PDA

View Full Version : Basic Clownblade

Blitz_2k
8th October 2015, 04:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zJXM2qj.png

This is basically how I have it... any kind of suggestions are welcome

Dread Kaiser
8th October 2015, 04:41 PM
Look at any given decklist article and go from there.........
This isn't a deck that takes any skill or creativity to use or build, they are all the same

Archfiend
8th October 2015, 04:45 PM
First ClownBlade deck that I've seen to use Speedroid Menko. Odd tech, but cool. How is it working out?
Don't have many suggestions since most ClownBlade decks use the same basic engine to function aside from a few techs and such.

Dread Kaiser
8th October 2015, 04:49 PM
Its also the first time I've seen anyone asking how to make a clownblade deck.......I find that rather sad that people need help building this

Archfiend
8th October 2015, 05:41 PM
Its also the first time I've seen anyone asking how to make a clownblade deck.......I find that rather sad that people need help building this

True. This deck doesn't really need explaining at all. Not much to change to the deck. Just play the standard engine and follow the Step-by-Step plan that has been created for the deck lol

Dread Kaiser
8th October 2015, 05:44 PM
True. This deck doesn't really need explaining at all. Not much to change to the deck. Just play the standard engine and follow the Step-by-Step plan that has been created for the deck lol

Its a sad day when people need help building THE Idiot-proof deck. if it was something like D/D or Nekroz I'd get it as what you'd run and in what numbers aren't instantly obvious but this......is just pathetic..

Archfiend
8th October 2015, 05:46 PM
Its a sad day when people need help building THE Idiot-proof deck. if it was something like D/D or Nekroz I'd get it as what you'd run and in what numbers aren't instantly obvious but this......is just pathetic..

I keep losing faith in the community every day now and not like there was much faith to begin with.
Sad times

Kaos45
11th October 2015, 11:11 AM
Please dont call it Clownblade.
A lot of people would argue that Clownblade must have Lavalval Chain to be "true Clownblade."
Just call this what it is: Hand Performage Challenger.

Mofiz
11th October 2015, 12:26 PM
Line-Up of Bitch Traps, Raigeki, Dark Hole, Clowns, Hands, Rank 4. This is why America bombed Japan.

Dread Kaiser
11th October 2015, 03:18 PM
A lot of people would argue that Clownblade must have Lavalval Chain to be "true Clownblade."

A lot of people can kiss my ass as names are subjective

I see clowns
I see Blades

Its fucking Clownblade Hands.

Pendulum
11th October 2015, 06:35 PM

The name doesn't matter, mate. They're all about the same: not letting your opponent play.
And I'm so happy Chain is banned in TCG. I hated that guy!