PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

Kom
1st October 2015, 11:29 PM
I joined because a friend of mine rudely demanded me to join so I can give her a popularity boost. I may be exaggerating but you get the gist.

I'm not really a forums guy, so don't expect much from me. I'm just a regular guy who likes card games.

Speaking of card games, I guess I should introduce myself and my history with the game.
I'm Kom. I'm 24 years old (25 soon!). I graduated in 2014 after 5 years of going to 3 universities at different times, spending some semesters in one then moving to the next to have different learning experiences. Don't try that at home because it's a lot of work to transfer universities multiple times (It costs a lot too). I work as a designer and programmer for a software company. I live on the east coast and I'm really looking forward to Joaquin blowing my apartment away.

I've been watching Yu-Gi-Oh! since I first saw Yugi win against Kaiba with Exodia in the first airing of Duel Monsters way back in 2001. I don't remember exactly when or what my first card was, but I got it around 2004-2005. Once I got an internship for the company I currently work for in 2008, I spent some of my money buying structure decks and booster packs. My luck wasn't good and still isn't. Since then I've been buying cards every now and then if something cool comes out.

Here are some things:

My favorite deck is Zefra
My favorite monster is Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz
I play meta and petdecks
I play both TCG and OCG banlists and imaginary format
I play on DN (KomK) and YGOPro (Kom)
My favorite anime is Arc-V
My favorite character is Yuya
My favorite duel is Shun vs Sora (Ep. 33-34)
My favorite antagonist is Kaiba
My favorite episode is Arc-V Episode 37 (E ★ G ★ A ★ O)

tl;dr I'm just a guy who likes card games. See you guys around.

Thanako
1st October 2015, 11:51 PM
You are truly a master of hyperbole.

ChaseLumsden
2nd October 2015, 12:01 AM
Uh, yo. Glad you can join. Have fun reading the hellfire we may or may not spew later on.

Guess I'll share a bio of myself and be done with it.
-Name's Chase...duh. 18 years, at a place deep in a land called America, and I was introduced to this lovely card game, also known as Metagame hell, because Dragons. As of now, I'm in college, showing off my art to you folks as normal (even made a thread about it here.), and I'm currently trying to redeem myself from the cruel and sick reign of terror that was my Dragon Ruler doomsday.

My fun info:
-I draw. Find my thread or my DeviantArt. I use the same username as I do here.
-Favorite Deck is Odd-Eyes/Performapal/Magician , A custom Deck I'm currently making, and/or Junk Doppel
-Favorite monster is either my fan-created Number 110: Overdrive Dragoon or Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon
-I play casual, but am returning to Meta with the evil Performapal/mages Deck the OCG abused the crap out of. What? It's the only meta deck besides Dragon Rulers I actually liked to play.
-I go by TCG play, but OCG when playing certain decks, such as Performapals, Raidraptor, and my D/D/D deck.
-DN: ChaseLumsden
-I'm also a newly made Pokemon TCG player. I'm also in Competitive in the Video Games.
-Favorite Anime is a cross between ARC-V and 5Ds..ARC-V is slightly better.
-Favorite Anime Character is Yuya Sakaki
-Favorite Duel is Yugo VS Sawatari/ Sora VS Shay (first round)/ Shay VS Dennis (Second Round)
-Favorite Antagonist is Dennis
-Favorite Episode in ARC-V: Episode 51: Raise the Banner of Revolution! Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!
-Favorite Video Games are mainly all the Pokemon titles, Fire Emblem Awakening (now with a Lucina Amiibo and conveniently married to her in-game.), Xenoblade Chronicles, and Kingdom Hearts.
-Is currently recreating the world of Xenoblade Chronicles in Minecraft. Eat your hearts out.