PDA

View Full Version : Mecha Phantom Speedroids

Yuuri
6th October 2015, 05:56 PM
So I did a thing.

http://i.imgur.com/l3BDdBD.png

Basically, the deck utilizes the token summoning ability of the Mecha Phantom Beast monsters and the Speedroid monsters to Synchro Summon quickly. One of the key cards to the deck is Transmodify, which allows the player to essentially bring out any needed monster and increases the overall consistency of the deck. While it seems to work for me, I am taking suggestions as I believe it can be improved. Here are a few things I am debating on changing:

Mecha Phantom Beast Blue Impala > Speedroid Ohajikid
Galaxy Cyclone > Mystical Space Typhoon
Fiendish Chain > Breakthrough Skill
Storming Mirror Force > x?

Some combos:

Mist Wurm Combo

Have Olion on the field, or Normal Summon it.
Activate Transmodify, sending Olion to the Graveyard; summon Terrortop.
Since Terrortop was Special Summoned, activate its effect; chain Olion's effect.
Summon a MPB token, then add Taketomborg to the hand.
Special Summon Taketomborg, then subsequently tribute it to summon Three-Eyed Dice.
Tune Terrortop, Three-Eyes Dice, and the MPB token to summon Mist Wurm.

Icematoro
6th October 2015, 06:53 PM
Are we gonna Splash Speedroids in everything from now on? lol
I would have helped if it wasn't for the Mecha Phantom Beasts, me too lazy to learn their stuff...

Yuuri
6th October 2015, 09:27 PM
Are we gonna Splash Speedroids in everything from now on? lol
I would have helped if it wasn't for the Mecha Phantom Beasts, me too lazy to learn their stuff...

Well, Transmodify does increase the deck's consistency. On a side note, Transmodify allows the deck to pull out Mist Wurm with two cards. That is one of the reasons why I am running Speedroids with MPB. If Taketomborg did not restrict Special Summons to only WIND monsters, players could easily summon Trishula.