'd expect from a Pendulum Madolche deck, the thing I've found with it though is that I'm cautious of using the extra deck since if I do, I'll lose my Madolches or Performapals since they'll go the graveyard and then they might be stuck there, unless Tiaramasu brings back the Madolches.

Hope in the Interstice
29th September 2015, 07:55 AM
Damn you people and your awesome puns.

As for the Graveyard problem with Pendulums, have you tried Jar of Avarice or maybe Pot of Riches?

xeroplazm
29th September 2015, 08:54 AM
That's a good idea, I'll try and work one of those in.

Dread Kaiser
29th September 2015, 01:42 PM
oh hey not clowns..........oh....madolche
Where is my napalm....

Thanako
29th September 2015, 02:29 PM
It's like something out of Disne-oh, I just got a cease and desist letter for some reason. Anyways, I'm liking the idea here. I know your deck space is a bit tight, but I'd suggest taking out the 2nd Leviair for something like Muzurhythm, M-X-Saber Invoker, or Fortune Tune if you can fit one of these in. They all have their pros and cons, so I'll leave that to you.