PDA

View Full Version : 1st Edition Lost Millennium Box Opening!! Furry Winged Friend!

MajorRiot
24th May 2017, 03:18 AM
Sup folks? I got blew off the dust off this box of Lost Millennium. The first box of Generation 2! GX!! I drink some really good beer and also talk about my thoughts on the new upcoming ban list. The intro is long but it is worth it so you can see into my views on the meta, past, present, and future. Also, I get some super sick pulls! Yeah! Hell Yeah! Since raccoons have little hands, could they ride a horse? Like hold onto the reins while riding the best? Instead of Planet of the Apes, could we be actually on course for Planet of the Raccoons?

Anyways, Please enjoy!!

https://youtu.be/KHAs224ZW70

Please like and subscribe! Thank y'all kindly for watching!
Always remember to drink and play Yugioh responsibly!
Filmed deep in the woods at the foothills of the Cascade mountains outside of Ravensdale, Washington, I, the main man, aka MajorRiot, of LastBestHope, drink beer, open up various Yu-Gi-Oh products while talking about the greatest card game ever, Yugioh and all the ridiculous, fast paced summoning and first turn unbreakable boards. Relive classic sets from all generations of Yu-Gi-Oh and experience first hand accounts and reactions to the cards and card news from a redneck living in the woods. If you like slightly drunk and nuanced Yu-Gi-Oh box openings, and redneck junkyard beer drinking truck driving moonshine bonfire blue collar raccoon cartoon face, then this channel is for you! Please subscribe for more box openings and more beer drinking!