PDA

View Full Version : How many decks do you own?

SynjoDeonecros
9th October 2015, 02:58 AM
I'm asking a serious question, here: how many decks do you own? Right now, I own like 16 or so decks, each with their own cards. I try to make them as viable to the current TCG meta as possible, and they spam the gamut of gimmicky decks from more meta ones like Bujin and Yosenju to weird ones like Level 8 Normal Ninja Spam and Phantom Beasts (the Beast-Warrior ones).

In contrast, my boyfriend only has like four, five decks in total, and he usually cycles out of them whenever they fall from grace. He doesn't intend to, but he usually picks decks that wind up becoming meta trand-setters, like Burning Abyss, Fire Fist, and Gladiator Beasts, so he has issues trying to get the cards for them, at times.

Dread Kaiser
9th October 2015, 03:15 AM
82, I shit you not. I lend them out on occasion

Mystic TimeKeeper
9th October 2015, 07:25 AM
I used to keep at lot of half decks around but I ended never finishing anything because budget.

Now I'm stuck with 2 outdated decks and I'm trying to fix that.

Lord Bunilla
9th October 2015, 08:39 AM
82, I shit you not. I lend them out on occasion

I have that amount of actually built Cardfight Vanguard decks. It's ridiculous. I could play a tournament with myself.

KingJinzo
9th October 2015, 11:23 AM
I used to have 10 decks, but now it's 9. I own an outdated WATER deck that will be de-build for another deck. My meta decks are Qli and Blackwing. My casual decks are Ritual Beast which lacks some support cards, a Synchron deck, a Superheavy Samurai deck, a Melodious deck, a Dark World deck, and a Gagaga deck.

I intend to replace my Dark World deck for D/D, my WATER deck for R*pe Raptors and I will build an Odd-Eyes deck.

Dread Kaiser
9th October 2015, 02:30 PM
I have that amount of actually built Cardfight Vanguard decks. It's ridiculous. I could play a tournament with myself.

Well, didn't expect anyone to go near my number, even in a different game

82 (and counting) is the end result of playing from the start of the game, never dismantling decks and building everything you think of because you can

MystikX
9th October 2015, 03:14 PM

82 (and counting) is the end result of playing from the start of the game, never dismantling decks and building everything you think of because you can

I'm the same way, though I've only got about a quarter of what you've got fully built.

Shaddoll
Qli
Ritual Beast
Aromage
Fluffal
Gagaga
Gogogo
Heraldic Beast
Gladiator Beast
Fire King
Gishki
Vampire
Artifact
Amazoness
Morphtronic
Lightsworn
Dark World
Ninja
Psychic
Normal Pendulum
Battlin' Boxer
Madolche

Shaddoll deck was first Seraphdolls, currently Clowndolls. Gonna dabble with Tarotdolls once Pot of Taboos comes out.

Next on the chopping block is PenduluMagician, then Buster Blader, then D/D once it comes out in TCG.

Pendulum
9th October 2015, 11:51 PM
Rock Burn - completely outdated but I like it a lot;
Gimmick Puppet (without Machinas) - great bizarre artwork;
Qli - incomplete, but I hope to fix that soon (Note: I don't play floodgates (except 1 Re-qliate). Don't like them);
tellarknight - very incomplete (its too boring to play with it, you know?);
A mashup with small engines - I'm trying to make this viable and consistent, but I'll probably divide this into several decks.

I'm currently building an Odd-Eyes Magician (without those damn majespecters and with 0 performapals). Just waiting for Master of Pendulum.

Update:

I also have Starter Deck: Yugi and Starter Deck: Pegasus. Those were the first decks I bought.

ChaseLumsden
10th October 2015, 12:55 AM
All of my decks, right here. That includes Decks outside of Yu-Gi-Oh as a whole. Overall, aside from my Chaos Burning Abyss and Infernoids, none of these decks are geared towards annihilating my fellow Duelists. Except my OTK decks. Overall, it means that these decks don't run anything meta-based, such as Majispecters in Performapals and the like. So...Yeah...They "suck", but I heavily enjoy playing them, and they're built so that they're consistent and a thing I call fun.
-Yu-Gi-Oh!
-Infernoid
-Zefra
-Exodia
-Red-Eyes
-Chaos Burning Abyss
-Yuya.Dek (Rebellion-Style)
-Blue-Eyes
-DMG Dragon Beatdown
-Elemental HEROes
-Masked HEROes
-Melodious Pendulum
-Normal Pendulum
-Superheavy Samurai
-Hieratic Dark Matter
-Galaxy/Photon
-Raidraptor
-D/D/D
-Speedroids
-Jack Atlas's Deck
-Junk Doppel Turbo
-Homunculus OTK
-Deskbot/Junk
-Cyber Dragon
-Maldolche
-Gagaga
-Herald of Ultimate Djinn Lockdown (Chaos Heralds)
-Performage/Ancient Gear
-Gimmick Puppet
-Fluffal/Frightfur
-Lightsworn
-My very own custom Deck I'm working on. I'm actually making the next batch of support. I'm actually going to be making a topic too about it on my Art Corner after I finish my first of 3 Boss Monsters for the Deck.
-Kozmo
-3-Axis Fire Fists
-Hazy Flame/Fire King
-Chaos Dragons
-God Card Deck (it's a fairly awesome Horathky Deck that can Turn 1 a God Card of any choice. it's so fun and simple to play and it has no Extra Deck of any kind!)

-Pokemon (Yes, I also play the TCG. I actually like it.)
-Primal Kyogre/Blastoise/Keldeo Deck
-Hoopa/Yveltal/Darkrai Deck
-Mega Charizard Deck

Cardfight:
-Link Joker
-Blockade Inferno/Leigon Deck

Dread Kaiser
10th October 2015, 01:10 AM
For obvious reasons, not listing all of mine
I had to list them all in an excel sheet just to count them...

ChaseLumsden
10th October 2015, 01:32 AM
Yeah, at a whopping 82, I don't think anyone can comprehend that amount.
Hell, even the amount I have is fairly large (seriously, 36!) than what I see here, and that's from a guy with hardly a budget.
Kudos Dread, kudos.

SynjoDeonecros
10th October 2015, 02:39 AM
And I thought I was obsessive with my decks, at under 20 decks to my name. 36? 82? That's obsessive.

Dread Kaiser
10th October 2015, 02:41 AM
And I thought I was obsessive with my decks, at under 20 decks to my name. 36? 82? That's obsessive.
82 AND COUNTING, and you NOW know what my sig refers to

ChaseLumsden
10th October 2015, 03:06 AM
Shockingly enough I'm selling most of my Decks. I'm trying to get rid of my stuff.
Add to the fact I built 80% of the decks I own from cards I own back in the older sets..yeah. It's more like I own a lot of cards as opposed to actually being obsessive over them.

But..I guess I can't count, since I built the decks becuase I wanted to, right?

Dread, however..Ah..I dunno.

Dread Kaiser
10th October 2015, 03:20 AM
Shockingly enough I'm selling most of my Decks. I'm trying to get rid of my stuff.
Add to the fact I built 80% of the decks I own from cards I own back in the older sets..yeah. It's more like I own a lot of cards as opposed to actually being obsessive over them.

But..I guess I can't count, since I built the decks becuase I wanted to, right?

Dread, however..Ah..I dunno.

Basically the same, but I am getting new cards too
My groups setup helps immensely. We lend eachother cards to build stuff. so when a new set comes up and Lucky Irish Bastard got that Secret rare that I needed but he couldn't use, I get it. and vice versa. Helps with the budget problem.

meanwhile I build things mostly because building itself is fun to me. Building decks to me is just as much fun as playing with them.

I am especially weak to Shiny Impractical shit. Those old shiny boss monsters Like Volcanic Doomfire or Sohpia all scream "RUN ME". Seeing shit Like Armintyle the Chaos Phantasm on my board, the the resulting reaction on my opponents face, is immensely satisfying.

For the Record, yes I made Armintyle work.....sorta. It can summon him fast but you need some luck and thats all it can do. Armintyle doesn't win the game on that turn you're boned

Also because I hate seeing things sit there and collect dust. If I have 3 of every....say Gogogo card, why not build a deck for it?

SynjoDeonecros
10th October 2015, 03:31 AM
That's sorta what my indset was with my soon-to-be Raidraptor and U.A. decks.

ChaseLumsden
10th October 2015, 04:02 AM
Pretty much me in a nutshell.
Those same reasons why I built my decks to begin with.
Also because I love Protagonist Decks. They always seem to be the most fun. That's not to say that the Character Decks are good! Hell, I needed to stuff Skullcrobats and Pendulum Calls, followed by multiples of many cards in Yuya's Deck just to be even remotely considered "playable".

Dread Kaiser
10th October 2015, 04:08 AM
Pretty much me in a nutshell.
Those same reasons why I built my decks to begin with.
Also because I love Protagonist Decks. They always seem to be the most fun. That's not to say that the Character Decks are good! Hell, I needed to stuff Skullcrobats and Pendulum Calls, followed by multiples of many cards in Yuya's Deck just to be even remotely considered "playable".

Always build me my character decks. which just makes the D/D wait all the more painful

ChaseLumsden
10th October 2015, 04:18 AM
Well, hopefully BOSH imports are in fact the D/D sages and Cruel End Overlord, followed by some Dark Contracts (Hellgate and Swamp King, hopefully), otherwise the entire set is down in flames, and not because of Scarlight's FIERY HELL BURNING.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ
10th October 2015, 07:17 AM
Too many, I think I might sell the entire binder as a whole soon.

Blue
10th October 2015, 08:48 AM
Fun thread, let's see what I have sitting around.

-JunkDoppel
-U.A.
-Evilswarm
-Yosenju
-Level 8 Gishki
-Zefra (Doll-Zang-Tellar flavor)
-Batterymen
-Gem-Knights
-Familiar-Possessed Stun

Nine active. I have various cores laying around that I throw in my trade binder occasionally to see if they'll move.

Last weekend I built my roommate a Deskbot deck with the Deskbot core I had saved up.

I kind of want to build pendulum magicians, maybe Raid Raptors when we get Force Strix and Tribute Lanius.

NowaRulz29
12th October 2015, 01:02 AM
Just 1 for right now.

-Hieratics

Working on building Shaddolls right now.

cypher32
12th October 2015, 12:08 PM
So, we're talking about our decks, eh!

Well, here's what I've built so far, with my limited budget:
-Cyber Dragon
-Dark World/Archfiend Hybrid (Believe me, it works!)
-Ancient Gear (Was considering a de-build, but after I saw Hound and the fusion, changed my mind...)
-Agent Synchro
-Zombification (Custom Zombie)
-Mecha Phantom Beast (Thinking of testing it with speedroids)
-Atlantean Mermail (Waiting for Nephtabyss...)
-Geargia Machina (My best creation to date)
and last but not least:
-Ghostrick (YES, I STILL HAVE ONE... AND, YES I THINK IT'S AWESOME!!!)

I had several other train wrecks, but they never worked out.

Currently building RR's and blackwings (and am thinking of making a hybrid of the two...), as well as a combination of seraphs and melodious, which I dub 'Star Divas'. Was going to abandon the latter, but surprising and unexpected synergy between the two kept me going...

Thinking of trying speedroids, ritual beasts, psy frame, and odd eyes.

Yeah, I know my decks are not conventional, but hey, to all his own, right...

Lord Bunilla
12th October 2015, 01:15 PM

If I consider that I also have some YGO decks, some Buddyfight decks, some WoW TCG decks and some Pokemon decks, may I actually exceed your number.

Dread Kaiser
12th October 2015, 03:10 PM
Its 83 now BTW

cypher32
12th October 2015, 06:31 PM
Its 83 now BTW

Correction. 83 and counting in your case...

Teddy
12th October 2015, 08:43 PM
Its 83 now BTW

It's hard to compete with that number.

My decks are at my sig, it isn't 83 different decks but hey, at least they are fun!

AccelRainbowDashley
12th October 2015, 08:44 PM
Currently I have zero decks in real life.

Thanako
12th October 2015, 09:01 PM
I own a Gusto deck and my original deck. The former was a gift from my best friend, and any possible DT cards are DT cards. My original deck is the Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon stuff. I do own a decent amount of individual cards, though. I just don't have the time or money to blow on keeping up with the game, though I will get the new Monarch deck for reasons.

scizor64
12th October 2015, 09:32 PM
I loved looking through this thread. Oh yea, I guess I should post my decks (there are only 5):
1. Raid Raptors
2. Superheavy Samurai
3. Normal (Vanilla) Pendulum
4. D/D/D (tcg only yes thats true) also mixed in with hieratics and burning abyss for pendragon
5. Penguin

Please note that I have a masked hero deck in a binder as well as the cards used by all the main protaganists in binders. I also have some support character decks like sharks, joey wheeler. I have another binder with "to do" decks which include: ojama's, guardians, etc.

I just love the show and card game. Even at 24 lol. I feel like dueling/collecting is just another way to interact with others - so much fun!

DelCtrl
12th October 2015, 11:22 PM
Currently I have only 2 yugioh decks, but have been thinking about making a RR too:

- Budget Red-Eyes (without the Stone or the new Extra Deck monsters, so its slow as fuck)
- Tribute Deck (will become a Monarchs deck with the structure)

Also have 2 Pokemon TCG decks and 1 MTG, just for casual games with my friends who don't play yugioh.

I run on super low budget, and it doesn't help that about half my collection was stolen last year, nor the fact that none of my friends are willing to buy boxes and the like together with me, so yeah, it sucks.

SynjoDeonecros
13th October 2015, 12:35 AM
Wow, sorry to hear that. I can sympathize; I once had a break-in/assault and robbery where the criminals stole my Yugioh collection, among other things, so I can definitely understand your pain. Then again, I doubt your brush with robbery victimization involved hogtying and swords...

Dio
13th October 2015, 03:07 AM
I, Dio, only own one (Masked HERO). Currently thinking about building another one, but cannot choose between Speedroids and Resonators/Red Archfiend.

I don't really want to spend much on the game actually. Just want to build decks that I find fun to play.

Jack Atlas
13th October 2015, 03:23 AM
"How many decks do you own?"
"How many breads have you eaten in your life?"
Really Dio.

That aside, I currently own 1 full deck (U.A.) and am currently working on my second, short by a dozen cards (PSY-Frame).

Dread Kaiser
13th October 2015, 03:54 AM
WTF Jack, ditching Resonators for Psyframe of all things?

Sotavento
13th October 2015, 03:55 AM
I own 3 decks.

An old-ass GOAT Format deck
An oldie Wind-Up deck which I used to win with at locals
And a Gusto deck

I have a lot of spare cards, and since I want to build my D/D deck as faster as I can, I already have my 3 copies of D'Arc, and 1 Tell and 1 Pandora just in case.

DelCtrl
13th October 2015, 07:21 AM
Wow, sorry to hear that. I can sympathize; I once had a break-in/assault and robbery where the criminals stole my Yugioh collection, among other things, so I can definitely understand your pain. Then again, I doubt your brush with robbery victimization involved hogtying and swords...

Sorry to know that you also had your collection stolen. My experience didn't involve hogtying or swords, but it did involve a wooden tantō, a slingshot and a broken bone. Anyway, I already have most of it again now, except for my Gusto deck and my older Pokemon deck, that included a full art Kyogre Ex btw.

SynjoDeonecros
13th October 2015, 06:59 PM
Sorry to know that you also had your collection stolen. My experience didn't involve hogtying or swords, but it did involve a wooden tantō, a slingshot and a broken bone. Anyway, I already have most of it again now, except for my Gusto deck and my older Pokemon deck, that included a full art Kyogre Ex btw.

Ouch, that's almost as bad; only real difference is that I'm not assuming your instance involved any threat of death if you tried anything against the thieves. I didn't know how hot and profitable Yugioh was, back then, until that incident, so it really opened my eyes. A good deal of my collection was destroyed in the process, from water and blood and who knows what other liquid, so again, my condolences.

Crow the BOOLET
13th October 2015, 09:45 PM
Currently I have 3 I believe

Gishki
Gusto - Synchron
Raid Raptors

I have to rebuild my Zombie and Nekroz decks since the current banlist hurt the latter so hard. But these have been fun decks and I won't give them up.

Torrendous
16th October 2015, 05:48 PM
I've got:
-Agents
-Fire King
-Cyber Dragon
-Infernoid

Bought the Infernoid deck on a whim 2 weeks ago and just today bought some Batteryman stuff online. Looking through my spare cards, I'll either go for Volcanic or Masked HERO for my next deck.

Akaba Fedoreiji
16th October 2015, 06:00 PM
I have two key problems that prevent me from building and / or finishing Decks. The first is a terrible case of indecision: I love Yu-Gi-Oh! as a game so much, that I want to build EVERYTHING! And of course, such an issue comes with the ironic downfall of building nothing ...

The second issue I have is budget. (Despite being the CEO of an international probably-billion [currency] company) I don't have a stable income that I can use to build Decks. This in itself provides two problems: the first is that I often cannot afford the more important cards flat out - this is why I disagree with central cards being of high rarity. Secondly, even if I can afford the cards, it's hard for me to plan out my Deck building because by the time I get cash, the game has moved on and I can't compete with friends who DO have current Decks, and I'm unenthused anyway because it feels as though my cards are outdated.

As for Decks I have completed? TCG-standard Fire King, Zefra (they are better than people give them credit for, need I remind you all), Monarch (just awaiting that Structure Deck for it to be viable again), and HERO.

Honestly Dread, it never ceases to amaze me that you own so many Decks.

SynjoDeonecros
16th October 2015, 07:01 PM
Well, I've built an unofficial Barbaros/Bearman beatdown deck, and have two decks in the works - a Graydle deck (which I'll be building when the cards for it come out) and a standard-issue budget Ritual Beast deck, on top of my others. Oh, and my pure-dark Chain Beat deck, gonna test that out. I have a Raid Raptors deck, but haven't touched it and dunno if I wanna keep it, yet.

DelCtrl
17th October 2015, 12:15 AM
I have two key problems that prevent me from building and / or finishing Decks. The first is a terrible case of indecision: I love Yu-Gi-Oh! as a game so much, that I want to build EVERYTHING! And of course, such an issue comes with the ironic downfall of building nothing ...

The second issue I have is budget. (Despite being the CEO of an international probably-billion [currency] company) I don't have a stable income that I can use to build Decks. This in itself provides two problems: the first is that I often cannot afford the more important cards flat out - this is why I disagree with central cards being of high rarity. Secondly, even if I can afford the cards, it's hard for me to plan out my Deck building because by the time I get cash, the game has moved on and I can't compete with friends who DO have current Decks, and I'm unenthused anyway because it feels as though my cards are outdated.

As for Decks I have completed? TCG-standard Fire King, Zefra (they are better than people give them credit for, need I remind you all), Monarch (just awaiting that Structure Deck for it to be viable again), and HERO.

Yeah, I don't have a stable income either, so I struggle with making decks too. But I have a different problem regarding my friends, as not only they don't keep up with the meta, most of them still plays with old DM-era decks and sometimes, they even tell me that my slow Red-Eyes deck is too op because I use both synchros and xyz. At the same time, I can't play at my locals because my deck lacks consistency (why Black Stone had to be a Secret? WHY?).

And I agree with you, cards central to a deck, especially decks that aren't relevant to the meta shouldn't be high rarity. It just keeps people from using those decks.

Tojin
17th October 2015, 08:38 PM
I have... about a dozen, give or take a few. None of them are even remotely meta (unless Lightsworn still count for whatever reason), but they're fun, which is really all that matters to me.

Passerby
18th October 2015, 04:28 AM
I own several, but all of them are strictly casual play only. I'd get slaughtered in any form of tournament play.

1) Blue-Eyes Synchro
2) Hermos Vanilla Pendulum
3) Yubel / Fiends
4) Crystal Beast (Synchro / Pendulum / Pure Builds)
5) Elemental Hero (Anime Build)
6) Neo-Spacian Hero
7) Armed Dragon
8) Gladiator Beast
9) Ice Barrier (Pure / Pendulum Builds)
10) Stardust Dragon
11) Red Dragon Archfiend
12) Plants (Akiza Themed Build)
13) Nordic (Ascendant / Beast Builds)
14) Tech Genus
15) Synchron (Junk Doppel / Yusei Theme Builds)
16) Dragunity (Pure / Harpie-Infused Builds)
17) Gusto (Pure / Pendulum Builds)
18) Harpie (Xyz / Simorgh Builds)
19) Utopia (ZW Anime Themed Build)
20) Shark (Anime Themed Build)
21) Ice (Synchro+Xyz Build)
22) Photon/Galaxy (Synchro+Xyz / Xyz Builds)
23) Odd-Eyes/Magician (All-Summon / Xyz / Synchro / Fusion Builds)
24) Superheavy Samurai
25) Ritual Beast (Pure / Synchro Builds)
26) Nekroz (Pendulum Build)
27) Zefra (All-Summon Build)
28) Yang Zing
29) Speedroids (Pure / Pendulum Builds)

GG ELDIUS
18th October 2015, 05:44 AM
I have 11 presently constructed, a lot more in binders.

Vulnoth
18th October 2015, 05:53 AM
A good handful. It should be noted that I stopped playing competitive years ago and am content to play exclusively in a kitchen table setting, so my decks are all built almost strictly within the boundaries of their respective archetypes and have no "meta" cards, but usually have old school generic support. All are listed in the order they've been built (or modified into their current state).

1. Chaos - my homebrew deck that once upon a time was a humble Starter Deck Joey
2. Archfiend/Resonator Synchro
3. Zombie Defense/Attrition
4. Seto Kaiba
5. Blue-Eyes - formerly part of my Kaiba deck, removed to ensure the pure build of herr Kaiba's deck
6. Fortune Lady Synchro
7. Synchro Psychics
8. X-Saber
9. Nope Fairy - general Fairy-based control
10. Karakuri
11. Suicidesworn - Lightsworns with suicidal intent, mainly just for fun and to see if I can achieve the fabled one turn self kill; also with Fiber Jar
12. Shaddoll/Charmer/Possessed/Sybil
13. Gishki
14. Madolche
15. Six Samurai
16. Gem-Knight
17. MichaelBay.dek (Igknight)
18. Plant Princesses
19. Raidraptor
20. Entermage
21. U.A.
22. D/D
23. Brotherhood of the Fire Fist

Dread Kaiser
18th October 2015, 08:14 PM
Eh now that I can compress it, why not

Hold on to yer butts, long read

Agents

Alien

Amazoness

Archfiend

Atlantean

Batterymen

Battleguard (Joke deck)

Crystal Beasts

Dark World

Desert Flip (retired)

Different Dimension (retired)

Egyptian God

Exodia

Fire King

GraveKeeper

Infernoid

Insect

Lightsworn

Machina

Monarch

Plant Princess

Six Samurai

Spirit

SteelSwarm

Trap Monster

Volcanic

Wyrm (Troll deck)

Fluffal

Gem-Knight

HERO

Melodius

Neos

Ritual Beast

Cyber Dragon

Gishki

Nekroz

Prediction Princess

Aesir

Blackwing (Budget)

Gusto

Psychic

Quasar

Red Daemons (Jack.dek)

SpeedRoid

Stardust Synchron

Superheavy-Samurai

T.G.

Vylon

Yang Zing

Incan

Boxer

Bujin

Constellars

Dark Number (96.dek)

Evilswarm

Fucking Clowns

Galaxy

Ghostrick

Gimmick Puppet

Gogogo

Hazy

Heraldic

Hieratic

MPB

Over Hunder

Raid Raptor

Shark

Utopia

Vampire

Xyz Killer (Troll deck)

Fire Fist

Harpie

Odd-Eyes

Performapal

Zefra

Blue-Eyes

Dark Magician

Gaia Knight

Red-Eyes

Wicked Gods

SynjoDeonecros
18th October 2015, 08:35 PM
STill holding on to my X-Saber deck (though it's really budget and nowhere near good enough for tourney work), just finished my budget Ritual Beast deck, and just sleeved my Barbaros/Bearman Beat deck. That's all of the decks I have planned for right now, until the next set comes out, then it will be Graydles all the way down...

Pendulum
18th October 2015, 10:20 PM
Eh now that I can compress it, why not

Hold on to yer butts, long read

Agents

Alien

Amazoness

Archfiend

Atlantean

Batterymen

Battleguard (Joke deck)

Crystal Beasts

Dark World

Desert Flip (retired)

Different Dimension (retired)

Egyptian God

Exodia

Fire King

GraveKeeper

Infernoid

Insect

Lightsworn

Machina

Monarch

Plant Princess

Six Samurai

Spirit

SteelSwarm

Trap Monster

Volcanic

Wyrm (Troll deck)

Fluffal

Gem-Knight

HERO

Melodius

Neos

Ritual Beast

Cyber Dragon

Gishki

Nekroz

Prediction Princess

Aesir

Blackwing (Budget)

Gusto

Psychic

Quasar

Red Daemons (Jack.dek)

SpeedRoid

Stardust Synchron

Superheavy-Samurai

T.G.

Vylon

Yang Zing

Incan

Boxer

Bujin

Constellars

Dark Number (96.dek)

Evilswarm

Fucking Clowns

Galaxy

Ghostrick

Gimmick Puppet

Gogogo

Hazy

Heraldic

Hieratic

MPB

Over Hunder

Raid Raptor

Shark

Utopia

Vampire

Xyz Killer (Troll deck)

Fire Fist

Harpie

Odd-Eyes

Performapal

Zefra

Blue-Eyes

Dark Magician

Gaia Knight

Red-Eyes

Wicked Gods

Dread, I count 80. Not 82. Haha

Gosh, so many decks.
Now, how many cards do you own? Yes, I want you to count them Muhahaha!

Dread Kaiser
18th October 2015, 10:50 PM
Dread, I count 80. Not 82. Haha

Gosh, so many decks.

I was wondering if anyone would actually count that

I have 2 lists, one for complete decks and ones that are not done/Are going to be done when they get to the TCG
I moved some around since I last said that (Poker Knights and Synchro Fusion.dek if you are wondering, Need to move Volcanics to it too)

there are another 21 on that list for

Jolan
19th October 2015, 12:07 AM
I only recently got into YuGiOh, so I'm a budget player who picked up a box of High-speed Riders and made 2 decks out of it.
I'm currently playing Red Dragon Resonators and Speedroids, since I have no other options.
I managed to make Resonators a bit less bad with the extra deck pulls, but Speedroids is suffering a lot from the lack of extra deck options.
Being limited to synchro between levels 2 and 7 does not make it any easier, either.
I really like the deck but I have no ideas how to make it more stable and what sort of options I could add to it given the costs of some extra deck cards.

JTSW
19th October 2015, 12:11 AM
I have who knows how many decks built and who knows how many partly taken apart. It's got to the point I decided to be wise and take cards out of decks rather than get more of the same card for a different deck. Examples, Mirror Force, Dimensional Prison etc.

I currently have a Spirit, Melodious, Gusta, and LV2 Beast Deck built from what I can remember. I don't feel like going in my closet to look in the tin to find out.

Some decks are incomplete due to either expensive cards or the need to build other decks. Those are from what I remember:

Light Deck turning into a Lightsworn Deck
Dark Deck is dispatched because idk.
Earth Deck is dispatched because occupied cards. I should turn into some beast Deck.
Water Deck into trying to be a hand disrupting Deck.
Fire Deck into Burn Deck, cards are "occupied".
Wind Deck turning into Harpie Deck, eventually.

R3QU13M
22nd October 2015, 06:54 AM
I have 11 decks. I'm suprised I don't have more than that due to how big my trunk is.

Swampertmaster
22nd October 2015, 10:45 AM
2, would be 6 but I dismantled 2 and sold the other 2.

Lord Bunilla
30th October 2015, 08:52 AM

I once sold about 90'000 crap cards. I counted that by weighing it (it was around 100kg, and 1kg is 900 cards).

Pendulum
30th October 2015, 09:12 AM
I once sold about 90'000 crap cards. I counted that by weighing it (it was around 100kg, and 1kg is 900 cards).

Damn, that's a lot of cards.