PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Wyrms

Archfiend
8th October 2015, 06:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OVqBkVI.png

I've been fooling around with this Wyrm deck for a while and it surprisingly does okay for the lack of support the monster type has.
Paternal Seahorse was a great addition to Wyrms and OarFish is amazing to setup Synchro plays. Going into Horus and then Baxia is such a dirt combo. If only we had better Wyrm-type tuners to use since I don't really like the idea of playing the Yang Zing tuners, but they're the only ones we have as of now. The deck has some cool tricks, but still lacks speed.
Any suggestions?

Dread Kaiser
8th October 2015, 06:43 PM
I have something similar, though mine doesn't even bother with and extra and can best be described as "Lind-bloom Troll"

It was a joke deck I made from sneak peak pulls while killing time....and then I somehow beat Shaddolls with it so I decided to keep it

Archfiend
8th October 2015, 06:52 PM
I have something similar, though mine doesn't even bother with and extra and can best be described as "Lind-bloom Troll"

It was a joke deck I made from sneak peak pulls while killing time....and then I somehow beat Shaddolls with it so I decided to keep it

I was playing Lind-bloom at first, but didn't really like it in the deck. It sure is a troll card tho