PDA

View Full Version : [ARC-V] Episode 146 Summary (der, spoilers.)

Dread Kaiser
5th March 2017, 04:10 AM
https://ygorganization.com/arc5ep146/

Episode 146: ディメンションハイウェイ – Dimenshon Haiwei
(Dimension Highway)
After Yuya’s Duel against Kurosaki ended, Jack arrives before Yuya and challenges him! Jack declares that Yuya cannot save anyone as he is right now. Yuya faces off against Jack once again with the Dueling that he believes in, but…

Summary:
After Yuya’s Duel against Kurosaki ended, Jack arrives before Yuya and challenges him! Jack declares that Yuya cannot save anyone as he is right now. Yuya faces off against Jack once again with the Dueling that he believes in. However, he is afraid to summon the four dragons, and is quickly driven into a corner! That moment, within Yuya, the voices of the other three…

LADIES AND MOTHERFUCKERS! THE TRUE KING RETURNS

Which is good, I've had enough birds for a while. And hopefully with one more Dragon to go with.

Sanokal
5th March 2017, 04:28 AM
And the rest of the Yu squad.
Am I the only one who didn't realize that they were within Yuya the whole time? Because I swear the fandom cannot memorize anything these days.

King
5th March 2017, 05:07 AM
ARC-V Already Surpassed Zexal in Lifespan

Dread Kaiser
5th March 2017, 05:14 AM
ARC-V Already Surpassed Zexal in Lifespan

ya, for the first time in the franchise a series has lasted longer than the one before it

darkgod789
5th March 2017, 10:54 AM
And who would've thought? The RR rank 12 is terrible. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidraptor_-_Final_Fortress_Falcon 300 more attack than ultimate falcon but not a good finisher. Also you don't banish that much either. Also being limited to only attacking monsters multiple times given the effort to set this thing up. Number 77 is a better rank 12 RR than this and it isn't even a raid raptor. Lancer dragon seems somewhat interesting http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Odd-Eyes_Lancer_Dragon . I would argue that this is WORSE than the train that SHS got. At least the train had good stats and was an actual upgrade in terms of stats.
Would we get a Red boss monster? Something that is greater than tyrant.

EmperorShun
5th March 2017, 11:06 AM
And who would've thought? The RR rank 12 is terrible. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidraptor_-_Final_Fortress_Falcon 300 more attack than ultimate falcon but not a good finisher. Also you don't banish that much either. Also being limited to only attacking monsters multiple times given the effort to set this thing up. Number 77 is a better rank 12 RR than this and it isn't even a raid raptor. Lancer dragon seems somewhat interesting http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Odd-Eyes_Lancer_Dragon . I would argue that this is WORSE than the train that SHS got. At least the train had good stats and was an actual upgrade in terms of stats.

I was extremly hyped for the Rank 12, after Étranger Falcon, Arsenal Falcon and Revolution Falcon - Airraid, I thaught it could be at least be as strong as Ultimate Falcon. Oh boy was I wrong. If you use its multiple attck effect, you cant return the monsters banished with its effect to the grave? Thats bullsh*t! I seriously hope they buff the hell out of it. Its effect atm is more like the effect for the Rank 9 bird, not the "boss monster".
Also we were lied to, a magazine said that Shun will use RR - Vanishing Lanius again.
I liked the duel against Dennis, but Shun VS Yuuya was dissapointing.

I hope that Jack will give us a better duel then what we got today. Give me the [I]ABSOLUTE POWAAA FLAAAAME/I].

yshipster
5th March 2017, 11:33 AM
So JUMP trolled us with RR - Vanishing Lanius, interesting. Also, Yuya didn't use that monster which was said to help Odd-Eyes in battle, did he? (I guess they meant Mirror Rabbit though).
Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon came a bit out of nowhere, but appereantly it's an upgrade of Saber Dragon.

RR - Rudder Strix is also so random. I guess they just RR - Vanishing Lanius with this for the burn damage, because he actually is a worse Vanishing Lanius otherwise.
And for for the biggest desaster: RR - Final Fortress Falcon. First of: Why not 4000 ATK? But to be fair, RR - Satellite Cannon Falcon also sucked in the anime, but is a pretty good RR irl. I guess Final Fortress Falcon will get some selfprotection on release as well. And what didn't really mattered in the anime: He can return banished RR monsters to the graveyard. If they change it to "RR cards" and "send" instead of "return", this card is definitely a playmaker. For a Rank 12 that still sucks though, exspecially since you can't use RUM - Skip Force (or even RUM - Battle Up Force, if it get's printed) on RR - Ultimate Falcon. So you have to invest more to summon RR - Final Fortress Falcon than you would invest on RR - Ultimate Falcon, but you get less...

Anyways, I'm hyped for Jack vs Yuya, since me might get a new RDA (plz). I mean, EVERYONE got a new boss so far, right...?

darkgod789
5th March 2017, 01:27 PM
So JUMP trolled us with RR - Vanishing Lanius, interesting. Also, Yuya didn't use that monster which was said to help Odd-Eyes in battle, did he? (I guess they meant Mirror Rabbit though).
Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon came a bit out of nowhere, but appereantly it's an upgrade of Saber Dragon.

RR - Rudder Strix is also so random. I guess they just RR - Vanishing Lanius with this for the burn damage, because he actually is a worse Vanishing Lanius otherwise.
And for for the biggest desaster: RR - Final Fortress Falcon. First of: Why not 4000 ATK? But to be fair, RR - Satellite Cannon Falcon also sucked in the anime, but is a pretty good RR irl. I guess Final Fortress Falcon will get some selfprotection on release as well. And what didn't really mattered in the anime: He can return banished RR monsters to the graveyard. If they change it to "RR cards" and "send" instead of "return", this card is definitely a playmaker. For a Rank 12 that still sucks though, exspecially since you can't use RUM - Skip Force (or even RUM - Battle Up Force, if it get's printed) on RR - Ultimate Falcon. So you have to invest more to summon RR - Final Fortress Falcon than you would invest on RR - Ultimate Falcon, but you get less...

Anyways, I'm hyped for Jack vs Yuya, since me might get a new RDA (plz). I mean, EVERYONE got a new boss so far, right...?

you know you screwed up when you are WORSE than the card that you were summoned from. This thing was summoned from revolution falcon being ranked-up but is alot worse than revolution falcon

Dread Kaiser
5th March 2017, 04:43 PM

Wow
I was expecting complete trash compared to Ultimate Falcon, but FOR FUCKS SAKE, NOT EVEN 4K ATK?!

Dark-Shimy
5th March 2017, 05:24 PM
Yusei vs Antinomy? Or Yusei vs Jack in Fortune Cup?

Dread Kaiser
5th March 2017, 05:56 PM
Yusei vs Antinomy? Or Yusei vs Jack in Fortune Cup?

....yes

KingKaash
5th March 2017, 07:32 PM
As much as I like the Master of Faster, I don't really know why the writers have given him another duel with Yuya. If the premise is to get Yuya to become confident in himself again, then yea The Man Jack Atlas is the right guy to do that. And I'd rather see Yuya vs Jack instead of Shinji or Crow. But their Friendship Cup finale was already great in my opinion. The only way they can top that is if Yuya uses the other dragons or some new dragons or something along those lines.

Dread Kaiser
5th March 2017, 08:34 PM
As much as I like the Master of Faster, I don't really know why the writers have given him another duel with Yuya. If the premise is to get Yuya to become confident in himself again, then yea The Man Jack Atlas is the right guy to do that. And I'd rather see Yuya vs Jack instead of Shinji or Crow. But their Friendship Cup finale was already great in my opinion. The only way they can top that is if Yuya uses the other dragons or some new dragons or something along those lines.

Did you even read the description? Using the other dragons is EXACTLY what is going on here.

or are you saying you'd rather see more Blackwings? Synchro Dimension didn't give them much to choose from

King
5th March 2017, 08:42 PM

The Writers are basically not Giving a Fuck about ARC V Anymore

Dread Kaiser
5th March 2017, 08:52 PM

To be fair, no one in their right mind should have honestly expected an upgrade to Ultimate Falcon

NassX
5th March 2017, 08:52 PM
Wow
I was expecting complete trash compared to Ultimate Falcon, but FOR FUCKS SAKE, NOT EVEN 4K ATK?!

if it had 4000 atk yuya would've not survived the atk, that's why it stayed at 3800, too bad. we all had high expectations

LolsterXD97
5th March 2017, 08:54 PM

Seems like Hikokubo cannot understand that Level/Rank 12s are supposed to be more powerful than 10s. First Tetsudo'o and now this. Please Konami buff the fuck out of both.

Sanokal
5th March 2017, 09:09 PM
You guys do know that you don't have to wait for Jinzo to make a thread, right?

KingKaash
6th March 2017, 03:10 AM
Did you even read the description? Using the other dragons is EXACTLY what is going on here.

or are you saying you'd rather see more Blackwings? Synchro Dimension didn't give them much to choose from

I read that Jack wants Yuya to use all 4 Dragons. But we saw Reiji predict Yuya using Dark Rebellion and turn out to be totally wrong. Obviously it remains to be seen what goes down. Overall, I suppose this rematch of Yuya vs Jack doesn't necessarily have to top the Friendship Cup finale. But I'd rather see someone else get a shot like Sora to bring out the best in Yuya since that outcome was undecided while Yuya vs Jack Friendship Cup went nicely and concluded properly.

Hell no I don't want more Blackwings. And technically Yuya is fighting the Lancers from the beginning, not people from each dimension. So it's questionable if Jack even applies as a Lancer. But I do agree that the Synchro Dimension lacks quality options.

if it had 4000 atk yuya would've not survived the atk, that's why it stayed at 3800, too bad. we all had high expectations

I thought the same thing with Trapeze High Magician. I felt like it could've mirrored Magician of Black Chaos with 2800 ATK but that would've caused Yuya's LP to hit zero. So nope

Never die
6th March 2017, 01:10 PM
https://ygorganization.com/arc5ep146/

LADIES AND MOTHERFUCKERS! THE TRUE KING RETURNS

In terms of true kings Yuya is already there........or are you talking about Yusei/Yugi?Because i don't see those 2 anywhere on the voice cast.

NassX
11th March 2017, 11:10 PM
it is today. Let's see if yuya gets a new tuner or maybe tuning magician's evolution (tune magician). i just hope the duel is good

False_Revelation
12th March 2017, 01:57 AM

lol
I guess it didnt do bad enough to get canceled. Although....this ending.....

Dread Kaiser
12th March 2017, 05:33 AM
lol
I guess it didnt do bad enough to get canceled. Although....this ending.....

It's 5D's all over again
the Music was great, The plot was awesome
and the first season was better than everything that came after. after which

major supporting characters, including the main heroin, were sidelined to sell a deck
every problem society had was magically solved
One particular plot involving a tournament dragged on forever, during which the MC struggled with improving himself

what else can we put there...

Sanokal
12th March 2017, 07:33 AM
It's 5D's all over again
the Music was great, The plot was awesome
and the first season was better than everything that came after. after which

major supporting characters, including the main heroin, were sidelined to sell a deck
every problem society had was magically solved
One particular plot involving a tournament dragged on forever, during which the MC struggled with improving himself

what else can we put there...

I still stand by the fact that the main plot points of Season 2 of 5D's were excellent, but the framework was lacking, especially in comparison to season 1.

Dread Kaiser
12th March 2017, 08:07 AM
I still stand by the fact that the main plot points of Season 2 of 5D's were excellent, but the framework was lacking, especially in comparison to season 1.

oh the plots of every YGO series bar GX was great, none of them were executed perfectly

5D's got extended, so we got a shitload of filler and severly underused potential (for example Red Nova was enough of a threat to carry it's own season, not a 2 parter. It was a threat, it had a goal, it was related to signer lore, it even had a very fun minion character to round it out) and of course Crashtown. we don't talk about Crashtown
GX didn't even have an overarching plot, Seasons 1 and 4 were half standalone episodic plots. Season 3 just got wierd in places
Zexal forgot about the number collecting and a few minor points halfway through, only to have DonK somehow have the rest (making you wonder how everyone knew there were 100 numbers if only 50 were released a the start, the other 50 being grabbed before any other character or faction even existed aside from Astral or DonK)
ARC V had Synchro drag on too long, leading to Fusion and Xyz getting rushed. much to the extreme detriment of Xyz with it's bullshit ending. (Aster lost, so everyone is a good guy now, forgiveness for genocide everywhere, fire up the soup kitchens)

darkgod789
12th March 2017, 08:19 AM
Has there been any showing of exodia as a deck after GX when Amon got trolled mercilessly by Yubel?

For those who didn't know, Amon nearly set up exodia THREE times and it got scuppered every time. First attempt was exodious and he managed to send 4 pieces to the grave but armityle switched control to amon's field and banished exodious. The second attempt was when he used mist castle to add back 4 cards from grave to hand (exodia pieces) and then break the seal to get the last piece but got trolled by hand severence that was selected at random by nightmare shuffle. Third attempt was using the piece that was added by break the seal, backup soldiers to get 3 and feather to move the last piece back to top of deck. Yubel was summoned herself and attacked torch golem to win.

Would be interesting if there would be another exodia player in the anime. Also i wish we get the timelords since they are pretty awesome.

Dread Kaiser
13th March 2017, 03:37 PM
Has there been any showing of exodia as a deck after GX when Amon got trolled mercilessly by Yubel?

For those who didn't know, Amon nearly set up exodia THREE times and it got scuppered every time. First attempt was exodious and he managed to send 4 pieces to the grave but armityle switched control to amon's field and banished exodious. The second attempt was when he used mist castle to add back 4 cards from grave to hand (exodia pieces) and then break the seal to get the last piece but got trolled by hand severence that was selected at random by nightmare shuffle. Third attempt was using the piece that was added by break the seal, backup soldiers to get 3 and feather to move the last piece back to top of deck. Yubel was summoned herself and attacked torch golem to win.

Would be interesting if there would be another exodia player in the anime. Also i wish we get the timelords since they are pretty awesome.

Get's better, Yubel could have won way sooner in that duel by just Attacking with Armintyle instead of using it's anime only control swap effect to get rid of Exodius