PDA

View Full Version : [BOSH] Majespecter Supercell

Organization Messenger
2nd October 2015, 09:00 AM
2nd October 2015 09:00 AM

[BOSH] Majespecter Supercell (http://ygorganization.com/ripsamfree/)
Love is war.
http://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/23F4OoZ.jpg?w=605
Majespecter Supercell
Trap Continuous
(1) While you have a “Majespecter” card in your Pendulum Zone, the activation and effect of other “Majespecter” cards activated on your side of the field cannot be negated.
(2) Once per turn: You can target 5 “Majespecter” card in your Graveyard; shuffle those 5 cards into the Deck, then draw 1 card.
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/ripsamfree/)

Akagi
2nd October 2015, 09:03 AM
Effect very good, despite being trap. I wanted it to be continuous spell card.

Hope in the Interstice
2nd October 2015, 09:05 AM
Bye bye, Naturia beast. Also, great support in contrast to Igknight Reload.

Devocrown
2nd October 2015, 09:07 AM
If it wasn't bad enough I can't target those little fury shits, now I their effects can't be negated, oh and they can recycle their cards....did they really need more support.....

MrLucky7s
2nd October 2015, 09:19 AM
The effect is pretty good and all... but wow, that artwork :cool:

EDIT: There is 5 tornadoes in that picture, so unless one of them represents Unicorn (Which I'm pretty sure has no color associated with itself), more Majis confirmed?

maccapie98
2nd October 2015, 09:34 AM
The effect is pretty good and all... but wow, that artwork :cool:

EDIT: There is 5 tornadoes in that picture, so unless one of them represents Unicorn (Which I'm pretty sure has no color associated with itself), more Majis confirmed?

I'm pretty sure I see a white tornado in the left, which would be Unicorn. Which would make 6 tornados, and 5 monsters

MrLucky7s
2nd October 2015, 09:38 AM
So I guess we might get a green Majispectre (Or blue, I have no idea what color cat is, but seems blue to me)

ScionStorm
2nd October 2015, 09:58 AM
The TCG early advertisement for this set already let slip there would be continued support for Majespectors in this set. And there is one empty spot between Dinomist- Rex and Youtou Shiranui.

The Sonic Duck
2nd October 2015, 10:00 AM
Almighty then, that escalated quickly. don't mess with the little wind barnyard.

Mystic TimeKeeper
2nd October 2015, 10:03 AM
I'm so maining Fairy Wind this format...

FL Duelist
2nd October 2015, 10:23 AM
So Skill Drain and Lose One Turn can't stop Majespecters anymore?

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 10:29 AM
Why do those fucktards still get support? It's skillless and broken. You can't nuke them, you can't target them, you can't summon without your shit getting killed, and if you dare to kill them by battle, they will just pendulum summon more stuff. A Mechanic that is so stupidly designed and scrubby that it plusses up to 10 per turn for LITERALLY nothing. And then there is motherfucking Majespector Pegasus that disturbs even more of your plays. Fucking seriously.

Indytotof
2nd October 2015, 10:30 AM
A card that needs to be banned as soon as possible imo.

We don't need cards to make the Majespecters cancer something untouchable.

Destiny91
2nd October 2015, 10:30 AM
Well, at least you can MST this card and Magispecters on the Pendulum zones.
So while the Effect is like a powerful barrier, you can counter it well.

Jakinus
2nd October 2015, 10:32 AM
Alright... Konami... W-what's this? Eh? Seriously? Now we only need a Continuous Spell Card that makes so I have to ask permission to my opponent to do my plays... And make it searchable please, It would be dumb that he has to draw it or something... Not that is too difficult to do nowadays...

Oh boy I need to rest a little, my sugar levels have dropped too quickly.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 10:33 AM
Well, at least you can MST this card and Magispecters on the Pendulum zones.
So while the Effect is like a powerful barrier, you can counter it well.

The existence of counters doesn't make anything less broken. How often does this have to be mentioned. Not only can't you topdeck an MST to get rid of them but even without this Majespectors were already broken. A deck that is filled with cards you can't possibly get rid off, have a ton of removal and negation bullshit and the worst: Pendulum Mechanic. They just summon a round of furry shitheads back and make an advange of 9 because they... did nothing. Literally nothing.

maccapie98
2nd October 2015, 10:36 AM
The MST argument is terrible in this case (and bad in every other). This card is searchable by two others in the archetype, which themselves are searchable by two more. MST is not. Like most Majespecter support, it is cancer, and needs to get hit.

Indytotof
2nd October 2015, 10:43 AM
The MST argument is terrible in this case (and bad in every other). This card is searchable by two others in the archetype, which themselves are searchable by two more. MST is not. Like most Majespecter support, it is cancer, and needs to get hit.

^ This.

Reason in a human body.

Destiny91
2nd October 2015, 10:45 AM
The point is that you can get rid of this card with less Effort, unless they apply Shock Lock or Imperial Custom beforehand.

Yeah, an MST strategy is awful. But at this point, and knowing that Konami won't stop making this shit, I prefer trying anything on them while, at the same time, I build a more efficient and accurate strategy to beat them.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 10:50 AM
The point is that you can get rid of this card with less Effort, unless they apply Shock Lock or Imperial Custom beforehand.

Yeah, an MST strategy is awful. But at this point, and knowing that Konami won't stop maing this shit, I prefer trying anything on them while, at the same time, I build a more efficient and accurate strategy to beat them.

So let's say you topdecked an MST. Then what? You are going to throw target immunity on them? they still have access to Rank 4 which gets rid of anything. Aaaand more Pendulums. If you don't beat them the turn you managed to take some breath, you will die because they will summon a Raccoon, Fox, Cat and Crow and search for four more cards and screw your field.

Destiny91
2nd October 2015, 10:53 AM
That's why I said...Try anything until you find a good strategy or combination.

Right now I don't know how I will deal with them. So I'm just suggesting that you can get rid of this card in particular. To open up possibilities.

ScionStorm
2nd October 2015, 10:58 AM
While I was hoping for some friday card news, this just became one of those cards that makes me regret my hopes.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 10:59 AM
That's why I said...Try anything until you find a good strategy or combination.

Right now I don't know how I will deal with them. So I'm just suggesting that you can get rid of this card in particular. To open up possibilities.

The only possibilities you have are Clowns and Shockmaster with Rafflesia. There IS no combo to beat those fuckers, simply because they have way too many effects, immunity against anything existing and advantage en mass. The only possible Deck that could beat them without Clowing them into a turn of nothing would be Buster Blader + Buster Dragon now and that's not even consistent.

maccapie98
2nd October 2015, 11:03 AM
The literal only thing you can do is try to go first, pray you have something that can disrupt any scales they put up, and hope they open with a trash hand. As soon as they perform a pendulum summon, your done for if your against someone who knows what they're doing.

ScionStorm
2nd October 2015, 11:05 AM
Pray to Ra, that's what you can do.

Aminov
2nd October 2015, 11:05 AM
Does this mean even skill drain is useless?

Indytotof
2nd October 2015, 11:06 AM
Or simply forfeit as soon as a Majescancer shows up.

The whole archetype needs a ban. A HEAVY ban.

maccapie98
2nd October 2015, 11:06 AM
Yep. Because cancer can only get worse.

Destiny91
2nd October 2015, 11:15 AM
I don't like Magis at all. In fact I hate them just as much as I hate clowns. Thank lord not may people play this furries in meta (yet).

I don't want to lose all my hope yet. But it is difficult. Konami, you did it again.

lodwyvern
2nd October 2015, 11:17 AM
So let's say you topdecked an MST. Then what? You are going to throw target immunity on them? they still have access to Rank 4 which gets rid of anything. Aaaand more Pendulums. If you don't beat them the turn you managed to take some breath, you will die because they will summon a Raccoon, Fox, Cat and Crow and search for four more cards and screw your field.

I know I'm making a mistake in taking the Mofiz bait, but here goes...

It's really amazing how you choose to selectively understand some cards. Cat does nothing for you until end phase. Crow's spot in the deck has been questionable since release. If you are playing crow, you're playing 1 or 2 copies of storm and 0 copies of storm. If you were playing pure, before this card you were forced to play large numbers of the s/t i order to hopefully have an option first turn rather than just set dead cards and pass. Supercell lets you cut the amount of s/t you're playing and actually have paths back into the game.

I take it that you've never even played majespecters or a variant of it for a long enough time to realize that the archetype on its own is not broken. You just seem to take the approach that "I'm Mofiz and because I post a lot and there are people who will defend me blindly and stalwartly, so I'm right!" Pure majespecters are objectively worse than the top decks of the duelist alliance + nekroz & qli formats. And don't try and give the argument that just because they're not doing well doesn't mean they're not broken. If they aren't meta relevant and dominating while being relevant, then whatever. When they were performing at their best, they didn't ever have a share of over 15% of reported tops. Now they're near non-existent.

If you're only playing casually, of course what's new is going to have a much easier (maybe even free) time against dated cards. But that's the wonder of playing casually, you can play with whatever rules and banlist you want. There's a reason that the banlist is titled Advanced Format Forbidden and Limited List. If you think Advanced right now is cancer, make a lobby on w/e dueling client you use where people don't duel with what you deem OP.

Power creep is part of this game, whether you like it or not. If you want to live in a dream world where you can call everything that's meta OP and curse konami for printing stronger cards, then I have no place to tell you that you're wrong. In the real world, however, complaining about everything that's meta is neither constructive nor interesting. Every time I saw a new org post about leaks with effects or names of certain archetypes, I knew there'd be a Mofiz post complaining about it with the same 1-2 upvotes minimum. Ich freue mich auf deine Antwort!

Montag
2nd October 2015, 11:23 AM
is trap, its slow, i dont believe they will become more powerful with Supercell, maybe in tcg they will get more players, but right now are tier 2 deck. One new monster can help, more power and less stall is the way.

Torrendous
2nd October 2015, 11:28 AM
Hopefully this makes pure Majespecter more viable. Blanket negation immunity for a deck that is already target immune is really strong. The second effect is kind of strange though considering that a Majespecter player wouldn't really want to XYZ Summon all that often. Helps against Solemn Warning, though.

pyrQ
2nd October 2015, 11:32 AM
The card is good and Majespecters obviously have some strong things about them. Don't make this a bitching/arguement thread, I thought that was one of the reasons Disqus was getting out of hand.

lodwyvern
2nd October 2015, 11:32 AM
Hopefully this makes pure Majespecter more viable. Blanket negation immunity for a deck that is already target immune is really strong. The second effect is kind of strange though considering that a Majespecter player wouldn't really want to XYZ Summon all that often. Helps against Solemn Warning, though.

It also allows you to play fewer of the s/t since you can recycle "majespecter cards." playing 3 tempest, 1 tornado, and maybe 1-2 cyclone is already really bad enough. Being able to cut tempest to 2 and potentially siding the third is amazing for the pure build. Also backs up playing crow and min 1 copy of cyclone. As far as it was, crow wasn't worth playing in pure either. Good card for mid-lategame.

maccapie98
2nd October 2015, 11:44 AM

It's really amazing how you choose to selectively understand some cards. Cat does nothing for you until end phase. Crow's spot in the deck has been questionable since release. If you are playing crow, you're playing 1 or 2 copies of storm and 0 copies of storm. If you were playing pure, before this card you were forced to play large numbers of the s/t i order to hopefully have an option first turn rather than just set dead cards and pass. Supercell lets you cut the amount of s/t you're playing and actually have paths back into the game.

I take it that you've never even played majespecters or a variant of it for a long enough time to realize that the archetype on its own is not broken. You just seem to take the approach that "I'm Mofiz and because I post a lot and there are people who will defend me blindly and stalwartly, so I'm right!" Pure majespecters are objectively worse than the top decks of the duelist alliance + nekroz & qli formats. And don't try and give the argument that just because they're not doing well doesn't mean they're not broken. If they aren't meta relevant and dominating while being relevant, then whatever. When they were performing at their best, they didn't ever have a share of over 15% of reported tops. Now they're near non-existent.

If you're only playing casually, of course what's new is going to have a much easier (maybe even free) time against dated cards. But that's the wonder of playing casually, you can play with whatever rules and banlist you want. There's a reason that the banlist is titled Advanced Format Forbidden and Limited List. If you think Advanced right now is cancer, make a lobby on w/e dueling client you use where people don't duel with what you deem OP.

Power creep is part of this game, whether you like it or not. If you want to live in a dream world where you can call everything that's meta OP and curse konami for printing stronger cards, then I have no place to tell you that you're wrong. In the real world, however, complaining about everything that's meta is neither constructive nor interesting. Every time I saw a new org post about leaks with effects or names of certain archetypes, I knew there'd be a Mofiz post complaining about it with the same 1-2 upvotes minimum. Ich freue mich auf deine Antwort!

There is a difference between power-creep and cancer. Most Majespecter matchup outcomes can come down to one question: 'Did the Majespecter player open with a usable hand?', since the deck, when opened correctly, will shrug off anything the opponent does, and prevents the opponent doing anything. I have played Makespecter for the record, and all of my duels came down to the hand I drew. However, this card not only gives more blanket immunity to the deck with too much as it is, it also gives it more consistency. Deck space that was loaded with S/T can be filled with more scales, or more staples. Defending this just stupid, a game between two people should at least have meaningful interaction between both players. Play solitare if you think otherwise, so we can enjoy this game.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 11:48 AM

lol, you again. First off: You don't have to explain what the cards do, I'm able to read, thanks^^ Since you seem to not understand that my scenario just showed how much advantage this Deck can do with a single round of nothing, let me explain you: This shows how stupidly designed this Deck along with Pendulum Mechanic is and plusses you up to 9 for literally nothing. And how does it even matter that Cat only activates during the EP? It's still a plus. It doesn't make this any less of an advantage.
Second: Every pure Majespector Deck in the Decklists has 3 Crows. For a reason.

Power creep is part of this game, whether you like it or not.[/B] If you want to live in a dream world where you can call everything that's meta OP and curse konami for printing stronger cards, then I have no place to tell you that you're wrong. In the real world, however, complaining about everything that's meta is neither constructive nor interesting. Every time I saw a new org post about leaks with effects or names of certain archetypes, I knew there'd be a Mofiz post complaining about it with the same 1-2 upvotes minimum.

How is that even an argument? Your unnecessary opinion of "what appearantly are my thoughts" only make you more of a fool. If you want to have an argumentation, make sure to only talk about relevant stuff and don't involve anything like this since it doesn't provide you with any arguments.
Now to the actual part that is almost an argument: A Deck is not less broken because another one is more broken. Just because Clowns made up 65% of the Decklist for weeks while other Decks, including Nekroz, went down doesn't it mean that those Deck, including Nekroz, are not broken. Let me explain you how this game works: the most broken Decks tops the most. And since Majespector came along with Magicians, followed by Clowns, which were obviously even more overpowered, they saw less play. That simple.

I'm aware that power creeps are part of this game, unfortunitely. And I can handle semi-overpowered stuff like Dark Law but there are points that just go into ridiculous Levels. There is a reason this game has a banlist. And I think I don't have to explain what the relationship between these PowerCreeps and this banlist have. If your argument is "just make your own rules when playing" then why do we have a banlist in the first place? If it's all about winning and powercreeping we don't need anything to cut down. This game went Tier0 for 2 weeks anyway.
And once again: Why are you talking about unnecesssary stuff that doesn't have anything to do with this topic? It doesn't make your "argument" look any better. Even the opposite, it makes you look like someone who desperately tries to be right.

lodwyvern
2nd October 2015, 11:49 AM
There is a difference between power-creep and cancer. Most Majespecter matchup outcomes can come down to one question: 'Did the Majespecter player open with a usable hand?', since the deck, when opened correctly, will shrug off anything the opponent does, and prevents the opponent doing anything. I have played Makespecter for the record, and all of my duels came down to the hand I drew. However, this card not only gives more blanket immunity to the deck with too much as it is, it also gives it more consistency. Deck space that was loaded with S/T can be filled with more scales, or more staples. Defending this just stupid, a game between two people should at least have meaningful interaction between both players. Play solitare if you think otherwise, so we can enjoy this game.

Yugioh as a whole comes down to the hands you draw. TCG aren't about skill. If any deck doesn't open a usable hand, do they win?

If you do open a usable hand, that's 1 part of the equation. Did your opponent draw outs and answers, or their own usable hand? Did they brick?

If both you and your opponent opened well, where you both have answers to each other, then you've got a little bit of room for skill/who has more answers? If either player bricks, that's that. You provided the counterpoint to your argument with your argument...

AND SORRY PYRQ

lodwyvern
2nd October 2015, 11:53 AM
lol, you again. First off: You don't have to explain what the cards do, I'm able to read, thanks^^ Since you seem to not understand that my scenario just showed how much advantage this Deck can do with a single round of nothing, let me explain you: This shows how stupidly designed this Deck along with Pendulum Mechanic is and plusses you up to 9 for literally nothing. And how does it even matter that Cat only activates during the EP? It's still a plus. It doesn't make this any less of an advantage.
Second: If you are trying to act smart, then do it correctly. Because you are completely wrong about Crow. Crow searches Majestic Pegasus. A card that forms Crow to any other Majespector and triggers their effects. So Crow is practically Cat, Racoon OR Fox. Every pure Majespector Deck in the Decklists has 3 Crows. For a reason.

How is that even an argument? Your unnecessary opinion of "what appearantly are my thoughts" only make you more of a fool. If you want to have an argumentation, make sure to only talk about relevant stuff and don't involve anything like this since it doesn't provide you with any arguments.
Now to the actual part that is almost an argument: A Deck is not less broken because another one is more broken. Just because Clowns made up 65% of the Decklist for weeks while other Decks, including Nekroz, went down doesn't it mean that those Deck, including Nekroz, are not broken. Let me explain you how this game works: the most broken Decks tops the most. And since Majespector came along with Magicians, followed by Clowns, which were obviously even more overpowered, they saw less play. That simple.

I'm aware that power creeps are part of this game, unfortunitely. And I can handle semi-overpowered stuff like Dark Law but there are points that just go into ridiculous Levels. There is a reason this game has a banlist. And I think I don't have to explain what the relationship between these PowerCreeps and this banlist have. If your argument is "just make your own rules when playing" then why do we have a banlist in the first place? If it's all about winning and powercreeping we don't need anything to cut down. This game went Tier0 for 2 weeks anyway.
And once again: Why are you talking about unnecesssary stuff that doesn't have anything to do with this topic? It doesn't make your "argument" look any better. Even the opposite, it makes you look like someone who desperately tries to be right.

Cat resolves during the end phase* That plus doesn't matter until the next turn.

Say you resolve all 4 of them in 1 turn, which requires you to open at least 3 of them (one being raccoon). You get 1 trap, 1 monster, 1 spell, and 1 card to use next turn. Likely another raccoon or a scale you think you might need. Now you can use your spell this turn and take an attack away, go into your extra deck and make your s/t useless for a short while, or set and pass. That's completely fine in today's game. That's also +3 at most (+4 during the end phase) If you're taking cards away from your opponent the same turn, you're not going any further plus since you're removing something from your field as well. Your opponent is going minus but you are not going plus.

Majespecter Crow:

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Majespecter" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Majespecter Crow" once per turn. Cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, an opponent's card effects.

Majestic Pegasus is called MAJESTIC Pegasus. Dude, you said you read.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 11:57 AM
Cat resolves during the end phase* That plus doesn't matter until the next turn.

Say you resolve all 4 of them in 1 turn, which requires you to open at least 3 of them (one being raccoon).

Majespecter Crow:

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Majespecter" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Majespecter Crow" once per turn. Cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, an opponent's card effects.

Majestic Pegasus is called MAJESTIC Pegasus. Dude, you said you read.

It is STILL not less of an advantage. Especially not in Majespectors. A Deck that has undefeatable defense. If you manage to summon a round of Majes that turn, you will survive next turn, unless your opponent summons Triveil. Which is a +4 and another +4 with the searchings.

I edited that right after posting it but the point still stays. Every Deck so far has multiple amounts of Crow. SImply because it's the fastest removal Maje. And how about the rest about how they are not broken because other stuff is more broken. There were two parts of my comment.

lodwyvern
2nd October 2015, 12:03 PM
If they're not doing anything to the format, why do they need a ban. Should konami go back and ban black whirlwind again, since it hasn't got a hard once per turn and if you open 3, you go +6? Not at all. The F/L list answers to the meta, and majespecters aren't doing anything to the meta right now. EmEm should've gotten a harder knock last F/L, nobody is denying that. Why hit a deck that is doing absolutely nothing right now? Just because it has "broken" cards. Those "broken" cards are gathering dust, until they're relevant, they can and will stay unbanned.

On topic: Supercell is a good and slow card. It doesn't pick up any relevance until its second effect is live imo. That asks you to use a lot to get it to be relevant. I think it's a card that majespecters needed, but won't do much for them. If the format slowed down a lot, I could easily see this being very strong, but in the context we have right now, it's rather lackluster.

maccapie98
2nd October 2015, 12:09 PM
Yugioh as a whole comes down to the hands you draw. TCG aren't about skill. If any deck doesn't open a usable hand, do they win?

If you do open a usable hand, that's 1 part of the equation. Did your opponent draw outs and answers, or their own usable hand? Did they brick?

If both you and your opponent opened well, where you both have answers to each other, then you've got a little bit of room for skill/who has more answers? If either player bricks, that's that. You provided the counterpoint to your argument with your argument...

AND SORRY PYRQ

The difference with Majespecter is that there are no answers. A bad hand in any deck is curtains, but a good hand normally only gives a chance of success. Notice how I didn't mention anything to do with the opponent, since it won't matter if the Majespecter player opens well. Unless most of your deck is a variant of MST, the chance that you open (enough) outs is quite low.

And to the contrary, TCGs are just as much about skill as luck. Get any new player to build a deck, after explaining that Nekroz is overpowered, this is how to play it plays, as well as all the rules, and they're guarenteed to fail at topping any decent tournament, since they lack the skills to play around situations, predict an opponents hand because of their plays, etc. Skill also comes into deck building, which can alter the odds of a good hand, as well as how many misplays there are. Decks that take skill out of the game, like Majespecter, are a problem, because they reduce a competition to a lottery. Do you want to invest in a game that comes down to dumb luck. I don't.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 12:10 PM
The F/L list answers to the meta, and majespecters aren't doing anything to the meta right now.
Your comment is half correct. Atleast 60% of the current banned cards (both formats) wouldn't be even slightly relevant to the meta. And I don't even know how much noone would care for limited cards like Armageddon Knight.
The other half of banned cards are cards that are simply stupidly designed. For example, Spellbook of Judgment. Both formats could get a copy back and Prophecy would still not do anything in meta. In case of Majespectors, the things that have to get banned are Unicorn, which is abused in other Pendulum Decks aswell and a hit for Tempest. And seriously, the banlist never made completely smart things. Last format Shadow mist getting limited and Flame Mascot being untouched, doesn't matter if it just came out.

Hope in the Interstice
2nd October 2015, 12:11 PM
I just want to pop in real quick and say something:

Please, for the love of all things holy, let us not resort to personal attacks or harsh language. It was a pain back with Disqus, it'll be a pain here. Keep things civilised, for God's sake, and I don't want any excuses; either get your acts together or don't.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 12:13 PM
The difference with Majespecter is that there are no answers. A bad hand in any deck is curtains, but a good hand normally only gives a chance of success. Notice how I didn't mention anything to do with the opponent, since it won't matter if the Majespecter player opens well. Unless most of your deck is a variant of MST, the chance that you open (enough) outs is quite low.

And to the contrary, TCGs are just as much about skill as luck. Get any new player to build a deck, after explaining that Nekroz is overpowered, this is how to play it plays, as well as all the rules, and they're guarenteed to fail at topping any decent tournament, since they lack the skills to play around situations, predict an opponents hand because of their plays, etc. Skill also comes into deck building, which can alter the odds of a good hand, as well as how many misplays there are. Decks that take skill out of the game, like Majespecter, are a problem, because they reduce a competition to a lottery. Do you want to invest in a game that comes down to dumb luck. I don't.

This is the main problem with those. You can't get rid of them. They spam 5 monsters at once. You can't nuke them, you can't target them. How the fuck do they intend on removing them? I'm glad Konami made Red Deamons Scarlight. It is the best answer to spamming monsters and makes sure that "When" trigger effects miss the timing. But how about we get something against THIS?

Sylverpfeil
2nd October 2015, 12:19 PM
Ugh, everything about them is just infuriating, but this card also outs Skill Drain and L1T which are in turn, the name says it all, the most skillless caveman YGO cards around. Mixed feelings (of anger).

Wait, what? Igknight Reload is the first solidly plussing draw card in a while. Okay, probably not really what the deck needs, but still.

lodwyvern
2nd October 2015, 12:21 PM
Yep, I'm sorry. It's just frustrating to see hate on cards that are doing nothing at all and are unreleased. I'll stick to just reading and happy comments ^^.

Last comment on this matter though, even when majespecters open the nuts (fox + raccoon + luster pendulum + tempest + a majespecter monster) there are always answers. If you have s/t removal before you act, that's a hard answer. if you have a floater, that's an answer. If you have a floodgate or concealing/eclipse, that's an answer. Majespecters do not have unanswerable hands, period. 2 people familiar with the game is a cointoss. Nekroz is still the best deck in the TCG but they lost both the european and north american national championships because their opponents had all of the lucky nekroz-hate cards. The nekroz player in EU nats had a ridiculous hand and got sacked twice.

Sylverpfeil
2nd October 2015, 12:25 PM
The nekroz player in EU nats had a ridiculous hand and got sacked twice.
Europe nationals.
Sorry, no offense, just had to point that out because it sounds funny.

lodwyvern
2nd October 2015, 12:30 PM
Europe nationals.
Sorry, no offense, just had to point that out because it sounds funny.

Yep, whoops! It's the european championship, right? if majespecters in tcg survive until then, I'll be shocked but happy!

Also, the card hints that there'll be a blue majespecter. What other iconic japanese yōkai is missing?

Mystic TimeKeeper
2nd October 2015, 12:40 PM
Yep, whoops! It's the european championship, right? if majespecters in tcg survive until then, I'll be shocked but happy!

Well, someday we may have an EU National... someday...

Still, Majespecters crossed the line long before this, and the fact they are not dominating shows how much fucked up this game got.
Someone needs to get this fixed because I believe the greater bulk of the player is not the competitive ones, and I wouldn't want to play a card game where I risk building a deck and not even getting the chance to use it just because I decided to play outside home.

maccapie98
2nd October 2015, 12:41 PM
Please don't talk about answers when the cards that do answer Majespecter can't be searched. You can't touch them if you have none of the short supply of good answers, which is the problem with the deck, and why the majority of players are annoyed.
Floodgates are useless against answers like MST (if your so fond of that argument), floaters are useless when banished or sent to the deck, Concealing/Eclipse are terrible in general, and they can still tribute face-downs for the S/T, whilst S/T hate isn't searchable enough to be useful.

maccapie98
2nd October 2015, 12:47 PM

Also, the card hints that there'll be a blue majespecter. What other iconic japanese yōkai is missing?

Wikipedia (so reliable ) has told me that the most known animal youkai are: Raccoon Dogs, Foxes, Snakes, Badgers, Cats, Spiders, and Dogs; so take your pick from that.
I think it will likely be a counterpart to Unicorn, and could be something else mythical, like a dragon or something.

seppee
2nd October 2015, 01:26 PM
Well, someday we may have an EU National... someday...

Still, Majespecters crossed the line long before this, and the fact they are not dominating shows how much fucked up this game got.
Someone needs to get this fixed because I believe the greater bulk of the player is not the competitive ones, and I wouldn't want to play a card game where I risk building a deck and not even getting the chance to use it just because I decided to play outside home.

hey there :)

lodwyvern
2nd October 2015, 01:32 PM
Please don't talk about answers when the cards that do answer Majespecter can't be searched. You can't touch them if you have none of the short supply of good answers, which is the problem with the deck, and why the majority of players are annoyed.
Floodgates are useless against answers like MST (if your so fond of that argument), floaters are useless when banished or sent to the deck, Concealing/Eclipse are terrible in general, and they can still tribute face-downs for the S/T, whilst S/T hate isn't searchable enough to be useful.

erm, almost every top deck in both the tcg or ocg has some form of searchable s/t removal. BA has fire lake, dolls have dragon (susceptible to tempest), qlis have helix (susceptible to tempest), pendulums have wavering eyes into eccentrick, magicians have dragonpit, monarchs don't really care but they can have mobius/mega (susceptible to tempest) but their s/t make up for it, nekroz don't care, infernoids don't care.

this isn't to say i don't think maje are strong. they are up there. I just don't think they deserve all the shade they get

Volteccer
2nd October 2015, 01:34 PM
Yeah, , the times when I've played against Majispecters with my Performapals, mostly what I felt during the duel was a prolonged sense of helplessness. As opposed to when I've fought tier one decks, when the sense of helplessness was more truncated (because the game was mercifully short), and I was at least impressed by the strings of combos my opponent pulled off.

Montag
2nd October 2015, 01:48 PM
spammers always mess with forums, ban or close already. The sad part is... none of then are relevant players or even got 1st in locals to play "i know everything about yugioh", just want attention to grow senseless ego, get a life and dont mess ygorganization forum. If dont agree with someone leave alone, here is not the place to talk about or change the meta game, is irrelevant. Show some respect people.

Yuuri
2nd October 2015, 02:07 PM
Well, the artwork is nice at least. I am just curious on how viable this card is to the deck. I guess more protection is good, but I feel as if they hardly have anything that can actually "push" instead of "slow down." Something with more ATK than Unicorn probably would have been better.

And yes, rest in peace, samfree.

Archfiend
2nd October 2015, 02:16 PM
Man, I missed everything ;-; Damn my sleep schedule. Anyways, onto the card itself. It's definitely not something they needed, but I personally don't think it changes much in the matchup anyways seeing as how most cards that would negate effects and activation target and/or destroy to begin with.

maccapie98
2nd October 2015, 02:17 PM
spammers always mess with forums, ban or close already. The sad part is... none of then are relevant players or even got 1st in locals to play "i know everything about yugioh", just want attention to grow senseless ego, get a life and dont mess ygorganization forum. If dont agree with someone leave alone, here is not the place to talk about or change the meta game, is irrelevant. Show some respect people.

The definition of a forum is a place where ideas can be exchanged, which we are doing. It is also clear that that discussion has already ended.

maccapie98
2nd October 2015, 02:20 PM
Man, I missed everything ;-; Damn my sleep schedule. Anyways, onto the card itself. It's definitely not something they needed, but I personally don't think it changes much in the matchup anyways seeing as how most cards that would negate effects and activation target and/or destroy to begin with.

Skill Drain, L1T.
It also gives them late-game endurance by recycling spent spells and XYZ fodder, which they needed.

Yuuri
2nd October 2015, 02:23 PM
I did not notice the ability to add the spell/traps back to the deck. Now I see a little use for this card, but not enough to make me run more than one copy. Not that I play the deck...

Archfiend
2nd October 2015, 02:29 PM
Skill Drain, L1T.
It also gives them late-game endurance by recycling spent spells and XYZ fodder, which they needed.

Which we only have 1 of at the moment, but yes Skill Drain would be the only thing that stopped them before, but now that I think about it its actually quite decent in terms of what its trying to achieve. Damn, completely forgot that it can recycle the Spell/Trap support.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 02:36 PM
Not only Skill Drain. Every negating card like Apex Avian, Rafflesia (Nightmare), Infinity, Red Deamons Abyss will die against this. This card just made them COMPLETELY immune. Now Majes can't be targeted, destroyed OR negated. What the bloody fuck does they miss now? It's like Eternal Soul for furries, only in better.
Everything you can do now is making them unable to activate anything at all aka Majesties fiend. Then again, any Majispector S/T will get rid of him.
I want more Buster Blader Support now. He is the perfect Majespector Slayer.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
2nd October 2015, 02:42 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Majespecters are the perfect example of a deck that singlehandedly justifies the existence of Harpie's Feather Duster.

IsaiahSweet
2nd October 2015, 02:43 PM
I really like the artwork. Otherwise it's decent. The recycling will be nice for my Majesymphonics. Might be a better side card in a pure Majespecter deck.

Wait, what? Igknight Reload is the first solidly plussing draw card in a while. Okay, probably not really what the deck needs, but still.

Igknight Reload isn't a plus; it's a break even.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:01 PM
Ok, got one thing to say

FUCKING REALLY? THEY GOT MORE?
*reads effect
THEY WEREN'T INVINCIBLE ENOUGH ALREADY?

Hope in the Interstice
2nd October 2015, 03:02 PM
Ok, got one thing to say

*reads effect
Apparently, no.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:06 PM
Luck Irish Bastards Reaction:

[11:05:26 AM] Lucky Irish Bastard: WHY DO THEY NEED TO MSKE MY ADORABLE MAGIC ANIMALS MORE ANNOYING THAN I'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrin cessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPretty Princess DRAGONS
[11:05:57 AM] Lucky Irish Bastard: I just want cats in wizard hats ;.;

.......ooooook so I can't use my trademark term for the Rulers anymore...wow

Nerdyasian1
2nd October 2015, 03:08 PM
Welp, this archetype totally needed more support. Yet I still can't get my U.A support?

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:10 PM
Welp, this archetype totally needed more support. Yet I still can't get my U.A support?

Now that is just crazy talk

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 03:14 PM
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Majespecters are the perfect example of a deck that singlehandedly justifies the existence of Harpie's Feather Duster.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind HFD. Today if you see a face-down, you can be sure that it will fuck your gameplay for nothing. We either get that card back or we get a Quick-Play set S/T nuke. I don't even understand why Konami doesn't create anything like that. The soul existence of this card would discourage people playing excessive backrow which would help this game a LOT

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, got one thing to say

*reads effect

Remember when Eternal Soul seemed to be awesome, making Dark Magician completely unaffected. Well this card just took a huge shit on it.

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:17 PM
You guys seem to forget about Trap Negation cards, Set lock cards, counters and side cards.

Although there may be not as many, cards like Royal Decree, Denko Sekka, Covenant (Dark Contract) with the Mistaken Seal, and many other cards can completely shut down Majespecters.

Royal Decree negates Supercell and pretty much the rest of their traps.
Denko Sekka, if you're playing no-backrow or a face-up S/T cards deck, will lock your opponent's Set cards and give you a fair amount of advantage, provided you still have some plays.
Covenant with the Mistaken Seal is also a great card, thank lord Reiji Akaba for creating such a wonderful one.
Dark Bribe, Wiretap and Seven Tools of the Bandit are plausible outs for this, granted you play a lot of counters.

But then we also have the cards we all side against Majespecters.
Wavering Eyes can shut down their Pendulum Mechanic, and if you're also playing a Pendulum Deck it can be devastating to your opponent, as you might even end up banishing their Majespecter Unicorn!
DNA Surgery completely stops their S/T effects because you will OF COURSE not treat any monster on the field as a Spellcaster, right?
Mask of Restrict is gaining popularity now, some people decide to side them against Monarchs, but it's more of a safe side against Majespecters.
And how can we forget about our beloved Majesty's Fiend?

But yeah, that's up to your decision, guys.

What I'm trying to say is that they weren't invincible before, they aren't invincible now, and they won't be invincible in the future. There's always a counter, side, or a natural out for all decks. People thought Infernities were invincible, people thought Shaddolls were Invincible, people thought Qlis, Nekroz or BA were invincible; but they simply aren't. There's always a way to get rid of them, and it is not as difficult as you think. You see rogue decks making to top 32/16/8 in OCG tournaments, and that's enough proof that decks such as Majespecters or Performages and Pals are not unbeatable.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:20 PM
You guys seem to forget about Trap Negation cards, Set lock cards, counters and side cards.

In other words "You forgot you can COUNTER THIS THING"

stopped bothering to read right there

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:22 PM
In other words "You forgot you can COUNTER THIS THING"

stopped bothering to read right there

Have fun hoping for the MST topdeck.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:25 PM

and that was the exact problem with your first sentence....

I don't need to explain how "You can side deck against them" isn't a valid argument, right?

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 03:27 PM

What he is saying is: "This card can be counterd" is not an argument. It never was, it never will. If it ever was, there wouldn't be a banlist because EVERYTHING can be countered. And none of the cards you mentioned are used,searchable and/or relevant.

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:29 PM
and that was the exact problem with your first sentence....

I don't need to explain how "You can side deck against them" isn't a valid argument, right?

Look at how the meta in the OCG is right now. Half of those cards don't even need to be sided, instead they are in their Main Decks, thanks to Monarchs. Majespecters are being "Invincible" because everyone is playing their only legal copy of HFD. If they were to play more S/T Removal instead of the 1 card that can destroy 5 cards 4% of the time, then they weren't be here complaining about an "Invincible" deck.

I personally have no particular problem dealing with Majespecters, then again I wonder what everyone else is (not) playing.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:32 PM
Look at how the meta in the OCG is right now. Half of those cards don't even need to be sided, instead they are in their Main Decks, thanks to Monarchs. Majespecters are being "Invincible" because everyone is playing their only legal copy of HFD. If they were to play more S/T Removal instead of the 1 card that can destroy 5 cards 4% of the time, then they weren't be here complaining about an "Invincible" deck.

I personally have no particular problem dealing with Majespecters, then again I wonder what everyone else is (not) playing.

.........I think you are taking peoples statements to fucking literally....

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:32 PM
What he is saying is: "This card can be counterd" is not an argument. It never was, it never will. If it ever was, there wouldn't be a banlist because EVERYTHING can be countered. And none of the cards you mentioned are used,searchable and/or relevant.

Mistake/Wrongful Arrest can sure solve that problem. Also, Denko is searchable through some underdog cards, but completely useless and slow. Covenant with the Mistaken Seal is indeed searchable. Wavering Eyes can search itself if meeting the requeriments. Majesty's Fiend can be searched through Return of the Monarchs. But okay, none of the cards I mentioned are searchable or relevant.

You can pretty much keep on getting destroyed by Majespecters and do nothing about it.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 03:33 PM

The lack of logic. It hurts.

Zarafkiel
2nd October 2015, 03:33 PM
If Majes make it to TCG, this card is what will make them meta, without proper siding, especially when TCG's banlist .

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:34 PM
...Who is this idiot and why do they keep saying stupid things?

all you've said is "Side deck" to which we say "No shit, whats your point?"

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:36 PM
The lack of logic. It hurts.

Lol. I pointed out plausible "outs" to Majespecters, implying that Supercell won't make them any stronger considering the arrival of new cards. Also if you can't read properly, I'm saying "Invincible" because they really are inexistent in the OCG meta unless they're played along with Magicians.

aera644
2nd October 2015, 03:37 PM

Well i see me more less siding this card in a two maybe and here i thought there learn there lesson on Majespecters NOPE.

Hope in the Interstice
2nd October 2015, 03:37 PM
Can we please not?

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:38 PM
Lol. I pointed out plausible "outs" to Majespecters, implying that Supercell won't make them any stronger considering the arrival of new cards. Also if you can't read properly, I'm saying "Invincible" because they really are inexistent in the OCG meta unless they're played along with Magicians.

In other words, you are...saying what we all already knew and is common logic in this game.....

Hence why we think you are being stupid

One guy says "Invincible" and you take it too literally, then apparently assume everyone here considered the deck to be teir 0 when we all know what the OCG looks like

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 03:39 PM
Mistake/Wrongful Arrest can sure solve that problem. Also, Denko is searchable through some underdog cards, but completely useless and slow. Covenant with the Mistaken Seal is indeed searchable. Wavering Eyes can search itself if meeting the requeriments. Majesty's Fiend can be searched through Return of the Monarchs. But okay, none of the cards I mentioned are searchable or relevant.

You can pretty much keep on getting destroyed by Majespecters and do nothing about it.

Noone plays D/Ds. And none of those 3 topped Decks used Mistaken Seal.
Wavering Eyes can only search itself if you have itself. How is this supposed to help you, if you need the card in the first place. This doesn't make it any more accessable. AND only if you have two scales yourself which means that you are playing Clowns yourself, making you more broken of a Deck anyway.
And Mask isn't even mained. It's only sided. Which doesn't even get rid off of their Spamming ability and Unicorn.

And since you seem to lack reading skills "and/or" means "and" OR "or".

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:40 PM

all you've said is "Side deck" to which we say "No shit, whats your point?"

.........I think you are taking peoples statements to fucking literally....

Let's not try to make ourselves look like smartasses.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 03:41 PM

So are Nekroz. They became completely irrelevant. Does that make them less broken or weaker of a Deck? No, because the existence of even more broken Decks doesn't justify the brokenness of a less broken Deck. Common sense should be a thing.

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:42 PM
Noone plays D/Ds. And none of those 3 topped Decks used Mistaken Seal.
Wavering Eyes can only search itself if you have itself. How is this supposed to help you, if you need the card in the first place. This doesn't make it any more accessable. AND only if you have two scales yourself which means that you are playing Clowns yourself, making you more broken of a Deck anyway.
And Mask isn't even mained. It's only sided. Which doesn't even get rid off of their Spamming ability and Unicorn.

And since you seem to lack reading skills "and/or" means "and" OR "or".

I admit that little mistake of mine, but then we look again at the OCG and you can see that it will make little to none impact to the meta. I just pointed out particular outs to it, you guys made a shitstorm out of that.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 03:42 PM

If you take obviously not literally meant things literally, this is kinda ironic.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:44 PM

I don't need to make myself look like anything, everyone here (minus you apparently) already know me well enough. hence why no one else saw me say "Invincible" and react like you did

- - - Updated - - -

I admit that little mistake of mine, but then we look again at the OCG and you can see that it will make little to none impact to the meta. I just pointed out particular outs to it, you guys made a shitstorm out of that.

and back to square one "You have outs to it" means is not an argument to make things less annoying.

aera644
A card that needs to be banned as soon as possible imo.

We don't need cards to make the Majespecters cancer something untouchable.

You can still Warning and Space time them.

Mofiz

And all of your "particular outs" are either not reliable because they can't be searched, simply bad or can only be used in other specific meta Decks. How is this helping in the slightest? I could also use Jowgen on Dragon Rulers, doesn't make it a good reliable counter.

Mystic TimeKeeper
2nd October 2015, 03:45 PM
By the way, I forgot to say:

Love is war

I think there were better songs to make the pun with but this is one of the most famous I guess.

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:46 PM
I don't need to make myself look like anything, everyone here (minus you apparently) already know me well enough. hence why no one else saw me say "Invincible" and react like you did

I'm not reacting in any way. There really is no reason to do such a thing. We're here to learn and to share our opinions about the new card :3c
I am not the one bashing people because their opinions do not accord to mine. Just pointed out things and that's pretty much it. Just cards that can be used against "this" and "this".

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:48 PM
I'm not reacting in any way. There really is no reason to do such a thing. We're here to learn and to share our opinions about the new card :3c
I am not the one bashing people because their opinions do not accord to mine. Just pointed out things and that's pretty much it. Just cards that can be used against "this" and "this".

yes because all of those " I'm saying "Invincible" because ..." and listing counters shortly after I made that post, wasn't a reaction

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:49 PM
yes because all of those " I'm saying "Invincible" because ..." and listing counters shortly after I made that post, wasn't a reaction

Eh, I don't know what you're trying to achieve. But I was just explaining what I said, because they seemed to not understand and I can understand that.

If I were to react I would be calling "stupid" those who play casually.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 03:50 PM

We all know what cards can counter what. There is no need to tell us, we know this game. And we know it well enough to know that counters don't make anything less overpowered and are bad if they can't be used genericly and reliable. I sided 3 Anti Spell Fragnences against Pendulum Decks. Doesn't give me the advantage over Majes if I'm not lucky enough to topdeck them. And I can't use my whole Side Deck just to deal with one cancer Deck, while 5 other cancer Decks are waiting.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:51 PM

ANNNNNND there it is

your gonna have a bad time here as this place is mostly casual players who froth at the mouth at that attitude

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:53 PM
We all know what cards can counter what. There is no need to tell us, we know this game. And we know it well enough that counters don't make anything less oberpowered and are bad if they can't be used genericly and reliable. I sided 3 Anti Spell Fragnences against Pendulum Decks. Doesn't give me the advantage over Majes if I'm not lucky enough to topdeck them. And I can't use my whole Side Deck just to deal with one cancer Deck, while 5 other cancer Decks are waiting.

I'm actually liking your replies more than Dead Kaiser's. I mean you have arguments to counter mine. And you're right, most of those cards are pretty unreliable but we have sided them against certain decks at least once in a while.

- - - Updated - - -

ANNNNNND there it is

your gonna have a bad time here as this place is mostly casual players who froth at the mouth at that attitude

I don't know, I guess I just hit certain nerves once in a thread.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:53 PM
I'm actually liking your replies more than Dead Kaiser's. I mean you have arguments to counter mine. And you're right, most of those cards are pretty unreliable but we have sided them against certain decks at least once in a while.

If mostly because I didn't bother as I knew he would point out how unreliable they were

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 03:55 PM

"Competitive" players don't have any more skill than me or some other causal player. And since most meta Decks don't even need any kind of skill, I would even assume that they are stupid themselves. I see no point in playing premade, easyass autoplay Decks like Majespectors, Clowns or Rank 4 Magicians. Every moron can play those. Instead I like to build my own stuff which is a sign of intelligence and creativity, compared to the "I will just play what Konami made for me and copy the majority of topping players" which is pretty stupid.

Sotavento
2nd October 2015, 03:57 PM
"Competitive" players don't have any more skill than me or some other causal player. And since most meta Decks don't even need any kind of skill, I would even assume that they are stupid themselves. I see no point in playing premade, easyass autoplay Decks like Majespectors, Clowns or Rank 4 Magicians. Every moron can play those. Instead I like to build my own stuff which is a sign of intelligence and creativity, compared to the "I will just play what Konami made for me and copy the majority of topping players" which is pretty stupid.

Ugh, which most people do just for the sake of winning. It's funny how the meta in both formats are completely different from each other.
You play in the OCG to win. You play in the TCG to not lose.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 03:57 PM

I still side them because topdecking them is my only possible chance of countering it. This sentence alone should explain why those Decks are a cancer. Konami either needs to nerf them OR we get generic reliable, easy accessable counter cards. None of them is happening.

UltimateIRS
2nd October 2015, 03:58 PM
Not only Skill Drain. Every negating card like Apex Avian, Rafflesia (Nightmare), Infinity, Red Deamons Abyss will die against this. This card just made them COMPLETELY immune. Now Majes can't be targeted, destroyed OR negated. What the bloody fuck does they miss now? It's like Eternal Soul for furries, only in better.

Apex Avian and Cydra Infinity can negate Spells, and probably should in order to prevent Pendulum Summoning in the first place. Rafflesia into Nightmare doesn't work on Normal Summons, which means it doesn't help keep them from setting up. Stuff like Abyss doesn't work regardless of this card because Majespecters can't be targeted. Basically the only relevant negation that doesn't target is Skill Drain and Lose 1 Turn, which I was under the impression were cancerous floodgates and therefore fuck them.

I guess what I'm saying is that the anti-negation is so narrow due to the inherent anti-targeting that it may as well not really exist.

Dread Kaiser
Whooops, someone accidently deleted the /quote

Mystic TimeKeeper

I was pretty annoyed at the fact people called Nekroz a skill-less deck, and now I bet most of them are eating their words after seeing both Clowns AND Specters.

Mofiz
You play in the OCG to win. You play in the TCG to not lose.

I play a GAME to have fun. How can a game get so fucked up.

aera644
2nd October 2015, 03:59 PM
Why do those fucktards still get support? It's skillless and broken. You can't nuke them, you can't target them, you can't summon without your shit getting killed, and if you dare to kill them by battle, they will just pendulum summon more stuff. A Mechanic that is so stupidly designed and scrubby that it plusses up to 10 per turn for LITERALLY nothing. And then there is motherfucking Majespector Pegasus that disturbs even more of your plays. Fucking seriously.

I play this deck a lot and even i have to say that this is not ok there already broken and this this is just like WTF you know that the deck was going to be tier 1 and now you want then to be tier 0 god like retards. Now i know noob Majespecters player are like "yap I'm main this at three" but this is good as a side and on think on it a little more 1 is all you need not 2 for the simple reason that your going to need just the one for thing like stun and thing that your Majespecters can't stop on there own. As much as your going to hate me saying this but I think there getting one more monster I had a bad feeling about this after the last set you with Igknights getting more support in that set i guess we should have seen this bullshit coming.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 04:00 PM
Oh IRS is here now too, haven't seen you in a while

- - - Updated - - -

I was pretty annoyed at the fact people called Nekroz a skill-less deck, and now I bet most of them are eating their words after seeing both Clowns AND Specters.

I didn't mind nekroz for that exact reason

CLOWNS however, are fucking Idiot proof and holy fuck we have gone REALLY far off topic

Should fix that before Master Cheese gets here

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 04:00 PM

People who called Nekroz skilless never played them. I never played them myself and I know that they do require thinking. Still not much though, same applies to D/Ds. But that may be because I'm used to some more complex combos than Archtypes that already give you a hint of what to do.

Mystic TimeKeeper
2nd October 2015, 04:01 PM
Stuff like Abyss doesn't work regardless of this card because Majespecters can't be targeted.

He was probably referring to the fact you could negate the spell/traps with Abyss effect (Except Tempest for obvious reasons).

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 04:03 PM
People who called Nekroz skilless never played them. I never played them myself and I know that they do require thinking. Still not much though, same applies to D/Ds. But that may be because I'm used to some more complex combos than Archtypes that already give you a hint of what to do.

Bingo. They just saw them on some sim and thought "ZOMG Stupid whats with all the searches".

Then the Eternal wall of plusses that is MAjespectre and the Idiot-proof Reward-you-for-anything Clowns became a thing...

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 04:03 PM
Apex Avian and Cydra Infinity can negate Spells, and probably should in order to prevent Pendulum Summoning in the first place. Rafflesia into Nightmare doesn't work on Normal Summons, which means it doesn't help keep them from setting up. Stuff like Abyss doesn't work regardless of this card because Majespecters can't be targeted. Basically the only relevant negation that doesn't target is Skill Drain and Lose 1 Turn, which I was under the impression were cancerous floodgates and therefore fuck them.

I guess what I'm saying is that the anti-negation is so narrow due to the inherent anti-targeting that it may as well not really exist.

If a Scale is already face up along with this, you can't negate Majespector cards. Rafflesia triggers their Pendulum Summon mid game. And Abyss negates the S/Ts, now that is not possible either.

Mystic TimeKeeper
2nd October 2015, 04:06 PM
Surely in the eyes of a man that embodies the Synchro like you they are linear, but at least you can't exactly waste resources with them, and pure Nekroz lately gets stopped by too many things (Damn Anomalacarys...) but playing hybrids makes them brick again.

There always were strong decks against you had no choice but to play meta yourself, but before this you could at least try to play, these things are just negating every one of your moves, it's not funny.

You can beat them, but I bet you won't have had fun doing it.

And massive Scale hate works.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 04:08 PM
Bingo. They just saw them on some sim and thought "ZOMG Stupid whats with all the searches".

Then the Eternal wall of plusses that is MAjespectre and the Idiot-proof Reward-you-for-anything Clowns became a thing...

I was hoping for Konami to someday fix the Rank 4 bullshit but NO. They gave them several more tools, a mechanic that summons them even easier than before and they don't get ANYTHING that could counter them. And Pendulum Mechanic is already bullshit itself, it plusses you up to 5 per turn. Why the BLOODY hell do they gain Special SUmmon effects!?

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 04:08 PM

Basically. surest way to beat a meta deck is to...not let them play

AccelRainbowDashley
2nd October 2015, 04:09 PM
The first effect is kind of useless, the second one is all that matters. Skill Drain is at 1 in the TCG so it didn't make a difference, and they were already immune to BTS and Veiler.

It is fun watching the salt mines explode over this, though. As much as I can see, anyway.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 04:11 PM
I was hoping for Konami to someday fix the Rank 4 bullshit but NO. They gave them several more tools, a mechanic that summons them even easier than before and they don't get ANYTHING that could counter them. And Pendulum Mechanic is already bullshit itself, it plusses you up to 5 per turn. Why the BLOODY hell do they gain Special SUmmon effects!?

It can't be fixed
the only way to fix that stupid toolbox is to ban half of it, or make something that makes them pale in comparison

seriously, the generic, everyone can access toolbox should NOT be the first picks of an archetypes own bosses....

- - - Updated - - -

The first effect is kind of useless, the second one is all that matters. Skill Drain is at 1 in the TCG so it didn't make a difference, and they were already immune to BTS and Veiler.

Shhhhhh, you weren't supposed to point that out yet...I was enjoying this

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 04:12 PM
Surely in the eyes of a man that embodies the Synchro like you they are linear, but at least you can't exactly waste resources with them, and pure Nekroz lately gets stopped by too many things (Damn Anomalacarys...) but playing hybrids makes them brick again.

There always were strong decks against you had no choice but to play meta yourself, but before this you could at least try to play, these things are just negating every one of your moves, it's not funny.

And massive Scale hate works.

Well Djinn lock wasn't any different. If it wasn't for that, I was able to counter Nekroz atleast.

And with massive Scale hate you will have less stuff to actually play. I felt secure after nuking their scales but after they draw so their hand had two cards, I knew I was fucked anyway. And I was right, 3 fucking Majes came out of nowhere and he had a full field again. This is not right. THis is definitely not right.

Mystic TimeKeeper
2nd October 2015, 04:12 PM

It is fun watching the salt mines explode over this, though. As much as I can see, anyway.

Even if it was the most useless thing the fact something already insane as Majespecters dared to get more support when like everything except EM would have needed more is going to stir up a lot of people.

Well Djinn lock wasn't any different. If it wasn't for that, I was able to counter Nekroz atleast.

And with massive Scale hate you will have less stuff to actually play. I felt secure after nuking their scales but after they draw so their hand had two cards, I knew I was fucked anyway. And I was right, 3 fucking Majes came out of nowhere and he had a full field again. This is not right. THis is definitely not right.

That period I was running RR with 3 Icarus and 2 Fairy Wind, and with some luck (meaning I actually drew them, you should remember how much traps hate me) I managed to not let him Pendulum even once.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 04:14 PM
Basically. surest way to beat a meta deck is to...not let them play

If I do it. I do it with Style and summon Calamity on their turn.

- - - Updated - - -

Skill Drain is not even my concern but the S/Ts I can't negate anymore. What am I supposed to counter now?

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 04:17 PM
Skill Drain is not even my concern but the S/Ts I can't negate anymore. What am I supposed to counter now?

NOTHING!!!
-Konami

aera644
2nd October 2015, 04:18 PM
If I do it. I do it with Style and summon Calamity on their turn.

- - - Updated - - -

The summon of the besides Warning Time Space Trap hole is good against them.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 04:19 PM
The summon of the besides Warning Time Space Trap hole is good against them.

Warning: limited, not searchable.
Space time: still triggers their effects and makes me lose a fuckton of LP if they summon a whole round.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 04:24 PM
NOTHING!!!
-Konami

I swear, if this continues I will have to main Buster Blader. It's the only thing that would instantly wreck those.

aera644
2nd October 2015, 04:25 PM
Warning: limited, not searchable.
Space time: still triggers their effects and makes me lose a fuckton of LP if they summon a whole round.

just a heads up I can confirm the the will get one new monster the set its hinted in Supercells art work and the number placing of the list GET READY.

Noir
2nd October 2015, 04:26 PM

You didn't notice it says '"Majespecter" cards'. It protects the Spells and Traps too.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 04:27 PM
just a heads up I can confirm the the will get one new monster the set its hinted in Supercells art work and the number placing of the list GET READY.

We already expect a new member and I can't even believe that it can be more broken than Unicorn. Now let's wait for Konami to prove me wrong.

AccelRainbowDashley
2nd October 2015, 04:27 PM
Even if it was the most useless thing the fact something already insane as Majespecters dared to get more support when like everything except EM would have needed more is going to stir up a lot of people.

I don't mind, maybe I'll get a challenge from them now, but probably not since this doesn't actually change my strategy.

Acknowledging it won't stop it. Most of the rageposts are blocked on my screen though, so I can only imagine. Overall though, it's a shame people get angry over cards at all. I learned a long time ago that this game is not worth getting upset about. Even if they release something ridiculous, it's better to shrug it off and continue.

But I guess complaining is easier for most people.

You didn't notice it says '"Majespecter" cards'. It protects the Spells and Traps too.

I did notice. Doesn't change anything.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 04:31 PM
Acknowledging it won't stop it. Most of the rageposts are blocked on my screen though, so I can only imagine. Overall though, it's a shame people get angry over cards at all. I learned a long time ago that this game is not worth getting upset about. Even if they release something ridiculous, it's better to shrug it off and continue.

Right, you /ignored Mofiz...

Honestly The arguing and Salt explosions are just fun for me, I couldn't care less about Majespectres for the simple reason that no one I know will use them ("I wouldn't do that to people" was their reaction when I asked if they were gonna use them)

I'd like to think that no one here is actually upset over this, but maybe thats just by my standards (it'd take something supremely stupid to upset me over a card game...)

Noir
2nd October 2015, 04:33 PM
I don't mind, maybe I'll get a challenge from them now, but probably not since this doesn't actually change my strategy.

I did notice. Doesn't change anything.

You won't always have back row hate ready, even in Odd-Eyes, so unless you can on the fly, good luck against an invincible, yet searchable Counter Trap.

UltimateIRS
2nd October 2015, 04:35 PM

It mostly protects the Spells and Traps from irrelevant cards. What really is there other than Stellarnova Alpha?

Thanako
Konami really seems to want this deck to be the next thing.

AccelRainbowDashley
Right, you /ignored Mofiz...

Honestly The arguing and Salt explosions are just fun for me, I couldn't care less about Majespectres for the simple reason that no one I know will use them ("I wouldn't do that to people" was their reaction when I asked if they were gonna use them)

I'd like to think that no one here is actually upset over this, but maybe thats just by my standards (it'd take something supremely stupid to upset me over a card game...)

A friend of mine used them, just so I could show them how I beat them. No one else uses them, I don't think. I have that Odd-Eyes/Maje build I never use, too. I think it's from pre-Unicorn. I'll probably get rid of it since it's taking up space.

And to be honest, if you think no one here is actually upset, you've been away from Org too long. But that's just part of the fanbase at this point.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 04:36 PM
It mostly protects the Spells and Traps from irrelevant cards. What really is there other than Stellarnova Alpha?

ANYTHING that negates cards and effects.

UltimateIRS
2nd October 2015, 04:39 PM

What really is there other than Stellarnova Alpha?

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 04:44 PM
And to be honest, if you think no one here is actually upset, you've been away from Org too long. But that's just part of the fanbase at this point.

Well, Legitimately upset
even my numerous allcaps ranting on even the most volatle of subjects usually has no real emotion behind it.......but like I said that could be just me

also "I'd like to think", I used that phrasing for a reason

- - - Updated - - -

He has a point, more things these days don't negate, but straight disallow

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 04:48 PM

Infinity (before OCG ban of Ptoe), Apex Avian, Infernoids, Nekroz of Trishula of the currently living Decks.

Noir
2nd October 2015, 04:48 PM
Meanwhile I am cold as fuck, and the art on this card somehow doesn't help.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 04:50 PM
Meanwhile I am cold as fuck, and the art on this card somehow doesn't help.

Meanwhile Hurricane Jackass is Upon me, its been non-stop rain for about 2 days here

AccelRainbowDashley
2nd October 2015, 04:50 PM
Well, Legitimately upset
even my numerous allcaps ranting on even the most volatle of subjects usually has no real emotion behind it.......but like I said that could be just me

also "I'd like to think", I used that phrasing for a reason

I know, but I'd wager a sandwich that there are at least a few who get legitimately upset.

I also got what you meant by the "I'd like to think". I'm a pretty optimistic person myself.

I gave it some thought, were people planning to side stuff like 7-Tools against them?

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 04:52 PM
I gave it some thought, were people planning to side stuff like 7-Tools against them?

Wait, Did someone actually said that? over THIS and not their actual countertrap (which would actually be a good call)?

This topic was already huige by the time I got out of bed so I didn't read the whole thing

Noir
2nd October 2015, 04:54 PM
Meanwhile Hurricane Jackass is Upon me, its been non-stop rain for about 2 days here

I think you mean "Majespecter Hurricane Jackass".

AccelRainbowDashley
2nd October 2015, 04:56 PM
Wait, Did someone actually said that? over THIS and not their actual countertrap (which would actually be a good call)?

This topic was already huige by the time I got out of bed so I didn't read the whole thing

I came home for a bite to eat, I have to head back to work soon and between everything else I want to read, I didn't read it all either. It's just the impression I get when people complain about the anti-negate. Like, what cards were you even using that negate ST? In my case, I have Vortex, but that wouldn't do bugger all against them anyway since they can just chain another effect to sweep it away.

Torrendous
2nd October 2015, 04:59 PM
Damn, missed all of the fun while it went down.

This card doesn't match the convention the other S/T cards followed, where spells started with an 'S' sound and traps started with a 'T' sound.

Also, this card is definitely not good enough to warrant 7Tools. At all. Coming from this scrub.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 05:01 PM
I'd fucking hope not
7Tools for their actual countertrap, maybe (if because its searchable so wiretap amounts to little)
This fucks over 7tools..which as said is a subpar option to begin with

Noir
2nd October 2015, 05:02 PM
Damn, missed all of the fun while it went down.

This card doesn't match the convention the other S/T cards followed, where spells started with an 'S' sound and traps started with a 'T' sound.

Also, this card is definitely not good enough to warrant 7Tools. At all. Coming from this scrub.

People were gonna side 7 Tools for this? I am disappoint. I would only do it for their Counter Trap.

AccelRainbowDashley
2nd October 2015, 05:06 PM
I mean, I don't know if anyone here was, but I've been playing the game long enough to know that there are some people who immediately thought '7 Tools would be great". This card is just going to raise the price on Cyclone and such.

Torrendous
2nd October 2015, 05:07 PM
People were gonna side 7 Tools for this? I am disappoint. I would only do it for their Counter Trap.

Inb4 someone suggests Wiretap

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 05:08 PM
I'd fucking hope not
7Tools for their actual countertrap, maybe (if because its searchable so wiretap amounts to little)
This fucks over 7tools..which as said is a subpar option to begin with

AM I the only one who didn't forget that Wire Tap exists?

Noir
2nd October 2015, 05:09 PM

Mofiz beat you before you could say it.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Though it's not like I wouldn't side both.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 05:11 PM
Mofiz beat you before you could say it.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Though it's not like I wouldn't side both.

I would prefer the aggressive method. Galaxy Cyclone en mass.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 05:11 PM

you say that while quoting someone who mentioned Wiretap

AccelRainbowDashley
2nd October 2015, 05:12 PM

If someone actually used Wiretap against a deck that can search out the traps so easily I'd be concerned for them in their daily life.

Torrendous
2nd October 2015, 05:13 PM
My post was at 1:07, Mofiz' was at 1:08. Did he mention it before? I didn't see it.

Iffy about Wiretap though. Unless you can win the turn you negate their stuff they will just search it again.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 05:14 PM
My post was at 1:07, Mofiz' was at 1:08. Did he mention it before? I didn't see it.

Iffy about Wiretap though. Unless you can win the turn you negate their stuff they will just search it again.

Unless you can reliably stop their searches.......GL with that

Really may as well use Malfunction

Noir
2nd October 2015, 05:14 PM
If someone actually used Wiretap against a deck that can search out the traps so easily I'd be concerned for them in their daily life.

I....actually agree with you on this. It's the reason I didn't mention it.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 05:15 PM

Not like any of both will make an big impact on them. I would prefer straight MSTs on them.

Noir
2nd October 2015, 05:17 PM
Not like any of both will make an big impact on them. I would prefer straight MSTs on them.

I prefer a means of mass nuking their back row while they can't do anything.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 05:19 PM
I....actually agree with you on this. It's the reason I didn't mention it.

Remove is remove, and since it doesn't pay LP, it's likelier to use. I've seen topping Decks maining Space Time over Bottomless.

AccelRainbowDashley
2nd October 2015, 05:20 PM

That's why I use Denko.

Torrendous
2nd October 2015, 05:21 PM

Heavy to 1 pls konami

Indytotof
2nd October 2015, 05:25 PM
Heavy to 1 pls konami

HFD and Heavy to 3 seems fair against this cancer.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 05:26 PM
Heavy to 1 pls konami

I think that wouldn't be the best way. What we need are cards that punish overexcessing. And I MEAN overexcessing. "Punishing" for ExtraDeck summon like Monarchs and Shaddolls are stupid, it's a part of the game. We need cards that can be activated when the opponent overdoes bullshit. Something like Straight Flush bur more likely to use. Destroy all the S/Ts if he has 3 or more. Activate during your opponent turn if he has 4 or more and maybe even activate directly from Deck if he has 5 set S/Ts.

Noir
2nd October 2015, 05:27 PM
That's why I use Denko.

While it shuts them down, it's not searchable.

- - - Updated - - -

Heavy to 1 pls konami

^This. Or at least HFD.

AccelRainbowDashley
2nd October 2015, 05:31 PM
While it shuts them down, it's not searchable.

- - - Updated - - -

^This. Or at least HFD.

I'll take my chances.

Feather Duster is more likely since Heavy allows Pendy abuse. You know the game is hilarious when Feather Duster is more balanced than Heavy Storm. I love this game.

And on that note, back to work for me. Don't have too much fun without me.

Torrendous
2nd October 2015, 05:32 PM
I think that wouldn't be the best way. What we need are cards that punish overexcessing. And I MEAN overexcessing. "Punishing" for ExtraDeck summon like Monarchs and Shaddolls are stupid, it's a part of the game. We need cards that can be activated when the opponent overdoes bullshit. Something like Straight Flush bur more likely to use. Destroy all the S/Ts if he has 3 or more. Activate during your opponent turn if he has 4 or more and maybe even activate directly from Deck if he has 5 set S/Ts.

It was (mostly) a joke, but yeah I can agree with that.

(Just please don't make it archetypal)

Noir
2nd October 2015, 05:32 PM
We already have enough cards to abuse Pendulum. What's one more?

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 05:35 PM
We already have enough cards to abuse Pendulum. What's one more?

Umm, 1001?

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 05:36 PM
It was (mostly) a joke, but yeah I can agree with that.

(Just please don't make it archetypal)

That wouldn't be the point of a generic counter. I had about 12 Lose 1 Turns today. We NEED backrow hate.

Noir
2nd October 2015, 05:37 PM
Umm, 1001?

I was joking.

Noir
2nd October 2015, 05:44 PM
Its been fun, but I have a cold, so I'm gonna head outside for some fresh air.

The Sonic Duck
2nd October 2015, 05:45 PM
I would go on about how this deck still has plenty of weaknesses. But frankly reading all the salt and rage filled comments have just gone way too far.

Noir
2nd October 2015, 05:47 PM
Idk about the others, but I wasn't upset

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 06:18 PM
I would go on about how this deck still has plenty of weaknesses. But frankly reading all the salt and rage filled comments have just gone way too far.

Good, you'd get the same result. Having weaknesses and counters means exactly nothing if they aren't Omnipresent.
Dragon rulers, Nekroz and the like had plenty of weaknesses too

Idk about the others, but I wasn't upset
Same

Wonderllama
2nd October 2015, 07:55 PM

Unlike Disqus, this forum has an ignore list. I highly suggest people use it.

aera644
2nd October 2015, 08:02 PM

Not even the almighty Quasar or Sifr Spark can stop it

- - - Updated - - -

That wouldn't be the point of a generic counter. I had about 12 Lose 1 Turns today. We NEED backrow hate.

We need Heavy Storm back and people say it was a bad thing that OCG brought back Harpies Feather Duster to one feeble minded fools.

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 08:14 PM
We need Heavy Storm back and people say it was a bad thing that OCG brought back Harpies Feather Duster to one feeble minded fools.

Either that or new backrow hate that doesn't punish regular players with normal S/T usage. But if they don't want to give us new stuff, HFD has to come back. It doesn't matter if it helps OTK Decks, it is needed.

Pendulum
2nd October 2015, 08:39 PM
HFD is too radical...

I wouldn't mind Heavy Storm, though.

Noir
2nd October 2015, 08:45 PM
HFD is too radical...

But think of the Pendulum...

Mofiz
2nd October 2015, 08:49 PM
HFD is too radical...

Was replaced with HFD in the OCG for a reason. Pendulum Decks like Qlis could Xyz afterwards. Still wondering why the fuck they made Wavering Eyes then...

Pendulum
2nd October 2015, 09:11 PM
But think of the Pendulum...

Was replaced with HFD in the OCG for a reason. Pendulum Decks like Qlis could Xyz afterwards. Still wondering why the fuck they made Wavering Eyes then...

Yeah, maybe you're right... But won't that hurt weaker decks? I really don't know.

Blue
2nd October 2015, 09:55 PM
I've been hating on Heavy/HFD for awhile now, but if the trend of cards like this continue I really wouldn't mind either of those cards coming back in the TCG.

AccelRainbowDashley
2nd October 2015, 10:19 PM

I hope you aren't including me in that, I made it very clear I don't give a toss about the card.

UltimateIRS
2nd October 2015, 11:07 PM
Yeah, maybe you're right... But won't that hurt weaker decks? I really don't know.

Since when has that ever mattered in the slightest?

Michelle
2nd October 2015, 11:14 PM
Wow, they really are taking notes in how to make the most wrongful theme support ever.

Stop playing YGO you gais

Joenen
3rd October 2015, 01:18 AM
hmm, the trap really doesn't impress me much. its not something worth main decking at least. I guess you can side it against decks that use lose one turn and skill drain but otherwise I don't see the appeal.

Ah, more importantly it recycles Majespecter S/T. Maybe it's a decent one of then. Then again, maybe not. I don't recall lack of backrow being a problem for the deck before.

I'm more interested in what monster is causing the supercell. The theme is due another boss who is scale 5 to go with Unicorn's Scale 2.

Joenen
3rd October 2015, 01:24 AM
I've been hating on Heavy/HFD for awhile now, but if the trend of cards like this continue I really wouldn't mind either of those cards coming back in the TCG.

Majespecters are extremely vulnerable to floodgate spell/traps. Don't worry about them too much. DNA Surgery, Transplant, Mistake and the like will all do a number on it. Counters don't really excuse certain aspects of deck design but at the same time that's technically not true. The entire game is relevant to what other cards in the game do.

But yeah. Dem floodgates will make long tournaments a real hassle for them. Not including the pendulum hate. Specters hate having their scales messed with because they don't have a Qliphort tool.