PDA

View Full Version : Cryston Needlefiber used with Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi

silen8
3rd January 2018, 05:58 PM
If I link summon needlefiber and bring out of my deck
Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi, is her normal summon additonal while she face up negated or since it is continuous eff it still works?

R3QU13M
4th January 2018, 10:36 AM
Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi, is her normal summon additonal while she face up negated or since it is continuous eff it still works?

Yes, you are able to gain access to an additional normal when summoned by Glassfiber. As you stated the effect is continuous and does not activate therefore allowing you to do so. If the monster was summoned from a card like Summon Sorceress that summons a monster negated. You would not be able access the extra normal summon.

J. D. Guy
10th January 2018, 04:47 AM

Keep in mind that Needlefiber/Glassfiber doesn't negate anything. It's just makes it so the Summoned Monster's effect cannot be activated.

With that in mind "Ninishi" gets around the restriction because her effect isn't one that activates, but is a Continuous effect that simply applies.