PDA

View Full Version : Raidraptors (Wish I had my Strix)

Rygoken
3rd October 2015, 09:22 PM
Hey guys! I need some help with this deck and I'm still not that great at building decks so here it goes:

Monsters:17
3x Vanishing Lanius
3x Sharp LAnius
3x Mimicry Lanius
3x Fuzzy Lanius
2x Singing Lanius
2x KagetoKage
1x Harpie Harpist

Spells: 12
2x RUM Revoution force
1x RUM Raptor's Force
2x RR-Nest
1x Swallow's Nest
1x Foolish Burial
1x MST
1x Book of Moon
1x Raigeki
2x Mask Change 2nd

Traps: 11
2x RR-Readiness
2x Raptor's Gust
2x Fiendish Chain
2x Icarus Attack
1x BTH
1x Warning
1x Vanity's Emptiness

Extra 15
1x Rise Falcon
1x Key Beetle
1x Zerofyne
1x Castel
1x Abyss Dweller
1x 101
2x Blaze Falcon
1x ptolmaeus
1x Diamond constellar
1x Shark fortress
1x Volcasarus
1x Revolution Falcon
2x Dark Law
Any help would be appreciated Thanks!

Blue
3rd October 2015, 10:16 PM
Have you considered king of the feral imps to search the Kagetokages?

This deck really needs Force Strix, I wish it was out too :<

Rygoken
3rd October 2015, 10:26 PM
Good idea ill prob take out rise and see how it goes. I was so happy when I saw a XYZ for ocg imports butt people said it was wave lord ceaser so I guess we wait till the box... prob in spring

White Hollow
4th October 2015, 02:00 PM
1 MST is like none at all. Add another Swallow's Nest instead. Still, RRs need the missing cards to work properly in TCG so...

KingJinzo
9th October 2015, 11:28 AM
Tribute Lanius from the OCG will help you out to Xyz Summon Force Strix (OCG) as soon as possible. I usually summon Tribute Lanius to dumb Mimicry Lanius to the graveyard, then I search for Fuzzy Lanius and overlay them to summon Force Strix. I activate Force Strix's effect to detached Fuzzy Lanius and can search a Raidraptor with Force Strix and another Fuzzy Lanius with my detached Fuzzy Lanius.

Mystic TimeKeeper
9th October 2015, 12:40 PM
I say take out 1 Blaze and add 1 Emeral, usually 1 is enough with both Nest/Emeral recycling him when needed and I suggest Zenmaioh over Shark Fortress.

Instead of mono MST add either Swallow's Nest or another Icarus, also I don't understand Key Beetle's purpouse here.

Rygoken
9th October 2015, 05:09 PM
I mostly use key beetle for vanity lock or to protect nest

Rygoken
9th October 2015, 05:19 PM
1 MST is like none at all. Add another Swallow's Nest instead. Still, RRs need the missing cards to work properly in TCG so...

Tribute Lanius from the OCG will help you out to Xyz Summon Force Strix (OCG) as soon as possible. I usually summon Tribute Lanius to dumb Mimicry Lanius to the graveyard, then I search for Fuzzy Lanius and overlay them to summon Force Strix. I activate Force Strix's effect to detached Fuzzy Lanius and can search a Raidraptor with Force Strix and another Fuzzy Lanius with my detached Fuzzy Lanius.

hope we get the cards soon :(

Mystic TimeKeeper
9th October 2015, 06:16 PM
I mostly use key beetle for vanity lock or to protect nest

I usually don't bother protecting nest since Key Beetle won't last anyways and I don't play Vanity so admittedly it is enough reason to play Key Beetle.