PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] [Arc-V] Summaries: 138 - 141

yshipster
5th January 2017, 05:22 PM
It's been around on the wikia and reddit, so I guess a post about it will eventually appear here anyways ... NOW:

138: The Shadow-Winged Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_138)
Gong and Jack begin an intense Duel against Zarc. Zarc then summons a deadly menace to the Field: Supreme King Servant Dragon – Clear Wing.

139: The Eyes Tainted by Darkness (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_139)
The next Duelists to challenge Zarc are Sylvio and a resurrected Crow. As the two try to call out to Yuya through their Dueling, Zarc seems to be shaken for a moment, but…

140: Pendulum of the Soul (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_140)
The fierce battle against Zarc continues. Ray appears before Riley once again, and tells him that there is a “soul” residing inside Zarc. The Duelists who have challenged Zarc also feel the same. A showdown between Declan and Zarc then begins. Will everyone’s emotions toward Yuya be able to create a miracle in this battle?

141: TBD (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_141)
TBD (but we know it airs on February 5th, so it's something...)

So we now know:
- Crow + Sawatari confirmed as final fodders
- Zarc vs Reiji as the final act
- Ray don't actually duels (at least in January)
- Zarc has a good thing inside him (what an unbelievable plot twist it would be, if it turns out that it is Yuya protected by the pendant...)
- Naming pattern for the Supreme King Servant Dragons:

- SKSD - Clear Wing

- SKSD - Dark Rebellion

- SKSD - Starving Venom

- SKSD - Odd-Eyes?

EmperorShun
5th January 2017, 07:22 PM
So...a few fodder duels. Im okay with that, but please give them more support! Why exactly does Yuuya, better saying ZARC react to Sawatari & Crow? He has deeper Bonds with Sora & Gong. It doesnt make sense. Also Reiji has one last attempt to refresh his K/D.

The Dimensional Dragon Servants are confirmt as far as I guess, or they at least plan to release them all. Otherwise ZARC would not be able to summon any Servant Dragon from Extra Deck or Main Deck. Looking foreward to see Malefics 2.0.

Sanokal
5th January 2017, 07:35 PM
Wait, so I WAS kinda right about 138...funny that.

darkgod789
5th January 2017, 07:43 PM
So...a few fodder duels. Im okay with that, but please give them more support! Why exactly does Yuuya, better saying ZARC react to Sawatari & Crow? He has deeper Bonds with Sora & Gong. It doesnt make sense. Also Reiji has one last attempt to refresh his K/D.

The Dimensional Dragon Servants are confirmt as far as I guess, or they at least plan to release them all. Otherwise ZARC would not be able to summon any Servant Dragon from Extra Deck or Main Deck. Looking foreward to see Malefics 2.0.

Crow revived remember. Yuya saw crow get carded. So i think that is the reason why he reacts more to that. Real

Dark-Shimy
5th January 2017, 10:44 PM
So I was right about the corrupted Dimensional Dragons names being similar to those of the Duel Dragons. And I still believe that there will be a Egao version of Zarc to defeat it. Something like Smile King Dragon, a battle of Haoryu vs Egaoryu.

And strangely, episode 141 didn't say anything, not even it's title.

NassX
5th January 2017, 11:18 PM
So we now know:
- Crow + Sawatari confirmed as final fodders
- Zarc vs Reiji as the final act
- Ray don't actually duels (at least in January)
- Zarc has a good thing inside him (what an unbelievable plot twist it would be, if it turns out that it is Yuya protected by the pendant...)
- Naming pattern for the Supreme King Servant Dragons:

- SKSD - Clear Wing

- SKSD - Dark Rebellion

- SKSD - Starving Venom

- SKSD - Odd-Eyes?

Those sksd dragons will all be part pendulum i hope. just like the manga versions of our heavenly dragons
reiji alone taking on zarc is weird, reira could join as well or the professor(?). I just HOPE that reiji does not use the same combo of summoning those 3 weak extra deck monsters. It's super tiring seeing that every duel. I enjoyed his duel against Roger (that also dissapeared out of nowhere) because he went full agressive on him.
I agree that zarc should've responded better to sora and gong but whatever. I just hope to see some really good new cards for these duels

Destiny91
6th January 2017, 12:54 AM
I wonder if SKSD Clear Wing will keep it's WIND attribute or if they will change it to DARK.
Personally, I hope we get a DARK Clear Wing.

yshipster
6th January 2017, 01:01 AM
I wonder if SKSD Clear Wing will keep it's WIND attribute or if they will change it to DARK.
Personally, I hope we get a DARK Clear Wing.

They even made the Magician version of it WIND, while the new Magicians only support DARK monsters. I doubt, that they'll change it now.

Dark-Shimy
6th January 2017, 03:54 AM
They even made the Magician version of it WIND, while the new Magicians only support DARK monsters. I doubt, that they'll change it now.

That's because Clear Wing is the only non-DARK of the Dimension Dragons. But the Zarc version of Clear Wing can be DARK.

Dyson Sphere
6th January 2017, 04:13 AM
soul residing in zarc, i hope its yuri taking control and not yuya being egaod into control

KingKaash
6th January 2017, 05:30 AM
Yes go Reiji! That showdown will hopefully be good

ScionStorm
6th January 2017, 06:43 AM
Dammit. Riley better duel again WITH Reiji this time. If any of them need their deck to be more fleshed out its him. If anyone of them doesn't need more cards it's freaking Crow. Why couldn't they ressurect Asuka? Or have Chojiro drop in and remind Zarc of how he had lost his ENJOYment and how Yuya gave him hope again. Certainly it's at least as feasible a plot turn as randomly ressurecting Crow. /Endrant

J. D. Guy
6th January 2017, 08:58 AM
soul residing in zarc, i hope its yuri taking control and not yuya being egaod into control

Um, why?

More pertinent, why would that ever be relevant enough for Ray to note Riley of?

Sanokal
6th January 2017, 10:29 AM
I take it you aren't familiar with Dyson Sphere.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause Crow's dealt with Awakened Yuya before.

yshipster
6th January 2017, 02:49 PM
UPDATES for 138 + 139:

138:
Gong and Jack begin an intense Duel against Zarc. Zarc then Summons a deadly menace to the field: "Supreme King Servant Dragon Clear Wing", a dragon that resembles Yugo's dragon. Defending his very own soul, "Red Dragon", Jack attempts to bring back Yuya's entertainment spirit, which has been locked inside Zarc.

139:
The next Duelists to challenge Zarc are Sylvio and a resurrected Crow. As the two try to call out to Yuya through their Dueling, Zarc seems to be shaken for a moment. However, as if shrugging off their attempt, Zarc then summons "Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes". And then, right before his eyes, Leo Akaba….

So, SKSD Clear Wing, Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion so far, but no Starving Venom. Also Leo does what no Akaba has ever done before, and leaves his Control Room during a crisis.

EmperorShun
6th January 2017, 05:59 PM
UPDATES for 138 + 139:

138:
Gong and Jack begin an intense Duel against Zarc. Zarc then Summons a deadly menace to the field: "Supreme King Servant Dragon Clear Wing", a dragon that resembles Yugo's dragon. Defending his very own soul, "Red Dragon", Jack attempts to bring back Yuya's entertainment spirit, which has been locked inside Zarc.

139:
The next Duelists to challenge Zarc are Sylvio and a resurrected Crow. As the two try to call out to Yuya through their Dueling, Zarc seems to be shaken for a moment. However, as if shrugging off their attempt, Zarc then summons "Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes". And then, right before his eyes, Leo Akaba….

So, SKSD Clear Wing, Odd-Eyes and Dark Rebellion so far, but no Starving Venom. Also Leo does what no Akaba has ever done before, and leaves his Control Room during a crisis.

I am pretty certain they will bring SKSD Starve Venom if they brought the other 3. Leo is coming out? Does this really mean Leo+Reiji duel?

KingKaash
6th January 2017, 07:09 PM
UPDATES for 138 + 139:

And then, right before his eyes, Leo Akaba….

My guess is that Leo will sacrifice himself to bring back Ray. As far as we've seen, the Arc-V is not working as he thought and Ray has not been revived. He may give up his life force to power the machine to bring back Ray. I hope not though. I want to see more Spirit Tech Force

yshipster
6th January 2017, 07:16 PM
My guess is that Leo will sacrifice himself to bring back Ray. As far as we've seen, the Arc-V is not working as he thought and Ray has not been revived. He may give up his life force to power the machine to bring back Ray. I hope not though. I want to see more Spirit Tech Force

Spirit Crystal - Salamander Core and Silpheed Core imply, that there are a WATER and an EARTH Spirit Crystal as well, so I hope we'll see them as well someday.

Never die
6th January 2017, 11:04 PM
Dammit. Riley better duel again WITH Reiji this time. If any of them need their deck to be more fleshed out its him. If anyone of them doesn't need more cards it's freaking Crow. Why couldn't they ressurect Asuka? Or have Chojiro drop in and remind Zarc of how he had lost his ENJOYment and how Yuya gave him hope again. Certainly it's at least as feasible a plot turn as randomly ressurecting Crow. /Endrant

So you are wondering why they bring back a character you don't like and not bring back characters you like?Despite the character they bring back was far more usefull than the ones you want back.

Dark-Shimy
7th January 2017, 03:39 AM
I think probably Leo will be killed by Zarc.

ScionStorm
7th January 2017, 03:50 AM
So you are wondering why they bring back a character you don't like and not bring back characters you like?Despite the character they bring back was far more usefull than the ones you want back.

I'm not wondering why. I know exactly why. Blackwings sell.

King
7th January 2017, 05:13 AM
UPDATES for 138 + 139:

138:

139:

Jack defeat confirmed.

KingJinzo
7th January 2017, 01:49 PM
Dammit. Riley better duel again WITH Reiji this time. If any of them need their deck to be more fleshed out its him. If anyone of them doesn't need more cards it's freaking Crow. Why couldn't they ressurect Asuka? Or have Tokumatsu drop in and remind Zarc of how he had lost his ENJOYment and how Yuya gave him hope again. Certainly it's at least as feasible a plot turn as randomly ressurecting Crow. /Endrant
Simple. Neither Asuka nor Tokumatsu are available at the moment.

1) It's confirmed by Sora that there is a way to uncard people (I won't be surprised if it turns out that you just need to summon them.) Crow's revival will prove that statement.
2) Asuka, Tsukikage and Yusyo's cards are gone when Yuri and Yuya fused together to become Zarc. Same goes to Halil and Olga who were in Yuzu's possession.
3) Tokumatsu is in City. The duel against Zarc takes place in the Fusion Dimension. There might be whole between the dimensions, but no wormholes to jump in.

I guess, Crow is less random than Kachidoki or BB.

J. D. Guy
8th January 2017, 12:26 AM
Alexis's card is still on that hallway floor, as no one picked it up after it fell there.

ScionStorm
8th January 2017, 01:25 AM
Alexis's card is still on that hallway floor, as no one picked it up after it fell there.

That... makes me feel so sad. :(

Sanokal
8th January 2017, 02:31 AM
No-one was seen picking it up, you mean.

ScionStorm
8th January 2017, 03:15 AM
No-one was seen picking it up, you mean.

Its the same thing until you open the cat box.

Never die
8th January 2017, 01:03 PM
I'm not wondering why. I know exactly why. Blackwings sell.

The thing is even if Asuka was playing blackwings as well they still would choose Crow.Asking why they choose Crow over her is like asking why the archlight brothers dueled together with the 3 main characters instead of the number club.Obviously the archlight brothers/Crow were more important/usefull than the Numbers club/Asuka.

Dark-Shimy
8th January 2017, 05:27 PM
It looks like Jack's Double Tuning in next episode will look similar to an Accel Synchro.

Oh, and ghosts. People lost in between dimensions. Those should be carded people, so that should be the key for Crow's revival.

And Supreme King Servant Dragons, Dark Rebellion and Clear Wing appear to be able to be Xyz and Synchro Summoned during the opponent's turn if they do a Xyz/Synchro Summon, if the owner controls Supreme King Dragon Zarc. Interesting. Probably there will be a Supreme King Servant Dragon Tuner.

yshipster
8th January 2017, 05:39 PM
That moment when they redcon Reijis entire deck, but instead of doing the same to RR - Vanishing Lanius (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidraptor_-_Vanishing_Lanius_(anime)), they give him another monster with it's OCG/TCG effect (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidraptor_-_Vanishing_Lanius). Still want RR - King's Lanius (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidraptor_-_King's_Lanius) tho

Indytotof
8th January 2017, 05:44 PM
That moment when they redcon Shun entire deck, but instead of doing the same to RR - Vanishing Lanius (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidraptor_-_Vanishing_Lanius_(anime)), they give him another monster with it's OCG/TCG effect (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidraptor_-_Vanishing_Lanius). Still want RR - King's Lanius (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidraptor_-_King's_Lanius) tho

Fixed for you.

LolsterXD97
8th January 2017, 05:47 PM
Fixed for you.

No, he meant Reiji. He always gets his cards retconed to their OCG Versions after their early apparence.

yshipster
8th January 2017, 05:48 PM
Fixed for you.

No? I meant that they gave all of Reiji's card's in the anime their OCG/TCG effects later, but because they didn't do it for Shun, that thing probably happened.

I wonder why thye didn't give him a 2nd Vanishing Lanius. Does that mean, there will be still RRs printed in the future? Also he didn't activate Fuzzy Lanius' graveyard effect -.-

EmperorShun
8th January 2017, 07:50 PM
No? I meant that they gave all of Reiji's card's in the anime their OCG/TCG effects later, but because they didn't do it for Shun, that thing probably happened.

I wonder why thye didn't give him a 2nd Vanishing Lanius. Does that mean, there will be still RRs printed in the future? Also he didn't activate Fuzzy Lanius' graveyard effect -.-

Yeah I wondered as well. Same goes for the RUM, he could have played Escape Force and it would still remain the same. I really hope when we get Kings Lanius, that he summons from the frickin deck (still wouldnt be OP, he'd still be solemnd to hell and back.)

J. D. Guy
9th January 2017, 04:11 AM
Yeah I wondered as well. Same goes for the RUM, he could have played Escape Force and it would still remain the same. I really hope when we get Kings Lanius, that he summons from the frickin deck (still wouldnt be OP, he'd still be solemnd to hell and back.)

We don't have a Raidraptor that Summons from the Graveyard, so they could make King's Lanius Summon from Hand or Graveyard, with a hard once per turn. I'd like that.

Eternalight
9th January 2017, 08:12 AM
IMO, Sawatari teaming up someone like Tsukikage against Zarc is more appropriate.
Because, as we can see, the point is that Zarc will rekt the Fusion users, Xyz users, Synchro users, and "Standard" users.
In the Lancers, Sawatari is like the pendulum-archetype user and Tsukikage is the pure effect/tribute summon user.

Servant Starving Venom Dragon will probably still have its 2800 ATK. It would be cool if they revert it to 2500 ATK like in the manga for the sake of the theme.

Sanokal
9th January 2017, 10:13 AM
We don't have a Raidraptor that Summons from the Graveyard, so they could make King's Lanius Summon from Hand or Graveyard, with a hard once per turn. I'd like that.

Sharp Lanius.

J. D. Guy
9th January 2017, 02:48 PM
Sharp Lanius.

True.

I guess I shoulda said "On-Summon". then.

Sanokal
9th January 2017, 09:57 PM
True.

I guess I shoulda said "On-Summon". then.

A fair point.

darkgod789
15th January 2017, 11:07 AM
So any predictions on the supreme king odd-eyes effect? It needs to target a monster and maybe activate during the battle phase. Also How did Crow revive? His card got blown away and boom, he revived. Also the lancers are dumb for interfering just before zarc finishes them off. Jack and Gong put up a way better fight than Kaito, Shun, Aster and sora combined. Also Indy may be interested in the fact that jack got 1-2 good red monsters and a pretty good synchro trap.

Indytotof
15th January 2017, 01:06 PM
So any predictions on the supreme king odd-eyes effect? It needs to target a monster and maybe activate during the battle phase. Also How did Crow revive? His card got blown away and boom, he revived. Also the lancers are dumb for interfering just before zarc finishes them off. Jack and Gong put up a way better fight than Kaito, Shun, Aster and sora combined. Also Indy may be interested in the fact that jack got 1-2 good red monsters and a pretty good synchro trap.

Indeed I am.

Red Gargoyle alone fix the issue with Jack.dek: the lack of engine to begin the Synchro Climb. Konami, print this card, the Haokenryu version of the Heavenly Dragons (Clear Wing is absoluteling fantastic for my RDA deck and Dark Rebellion will help my PK deck greatly), Cipher Biplane and Cipher Interfere. Either in a dedicated Collector's Pack or in Code of the Duelists

yshipster
15th January 2017, 02:17 PM

I really didn't expect it, but this episode's duel was even better than the one before. Jack also survived twice as long as everyone else, and Gongenzaka brought up a shitload of new (and good) Superheavy Samurais. His new Synchro summoned ALL monsters from his hand, and he got a level 8 3K DEF handtrap with a protection effect for two monsters opt. Meanwhile Jack got a level 4 combination of Vize Dragon and D/D Berfomet. Holy shit, now I just want to know if there are any chances for the current backlog of Arc-V cards to be printed

Destiny91
19th January 2017, 11:09 AM
Apparently, Neo New Genghis is not the only upgrade to Reiji's original Extra deck trio.

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/e/5/e5d886dc.jpg

EmperorShun
19th January 2017, 11:36 AM
Apparently, Neo New Genghis is not the only upgrade to Reiji's original Extra deck trio.

Whuuuu DDD Support at last. I really hope they are good and that the other two Dai-Oh's are released as well.

Nice ceremonical Duel, a callback to the start of the series. Still, what will be the final duel, I wonder. Reiji VS Yuuya is not logical. Sora VS Yuuya or Yuzu VS Yuuya could be possible. I personally hope for a 4 duel with the 4 Yu's.

NassX
19th January 2017, 12:12 PM

This is good, finally reiji drops that weak trio. Can someone translate the names?

Destiny91
19th January 2017, 12:30 PM
This is good, finally reiji drops that weak trio. Can someone translate the names?

The Org Web just created an article with more information about this (link below)
https://ygorganization.com/notjustohbutdaioh/

The names were translated as:
DDD怒涛大王エグゼクティブ・シーザー DDD Dotou Dai-Oh Executive Caesar (D/D/D Wave Emperor Executive Caesar)

DDD烈火大王エグゼクティブ・テムジン DDD Rekka Dai-Oh Executive Temujin (D/D/D Flame Emperor Executive Genghis)

DDD疾風大王エグゼクティブ・アレクサンダー DDD Shippuu Dai-Oh Executive Alexander (D/D/D Gust Emperor Executive Alexander)

Dark-Shimy
19th January 2017, 02:53 PM
Whuuuu DDD Support at last. I really hope they are good and that the other two Dai-Oh's are released as well.

Nice ceremonical Duel, a callback to the start of the series. Still, what will be the final duel, I wonder. Reiji VS Yuuya is not logical. Sora VS Yuuya or Yuzu VS Yuuya could be possible. I personally hope for a 4 duel with the 4 Yu's.

For me, Yuya vs Reiji or Yuya vs Yusho.

King
19th January 2017, 03:12 PM

Nice to see the trio getting a grade-up, bigger remuneration and shit.

This Synchro needs to be Level 8 or 9. Please DDD God

Destiny91
19th January 2017, 03:20 PM
Nice to see the trio getting a grade-up, bigger remuneration and shit.

This Synchro needs to be Level 8 or 9. Please DDD God

A level 9 with 3000 or more ATK would be nice, since DD has easy access to level 8 and they have Lamia. So a Level 9 Synchro should be pretty easy to make.

yshipster
19th January 2017, 03:31 PM
I wonder how he summons them. Some kind of RUM which summons stronger monsters of each summoning type maybe?

King
19th January 2017, 04:52 PM
I wonder how he summons them. Some kind of RUM which summons stronger monsters of each summoning type maybe?

I hope not.

KingKaash
20th January 2017, 03:04 AM

When I saw the pic I thought they could be Pendulum variants. But they are not. I think it would've been cool if they were to show Reiji pushing Pendulums further

EmperorShun
26th January 2017, 03:19 PM
Ep 141 spoiler summary:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/ba0b9e77c8b43c13ee83cb88d644fa28/tumblr_okdij4aZn61uqlakko1_1280.jpg

New Episode Title & Summary

Episode 141: ジュニアユース選手権 - Juniayūsu Senshuken (The Junior Youth Championship)

-Yuya and co. returned to a peaceful world!-

As Yuya spends his peaceful days, he receives a notice about the Junior Youth Championship. When Yuya arrives to the stadium, Reiji tells him the details about the championship.

-This week’s Reiji: What is the purpose of the championship?-

Reiji invited Yuya, Gongenzaka, and Sawatari to the Junior Youth Championship, where fierce battles will unfold. Just what on earth is Reiji’s true motive…!?

Credit: DMC on NAC

Source (http://speedroidknight.tumblr.com/post/156388559611/new-episode-title-summary-episode-141)

Dark-Shimy
26th January 2017, 08:53 PM
Ep 141 spoiler summary:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/ba0b9e77c8b43c13ee83cb88d644fa28/tumblr_okdij4aZn61uqlakko1_1280.jpg

As Yuya spends his peaceful days, he receives a notice about the Junior Youth Championship. When Yuya arrives to the stadium, Reiji tells him the details about the championship.

Reiji invited Yuya, Gongenzaka, and Sawatari to the Junior Youth Championship, where fierce battles will unfold. Just what on earth is Reiji’s true motive…!?

Source (http://speedroidknight.tumblr.com/post/156388559611/new-episode-title-summary-episode-141)

Nah, Zarc won't end just there. I'm sure it's fake.

EmperorShun
26th January 2017, 09:36 PM
Nah, Zarc won't end just there. I'm sure it's fake.

We have pics right out of the magazine, translation, its on the wiki, etc. all the stuff that we normally get with these kind of previews. This is legit.

I see what you mean but why do you think its fake? Because you wouldnt like it? Well, you are not alone there, I dont want an Evangelion (Manga) Ending all over again.

Thing is, maybe this is just a dream in Zarc (Yuuya)

Dark-Shimy
26th January 2017, 11:31 PM
We have pics right out of the magazine, translation, its on the wiki, etc. all the stuff that we normally get with these kind of previews. This is legit.

I see what you mean but why do you think its fake? Because you wouldnt like it? Well, you are not alone there, I dont want an Evangelion (Manga) Ending all over again.

Thing is, maybe this is just a dream in Zarc (Yuuya)

There is a reason why the episode 141 kept untitled. But it can't be that the Youth Championship, in a peaceful world, is the last arc. Either it's a dream, or it must be a fake.

Dyson Sphere
27th January 2017, 12:05 AM
Ep 141 spoiler summary:

so does this mean reiji will win in 140? and what does this mean for the conclusion to the series as a whole

ScionStorm
27th January 2017, 12:33 AM
There is a reason why the episode 141 kept untitled. But it can't be that the Youth Championship, in a peaceful world, is the last arc. Either it's a dream, or it must be a fake.

This dream is probably how Zarc is suppressing Yuya's mind. I notice, Yuzu isn't mentioned. Hopefully she will be the one to wake Yuya and defeat Zarc.

I really will feel nothing but disappointment if Reiji defeats Zarc. Ultimately he is an extant character to the story and in the end the only two people that really matter to the climax of the plot is Yuya and Yuzu- the two characters we started out with, born from Zarc and Ray with Yuzu's inherent purpose specifically to prevent Zarc from happening again(which Leo promptly screwed up). The only other person worth defeating Zarc is Ray herself. If Reiji defeats Zarc I will see it as the anime writers' worst decision in the entire show.

Dyson Sphere
27th January 2017, 01:41 AM
This dream is probably how Zarc is suppressing Yuya's mind. I notice, Yuzu isn't mentioned. Hopefully she will be the one to wake Yuya and defeat Zarc.

I really will feel nothing but disappointment if Reiji defeats Zarc. Ultimately he is an extant character to the story and in the end the only two people that really matter to the climax of the plot is Yuya and Yuzu- the two characters we started out with, born from Zarc and Ray with Yuzu's inherent purpose specifically to prevent Zarc from happening again(which Leo promptly screwed up). The only other person worth defeating Zarc is Ray herself. If Reiji defeats Zarc I will see it as the anime writers' worst decision in the entire show.

even if reiji wins i still think some of the other mistakes were worse

yshipster
27th January 2017, 05:11 PM
so does this mean reiji will win in 140? and what does this mean for the conclusion to the series as a whole

This might be just a dream of Yuya when he is dormant inside of Zarc, and is probably not linked to the actual duel of Zarc and Reiji. The fact that it is a tournament might indicate that Yuya has to fight to regain consciousness. I bet that Reiji vs Zarc ends with a cliffhanger, where Reiji would lose if Yuya wouldn't cancel the duel in the last moment when he finally wakes up.

Sounds definitely interesting to me.