PDA

View Full Version : Hi, guys!

Pendulum
30th September 2015, 09:08 PM
For those who care, I used to be Becasita in the comment section.
I decided to change name to Pendulum because it's an easier name and... I think it sounds cooler too.

I'm kinda new to forums, so... Yeah...

I play Yu-Gi-Oh! since a long time ago.
I don't play meta, but I like to win, but I don't mind losing. One thing is crucial: I play with cards I like. I don't use cards I don't like (whichever the reason for that). I hate floodgates, cheap Rank 4 and other cards that don't let me play. I don't build my decks to crush my opponent, I build them to have a fun duel.

I find Season 0 the best (creepier/darker = better and I like Bakura). I like DM (except Waking The Dragons) and (you're gonna kill me for this) Zexal (despite plotholes and being baddly written). I'm liking Arc-V so far.

Hope to see you all around!

Hope in the Interstice
30th September 2015, 10:49 PM
So what sort of deck do you use the most?

Pendulum
1st October 2015, 08:14 AM
Lately, I've been using a Deskbot Normal Pendulum deck. Deskots are cool and the normal pendulums help me summon 005 and 006 to trigger 001's effect. Why normal pendulums? Awesome artwork and I like First Of The Dragons.

I also like Qli, but they are too strong and sometimes is boring. But I like their artworks and their style since they came out in OCG.

And what about you?

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 08:33 AM
I'm very diverse in this regard. I like Aromas, Monarchs, Raidraptors, Qliphorts, Magician Pendulums, Symphonic Warriors, Deskbots, Skull Servants, Geargias, Atlanteans... I like a lot of decks. I've also really wanted to have a tag duel with one of us using Fire Kings (without Fire Fists) and one of us using Atlanteans (without Mermails) and High Tide on Fire Island is also run.

Pendulum
1st October 2015, 08:47 AM
Oh, I like Odd-Eyes Magicians too.

I used to play a Rock Burn deck. It was the first deck I built when I was a kid.
I have a lot of decks made in YGOPro. I like to combine archetypes and stuff. Sometimes with good results, sometimes with bad results. But it's cool. I like decks with a lot of different cards.

Well, like I said above, I use YGOPro. Occasionally I play on-line. Do you use YGOPro too?

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 09:12 AM
Nah, I use DevPro. Updates slow as hell but at least it's not flooded by people only playing the newest two decks. Also, I'm not fond of the practice of programming a card when we don't know everything about it, like Salvation did with Majespecter Unicorn and Majestic Pegasus.

Pendulum
1st October 2015, 09:26 AM
Oh, I see. I might change to DevPro, then. The majority seems to play there or on DN, but I don't like DN.

Looking forward to duel you!

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 09:37 AM
Heh. Likewise. I hope to catch you! Name's EternalEcho.

Pendulum
1st October 2015, 10:41 AM
Have already intalled it. My name is Pendulum.

Just waiting for confirmation e-mail.

See you!