PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Arc-V 147 + 148 FINAL summaries

yshipster
7th March 2017, 04:20 PM
SOURCE: Wiki

147: The Unleashed Dragons (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_147)
Yuya vows to use the power of the Four Dragons to make everyone smile. As if responding to his wish, the Four Dragons gradually drive Jack into a corner. However, even when his battle against Jack is over, Zarc’s soul still remains in Riley, who still can’t smile…...

148: The Miracle Drawn by the Pendulum (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_148)
Yuya was powerless before Declan's Supreme Doom King. However, he then receives support from Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri. Yuya then goes all out against Declan. What awaits Yuya at the end of the Last Duel to make everyone smile?
Note: The wiki says this is the final episode.

So appereantly Yuya defeats Jack in the middle of 147 with the dragons, and then duels Reiji who summons a DDD Doom King Hell Armageddon upgrade (how the hell did Tomb Conquistador became such a random level 10?). Kinda disappointed that the final duel is just 1,5 episodes instead of 3. Also interesting that Jack and Reiji are treated equally as rivals, but Jack became more like a mentor over the time, while Reiji ... was Reiji all the time. And now I want to know how Reiji vs Jack would end...

Kokola573
7th March 2017, 04:32 PM
but wait that means they will not be able to resolve the plot by ending the series without explaining what happened to the people we missed such as the one we are trying to save or showing the real finale in time go contact the producers asking them why

Kokola573
7th March 2017, 04:36 PM
if the series end without explaining what happened to the people we missed such as the one we're trying to save but unable to or showing the real ending, they will not be able to resolve the plot in time by the end of march or april.

Kokola573
7th March 2017, 04:54 PM
i mean if so the show will not resolve the plot without explaining everything like the fates of those we're unable to save in time no matter we tried or showing the real finale by march's end

EmperorShun
7th March 2017, 05:16 PM
but wait that means they will not be able to resolve the plot by ending the series without explaining what happened to the people we missed such as the one we are trying to save or showing the real finale in time go contact the producers asking them why

if the series end without explaining what happened to the people we missed such as the one we're trying to save but unable to or showing the real ending, they will not be able to resolve the plot in time by the end of march or april.

i mean if so the show will not resolve the plot without explaining everything like the fates of those we're unable to save in time no matter we tried or showing the real finale by march's end

I have no clue what you are talking about...

Anyways, this is kinda...lame. The show needed more time, maybe 4-5 more episodes, to explain the unexplained. I just hope we get new cards for the YU boys, and that they are seperated in the end.

Dread Kaiser
7th March 2017, 05:17 PM
Holy shit the guy said something other than "Ask Konami", I didn't think he knew other words

Kokola573
7th March 2017, 05:29 PM
what my posts mean is what happened to the characters we missed like those we're trying to save but unable to no matter we do

Dread Kaiser
7th March 2017, 05:43 PM
what my posts mean is what happened to the characters we missed like those we're trying to save but unable to no matter we do

Is English your second language?
if not, learn to use Punctuations, makes reading you much easier.
also, then say it in 1 comment, don't double post (or triple in your case) and Edit button exists

Kokola573
7th March 2017, 05:49 PM
what my posts mean is if the series end with everything like what happened to the characters we missed resolved in time by the end of march or not

Dread Kaiser
7th March 2017, 05:52 PM
and now we are back to repeating the same thing over and over

back on the ignore list you go

yshipster
7th March 2017, 06:02 PM
and now we are back to repeating the same thing over and over

back on the ignore list you go

You should never feed the trolls anyways...

Kokola573
7th March 2017, 06:03 PM
well go contact the producers and ask them if the series end with everything like the fate of the characters we missed like the ones our heroes were unable to save no matter they try resolved in time

Dread Kaiser
7th March 2017, 06:10 PM
You should never feed the trolls anyways...

it was less feeding trolls more "give the moron a chance to prove he isn't a moron"
Just as foolish in the end

and he feels less like a troll, more like a typical 9 year old

the Orgforums time of peace couldn't last...

Destiny91
7th March 2017, 07:08 PM
Changing the topic a little bit.
Do you guys know when VRains airs for the first time?
Since it airs on Wednesdays I think we will have to wait another week after episode 148. Because I don't think they will air an episode on Wednesday 29 (3 days after Arc-V's final episode).

About these new episodes, I hope we get more useful cards for Jack's deck.
Since all the Lancers got an upgrade for their ace monsters...why can't we hope for a Level 12 new RDA?
One can dream.

Kokola573
7th March 2017, 07:25 PM
will the series end with everything like the fate of the folks like the girls our hero's unable to save no matter he tried resolved in time

EmperorShun
7th March 2017, 08:26 PM
it was less feeding trolls more "give the moron a chance to prove he isn't a moron"
Just as foolish in the end

and he feels less like a troll, more like a typical 9 year old

the Orgforums time of peace couldn't last...

Is he a troll thought? I mean it sure seems like he just picks the first thing autocorrect wants to write...

will the series end with everything like the fate of the folks like the girls our hero's unable to save no matter he tried resolved in time

Again, I can hardly understand what you mean. Use punctuation and make bigger posts, in order to get your point along.

Since it airs on Wednesdays I think we will have to wait another week after episode 148. Because I don't think they will air an episode on Wednesday 29 (3 days after Arc-V's final episode).

Since all the Lancers got an upgrade for their ace monsters...why can't we hope for a Level 12 new RDA?
One can dream.

Hmm, I too think that we have a week with no Yu-Gi-Oh. Maybe a trailer drops in that week? Is there even a trailer, and if so, when did we get one for Arc-V?

New cards for Jack are all right and good, but if Konami doesnt print them, its not that useful. Like the Red monster that doubled levels was useful, I really hope they print that. A Level 12 Boss? What will he use, Triple Tuning? Quadriple Tuning?

yshipster
7th March 2017, 08:27 PM
One can dream.

It's not that unlikely, given that Tyrant is already in 146, and given how fast Shun skipped over RR - Revolution Falcon to evolve further. Maybe Jack summons that level 12 RDA as his last resort but eventually fails against Yuya mastering his dragons...

By the way, do you think that Yuya defeats Reiji with a new Ultimate Odd-Eyes monster, or in a more classical manner with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon?

New cards for Jack are all right and good, but if Konami doesnt print them, its not that useful. Like the Red monster that doubled levels was useful, I really hope they print that. A Level 12 Boss? What will he use, Triple Tuning? Quadriple Tuning?

In the VRAINS format, he could even use PENTA TUNING!!!

Kokola573
7th March 2017, 08:34 PM
why did the folks expect yuya to summon dark rebellion like in the recent battle

LolsterXD97
7th March 2017, 08:42 PM
Meh, at least is JACK ATLAS the one who's getting a 2-parter while 148 will have good animation. Also the Armageddon upgrade for Reiji.

And shortest Ceremonial Duel ever. I mean, pretty sure it will last 4-5 turns, because they still have to make space for the set up AND the ending.

Erickdsl
7th March 2017, 08:43 PM

One can dream.

All the other guys got their ultimate boss monsters in these final duels against Yuya, didnt they? Gongenzaka got the level 12 train, Shun got the purple bird, Dennis the new clown. I might be forgeting someone. But if all these guys got a new boss monster at the end and they dont give Jack a new one, i'm gonna be pissed asf.

- - - Updated - - -

why did the folks expect yuya to summon dark rebellion like in the recent battle

You are using google translate, arent you?

NassX
7th March 2017, 08:48 PM
damn, at least jack vs yuya is not just one episode. Really sad yuya vs reiji is only 1.5 as well. It deserved a lot of talk between them.
So, new DDD. it does seem that tomb conquistador was random as hell. I just hope yuya makes his own version of Zarc with fusing the 4 dragons

Kokola573
7th March 2017, 09:03 PM
why did shun expect yuya to summon dark rebellion xyz dragon during the battle, but yuya summon something else? maybe he forgot about dark rebellion?

KingJinzo
7th March 2017, 09:39 PM
It could also be possible that the summary just speaks about how Yuya has just defeated Jack in episode 146. Although it is a bit convoluted since it takes some time for Yuya to summon all four dragons at once (give me the remaining two hybrids!). I'm not too surprised about the length. The duels in ARC-V end so quick and don't last that many turns. It's unfortunate that the girls don't duel again. How the hell did Ray defeat Zarc and survived for that long?! She must at least have 9 Extra Deck Monsters in her Graveyard to set up her Kachou Fuugetsu thing. Was she just dropping them from her Extra Deck to accelerate the process?!

Dread Kaiser
7th March 2017, 09:41 PM
All the other guys got their ultimate boss monsters in these final duels against Yuya, didnt they? Gongenzaka got the level 12 train, Shun got the purple bird, Dennis the new clown. I might be forgeting someone. But if all these guys got a new boss monster at the end and they dont give Jack a new one, i'm gonna be pissed asf.

- - - Updated - - -

You are using google translate, arent you?

I would also be horribly pissed if they gave jack no new Synchros

I would also not be surprised in the slightest, the ARC V Writers like Synchros about as much as Konami does (makes them an entire Dimension of assholes (minus 2 people) and has both of Yuya's Synchro's be 1 use only, and not even Dragons)

- - - Updated - - -

It could also be possible that the summary just speaks about how Yuya has just defeated Jack in episode 146. Although it is a bit convoluted since it takes some time for Yuya to summon all four dragons at once (give me the remaining two hybrids!). I'm not too surprised about the length. The duels in ARC-V end so quick and don't last that many turns. It's unfortunate that the girls don't duel again. How the hell did Ray defeat Zarc and survived for that long?! She must at least have 9 Extra Deck Monsters in her Graveyard to set up her Kachou Fuugetsu thing. Was she just dropping them from her Extra Deck to accelerate the process?!

a Non-Xyz Hybrid? that's cute, Have Odd-Eyes Rebellion3.0 instead

And we STILL Don't know what that one card Reiji was about to play back in their first duel was, do we....

Erickdsl
7th March 2017, 09:53 PM
I would also be horribly pissed if they gave jack no new Synchros

I would also not be surprised in the slightest, the ARC V Writers like Synchros about as much as Konami does (makes them an entire Dimension of assholes (minus 2 people) and has both of Yuya's Synchro's be 1 use only, and not even Dragons)

Exactly. And lets not forget how they gave Crow like 8 new synchros, even Shinji had 4. It would be ridiculous if the "King" end the show with only 3.

Dread Kaiser
7th March 2017, 10:01 PM
Exactly. And lets not forget how they gave Crow like 8 new synchros, even Shinji had 4. It would be ridiculous if the "King" end the show with only 3.

and they didn't even give a new archetype to sell, just more Blackwings and Jack.dek
all the new Goyo's and no deck that really does anything with them, despite that EARTH/warrior focus they were given

never even mentioning Accel Synchro (in retrospect, good thing since Links will make that concept die) meanwhile giving us more Rank-up magics for a single deck than Zexal had combined and bringing back Super Poly even though that was supposed to be a 1 of a kind plot card capable of fusing worlds (so why'd they need that machine again?). instead they give that 1 off Phantom Synchro thing.

I think the major reason why Jack and Crow came back was so they wouldn't have to write up new characters

KingJinzo
7th March 2017, 10:53 PM
The fact that Yuya wants to use Starve Venom to bring egao to people is hilarious by itself.

I hope he fuses these two monsters into Starve Venom.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/4/4b/PerformapalHelpprincess-MP16-EN-R-1E.png/revision/latest?cb=20160901212100http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d7/PerformapalTrumpGirl-MP16-EN-C-1E.png/revision/latest?cb=20160901213558

Sanokal
7th March 2017, 11:47 PM
Might have been another Battle Royal situation. Either that or she was just that awesome (and considering who she's made up of, that's not too much of a stretch...)

- - - Updated - - -

I always assumed that card was D/D Recruits. Only non-anime card in Raging Masters and he realized about Pendulum Fusion/Synchro/Xyz after that, which they would have let him use.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, Jack's never been known for having that many synchros.

LolsterXD97
7th March 2017, 11:48 PM
How the hell did Ray defeat Zarc and survived for that long?! She must at least have 9 Extra Deck Monsters in her Graveyard to set up her Kachou Fuugetsu thing. Was she just dropping them from her Extra Deck to accelerate the process?!

She obviously used Mega Zaborg off-screen.

Sanokal
7th March 2017, 11:48 PM
That's what I said. Though at the time, this was also me saying we wouldn't get Kite and Shark, so...

KingKaash
8th March 2017, 02:36 AM
Very sad to see that none of the Bracelet girls, especially Yuzu, get a duel to end the show. Improper usage at it's best (or worst I guess)

Volteccer
8th March 2017, 02:44 AM

This is the real finale. I'm sure it will explain what happened to all the yu boys and bracelet girls, although it probably is going to be rushed.

As for everyone else, we know what happened to them. Everyone that got carded is now back, and the people from the standard dimension had their memories related to the other dimensions erased for a bit, but they came back.

Kokola573
8th March 2017, 04:05 AM
What will happen if the show ends without explaining what happened to the girls our boys were unable to save no matter they tried? Will they not resolve the plot in time?

Dread Kaiser
8th March 2017, 04:09 AM
I'm not the only one that /ignored this guy, right?

yshipster
8th March 2017, 05:25 PM

No, you aren't.

J. D. Guy
9th March 2017, 08:10 PM

Jack not going through many Synchros makes sense, however. His style is and has always been, generally speaking, to Summon and sit on his Red Dragon Archfiend. For that, he doesn't need many Synchros, therefor, him not using many Synchros makes sense. Not to say that I wouldn't be happy for another Synchro from him if we were to get it, but I won't be unhappy if we didn't, considering that it's Jack.

Crow and Shinji using a suite of different Synchros for different scenarios and so forth make sense, however, based on their Decks and playstyles. I see Crow's nine new Synchros as them collectively making up for how it should have been back in 5D's, were his Deck and playstyle should have contributed to the debut of a suite of Synchro Monsters similar to Yusei's, but that didn't.

On another note, I don't agree with the tendency to pedestal Jack like that. A lot of people like to do that.

and they didn't even give a new archetype to sell, just more Blackwings and Jack.dek
all the new Goyo's and no deck that really does anything with them, despite that EARTH/warrior focus they were given

never even mentioning Accel Synchro (in retrospect, good thing since Links will make that concept die) meanwhile giving us more Rank-up magics for a single deck than Zexal had combined and bringing back Super Poly even though that was supposed to be a 1 of a kind plot card capable of fusing worlds (so why'd they need that machine again?). instead they give that 1 off Phantom Synchro thing.

I think the major reason why Jack and Crow came back was so they wouldn't have to write up new characters

Jack and Crow came back, like the others, as a form of Anniversary nostalgia in a way that fitted into the current ongoing series.

You also completely forgot about or ignored both Shinji and his Battle Wasps and Chojiro and his Flower Cardians, the latter of which did get released, as well as Main Set support that tied in further after the fact.

If you genuinely intend to ignore him, than please stop bringing him up every chance you get. Frankly, it's rather trite.

Kokola573
9th March 2017, 08:32 PM
If Arc-V ends without Yuya and the Yu-boys being separated and reuniting with the girls they're unable to save no matter they tried, why not send letters to the producers or contact them to change the ending or do something else about it?

Dread Kaiser
9th March 2017, 08:42 PM
Jack not going through many Synchros makes sense, however. His style is and has always been, generally speaking, to Summon and sit on his Red Dragon Archfiend. For that, he doesn't need many Synchros, therefor, him not using many Synchros makes sense. Not to say that I wouldn't be happy for another Synchro from him if we were to get it, but I won't be unhappy if we didn't, considering that it's Jack.

Crow and Shinji using a suite of different Synchros for different scenarios and so forth make sense, however, based on their Decks and playstyles. I see Crow's nine new Synchros as them collectively making up for how it should have been back in 5D's, were his Deck and playstyle should have contributed to the debut of a suite of Synchro Monsters similar to Yusei's, but that didn't.

On another note, I don't agree with the tendency to pedestal Jack like that. A lot of people like to do that.

Jack and Crow came back, like the others, as a form of Anniversary nostalgia in a way that fitted into the current ongoing series.

You also completely forgot about or ignored both Shinji and his Battle Wasps and Chojiro and his Flower Cardians, the latter of which did get released, as well as Main Set support that tied in further after the fact.

If you genuinely intend to ignore him, than please stop bringing him up every chance you get. Frankly, it's rather trite.

I was only counting those that made it to the TCG/OCG , so not counting the fucking bees

I DID forget about cardians

Sanokal
10th March 2017, 08:54 AM
I was only counting those that made it to the TCG/OCG , so not counting the fucking bees

I DID forget about cardians

How dare you forget Hero Chojiro! (Blame the crime rhyme).

J. D. Guy
11th March 2017, 02:41 AM
How dare you forget Hero Chojiro! (Blame the crime rhyme).

I know, right!? How scandalous! ;)

(Also, as a complete aside, I hope we get Battle Wasps at some point.)

NassX
16th March 2017, 09:46 PM
"Fusion Monsters
D/D/D Flame King Genghis
Synchro Monsters
D/D/D Gust King Alexander
Xyz Monsters
D/D/D Wave King Caesar"

it seems reiji is back at his 3 old kings, i'm so tired of them. So he better then sacrifice all 3 for his so called "Supreme Doom King"