PDA

View Full Version : [BOSH] Shuranui Intensifies

Organization Messenger
30th September 2015, 08:40 AM
30th September 2015 08:36 AM

Shuranui Intensifies (http://ygorganization.com/thepriestisaleader/)
Shiranui gains access to easier Rank 4 plays

http://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/wAS1zJk.jpg?w=605
不知火の宮司 Shiranui no Guuji (Chief Priest of Shuranui)
Note: 宮司 has been previously translated by Konami was Leader, via Norito the Moral Leader and CXyz Simon the Great Moral Leader.
Level 4 FIRE Zombie-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 0
You can only use the (2) effect of “Chief Priest of Shuranui” once per turn.
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Shiranui” monster from your hand or Graveyard, other than “Chief Priest of Shuranui”. If the monster Special Summoned by this effect leaves the field, banish it.
(2) If this card is banished: You can target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; destroy that card.
[B]Source (https://twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/649137763732688896)
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/thepriestisaleader/)

Hope in the Interstice
30th September 2015, 09:04 AM
Now the big question is why they made this a Synchro archetype rather than an Xyz archetype.

GG ELDIUS
30th September 2015, 09:06 AM
Now the big question is why they made this a Synchro archetype rather than an Xyz archetype.

Maybe it's both?

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
30th September 2015, 09:11 AM

My full name couldn't fit, guess I'm back to this. :(

All Zombie archetypes suck so far, Konami hates them. :(

Devocrown
30th September 2015, 09:13 AM
I would love it ifKonami gave us new archetypes that supports more than one method of summoning and/or play style. Giving Buster Blader a fusion and synchro is a great idea.

Hope in the Interstice
30th September 2015, 09:15 AM
My full name couldn't fit, guess I'm back to this. :(

All Zombie archetypes suck so far, Konami hates them. :(
The deck's biggest speed comes from this and Youtou. I wonder how the heck Swordsmith is going to fit into this strategy more. The Spells and Traps need to save this deck like they did the Aromas.

Mystic TimeKeeper
30th September 2015, 12:10 PM
Seems like them having 0 DEF makes so Tristan can work mildly well with them, now we just need another 3 Zombie Pendulums and they will have reached the D/D/D treshold, only 1 ritual away from the Odd-Eyes treshold

Hope in the Interstice
30th September 2015, 12:13 PM
Seems like them having 0 DEF makes so Tristan can work mildly well with them, now we just need another 3 Zombie Pendulums and they will have reached the D/D/D treshold, only 1 ritual away from the Odd-Eyes treshold
Would give PM Captor some work to do.

Shun Kurosaki
30th September 2015, 01:03 PM
Seems interesting enough, it has no level restrictions so you can just resurrect your boss monsters too.

Hope in the Interstice
30th September 2015, 01:05 PM
seems interesting enough, it has no level restrictions so you can just resurrect your boss monsters too.
... Oh god, I didn't even think of that.

Dread Kaiser
30th September 2015, 02:01 PM
You didn't?
first thing I thought of, not that a zombie deck needs more rezzing power

not to mention this makes banished zombie ammo

Sorey
30th September 2015, 04:23 PM
Decentish card, though it's better for making Xyz and reviving the Shiranui bosses than actually using it to make Kanatagami. Having its effect only trigger on Normal Summon though makes it unlikely to be played at more than 1 with the current cards out so far, Uni-Zombie is just a much better option most of the time. Has synergy with Tristan, though it's really slow to retrieve that way.

Like others have said, the S/T will be the deciding factor in how well Shiranui end up supporting Zombies, though at worst the bosses are a nice addition. At the moment, using Zombies with Magicians seems like a good way to go as it allows you to Normal Summon the NS trigger monsters while being able to Pendulum Summon Uni-Zombie/Zombie Master and use the Magicians for Synchro food as well. Using Inferior Dragon Magician + Youtou to make Enlightenment Paladin and grab back Pendulum Call or Book of Life is nice.

Archfiend
30th September 2015, 04:28 PM
A great addition to the archetype. I love it when Konami makes more food for Masked Chameleon. One of my favorite cards to use. The ability to pop a face-up card is also nice.
All around good card.

Zarkiel
1st October 2015, 05:10 AM
There better be some good support from shiranui, because other than the tuner and the synchros, there's not much going for it.

Archfiend
1st October 2015, 05:21 AM
There better be some good support from shiranui, because other than the tuner and the synchros, there's not much going for it.

I'm honestly hoping for a Level 4 Tuner that can combo well with Chief to make the Level 8 Synchro. Right now you can only make the level 6 and go into Rank 4s with Chief's effect and also summon back the Synchros.

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 05:22 AM
I'm honestly hoping for a Level 4 Tuner that can combo well with Chief to make the Level 8 Synchro. Right now you can only make the level 6 and go into Rank 4s with Chief's effect and also summon back the Synchros.
I think we're more apt to get three Spell/Trap cards, just as the Aromas and Graydles did.

Archfiend
1st October 2015, 05:34 AM
I think we're more apt to get three Spell/Trap cards, just as the Aromas and Graydles did.

That will most likely happen, but can't a guy dream? :D

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 05:36 AM
That will most likely happen, but can't a guy dream? :D
He can but, with Konami in charge, our dreams will only be dreams.

Zarkiel
1st October 2015, 05:39 AM
At least the banish effect is good. I'm wondering if shutendoji is going to be more viable since you can proc 2 effects and draw a card. Ideally it could be a plus 3, but ten bucks says that will never happen.

Archfiend
1st October 2015, 05:40 AM
At least the banish effect is good. I'm wondering if shutendoji is going to be more viable since you can proc 2 effects and draw a card. Ideally it could be a plus 3, but ten bucks says that will never happen.

Never even crossed my mind to use Shutendoji with Chief. Not even bad.

Zarkiel
1st October 2015, 05:56 AM
Never even crossed my mind to use Shutendoji with Chief. Not even bad.

It would be much better with more banish effects. preferably something to target backrow. or just something that isn't protection. I'm also hoping for more stuff to banish on opponents turn. if they made a trap that was book of life but banished your own stuff, that would be amazing.

Shinjikun
1st October 2015, 06:02 AM
Special Summon from the grave and pops cards when banished. Good Support.
But I'm hoping for some "broken" card that speeds this archtype up without relying on Lavalval Chain(not just because it's banned in TCG). Like Unizombie, but Archtype related.