PDA

View Full Version : About Arc-V

Norleras
5th October 2015, 11:36 AM
How many episodes do you think will have Arc-V?

150 or less
Between 150 and 200
Between 200 and 250
250 or more

And...

Who will be the final enemy?

Akaba Leo
Akaba Reiji
Yuri
The darkness inside of Yuya

yyythefuchs
5th October 2015, 01:42 PM
The writers are not rushing while they are telling the story of Arc- V. Also there are lots of material and characters from the previous shows. (Summon types : fusion,ritual, synchro, xyz and their evolved forms)
They are mixing these past material with the new storyline in an attractive and suspensive way, I think. Therefore probably (& hopefully) Arc-V will be the longest Yugioh series. However, I don't think the final enemy will be one of the above ;D

Dio
6th October 2015, 08:31 PM
Less than 150.

I'm just saying this based that:

DM - 224 episodes
GX - 180 episodes
5D's - 154 episodes
Zexal - Around 140 episodes if I'm not mistaken

So I kinda expect Arc V to be around eps too.

Mystic TimeKeeper
6th October 2015, 08:39 PM
I thought about that too but they are really going too slow for that in a way, we got more than 50 episodes only for standard, so I expect at least 40 episodes for each dimension before getting to the final.

Right now I expect ARC-V to be long around as much as DM.

AccelRainbowDashley
6th October 2015, 08:49 PM
Keep in mind GX was originally going to be roughly the same length as DM was, but they wanted to get 5Ds out so season 4 GX was shortened and rushed. I don't know if that applied to 5Ds for Zexal. While there does seem to be a pattern of a series getting shorter each time, I want to say it was beyond the control of the animation company. It might still go that way for Arc-V, but I sincerely hope not.

As said above, the plot in Arc V is moving much slower than the other series did. Yuya hasn't even met any of the primary antagonists yet, while in something like DM and GX they'll have already beaten one baddie, and possibly been introduced to another. I didn't watch 5Ds or Zexal so I can't speak about those.

Mystic TimeKeeper
6th October 2015, 08:51 PM
Keep in mind GX was originally going to be roughly the same length as DM was, but they wanted to get 5Ds out so season 4 GX was shortened and rushed. I don't know if that applied to 5Ds for Zexal. While there does seem to be a pattern of a series getting shorter each time, I want to say it was beyond the control of the animation company. It might still go that way for Arc-V, but I sincerely hope not.

As said above, the plot in Arc V is moving much slower than the other series did. Yuya hasn't even met any of the primary antagonists yet, while in something like DM and GX they'll have already beaten one baddie, and possibly been introduced to another. I didn't watch 5Ds or Zexal so I can't speak about those.

About 5D's, Season 1 was 64 episodes, then for what I heard they had to bring out a Season 2 out of nowhere.

Dio
6th October 2015, 09:14 PM
I thought about that too but they are really going too slow for that in a way, we got more than 50 episodes only for standard, so I expect at least 40 episodes for each dimension before getting to the final.

Right now I expect ARC-V to be long around as much as DM.

That's actually true.
I think we can consider this season for the second round (maybe up to finals?) + synchro dimension stuff. And something says me that they won't be going to Academia after Synchro Dimension. Like Xyz Dimension despite being destroyed so Yuya's anger can grow and he can beat Leo without using cards.

Zarkiel
6th October 2015, 11:30 PM
I mean, its a matter of how far they're willing to take this. There's no way we can tell where it will end. If you look at stuff like gx and 5ds, villains just kind of appeared. For all we know, there could be some completely different dimension (pendulum perhaps) that completely blows the other 4 out of the water and there's some silly prophecy in regards to their coming, which caused Leo to decide to unite the 4 against them. Its still way too early to tell.

We also don't know where they plan to go after the synchro dimension. Will they go to the xyz dimension to grab recruits there? Or are they going straight to academia. Maybe they're going back to standard to find that academia invaded (probably not since academia knows their in the synchro dimension, but still a posibility).

TheRamenNoodle
6th October 2015, 11:45 PM
I wonder if there will be another arc after the big bad is defeated...

Yuuri
7th October 2015, 12:12 AM
That's actually true.
I think we can consider this season for the second round (maybe up to finals?) + synchro dimension stuff. And something says me that they won't be going to Academia after Synchro Dimension. Like Xyz Dimension despite being destroyed so Yuya's anger can grow and he can beat Leo without using cards.

It is that one guy from Disqus!!

Will they go to the xyz dimension to grab recruits there? Or are they going straight to academia. Maybe they're going back to standard to find that academia invaded (probably not since academia knows their in the synchro dimension, but still a posibility).

I have actually thought about doing this. It is no wonder why I have not yet appeared. /shot

Honestly though, I also predict that Academia probably is (or has) invaded the Standard Dimension again. Though, I believe that route would simply be too cliché.

Norleras
7th October 2015, 02:24 AM

We also don't know where they plan to go after the synchro dimension. Will they go to the xyz dimension to grab recruits there? Or are they going straight to academia. Maybe they're going back to standard to find that academia invaded (probably not since academia knows their in the synchro dimension, but still a posibility).
I don´t remember where but, I remember reading about going to the Xyz Dimension looking for survivors.

I wonder if there will be another arc after the big bad is defeated...
I want red or yellow cards :D

AccelRainbowDashley
7th October 2015, 07:58 PM
I don´t remember where but, I remember reading about going to the Xyz Dimension looking for survivors.

I want red or yellow cards :D

I don't know if it was written there, but going to XYZ to find any rebels would make a lot of sense, especially of Shun gets wiped out by Yuri like I predict.

And I'm still waiting for red cards.

KingJinzo
8th October 2015, 08:37 AM
It was states in an article a few weeks ago that Yuya and co. will visit the Xyz Dimension, too.

ScionStorm
8th October 2015, 09:03 AM
Honestly though, I also predict that Academia probably is (or has) invaded the Standard Dimension again. Though, I believe that route would simply be too cliché.

My ideas were
(1) They go back to Standard dimension to regroup after successfully recruiting the Synchro Dimension as allies in the war with Academia. Yuzu needs to see her father again. And then they head off, either to hunt for survivors in Xyz, or, for Shun's sake, initiate a minor stealth-raid on Academia to break the girls out.

(2) There is a glitch in the dimension system. They try to go home but in crossing dimensions they arrive 3 years into Standard's future. Ayu, Tatsuya and Futoshi are 3 years older, and they along with Mieru, Masami, and Yaiba and a handful of other youths are Lancers B-Squad, and they, with help from others like Yuya's mom and Yuzu's father have been fending off Academia raids on Maiami City that began a year after the Lancers left. The raids have gotten increasingly worse, and it's up to the original Lancers and B-Squad together to fend of the raids spectacularly and make a statement that forces Academia back to their own dimension to re-assess. Time the Lancers desperately need to gather more troops.

Zarkiel
8th October 2015, 04:34 PM
(2) There is a glitch in the dimension system. They try to go home but in crossing dimensions they arrive 3 years into Standard's future. Ayu, Tatsuya and Futoshi are 3 years older, and they along with Mieru, Masami, and Yaiba and a handful of other youths are Lancers B-Squad, and they, with help from others like Yuya's mom and Yuzu's father have been fending off Academia raids on Maiami City that began a year after the Lancers left. The raids have gotten increasingly worse, and it's up to the original Lancers and B-Squad together to fend of the raids spectacularly and make a statement that forces Academia back to their own dimension to re-assess. Time the Lancers desperately need to gather more troops.

As much as I'd love this to happen, i don't think there would be a major glitch in the technology. I would think that reiji would have better technology since its from academia (I think the resistance stole their tech which is why they have it) and since sora didn't appear older at all when he came back, probably safe to say. Still a possiblitily and a good way to introduce the entermachine deck into the game and create an enter-trio.

Blue
9th October 2015, 12:19 AM
I think the darkness that dwells within Yuya is something that will end up destroying both Akaba factions and become the true enemy.

Honestly I hope Arc-V becomes the longest yugioh series to date. The pacing has been nice and the characters are enjoyable.