PDA

View Full Version : Code of Duelist

den13
6th February 2017, 12:45 PM
WARNING THIS ARE ONLY RUMORS FROM NEOARK AND LIKE RUMORS THEY HAVE A HIGH CHANCE TO BE NOT TRUE SO TAKE THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT:
http://bbs.newwise.com/forum.php?mod=red...uid=448863
From a guy who leaked Erratas for 20AP and The List:
Twilightlord (Twilightsworn) are coming
New Spellbook-Prophecy related card
New Dark World
New Traptrix
Next OCG List is apparently being planned to nail Painful Decision and Rescue Rabbit

Dark-Shimy
6th February 2017, 03:19 PM
Twilightsworn? Interesting... but I want new Evil HEROes and more Neo-Spacian support.

LolsterXD97
6th February 2017, 03:24 PM
New Dark World caught my atention, now that better means something if its true (Cobal, Colorless and/or Dark Corridor for Collector's Pack please?).

den13
6th February 2017, 04:32 PM
Looks like twilightsworn gonna be the new debutant archetype..I wonder if it gonna be base on the new summoning mechanism or just another mill archetype..although they sound like an archetype which could act as both light and dark attribute....but just to note that vjump leaks is next week so only couple more days to know

King
6th February 2017, 04:55 PM
Besides the Dark World stuff,i hope all this is fake.

Dread Kaiser
6th February 2017, 05:05 PM
Don't particularly care for any of them, more waifu traptrix at best. Dark World is pretty hard to fuck up though so I have hopes for that if it's true

Unrelated

https://ygorganization.com/seamonstertheseuserrorreplacement/
YOU HAD 1 JOB!

King
6th February 2017, 05:10 PM
The proof of Konami not giving a fuck to EU TCG.

Dark-Shimy
6th February 2017, 05:38 PM
Don't particularly care for any of them, more waifu traptrix at best. Dark World is pretty hard to fuck up though so I have hopes for that if it's true

Unrelated

https://ygorganization.com/seamonstertheseuserrorreplacement/
YOU HAD 1 JOB!

Not only lacks the "/Tuner", it also lacks the "/Fusion".

Dread Kaiser
6th February 2017, 05:42 PM
Not only lacks the "/Tuner", it also lacks the "/Fusion".

Wow.
Most powerful card of 2017 everyone.

SadVictoires2
7th February 2017, 05:25 AM
I wonder how my post from pojo end up being copy pasted here without a single change -_-.

Dread Kaiser
7th February 2017, 05:44 AM
I wonder how my post from pojo end up being copy pasted here without a single change -_-.

1, ewww, Pojo
2, apparently by taking the scenic route to NeoARK first

J. D. Guy
7th February 2017, 05:54 AM

...I'm pretty sure that NeoArkadia is the one who translated it first.

Whoever put it on Pojo did so from his post on his forums, just as another person did for here. (They cited where the post's information originally came from, since that was in Neo's translated post anyway, but not where they got the translation from, Neo himself.)

SadVictoires2
7th February 2017, 07:03 AM
Yeah NeoArkadia translate it first in NeoArkCradle and he posted in the rumors sections and I reposted it in pojo and I added the warning at the start where I clearly wrote that it was from NeoArk, but the person that posted here just copy pasted here MY post with warning included with no modifications that is what caught my atention.
And yes Dread Pojo ewww but at least people use to repost there, by the way why is this site so dead I remember the times where 500 posts was question of an hour.

ScionStorm
7th February 2017, 12:03 PM
Twilightsworn? Interesting... but I want new Evil HEROes and more Neo-Spacian support.
After Konami spent a year giving us 6 new Toon monsters and then modernized Unions, followed swiftly by a functioning Gemini archetype and new Spirit monsters, I really just want them to add new LV monsters to the game... and maybe a Horus LV10.

New Dark World caught my atention, now that better means something if its true (Cobal, Colorless and/or Dark Corridor for Collector's Pack please?).
It more likely suggests the next SDR decks will be Devil's Gate and Lost Sanctuary.

Yuuri
8th February 2017, 05:50 AM
Oh boy, speculation!

I'm up for more Dark World and Prophecy support.

Twilightsworns, huh? Sounds like a DARK version of Lightsworns, which would pique my interest quite a bit.

ScionStorm
8th February 2017, 10:11 AM
Oh boy, speculation!

I'm up for more Dark World and Prophecy support.

Twilightsworns, huh? Sounds like a DARK version of Lightsworns, which would pique my interest quite a bit.

Or maybe they'll just be Lightsworns version of Neo Flamvells

LolsterXD97
10th February 2017, 04:13 PM
It more likely suggests the next SDR decks will be Devil's Gate and Lost Sanctuary.

Probably is that, but with Konami's cross-promotion fetish I wouldn't be surprised if the Anime Dark World cards end in the Collector's Pack.

Archsorcerer
10th February 2017, 07:31 PM
Twilightsworn. LIGHT and DARK? Hopefully it mingles with the BLS "dump monsters in the graveyard" recent support. I always thought such cards were made for a Lightray structure deck.

Prophecy? Rank-Up spellbook to summon XYZ spellcasters.

ScionStorm
11th February 2017, 10:58 AM
Twilightsworn. LIGHT and DARK?

Eh, they sound more like the next Legendary Six Samurai to me.

Baroque
23rd February 2017, 09:38 AM
I hope this pack gives us a good glut of Link Monsters -- a nice, rich variety of them -- to really fun around with. The start of Pendulum mechanics gave us some to test the waters with out of the gate, but not enough to really sink our teeth into; meanwhile, here we now have a lot of people clamoring for Link monsters on account of the new rules (unlike before, where Pendulum was largely optional out of the gate, Link monsters . . . are still optional, but a lot of people aren't really seeing that way if ya know what I mean).

It'd be pretty neat to see a good variety of different LINK numbers (and arrangements) fresh out of the gate as well, while we're at it, especially with a Spell incoming that will apparently be making use of them already.

But, that's a bit of wishful thinking isn't it?

A large part of me hopes to maybe see some kinda archetype that takes advantage of being *in* Linked Zones to a high degree -- not Qli levels of high, mind you, we already saw what happens when you elevate something to THAT level . . . but, just a sort of 'proof of concept', 'this is what we can do if we toy around with it' kinda theme. Like what happened with Igknights, Majespecters, Dinomist, Amorphage. They went and funned around with what the mechanics (of Pendulums) had to offer and came up with things that were largely interesting. And I hope we see some of that kinda playfulness with Link Monsters, Linked Zones, that new Extra Monster Zone, all that what got put in our laps this time around.

Volteccer
23rd February 2017, 01:20 PM
I hope this pack gives us a good glut of Link Monsters -- a nice, rich variety of them -- to really fun around with.

Within the first couple of sets, I would like, bare minimum, Link monsters that support the basic types - Warrior, Spellcaster, Dragon, Machine, maybe Beast and/or Fiend too. That's in addition to completing the cycle started by Missus Radiant of one for each attribute. If we get all those, it would be a good start.

Archsorcerer
24th February 2017, 10:35 PM
I hope for good stuff for Zombies.

They only got one pendulum: P.M. Captor.

Constellar28
12th April 2017, 12:07 PM
Everything has come true so far, except the Prophecy/Spellbook support. Still waiting for those.

MajorRiot
12th April 2017, 10:21 PM
It will be interesting to see how long it takes for someone to find something broken with link summoning that is consistent. A teammate of mine at locals has come up with something pretty good involving Infernity and Predaplant but it is pretty inconsistent.

It is also strange that they are releasing another green colored pack right after INOV. INOV was the only green set once they unified the TCG and OCG sets to not have duelist in its name. Was generation 5 longer than the other generations?

As for individual cards in the set, I am most excited for Dark World Brainwashing. I hope they get even more support in future sets. I always look forward to TCG exclusives as well.

Dread Kaiser
12th April 2017, 10:34 PM
It will be interesting to see how long it takes for someone to find something broken with link summoning that is consistent. A teammate of mine at locals has come up with something pretty good involving Infernity and Predaplant but it is pretty inconsistent.

It is also strange that they are releasing another green colored pack right after INOV. INOV was the only green set once they unified the TCG and OCG sets to not have duelist in its name. Was generation 5 longer than the other generations?

As for individual cards in the set, I am most excited for Dark World Brainwashing. I hope they get even more support in future sets. I always look forward to TCG exclusives as well.

that pattern stopped with the Dark Illusion (Blue pack following White pack)