PDA

View Full Version : Arc-V New Op/Ed

Devocrown
4th October 2015, 09:09 AM
Basically what the thread says, what do you guys think? (Better Quality)

Op and Ed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNpAWlU4VFU

Mystic TimeKeeper
4th October 2015, 12:30 PM
Yugo peeking at the girls was awesome, Yuzu striking him was even more awesome.

That moment in the ending when Yuto, Ruri and Shun sleeps together made me a bit sad.

seppee
4th October 2015, 01:01 PM
arc v best yugioh tbh

pyrQ
4th October 2015, 01:20 PM
They were both great. I'm a bit surprised there was no Sora in the opening, maybe he won't have a prominent role again this arc. The deck shuffling is definitely 5D's reference, it's almost the same angle as the one with Yusei. Also, the clash between Odd-Eyes Rebellion and Scarlight is sweet. Enlightenment Paladin looks so boss too. Ending is more relaxed/fun, similar to the previous one, which I like. Yugo and Sawatari moments were the best.

Zarafkiel
4th October 2015, 02:28 PM
That Sawatari and Selena at ED though

Potential ship incoming?

Honestly I prefered the previous OP, but I like this ED. It gives off a particular vibe which I can't place my finger on..

HelixReactor
4th October 2015, 02:43 PM
Welp, this changes from the upbeat OP/ED we had so far in Arc-V, and I love it.

As it has been already said, the Opening in particular gives off that 5d's vibe.
It's a real shame however that neither Gongenzaka nor Sawatari show up on it, and instead, there's.... *shakes fist* GODDAMMIT CROW!!!

And the Ending is pretty cute too :3

Shinjikun
4th October 2015, 02:44 PM
https://scontent-gru1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t35.0-12/12116404_606518619488698_43552170_o.jpg?oh=73bae37 8e20dc4756467a44d2fe7ff67&oe=561313A1
https://scontent-gru1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t35.0-12/12116504_606518616155365_1118617652_o.jpg?oh=e0381 bc9b0cc19b671a1fecd4192b88a&oe=561368E1

what was the last time we had an yu-gi-oh with straight characters?

Thanako
4th October 2015, 02:45 PM
In my opinion you can't beat the first opening for Arc-V, but I sure underestimated the possibility of this ending theme. Can't wait to buy the full version.

Dio
4th October 2015, 03:33 PM
I liked the previous opening more, but I guess I was just used to it.

But I really liked Yuri's "berserk" face at the start and Yugo's panties peeking.

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 04:13 PM
what was the last time we had an yu-gi-oh with straight characters?

Zexal had an onscreen kiss......and 5D's shipping from Aki and Jacks Estrogen Brigade

GX had more or less that scene with Chazz and Alexis

of course DM had the whole "Which Yugi am I after" thing from Tea

so, every series. now lets see if that actually becomes a thing

Joenen
4th October 2015, 04:14 PM
Excellent OP / EDl The songs are OK too. Not quite as hype inducing as Hanate was. Hanate was pure hype from the first moment on for me. That being said, I'm sure I'll come to like both of these songs soon. Once I start digging into the Lyrics.

Sad t osee no Gon-chan or Reiji in the OP, but it's still a pretty good OP with nice 4D's references all throughout.

The ED is great. Best "spoiler" between these two is Sawatari X Serena, haha

Mystic TimeKeeper
4th October 2015, 04:17 PM
Zexal had an onscreen kiss......and 5D's shipping from Aki and Jacks Estrogen Brigade

GX had more or less that scene with Chazz and Alexis

of course DM had the whole "Which Yugi am I after" thing from Tea

so, every series. now lets see if that actually becomes a thing

On this topic: When they will stop teasing us and finally give us a meaningful romance without cutting the end? (No, whatever happened with kotori, it doesn't count).

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 04:23 PM
Kotori had something happen with her?

srs answer, because this isn't aimed at that demographic...but given how much of the usual YGO things ARC V has slapped around, they could probably do that too

Shinjikun
4th October 2015, 04:24 PM
Opening and Ending Lyrics

Trump card

ome on now, hold up your trump card. This future is yours!
I'm totally on fire. Hoping to see a dream that hasn't awakened.
My body desires. A place filled with the strong.
I'm dizzily trembling. Because nothing is certain here
But, but I still desire. The place full of power.
The next battle is waiting for me.
I hear the signal of new days.
Come on now, hold up your trump card. This future is yours!
It's up to you from here on to shake up the world with your smile.
Create the story. Will you be the hero?

Speaking

Hey, can you tell me what's your favorite song?
Hey, where do you tend to sneak off to?
Let's try to talk without hiding the blue of your heart.
Yeah, to wake up and sleep
I'll make this my best day
well, come on, come on
Everyone, everyone might become lonely
Even the teacher doesn't know
Even my best friend doesn't know
Isn't there someone I can talk to?
But come on, please talk
I don't need such an ambiguous attitude
There's nothing wrong with being sad
But come on, please talk
Please speak to me
Nobody knows you
Even the teacher doesn't know
Even my best friend doesn't know
It's okay, just please talk
Please tell me

Mystic TimeKeeper
4th October 2015, 04:28 PM

srs answer, because this isn't aimed at that demographic...but given how much of the usual YGO things ARC V has slapped around, they could probably do that too

And then I would say "If the show isn't aimed at that demographic why you give us half the romance? Just don't put it!"

But really, I seldom find myself confused at what is fine for the given public and what not.

Noir
4th October 2015, 05:59 PM

She confessed at the end I think.

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 06:06 PM

Must have missed that

then again at the very end, I was mostly watching for the pretty monsters (Dat 99....)

Mystic TimeKeeper
4th October 2015, 06:07 PM

First time I heard that a main character confessed to an NPC.

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 06:09 PM
First time I heard that a main character confessed to an NPC.

.....wheres the clowns to stop the burn when you need them....

Kom
4th October 2015, 06:15 PM
With all of this Crow insertion it might as well be true.

http://i.imgur.com/BQH9acL.jpg

Blue
4th October 2015, 06:38 PM
The song for the OP I'll have to get used to. The visuals were great though.

I'll have to echo the thoughts from the 4chan thread though. "We're stuck in synchro!?!?!"

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 06:39 PM
You say that as if it hasn't been long overdue in this sea of Black and Purple

Sakuya
4th October 2015, 06:41 PM
Not a fan of the op theme, prefered hanate much more, visually it's a bit better though. The ending is so comfy, like damn it feels good.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
4th October 2015, 06:41 PM
You say that as if it hasn't been long overdue in this sea of Black and Purple

Only problem is that this arc has been mostly disappointment and boredom with a few exciting bits here and there.

Figures they make the return to Synchro Shiti this shitty. Watch the Heartland arc be awesome in comparison.

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 06:51 PM
Only problem is that this arc has been mostly disappointment and boredom with a few exciting bits here and there.

Figures they make the return to Synchro Shiti this shitty. Watch the Heartland arc be awesome in comparison.

Its only boring because it came off the tail end of Battle Royal arc
EVERY episode of that arc had hype to it. they would have crashed and burned hard if they tried keeping that kind of pacing up the whole way. Its about to pick up speed so don't judge it yet

And I'm not even sure what they'd go to Heartland for. With shun around the Resistence is basically on their side already and the rest of the dimension is rubble. the constant flashbacks to it already drove home the "War is hell, Fusion is Evil" point
I can think of a few reasons that could pop up and need them to go there, but as is they have none.

GG ELDIUS
4th October 2015, 07:26 PM
I really like the new OP and ED. I wonder how long we have to wait for the full versions.

Archfiend
4th October 2015, 07:57 PM
Speechless. The first OP from Arc V to give me goosebumps. ED was cool.
SO FUCKING HYPED TO SEE MORE OF YURI

Devocrown
4th October 2015, 08:38 PM
I think the best thing out of the Op was Yuri's eyes, and with amount of attention he's been getting in both op and Ed, hopefully he'll be coming soon.
Seeing Ruri with Shun and Yuto feels so natural yet so sad :,(
Never expected to see a ship tho....

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 08:53 PM
I think the best thing out of the Op was Yuri's eyes, and with amount of attention he's been getting in both op and Ed, hopefully he'll be coming soon.
Seeing Ruri with Shun and Yuto feels so natural yet so sad :,(
Never expected to see a ship tho....

Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the Yu's faces changed when the shine went over them

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
4th October 2015, 09:31 PM
I find it somewhat odd that Sora was lumped in with the Synchro crowd, in the ED.

Mystic TimeKeeper
4th October 2015, 09:32 PM
I find it somewhat odd that Sora was lumped in with the Synchro crowd, in the ED.

I think it was a "spot the odd one" situation, but it may be just me.

Cheesedude
4th October 2015, 11:12 PM

She actually said "I love your smile"....which was what Astral told Yuma about five minutes prior to that, so take from that what will you.

So anyway, on the new OP/ED...I'm just going to post my immediate reactions from this morning that I typed into Skype.

Shinji isn't in the OP. Crow is featured all over the place.
Okay, if this is where we're going.
Can we a Crow and Shun buddy-cop episode after their duel?
lol wut. Sora isn't in the OP and BARRETT of all people is.
and ninja is gone too. Hell, Reiji isn't even in it. Wut is happen.

shit man
Gongenzaka isn't even in this. what the fuck
and yet, putting all that aside, the OP was pretty awesome.

okay everyone is in the ED at least
everyone cloudgazes
the council

Eva
4th October 2015, 11:48 PM
Once again, it's another "we ain't showing you shit" OP that AV is known for.

At least the song and animations are good...

Noir
5th October 2015, 12:02 AM
She actually said "I love your smile"....which was what Astral told Yuma about five minutes prior to that, so take from that what will you.

What is this? A threesome?

Cheesedude
5th October 2015, 12:08 AM
Threesome? Please, EVERYONE is in love with Yuma. No exceptions.

So I missed this earlier and I have to comment:

227 is in the ED. And his head if chopped off by the top of the screen. This running gag. I love it.

Dread Kaiser
5th October 2015, 12:17 AM
So I noticed on the edit summary....I'm just surprised he is even there

ARC V Really does a good job on not wasting characters doesn't it

Cheesedude
5th October 2015, 12:20 AM
They do.

Though part of me wonders if its not the movie siphoning off funds to the point that they don't want to spend more money on character designs, so they keep re-using. No matter the reason, I'm glad they do it.

Deadborder
5th October 2015, 01:39 AM
YALL READY FOR LYRICS BULLSHIT

HERE'S KIRIFUDA

A note about the many "I"s in the translation: A lot of Japanese can be written/spoken without explicit subjects, so aside from the sections with the use of "kimi" or "boku", there's no actual "I" or "you" in the original Japanese.

For example, "karada ga motomeru" literally means "body is searching/yearning/desiring". Depending on context, this can mean "my body", "your body", or someone else's body.

saa ima da, kazase yo kirifuda. kono mirai wa kimi no mono sa!
Come on, now’s the time, hold up your trump card. This future belongs to you!

giragira moeteru. samenai yume demo miteiru you ni.
I'm burning bright. It’s almost like having a dream I can’t wake up from.

karada ga motomeru. tsuyoi yatsu ga iru basho wo.
I can feel it in my bones. I want to find where the strong guys are.
(literally “body is yearning/searching. For the place where the strong guys are.”)

kurakura yureteru. tashika na mono nado koko ni wa nai kara
I'm swaying, my head’s spinning. There’s nothing here that’s guaranteed, so

tadatada motomeru. chikara no afureru basho wo.
All I'm doing is searching. I want to find a place where power overflows.

tsugi no tatakai ga boku wo matteru.
The next battle is waiting for me.

atarashii hibi no aizu ga kikoeru.
I can hear the signal for the start of new days ahead.

saa ima da, kazase yo kirifuda. kono mirai wa kimi no mono sa!
Come on, now’s the time, hold up your trump card. This future belongs to you!

sono egao de sekai wo yuraseba sono ato wa jibun shidai da yo.
If you can shake the world with your smile, the rest will be up to you.

egakidase, sono monogatari wo. kimi koso ga shukinkou darou?
Write the words to this story. Aren’t you the main character?

White Hollow
5th October 2015, 08:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeeVnopXJ0E

Deadborder
5th October 2015, 05:16 PM
well i made a silly mistake

i forgot the "boku" in "boku wo matteru"

So it might actually be referring to "I" or "me" except for when it distinctly refers to "you", as confusing as that makes the song otherwise

AccelRainbowDashley
5th October 2015, 10:38 PM
Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the Yu's faces changed when the shine went over them

I noticed, one of my theories was that Yuri also has a berserk mode, and the new OP may very well have given us a glimpse of it. When Yuri duels this season, he'll probably show it off. Ideally, he would defeat Yuya but spare him because of plot reasons. I see Yuya losing because he refused to go all out, but after hearing Jack say not to hesitate, I'm not so sure.

In either case, there will be a Berserk Yuya vs Berserk Yuri. And it will be glorious.

Hope in the Interstice
5th October 2015, 11:08 PM
Well, 76 got subbed today so I finally had an opportunity to watch the OP and ED in between massive amounts of recapping and nothing much going on.

OP: Might as well call it "We're still in the Friendship Cup (We're not getting off these bikes anytime soon)". It's nice that the plot is finally getting somewhere again after who knows how long because it really says a lot when these monsters are making unsilhouetted appearances in the OP when the booster pack holding them isn't even out yet, and it's also extremely telling when they're coming out in the booster pack even though they haven't even appeared in the anime proper yet.

Sorry, I'm rambling. Song was pumping and the visuals were alright but it was still kind of static in terms that they're still where they are in the plot where they have been for like fifteen episodes. Still looking forward to Jack's overdue humbling.

ED: Aw, how cute! It's almost enough to make you forget that this is an extremely dark season of Arc-V where our lovable cast is in a society that should by all rights be burned to the ground! Relaxing and lively song.

Dread Kaiser
5th October 2015, 11:12 PM
ED: Aw, how cute! It's almost enough to make you forget that this is an extremely dark season of Arc-V where our lovable cast is in a society that should by all rights be burned to the ground! Relaxing and lively song.

Don't worry, retarded/cowardly council will find out sooner or later that Academia is coming.

and Now that Jean Is gonna start making trouble, they will probably be just as Prepared as xyz was.

Jerkass City gonna burn real hot

Hope in the Interstice
5th October 2015, 11:15 PM
Don't worry, retarded/cowardly council will find out sooner or later that Academia is coming.

and Now that Jean Is gonna start making trouble, they will probably be just as Prepared as xyz was.

Jerkass City gonna burn real hot
Season 3 did an absolutely terrible job of weighing the Synchro Dimension against the Fusion Dimension. Not even the viewer is invested at all in the Synchro Dimension's survival.

AccelRainbowDashley
5th October 2015, 11:22 PM
Well, 76 got subbed today so I finally had an opportunity to watch the OP and ED in between massive amounts of recapping and nothing much going on.

OP: Might as well call it "We're still in the Friendship Cup (We're not getting off these bikes anytime soon)". It's nice that the plot is finally getting somewhere again after who knows how long because it really says a lot when these monsters are making unsilhouetted appearances in the OP when the booster pack holding them isn't even out yet, and it's also extremely telling when they're coming out in the booster pack even though they haven't even appeared in the anime proper yet.

Sorry, I'm rambling. Song was pumping and the visuals were alright but it was still kind of static in terms that they're still where they are in the plot where they have been for like fifteen episodes. Still looking forward to Jack's overdue humbling.

It wasn't that much recapping. A lot of it was from the point of view of the COuncil and Roger, which showed some pretty deep thinking from both. Roger used tech from Academia to gain a high position in the City, allowing him to work on his plan to eventually overthrow them.

Meanwhile, the Council were well aware of this, and allowed him to stay as a means to contact Academia. In the event the Lancers prove to be useless, they would attempt to strike a deal with Leo to spare the City.

It's possible Reiji is aware of this, too, which is why he 'planned' to have several Lancers sent underground, possibly to convince others of what was about to happen and build their own army from there. When Academia does attack, I see the underground prisoners breaking free and joining the battle.

Dread Kaiser
6th October 2015, 12:12 AM
Season 3 did an absolutely terrible job of weighing the Synchro Dimension against the Fusion Dimension. Not even the viewer is invested at all in the Synchro Dimension's survival.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if Xyz was just as bad

Fusion: Dictatorship (probably). Population is 99% Psychopath
Synchro: horrible Class Discrimination and what amounts to Gladitorial combat with lifelong servitude as the penalty for losing. Population is 99% Jerkass
Xyz: ???. Remaining population are Angsty teens
Standard: Weak compared to the others, currently basically run by LDS with the intent of making an army of Child Soldiers. Before that.....just standard....kinda a combination of the above really. Reiji rules the place, albiet not with an iron fist, and a large chunk of the standard cast are jerkasses too, especially the School Aces. (Knights, LDS and of course Ryuzanpaku topping the list)

now of course watch them make Xyz a friggin Utopia (yes I did that) after making the other 2 look horrible and Standard...well Standard at best. I'd want to turn it to rubble to if that was the case.

- - - Updated - - -

It's possible Reiji is aware of this, too, which is why he 'planned' to have several Lancers sent underground, possibly to convince others of what was about to happen and build their own army from there. When Academia does attack, I see the underground prisoners breaking free and joining the battle.

My expectations in a nutshell. Council Approval or not Academia is coming to wreck the place.

Worse case scenario, Reiji and the lancers make sure some noteworthy people survive and join him for revenge.

AccelRainbowDashley
6th October 2015, 12:33 AM
While speaking with some friends, I realized something. Almost any time Yuri appeared, the people around him were terrified. He sent Obelisk Force running with a few words, Yuzu, who had been written to be a strong character, was running from him. Roger is afraid of him, Sora probably is too.

But Dennis wasn't. He even spoke directly to him like they were two friends. If those two -are- friends, then I think Shun might be leaving the cast very soon.

Dread Kaiser
6th October 2015, 12:55 AM
While speaking with some friends, I realized something. Almost any time Yuri appeared, the people around him were terrified. He sent Obelisk Force running with a few words, Yuzu, who had been written to be a strong character, was running from him. Roger is afraid of him, Sora probably is too.

But Dennis wasn't. He even spoke directly to him like they were two friends. If those two -are- friends, then I think Shun might be leaving the cast very soon.

Maybe, maybe not

The Obelisk Force, Yuzu and Roger all had damn good reason to be afraid: He was going after them (Threatened in OF case since they were in his way, actually was in Yuzus and Potentially will be at the worst possible time in Rogers). Dennis had nothing to fear as he only really needed to point him at Yuzu and stay the fuck out of the way. and as the flashback has shown, it wasn't his first time working with him either.

Given that every character from that Dimension up to this point has been a complete sociopath, I HIGHLY doubt that Yuri of all people would have a Friend. The Professor seems to be the only one he seem to give any fucks about and given that it was already stated that he only works for Academia for fun, probably ONLY because the Professor provides that fun.

TheRamenNoodle
6th October 2015, 01:03 AM
Hmm. The opening for me might take some time getting used to, but I like the ending a lot.

AccelRainbowDashley
6th October 2015, 02:33 AM
Maybe, maybe not

The Obelisk Force, Yuzu and Roger all had damn good reason to be afraid: He was going after them (Threatened in OF case since they were in his way, actually was in Yuzus and Potentially will be at the worst possible time in Rogers). Dennis had nothing to fear as he only really needed to point him at Yuzu and stay the fuck out of the way. and as the flashback has shown, it wasn't his first time working with him either.

Given that every character from that Dimension up to this point has been a complete sociopath, I HIGHLY doubt that Yuri of all people would have a Friend. The Professor seems to be the only one he seem to give any fucks about and given that it was already stated that he only works for Academia for fun, probably ONLY because the Professor provides that fun.

Maybe, but unlikely. Having even other members of Academia being terrified of him adds to the build up. It isn't enough for a villain to simply look spooky, or talk a certain way. Having everyone be legitimately afraid of the guy is much better.

To what you said, there's a big difference between a superior officer giving orders, and the soldiers obeying, and those same soldiers being terrified and scattering.

Yuzu was going to fight those three soldiers by herself, probably a bit scared, but stood her ground. Yuri made her run for her life.

Roger is terrified because he knows if Dennis was allowed to report back, they'd send Yuri. He was already fully prepared to fight Academia, even tried to join forces with Reiji to either keep Dennis away from Academia, or to battle Academia directly. Roger is similar to Reiji in that he has backup plans for his backup plans, but Yuri alone is his greatest fear. He likely realizes that his Security are no match for him, and Yuri appearing would ruin his plans.

If that kind of reputation causes that reaction, then there's no reason Dennis would have spoken so casually with him. If Yuri is feared because he could wipe his own allies off the map at a whim, why would anyone take the chance of making him annoyed? I'm going to stand by the idea that Dennis and Yuri have some kind of friendship.

It would also explain why Shun has been shown to be very powerful. Having him defeat all of these elite duelists only for Yuri to swat him away easily would do wonders for building him up as a major villain even further.

chaosbringer1234
8th October 2015, 02:19 PM
future fighters is still the best ending

Akaba Fedoreiji
16th October 2015, 07:03 PM
NECROPOSTING FTW!!!

These songs are good.

Cheesedude
16th October 2015, 07:08 PM
Necroposting is fine, its only been a week and this topic is relevant still.

Please don't modify text size like that, though.

Akaba Fedoreiji
16th October 2015, 07:23 PM
Oh, I figured we'd only be constrained to the format provided.

My apologies I bestow to you.

Is that to say that text size is a no-go area?

Dread Kaiser
16th October 2015, 07:39 PM
Not that big, the default size is fine

ChaseLumsden
16th October 2015, 09:09 PM
Opening: Good. I like Trump Card, not as much as Unleash, but leagues better than the other two openings.
Visuals: The best so far in ARC-V. Hands down it's the best. Yuri looks the best, especially with the pink lines revealing his concept art. DAMN THAT CONCEPT ART OF YURI.

Ending: Eh, it's fine. I don't listen to the ending themes often, but this one is alright. Future Fighters is the best though, in my opinions at least.
Visuals: Selena is adorable in the ending, and I can see why Shingo would (attempt to) kiss her. So...does that mean that Shingo might confess some crush to her? Hmm....
HMMM..............
....nah. As for the rest, it's alright.

Now let's hope that Enlightenment Paladin and Odd-Eyes Rebellion do that crazy ass union tactic when fighting against Jack's Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend! If that doesn't even happen like Yuya's and Yugo's battle, then we have ourselves a problem!

Akaba Fedoreiji
16th October 2015, 09:51 PM
I can't really agree with you too much I'm afraid, my friend. Burn! will forever be the best OP, and only the full length version of Hanate trumps the latest opening.

Meanwhile, Speaking is BRILLIANT. The lyrics are uplifting, it's got a catchy beat, and a decent singer. And I see the Future Fighters love everywhere yet I never really got to grips with it.

And I'm fairly sure that isn't concept art: most likely it's been purposefully made for the OP.

Mystic TimeKeeper
17th October 2015, 09:45 AM
I can't really agree with you too much I'm afraid, my friend. Burn! will forever be the best OP, and only the full length version of Hanate trumps the latest opening.

Meanwhile, Speaking is BRILLIANT. The lyrics are uplifting, it's got a catchy beat, and a decent singer. And I see the Future Fighters love everywhere yet I never really got to grips with it.

And I'm fairly sure that isn't concept art: most likely it's been purposefully made for the OP.

Meanwhile I'm in an annoying position where I actually like the last 2 openings and a couple endings but I'd take GX openings any day of the week over the ARC-V ones, and I really miss "Cross Game" from 5D's.

I may just be too old.

We need more Masaki Endoh to the party.

Hope in the Interstice
17th October 2015, 09:48 AM
We need more Masaki Endoh to the party.
And that's where I have to disagree. I don't really like Masaaki all that much.

Mystic TimeKeeper
17th October 2015, 10:04 AM
And that's where I have to disagree. I don't really like Masaaki all that much.

De Gustibus.

I really miss the J-Rock style GX and 5D's had, so I'd want at least that back. Too much J-Pop for me, if they have to take this route at least shove Nana Mizuki somewhere in here.

Hope in the Interstice
17th October 2015, 10:04 AM
De Gustibus.

I really miss the J-Rock style GX and 5D's had, so I'd want at least that back. Too much J-Pop for me, if they have to take this route at least shove Nana Mizuki somewhere in here.
I think Masaaki works well with stuff like Go Go Power Rangers! but, in terms of stuff like Sorairo Days, he's inappropriate. I just find him too noisy.

Mystic TimeKeeper
17th October 2015, 10:13 AM
I think Masaaki works well with stuff like Go Go Power Rangers! but, in terms of stuff like Sorairo Days, he's inappropriate. I just find him too noisy.

I basically like his voice a lot so for me it's good whatever it sings, but I get we should consider other options too.

Just give me something more Rock-oriented please.