PDA

View Full Version : [BOSH] More Dinomist Cards

Organization Messenger
1st October 2015, 08:20 AM
1st October 2015 08:16 AM

[BOSH] More Dinomist Cards (http://ygorganization.com/sopendulumcyberdragons/)
So I heard you like Level 5 Robot Dinosaurs.

http://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/0AADnfL.jpg?w=605
Dynamist Brachion / Dinomist Brachion
Level 5 WATER Machine-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 800
Pendulum Scale: 6
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Before resolving a card effect that targets another “Dinomist” card(s) you control, you can negate the effect, then destroy this card. This effect can only be used once while this card is in the Pendulum Zone.
Monster Effect:
(1) If you do not control a “Dinomist Brachion” in your Monster Zone, and the monster with the highest ATK on the field is controlled by your opponent, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
http://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/CQ9mtw7.jpg?w=605
Dynamist Ceratops / Dinomist Ceratops
Level 5 WATER Machine-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 2100
DEF 400
Pendulum Scale 3
Pendulum Effect:
(1) If a another “Dinomist” card you control would be destroyed by battle or your opponent’s card effect, you can destroy this card instead.
Monster Effect:
(1) If the only monsters you control are “Dinomist” monster that are not “Dinomist Ceratops” (min. 1), you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
http://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/plvRB8P.jpg?w=605
Dynamist Charge / Dinomist Charge
Continuous Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Dinomist Charge” per turn.
(1) When this card is activated: Add 1 “Dinomist” monster from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn, if a “Dinomist” card(s) is added from the field to your Extra Deck face-up: Add 1 of those cards to your hand.
Source: Maxut, Saikyo Jump
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/sopendulumcyberdragons/)

theraggedyman
1st October 2015, 08:27 AM
Naive Konami Executive: "Haha! That will shut them up about us making decks that spam Rank 4s"
Other Konami Executive: "Did you forget about A Legendary Ocean?"
Naive Exec.: "...Oh."

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 08:36 AM
Search spell is great but, compared to Rex, these guys feel pretty underwhelming. I was hoping for more original Monster effects and Pendulum effects from these guys.

Don't get me wrong; the cards look awesome and fun to use. I was just kind of hoping for a tad bit more diversity.

Devocrown
1st October 2015, 08:41 AM
Every time I see this archetype, I keep thinking Power Rangers Dino Thunder

stormseeker39
1st October 2015, 09:08 AM
Huh, Brachion is not the usual "When/If a card effect (some more conditions) is activated; negate the activation (some more actions)" effect. When do you activate this?

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 09:10 AM
Huh, Brachion is not the usual "When/If a card effect (some more conditions) is activated; negate the activation (some more actions)" effect. When do you activate this?
It seems like a continuous effect that applies at the resolution, sort of like The Fabled Unicore.

FLYINGDAVEno2
1st October 2015, 09:26 AM
A really cool looking archetype. Really liking their effects and support so far.
They are also a deck that can go into Infinity by actually using two level 5 Machines to make Nova normally.

MrLucky7s
1st October 2015, 10:00 AM
I hope there is at least one or two more monsters with effects similar to T-Rex, while this support is pretty great I think the archetype needs a few more boss monsters to push it into the "great tier".

Destiny91
1st October 2015, 10:19 AM
So, I guess this Archetype will fuse with Luster Pendulum to get the remaining Fusion Dracoslayer

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 10:21 AM
I hope there is at least one or two more monsters with effects similar to T-Rex, while this support is pretty great I think the archetype needs a few more boss monsters to push it into the "great tier".
Agreed. A few Special Summoners aren't really that special; this needs more pushing.

So, I guess this Archetype will fuse with Luster Pendulum to get the remaining Fusion Dracoslayer
I believe so. I'm hoping it's cool.

Torrendous
1st October 2015, 11:44 AM
These guys remind me of the Igknight cards in their engine bait-ness right now. Here's hoping for some kind of power play the deck gets.

I also like how all of the monsters so far are level 5, but the lowest scale is 3 so you can run ALO for r4nk shenanigans.

aera644
1st October 2015, 12:22 PM
I'm still going to play Majispecters even after Dinomis comes out but i just want this archetype to do one the thing most deck that most water decks have seem to have for gotten and that's utilizes Moray of Greed. I mean lets think for a second here it really ticks me off that salvage is use in more water decks than than Moray of Greed the only reason salvage is good is because water decks like Mermails have low ATK monsters and that work with there boss monsters, and even the Mermails don't even run Moray of Greed. IMO Moray of Greed is a lot better because unlike where salvage it good mid/late game(and SOMETIMES early) Moray of Greed good early,mid,and/or late game.Go first and don't like your hand and have Moray of Greed shuffle two water monster into the deck and draw three new cards with out losing hand size or have cards/water monsters in your hand that you don't really have a need for and have two water monsters in that hand shuffle the in to your deck a maybe draw card to make the ones live or maybe even make that game winning comeback.I just really think that people have for gotten about Moray of Greed in some ways you could call it the pot of greed for water decks and IMO a dam good one.

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 12:23 PM
I'm still going to play Majispecters even after Dinomis comes out but i just want this archetype to do one the thing most deck that most water decks have seem to have for gotten and that's utilizes Moray of Greed. I mean lets think for a second here it really ticks me off that salvage is use in more water decks than than Moray of Greed the only reason salvage is good is because water decks like Mermails have low ATK monsters and that work with there boss monsters, and even the Mermails don't even run Moray of Greed. IMO Moray of Greed is a lot better because unlike where salvage it good mid/late game(and SOMETIMES early) Moray of Greed good early,mid,and/or late game.Go first and don't like your hand and have Moray of Greed shuffle two water monster into the deck and draw three new cards with out losing hand size or have cards/water monsters in your hand that you don't really have a need for and have two water monsters in that hand shuffle the in to your deck a maybe draw card to make the ones live or maybe even make that game winning comeback.I just really think that people have for gotten about Moray of Greed in some ways you could call it the pot of greed for water decks and IMO a dam good one.
Didn't you already make this exact comment elsewhere?

Delerious1
1st October 2015, 12:27 PM
I also like how all of the monsters so far are level 5, but the lowest scale is 3 so you can run ALO for r4nk shenanigans.

I think there may be enough spots in BOSH for a couple Dinomist LV4s yet - just going by Majespecters being LV3 and 4. And these days, it seems like a couple LV4s is all you need to swing a Duel in your favor (EM&Em, I'm lookin' at you ... ).

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 12:32 PM
I think there may be enough spots in BOSH for a couple Dinomist LV4s yet - just going by Majespecters being LV3 and 4. And these days, it seems like a couple LV4s is all you need to swing a Duel in your favor (EM&Em, I'm lookin' at you ... ).
I think there's gonna be some Level 4s as well. Something needs to Synch and Overlay with Luster Pendulum for Ignister and Majester.

Mofiz
1st October 2015, 12:50 PM
>Level 5
>Machine
>Pendulum Spam
This is NOT a coincidence.

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 12:52 PM
>Level 5
>Machine
>Pendulum Spam
This is NOT a coincidence.
Definitely not. Doesn't rule out the possibility of Level 4s, though.

Voltanis The Adjudicator
1st October 2015, 02:04 PM
Oh boy, Pendulums that don't want to summon themselves via Pendulum Summon and instead are just a bunch of Cyber-Dragon-esque SS's! How great is that?
And here I was hoping they'd all be as good as the first, with tribute effects with lots of options that are offset by just re-Pendulum Summoning them. How disappointing.

Dread Kaiser
1st October 2015, 02:19 PM
So Dinomist Tenki and they are all high levels that can summon themselves without pendulum...

DREAD APPROVES

SynjoDeonecros
1st October 2015, 02:28 PM
Interesting archetype. Not sure if I'd be willing to play them, but maybe my boyfriend will, in lieu of Majespecters, depending on whether or not Konami bumps up their rarities for the TCG...

Archfiend
1st October 2015, 02:39 PM
Man, this support is a little underwhelming when you compare it to Rex. The tenki-like searcher is great and all, but the monsters aren't anything what I expected. Kinda was expecting something better than this after getting a taste of the archetype with Rex, but I still like what we have so far. Can't wait to see more!

Hope in the Interstice
1st October 2015, 02:43 PM
Man, this support is a little underwhelming when you compare it to Rex. The tenki-like searcher is great and all, but the monsters aren't anything what I expected. Kinda was expecting something better than this after getting a taste of the archetype with Rex, but I still like what we have so far. Can't wait to see more!
I suppose he was a Super for a reason... But yeah, I hope the other monsters have more going for them.

Dread Kaiser
1st October 2015, 02:47 PM
wait til the support

Archfiend
1st October 2015, 02:50 PM
I suppose he was a Super for a reason... But yeah, I hope the other monsters have more going for them.

I kinda hope its similar to Igknights to where they have Avenger and Stinger and then the rest of the Igknights. Perhaps Rex is the "boss" of the deck and the other Dinomist are the lackeys to support Rex?

Shinjikun
1st October 2015, 03:40 PM
Scale 3, weird. Maybe level 4 Dinomists comming?

I think 2 more monster and this can be a decent archtype

Dread Kaiser
1st October 2015, 03:44 PM
Scale 3, weird. Maybe level 4 Dinomists comming?

I think 2 more monster and this can be a decent archtype

that or A Legendary Ocean is intended here

Gonna try using Lemuria for High-Rank Xyz when I get mah hands on these

aera644
1st October 2015, 03:46 PM
still getting use to forums controls

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't you already make this exact comment elsewhere?

still getting use to forums controls

aera644
1st October 2015, 03:54 PM
on another note are going to see a field spell for this archetype like the last two or are they finally mixing thing up a bit?

IsaiahSweet
1st October 2015, 03:58 PM
on another note are going to see a field spell for this archetype like the last two or are they finally mixing thing up a bit?

They most likely will get a field spell. We've only seen 4 cards out of around 10.

Comun
1st October 2015, 04:16 PM
This archetype disappointed me. Because of their name coming from "dynamic" and Rex having a multiple choice effect, I was expecting the gimmick of the archetype to be all monsters having multiple choice effects. That would have been a cool concept that could add a lot of variety to the deck.

aera644
1st October 2015, 04:18 PM
They most likely will get a field spell. We've only seen 4 cards out of around 10.

Dear god i just realized the deck has access to infinity D:

Zarkiel
1st October 2015, 04:24 PM
I really like this. It kind of looks like everything is either fuel for rex or to protect rex. probably will change once we see the boss monster.

Dread Kaiser
1st October 2015, 04:42 PM

Only now? Really?

Delerious1
1st October 2015, 05:04 PM

I wonder what they're going to do for a name this time. My guess is that it'll be "Panlong" or "Python".

Rrgh, I just can't wait any longer for the rest of the Dracoslayer stuff. I'm itching to write a fanfic based on these characters.

Noir
1st October 2015, 05:06 PM

Took you long enough...

AccelRainbowDashley
1st October 2015, 05:10 PM

And anyone that relies on it will auto-lose, I'm fine with that.

What's more interesting to me is that with more of these Dinomist's revealed, the Dracoslayer + Dinomist fusion shouldn't be too far behind.

ScionStorm
1st October 2015, 09:28 PM
Why am I getting a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Zord vibe from this series?

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/coolerthings/LYN/DSCF2889.jpg

Drakylon
1st October 2015, 10:06 PM
Machine-type Pendulum monsters... possible synergy with Deskbot 001 for infinitely recycling Synchros. Pendulum Summon two Dynamists to active Deskbot 001's effect from the grave, then tune into either Metaphys or Star Eater, or either Hyper Librarian or a level 10 Synchro with A Legendary Ocean. Then do the same thing next turn.

ThePhotonLegion
1st October 2015, 10:56 PM
> Incredibly spammy, Lv 5, WATER theme?

Seems like the perfect excuse to import a certain R5 Xyz that we've been waiting on for about 2 years now...

Dread Kaiser
1st October 2015, 11:05 PM
...What? people actually ....want the Shark sibling duelist pack stuff?
-- Konami

Also hey your here now

aera644
2nd October 2015, 01:42 AM
Search spell is great but, compared to Rex, these guys feel pretty underwhelming. I was hoping for more original Monster effects and Pendulum effects from these guys.

Don't get me wrong; the cards look awesome and fun to use. I was just kind of hoping for a tad bit more diversity.

Question do you think that people will use Ally Mind in here i mean it not searchable and it not a pendulum but have you can pendulum it from hand and it does give you access to lv 10 synchros.

Hope in the Interstice
2nd October 2015, 01:44 AM
Question do you think that people will use Ally Mind in here i mean it not searchable and it not a pendulum but have you can pendulum is from hand and it does give you access to lv 10 synchros.
I wouldn't say it's impossible but I get the impression people would rather aim for Level 7 since all Level 10 really has is Decisive Armor and Leo. Decisive Armor is situational while Yazi can do more than Leo, even if he is 500 ATK shy.

IsaiahSweet
2nd October 2015, 02:02 AM
Also Decisive Armor requires 2+ non-tuners. A level 3 Tuner would be the best for deck since it'll give them access to level 7s and 8s but it couldn't be Pendulum Summoned. There's also Luster Pendulum.

aera644
2nd October 2015, 02:14 AM
Also Decisive Armor requires 2+ non-tuners. A level 3 Tuner would be the best for deck since it'll give them access to level 7s and 8s but it couldn't be Pendulum Summoned. There's also Luster Pendulum.

Keep in mind that the only Dracoslayer we have ATM is a lv 8 so luster would just be good for his pendulum effect.

Brightshine Stardust
2nd October 2015, 02:47 AM
Every time I see this archetype, I keep thinking Power Rangers Dino Thunder

Why not Dino Charge?

Archfiend
2nd October 2015, 02:57 AM
Why not Dino Charge?

No one speaks of that.

GodYuya
2nd October 2015, 03:39 AM

AND for a week I thought infinity has gone for good with the ban of Planetellar in OCG

ScionStorm
2nd October 2015, 03:47 AM
The only remotely likable characters from "Charge" are Poisandra, Fury and Sledge. And their not wildly lovable or enough to carry that awful show or it's stupid Zord-summoning method.

Devocrown
2nd October 2015, 04:18 AM
Why not Dino Charge?
Never watched Dino Charge :/

- - - Updated - - -

AND for a week I thought infinity has gone for good with the ban of Planetellar in OCG
Infinity never dies, it only revives itself in new decks only to slap its big metal...tail in the meta's face

ScionStorm
2nd October 2015, 04:44 AM
Never watched Dino Charge :/

And you will never regret it.

Blue
2nd October 2015, 05:28 AM
I really want to see the rest of the support to decide whether I want to pick these guys up when they come out. I was onboard with Magespecters at first, then they got boring. Hopefully these guys don't suffer the same fate

Volteccer
2nd October 2015, 01:26 PM
I just want a couple level 4 or lower guys that I can mix in to my machine toybox.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:11 PM
I just want a couple level 4 or lower guys that I can mix in to my machine toybox.

How about we NOT make another R4NK Pendulum deck

Hope in the Interstice
2nd October 2015, 03:15 PM
How about we NOT make another R4NK Pendulum deck
I would, however, like some Rank 4s just to keep the Luster Pendulum trend going.

IsaiahSweet
2nd October 2015, 03:29 PM
Well they'll definitely be getting level 4s. I doubt they'll get level 3- though I guess they could in a similar vein to Unicorn or the Igknight effect monsters since they fall out of the Scales but are also boss monsters.

Torrendous
2nd October 2015, 06:08 PM
2 Level 4s for Majester Paladin and Ignister Prominence access with Luster Pendulum, unless these guys somehow don't have anything to do with the Dracoslayers.

Blue
2nd October 2015, 10:37 PM
they definitely look like they would have everything to do with fusion though. I mean, they're robots. Fuse to form pendulum Voltron or something

AccelRainbowDashley
2nd October 2015, 10:41 PM
2 Level 4s for Majester Paladin and Ignister Prominence access with Luster Pendulum, unless these guys somehow don't have anything to do with the Dracoslayers.

The Dracoslayers are mercenaries that take on similar abilities as their clients. None of the archetypes they worked for had anything to do with them either. Based on the Dinomists we have so far, I wager the effect will involve protection of some kind, while the special summon effect will be from hand or grave.

Basically, the Dracorulers are oppressing them, but the slayers aren't strong enough to defeat them, so they wander around and fight with other groups and learn their abilities. Eventually, they'll return to battle the Rulers with their new abilities and tactics.

The Synchro is their front line warrior
The XYZ is their support
The Fusion will be the defenders.

Torrendous
3rd October 2015, 02:06 AM
The Dracoslayers are mercenaries that take on similar abilities as their clients

This was what I meant by "having something to do with the Dracoslayers". Worded poorly, I suppose.

AccelRainbowDashley
3rd October 2015, 02:24 AM
This was what I meant by "having something to do with the Dracoslayers". Worded poorly, I suppose.

Oh, I see. No harm done though, just a simple misunderstanding. I'd personally be very surprised if Dinomist wasn't their companion.