PDA

View Full Version : Yu Gi Oh Star Pack Battle Royal

Dirk
4th April 2017, 07:15 PM
Hey Guys,

I recently bought the yu gi oh star pack battle royal pack. I want to make a deck out of this box, but I'm looking for inspiration (the usual netdecking) does the trick also haha.

Does anyone know where I can find a deck list of this box?

Kind regards,

Dirk

Sanokal
5th April 2017, 03:56 AM
If you mean the contents of the set, just search it on the wikia.

Dirk
5th April 2017, 08:28 AM
Thanks for your reply. I'm looking for a complete deck to make a built. I can't seem to find any though..

BlazeWu
5th April 2017, 09:25 AM
It would be difficult to make a deck just from the cards in sp17 as most of the archetypes there don't mix well with each other and yet do not have enough members in sp17 to form a deck of their own. You have to pick one and build it with cards from other packs like structure deck pendulum domination for D/D

Sanokal
5th April 2017, 10:29 AM
It would be difficult to make a deck just from the cards in sp17 as most of the archetypes there don't mix well with each other and yet do not have enough members in sp17 to form a deck of their own. You have to pick one and build it with cards from other packs like structure deck pendulum domination for D/D

Yep. The easiest example from this pack would likely be Yosenju.

EclipseJacob1212
10th April 2017, 02:31 PM
I recently nought a bunch of these packs. The most common cards that I got were Performapal and Melodious. Yosenju were a little bit harder to get.