PDA

View Full Version : [BOSH] Toon Buster Blader

Organization Messenger
3rd October 2015, 06:30 PM
3rd October 2015 03:33 PM

Toon Buster Blader (http://ygorganization.com/bosh-toon-buster-blader/)
More chibi figures of iconic monsters are cool I guess.
http://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/lpLn2Cg.png?w=605
Toon Buster Blader
Earth / Warrior / Toon / Level 7 / ATK 2600 / DEF 2300
(1) This card gains 500 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster your opponent controls or is in their Graveyard.
(2) Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned.
(3) While you control “Toon World” and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.
[B]Source (https://twitter.com/yugioh_ocg_info/status/650293476580438016)
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/bosh-toon-buster-blader/)

ScionStorm
3rd October 2015, 06:31 PM
Aha! I was right. Toon monsters contoonue.

Destiny91
3rd October 2015, 06:43 PM
Will we get Toons based 5Ds and Zexal monsters?

Like toon Stardust/RDA or Toon Utopia/Galaxy-Eyes

Indytotof
3rd October 2015, 06:57 PM
Aha! I was right. Toon monsters contoonue.

I've forseen that too.

A new toon in this set was painfully obvious.

Dread Kaiser
3rd October 2015, 07:14 PM
Well didn't expect this

AccelRainbowDashley
3rd October 2015, 07:15 PM
So how many BB players are going to use this with Toon Table and something else for more search?

Swampertmaster
3rd October 2015, 07:16 PM
Didn't see this coming.

Shinjikun
3rd October 2015, 07:18 PM
OK Konami, we wanted Toon support and you gave us good ones, you can stop now.

Noir
3rd October 2015, 07:25 PM
Interesting. I have nothing else to say.

Torrendous
3rd October 2015, 08:27 PM
Anyone else ready to get off of the nostalgia train?

yshipster
3rd October 2015, 09:46 PM
I wonder why Konami does this. It's not like anyone would play any of those level 7 Toons...

Blue
3rd October 2015, 10:15 PM
The nostalgia train is strong with Konami.

Volteccer
3rd October 2015, 10:38 PM
Aren't there a bit too many high-level toons now? It's going to be hard to summon them all. They need more lower-level ones, or ones with inherent special summon abilities.

Darc Ken
4th October 2015, 12:26 AM
I guess that BB would get a baby form, i guess i was close

TheRamenNoodle
4th October 2015, 12:58 AM
Why do they even bother with this lol

ScionStorm
4th October 2015, 01:22 AM
Aren't there a bit too many high-level toons now? It's going to be hard to summon them all. They need more lower-level ones, or ones with inherent special summon abilities.

Why tribute your own monsters when there are so many ways to Toonsnatch your opponent?

Shooting star neos
4th October 2015, 04:36 AM
Hi can we still go to the main org site to see articles or do we have to come to the forums

Sorey
4th October 2015, 04:47 AM
Hi can we still go to the main org site to see articles or do we have to come to the forums

Of course you can. If you couldn't recently it was because the main org site was down for scheduled maintenance.

As for the card, it's kind of cute I guess, but pretty useless. Doesn't even really work with the new Buster Blader support outside of having Buster Dragon equip Dragon Buster Blade to it, if someone wanted to have a Toon deck with BB stuff thrown in for some reason.

Hope in the Interstice
4th October 2015, 05:02 AM
Anyone else ready to get off of the nostalgia train?
Yes. I understand perfectly that Duel Monsters is excessively popular... but come on. We need to stop riding this train at some point.

Duel Monsters isn't even that much better than the other spin-offs...

Shooting star neos
4th October 2015, 05:09 AM
Of course you can. If you couldn't recently it was because the main org site was down for scheduled maintenance.

As for the card, it's kind of cute I guess, but pretty useless. Doesn't even really work with the new Buster Blader support outside of having Buster Dragon equip Dragon Buster Blade to it, if someone wanted to have a Toon deck with BB stuff thrown in for some reason.

The card has it's place with the new support tbh can you link me to the main org page, all I can get is the sorry we're down page

King
4th October 2015, 05:14 AM
Probaly made only to fill empty spaces stop making toons

SnorlaxMonster
4th October 2015, 05:23 AM
Will we get Toons based 5Ds and Zexal monsters?

Like toon Stardust/RDA or Toon Utopia/Galaxy-Eyes

I don't think they want to make Toon versions of Extra Deck monsters, or Ritual Monsters. They'll probably stick to iconic non-Ritual Main Deck monsters for new Toons.

Archfiend
4th October 2015, 05:24 AM
Probaly made only to fill empty spaces stop making toons

I tried to think of an argument I could make, but your right lol
He doesn't really contribute to the deck in any way.
Filler cards be filler.

ScionStorm
4th October 2015, 05:49 AM
Which deck are you thinking of him contributing to? He's not with the other Buster support in the set so clearly Konami considers this card to stick with the Toon deck theme. I'm not sure how many people look at Toon Dark Magician Girl and think, "how can I best make use of this in a DM deck?"

Hope in the Interstice
4th October 2015, 05:52 AM
Which deck are you thinking of him contributing to? He's not with the other Buster support in the set so clearly Konami considers this card to stick with the Toon deck theme. I'm not sure how many people look at Toon Dark Magician Girl and think, "how can I best make use of this in a DM deck?"
Toon Dark Magician Girl can be Special Summoned with one tribute and doesn't have Summoning Sickness. What good is Toon Buster Blader outside of a sidedeck against a Dragon-heavy deck?

Sorey
4th October 2015, 06:09 AM
The card has it's place with the new support tbh can you link me to the main org page, all I can get is the sorry we're down page

http://ygorganization.com/

Works just fine for me. If it still doesn't work, try clearing your cache.

ScionStorm
4th October 2015, 10:41 PM
It's a high attack Toon monster that does not fear Toon World's destruction and has Buster Blader's boosting effect. Is searchable by Toon Table of Contents, can be summoned with Toon Mask and while needing tributes to normal summon (nothing stops it from being special summoned) it lives in a deck that enjoys Mimicat and Comic Hand- not to mention Toon Rollback(especially since it doesn't need to pay 500 LP just to launch an attack).

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 10:44 PM
It's a high attack Toon monster that does not fear Toon World's destruction and has Buster Blader's boosting effect. Is searchable by Toon Table of Contents, can be summoned with Toon Mask and while needing tributes to normal summon (nothing stops it from being special summoned) it lives in a deck that enjoys Mimicat and Comic Hand- not to mention Toon Rollback(especially since it doesn't need to pay 500 LP just to launch an attack).

Toon barrel Dragon has the same ATK and level and enjoys the same conditions. it ALSO enjoys a Destruction effect. Its also a Machine so Limiter + Rollback = Death

except for being anti-dragon, Barrel Dragon does everything blader can and was around first.

so no, Toon buster blader did not need to be a thing

ScionStorm
4th October 2015, 10:54 PM
So did Toon Ancient Gear Golem before Barrel Dragon. It enjoys even greater ATK and still requires the same number of tributes, is also a machine type.

At least TBB is the second Warrior-type Toon monster. I was getting bored with getting three Machine-type Toons in a row.

Certainly, you can complain about having TOO MANY options, I guess, if you want.

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 11:25 PM
Difference is Barrel is LV 7 for Toon Mask, before him your only lv 7 to drop with it was....Ryu Ran
yeah..