PDA

View Full Version : Cirque de la Marionnette

dark_magician07
1st October 2015, 08:52 AM
Fairly standard but I've loved these puppets since they were announced. The main, extra and side are geared for my locals which has no Nekroz. It may be getting a Qli soon though but I'll deal with that when and if it happens.

1x Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
2x Effect Veiler
3x Mathematician
3x Maxx "C"
3x Performage Damage Juggler
2x Performage Hat Tricker
1x Performage Trick Clown
2x Shaddoll Beast
2x Shaddoll Dragon
2x Shaddoll Falco
2x Shaddoll Hegdehog
2x Shaddoll Squamata

3x El Shaddoll Fusion
1x Foolish Burial
2x Instant Fusion
1x Raigeki
1x Re-Fusion
3x Shaddoll Fusion

2x Breakthrough Skill
1x Shaddoll Core
1x Vanity's Emptiness

3x El Shaddoll Construct
1x El Shaddoll Shekhinaga
2x El Shaddoll Winda
1x Elder Entity Norden
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Performage Trapeze Magician
1x Stellarknight Constellar Diamond
1x Tellarknight Ptolemaeus

3x Denko Sekka
2x Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabit
3x Retaliating "C"
2x Dark Hole
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Imperial Iron Wall

I like two Hat Tricker in the deck. I feel that two gets you more mileage than running just the one copy. Being able to go into the utility stuff like Emeral mid game is nice. It's also a free 1100 damage at a push that doesn't take up the normal summon.

Re-Fusion is a tech I'm testing out. It pulled its weight at my locals last night by reviving my Shekhinaga giving me a board of her and Winda. It can also revive Norden which is really nice.

Trishula is something I'm still iffy on. It's a lot of resources to go into something that may or may not get Veilered. I have the feeling that it's just winmoar in here. You shouldn't be able to summon it unless you're in a decent position or get lucky and draw Instant Fusion with the required hand and grave set up etc. It does however let me clear a Falco off the board after I've flipped it, which is something I'm concious of in a deck that readily pays 1000 LP each turn.

I think 2 Instant Fusion is optimal for a deck that can only dedicate so many slots to Xyzs.

Against Nekroz, I'd probably drop the two Tellars from the extra to make room for Anoyatyllis and something else.

The only thing I'd really like to properly try and fit in is Mind Control. I may try out 1 Hat Tricker but like I said, I feel more comfy with it at two.

Dread Kaiser
1st October 2015, 04:58 PM
Protip, Blacktext on Darkblue background is stupid....not that I even need to read it to know whats there. cookie cutter Clown Shaddolls. nothing to see here...