PDA

View Full Version : VRAINS episode where Yusaku win the duel without using Storm Access?

lswarmruler
16th November 2017, 09:25 AM
Is there any episodes in Yugioh VRAINS so far where Yusaku won a duel without using plot armor called storm access?? Which episodes?

I actually still want to enjoy watching Yugioh anime, but i can't stand watching the mc win every duel with plot armor...

and for me storm access is worse then yuma's shining draw as storm access should give a random card which can be unfit with the progressed match and not always save the mc's butt.

Thanks.

Sanokal
16th November 2017, 10:17 AM
I assume his master duels, since it can't be used there.

Volteccer
16th November 2017, 01:14 PM
I assume his master duels, since it can't be used there.

Eh, one of them. So far the only duel where he won and didn't first use a monster obtained via Storm Access was his duel with Akira, I believe. His first master duel was against Revolver, and he won that with Firewall Dragon, which he obtained the the duel prior but didn't get a chance to use.

Dread Kaiser
16th November 2017, 04:37 PM
Is there any episodes in Yugioh VRAINS so far where Yusaku won a duel without using plot armor called storm access?? Which episodes?

I actually still want to enjoy watching Yugioh anime, but i can't stand watching the mc win every duel with plot armor...

and for me storm access is worse then yuma's shining draw as storm access should give a random card which can be unfit with the progressed match and not always save the mc's butt.

Thanks.

Master duels in general

I don't mind the Storm Access, it at least makes more sense than Shining Draw. It's implied that Yusaku is cheating the system a bit with Ai's help, so it's not actually random, AI flat out tells him when to fish out a monster when he knows that one will help ("Ai's make calculations....")

I also Like that, unlike Yuma, Yusaku goes out of his way to use it since it IS a massive advantage for him and, again, unlike Yuma, the Plot cards actually stick around

yshipster
17th November 2017, 11:35 AM
Also note that Yusaku uses a wide array of Link mosnters which just perfectly fit his current situation in most duels anyways. The only monsters he consistently uses are Link Spider + Honeybot -> De-/Encode Talker and Firewall Dragon, anything else just appeared only once as well, so that is pretty much plot armor too. Storm Access really isn't the problem here.