PDA

View Full Version : Possibility for Blue-Eyes White Dragon Support?

Dragonecro0987
9th October 2015, 01:33 AM
Hello YGOrganization. I come here for a question plaguing me and a few friends. With all the support older archetypes like Red-Eyes, Red Dragon Archfiend/Resonators, and the amazing Buster Blader support, I had posed a question of what are the chances Blue-Eyes White Dragon, one of the original powerhouses, has of getting new support to help make him relevant again?

Blue-Eyes had its last batch of support in 2013 with his SD and Azure-Eyes and Maiden, but besides that nothing else to speak of. I ask this mainly cause one of my friends loves the card and wants it to get support so it hopefully becomes relevant again.

If you have any ideas for how Konami could help the deck out, leave suggestions down below and hopefully they do follow suit soon

Dread Kaiser
9th October 2015, 01:37 AM
There is a Anniversery movie Featuring Kaiba coming next year. The Blue-eyes White Dragon itself has been redesigned

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/1/12/TheDarkSideofDimensionsRedesigns.png/revision/latest?cb=20150713230153

Support is on the way, bet your ass on it

Megamaw
9th October 2015, 01:39 AM
I am fairly certain that no one in a position to do anything in Konami browses this forum.

Your best shot is the upcoming 2016 Yu-Gi-Oh! DM feature length film, whose name escapes me right now. Dark Side of Dimensions, I think it was? Seto Kaiba takes up a prominent role, apparently. Possibly some promotional card tie-ins, like the Malefics were, would be possible.

Otherwise, you're probably out of luck for a few years, and have to hope some newer cards indirectly support the deck.

Nothing's impossible, though.

EDIT: Thinking about it, you're one of the luckier ones, since Blue-Eyes is so damn popular. Those of us with favorites like Wights, Ojamas, Trap Monsters, Worms, and Super Defense Robots have a far worse shot at support than your cards do.

Rygoken
26th October 2015, 12:18 PM
You prob already know but next promo is blue eyes support