- The new Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss
- Emergency Teleport
- Serene Psychic Witch
- Hi-Speedroid Kendama

http://www.ideal808.com/catalog/ygo/hsrd/424543#box
http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/31880/new-special-booster-announced-yu-gi-oh

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Booster_SP%3A_Highspeed_Riders
The OCG Version for those curious.

Basically it should cover Yugo's Speedroids, cards used by all versions of Jack Atlas, the third group of cards is PSYFrame, a denail Psychic Group.

Set Rarity Set Up:

- 5 Secret Rares
- 6 Ultra Rares
- 10 Super Rares
- 12 Rares
- 27 Commons

Amaryllis
9th September 2015, 10:57 PM
So while The Secret Forces was about Ritual, Fusion and Normal/Pendulum Summoning, High-Speed Riders is all about Synchro Summoning.

The reprints are nice considering Kozmo is obviously going to become a thing.

PSYFrames are a fun control deck (heavy on the 'trol' part), but they'd be better if Dimension Fusion weren't Forbidden.

Hikarui
10th September 2015, 02:58 AM
So while The Secret Forces was about Ritual, Fusion and Normal/Pendulum Summoning, High-Speed Riders is all about Synchro Summoning.

The reprints are nice considering Kozmo is obviously going to become a thing.

PSYFrames are a fun control deck (heavy on the 'trol' part), but they'd be better if Dimension Fusion weren't Forbidden.

I played vs them quite a bit, they are IMO cancerous

Amaryllis
10th September 2015, 04:21 PM
I played vs them quite a bit, they are IMO cancerous

If you let them set up. Prioritise the field spell and the continuous trap and make sure you use your spells and traps while they have a monster on-board.

Hikarui
12th September 2015, 01:15 AM
If you let them set up. Prioritise the field spell and the continuous trap and make sure you use your spells and traps while they have a monster on-board.

I don't think they play any monsters that stay on board other than the Synchros. Cardcar D goes away, etc.

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 05:50 AM
I don't think they play any monsters that stay on board other than the Synchros. Cardcar D goes away, etc.
Hm. Now I'm beginning to wonder if Putrid Pudding Bsomethings would be a good Pendulum sidecard against 'em.

Brunjox
14th September 2015, 01:08 PM
Subbingu for Synchro love! :D
That FABULOUS Red Dragon Archfiend reprint... My OCD is bursting with joy!

Hm. Now I'm beginning to wonder if Putrid Pudding Bsomethings would be a good Pendulum sidecard against 'em.
They'll just PSYFrame Overload it away, not worth it...
Also it isn't searchable nor Pendulum Summonable.
Pendulum Decks have much better ways to spend their Normal Summon.

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 01:09 PM
Subbingu for Synchro love! :D

They'll just PSYFrame Overload it away, not worth it...
Hm... What CAN be done about PSYFrames...? You'd need Mind Drain...

Brunjox
14th September 2015, 01:16 PM
Spell/Trap destruction chaining to Circuit's effect, for example.
And since we're talking about a Field Spell, there's a lot of them!

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 01:25 PM
What about Field Spells.

It's not like you can play another Field Spell to destroy PSYFrame Circuit since you know, rules change back when ARC-V started.

Brunjox
14th September 2015, 01:29 PM
I should have been more precise. It's not the fact that they are Field Spells, it's that they are face-up Spells.
MST, Spell Shattering Arrow, Typhoon (even on the opponent's turn!) are a few of the many Spell Speed 2 effects that can get rid of it.

If you're desperate enough for PSYFrames, that is.

Ropecoach
14th September 2015, 01:42 PM
I really wonder what will the extra 15 cards be. Technically D/D/D could slot in, since we got 13 from Raging Masters to import, and the other 2 could be some of the promos (of which sadly there is more than 2, so not all can be done), but no idea if that would work out. I just feel that if there's any moment to get D/D/D in to TCG, it's now. Especially since they could just release the leftovers as OCG imports in the next actual set.

Hikarui
14th September 2015, 01:50 PM
What about Field Spells.

It's not like you can play another Field Spell to destroy PSYFrame Circuit since you know, rules change back when ARC-V started.

Well, you can always try to play Closed Forest lol

Hikarui
14th September 2015, 01:51 PM
I really wonder what will the extra 15 cards be. Technically D/D/D could slot in, since we got 13 from Raging Masters to import, and the other 2 could be some of the promos (of which sadly there is more than 2, so not all can be done), but no idea if that would work out. I just feel that if there's any moment to get D/D/D in to TCG, it's now. Especially since they could just release the leftovers as OCG imports in the next actual set.

or they could release nonsensical stuff like they did for Secret Forces such as Armageddon Knight, Gishki Shadow, etc.

Ropecoach
14th September 2015, 01:53 PM
or they could release nonsensical stuff like they did for Secret Forces such as Armageddon Knight, Gishki Shadow, etc.

They could but that would be a really depressing option. Especially since there's not much stuff you can reprint here that would make more or less sense with the themes. Unless they reprint 15 random Jack cards. Ew.

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 01:57 PM
So far, Emergency Teleport and Serene Psychic Witch are confirmed to be reprinted.

If I had to assume, it's going to be a mix of Psychic-Type support, Supercharge/Armoroid/Limiter Removal etc, and yes, several of Jack's cards.

The point of this pack, like its OCG counterpart, is to be able to make Synchro Decks out of it.

Also, Armageddon was in Secret Forces so you could send Djinns to the Graveyard.

Ropecoach
14th September 2015, 01:59 PM
So far, Emergency Teleport and Serene Psychic Witch are confirmed to be reprinted.

If I had to assume, it's going to be a mix of Psychic-Type support, Supercharge/Armoroid/Limiter Removal etc, and yes, several of Jack's cards.

The point of this pack, like its OCG counterpart, is to be able to make Synchro Decks out of it.

Also, Armageddon was in Secret Forces so you could send Djinns to the Graveyard.

Wooooow. Kuck Fonami then. If not here, then I really wonder when will they print the entire D/D/D archetype. I mean, they eventually have to, since we're getting mainset support for them now, but that's beside the point.

More on topic, this pack is kinda sad I think. Red Resonator is gonna be possibly meta-defining, but the new themes feel really underpowered. PSYFrames look interesting for sure, but that's about it.

Mystic TimeKeeper
14th September 2015, 02:04 PM
Admittedly, to fight a whole season of powercreep only one booster is not enough, coupled with the fact Synchro tend to get the shorter end of the stick everytime. Still, at least they are acknowledging their existence again and that's a good start.

Hoping all of this doesn't die the moment the anime leaves Synchro behind.

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 02:06 PM
If not here, then I really wonder when will they print the entire D/D/D archetype. I mean, they eventually have to, since we're getting mainset support for them now, but that's beside the point.

My personal estimate is they're trying to hold off on the D/D/D series so they can release the cards with the dub to make some bang for the buck. But for some reason the dub isn't airing in the good ol' U.S. o' A. I'd have to assume we'll see them in 2016.

Or they all become imports like Absorb Fusion and everyone screams with murderous rage and fury about Import slots being wasted.

Hoping all of this doesn't die the moment the anime leaves Synchro behind.

Well, BOSH is set to cover a large number of Synchros. Albeit they'll be Goyos, Blackwings and Superheavy Samurai, so not sure if that's your tea.

Mystic TimeKeeper
14th September 2015, 02:08 PM
If Europe gets D/D before USA somehow, then we can stop complaining about being everyone's joke.

About BOSH, that's good, but I fear that when the Anime shifts away to Xyz's again we will get in the same situation we were in Zexal, with Synchro being so sporadic it stopped being relevant altogether.

Ropecoach
14th September 2015, 02:08 PM
My personal estimate is they're trying to hold off on the D/D/D series so they can release the cards with the dub to make some bang for the buck. But for some reason the dub isn't airing in the good ol' U.S. o' A. I'd have to assume we'll see them in 2016.

Or they all become imports like Absorb Fusion and everyone screams with murderous rage and fury about Import slots being wasted.

Well, Absorb Fusion being an import fit with the entire set, since it also had new GK support, so Absorb was just a cherry on top. Importing D/D/D in small bits sounds really inefficent and mostly annoying, but seeing as we just got Tell and D'Arc and they didn't see a problem with not releasing the rest before them, seems they don't mind.

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 02:24 PM
Look at it this way:

It'll then shift to Fusions, if Dimensions are the focus.

seems they don't mind.
I think this might not be true. Caesar Ragnarok was advertised as one of the "big cards" worth noting for TCG!DOCS with the initial advertisements for the TCG. So as a result, they might focus on pumping their support in to make the deck marginally functional.

Dread Kaiser
14th September 2015, 02:42 PM
They Better, I want mah D/D

Brunjox
14th September 2015, 06:26 PM
What if they chose to import all D/Ds in that Pendulum Dominion SD? That'd mean we'll get them mid-2016 or something.

Oh well. :S

NeoArkadia
26th September 2015, 11:20 AM
http://ygorganization.com/tcg-high-speed-riders-reprint/
Black Rose Moonlight Dragon is being reprinted in this set.

Hope in the Interstice
26th September 2015, 11:27 AM
http://ygorganization.com/tcg-high-speed-riders-reprint/
Black Rose Moonlight Dragon is being reprinted in this set.
http://i.imgur.com/emyfXEJ.png

Dread Kaiser
26th September 2015, 01:57 PM
Yay, Moonlight Rose...
thats nice I guess

ScionStorm
26th September 2015, 05:36 PM
I was thinking they wanted to print the missing D/D/D cards before Pendulum Dominion's TCG release so they are not releasing a SD with half it's contents as brand new.

Dread Kaiser
26th September 2015, 05:40 PM
in Hi-speed Riders?
No, give the room for the reprints that need it.

We already know that DOCS is bringing some D/D stuff to us and Pendulum Dominion is a while off so I imagine we are getting them through the usual Import Section.

Meanwhile where is my Trish Reprint confirmation

ScionStorm
26th September 2015, 06:09 PM
I just meant in general. But maybe since there are so many, they could release maybe 5 in this set and the rest in DOCS.

Who knows, maybe we'll finally get the Shark siblings DP cards in the TCG Wing Raiders Xyz set

Dread Kaiser
26th September 2015, 06:33 PM
Lulz. Us getting that within 5 years. thats funny

Hikarui
29th September 2015, 01:25 AM
It's almost Tuesday and there are no full spoilers of the set. That's really odd if you ask me

Blue
29th September 2015, 03:25 AM
It's almost Tuesday and there are no full spoilers of the set. That's really odd if you ask me

I like how after you post this basically the whole set minus one card gets revealed

Dread Kaiser
29th September 2015, 03:58 AM
I like how Trish isn't there......oh wait no I'm livid over it.....

Thanako
29th September 2015, 05:57 AM
I like how Trish isn't there......oh wait no I'm livid over it.....

Guess what? It's the one card we didn't know. You're an esper and you didn't even know it.

Sylverpfeil
29th September 2015, 01:10 PM
I think I really like the construction of this set. They decided to go all the way with the synchro theme and I respect that. Just the Cardcar D feels repetitive, I know it makes sense to be in here, but it's not like the Secret Forces reprint is hard to find. No Psychic Feel Zone is odd and a bit of a shame.

Dread Kaiser
29th September 2015, 01:47 PM
Guess what? It's the one card we didn't know. You're an esper and you didn't even know it.

I actually I am quite aware of my Psychic awesomeness, thanks
Helps me get nice pulls, I hear packs say "pick me!"

Just yesterday, got 1 CORE and 2 SECE, pulled 2 supers and Pot of Riches

Its second only to to the friend known as Lucky Irish Bastard

You wanna know how he earned that name? DUEA, he pulled so many Windas he started giving them away.
Ironically enough, Construct was the one card he couldn't pull (I pulled 3)

SynjoDeonecros
29th September 2015, 04:36 PM
Blegh, Trishula. The bane of my Normal Pendulum existence. Not a fan that it's reprinted here, because I know I'll be pressured into adding it to my deck, and honestly, I feel it's not worth it.

Dread Kaiser
29th September 2015, 05:45 PM
Fan or not it HAD to be reprinted here

Yuuri
29th September 2015, 06:07 PM
Cool, we get 2 Duel Dragons in High-Speed Riders as well. About time they were reprinted.

AccelRainbowDashley
29th September 2015, 06:48 PM
Thanks to the new rarity system, buying packs of this set isn't insane since you're guaranteed to get something that somebody WILL want. It's a great set for trade value if you're looking to add to your binder.

Hikarui
29th September 2015, 09:50 PM
Brace yourselves, Psychic Path and Psychic Feel Zone price hike

Yuya
29th September 2015, 10:05 PM
Seems interesting. Does anyone know how PSYframes and Speedroids are doing in the OCG? and if i should bother building them.

Thanako
29th September 2015, 10:19 PM
Seems interesting. Does anyone know how PSYframes and Speedroids are doing in the OCG? and if i should bother building them.

They are far from the best deck in the game, if that's what you mean. HSR are pretty much a splashable engine in any deck that doesn't naturally Synchro, though. It's like the old days where people would put Tour Guide into every deck just to fill space. 3 Beigomax, 2-3 Taketonborg, 1-2 Tri-Eyed Dice. With Tatsunoko, what you can make is limited by your monster choices. It can also play defensively, summoning cards like Totem Bird. The pure deck is a lot of fun, but ultimately Monarchs, EMEm, and Burning Abyss are the big three.

And people are trying out some gimmicky stuff since PSYFrames lose to the opponent doing... Nothing. It is really hard to say from my perspective what they would do in the TCG.

In short... HSR are worth picking up because they make a fun splashable engine in almost anything, but PSYFrames are kind of iffy, if you ask me.

GG ELDIUS
29th September 2015, 10:29 PM
Kind of annoyed that Emergency Teleport is an ultra again. Was hoping for a Super reprint. Oh, well. Still buying like 2-3 boxes.

Hikarui
29th September 2015, 10:30 PM
Yup, Psy-Frames are pretty much a passive deck, only playing when your opponent does something. In a nutshell you could even deckout the psy-frame player that way lol. I've seen some Psy-Frame Builds running some stuff to force your opponent to do something like final countdown or whatever. In OCG you can't even compare psyframes to anything since EMEm/Monarch/Nekroz/Hero are just too stronk.

Dread Kaiser
29th September 2015, 10:35 PM
Brace yourselves, Psychic Path and Psychic Feel Zone price hike

Brace?
I got hundreds of em

Hikarui
29th September 2015, 11:20 PM
same here, been speculating on cards for a while lol

Joenen
30th September 2015, 12:54 PM
Yeesh, so once again Konami passes up the chance to give Cleric a Super form, meanwhile Emergency Teleport gets reprinted in the same rarity.

and the only relevant Psychic Support for PSYframes isn't even here.

=/

Hope in the Interstice
30th September 2015, 12:59 PM
Yeesh, so once again Konami passes up the chance to give Cleric a Super form, meanwhile Emergency Teleport gets reprinted in the same rarity.

and the only relevant Psychic Support for PSYframes isn't even here.

=/
Indeed, who could be responsible for this slight against this Synchro archetype...?

*shifty eyes at the Obelisk Force member*

Joenen
30th September 2015, 01:12 PM
:^ )

gee, I wonder where that Black Horn of Heaven reprint went off to~

NeoArkadia
30th September 2015, 10:27 PM
Clearly all that stuff is in the next Astral Pack.

Hope in the Interstice
30th September 2015, 10:47 PM
Clearly all that stuff is in the next Astral Pack.
The Xyz Dimension! I should've known!

Dread Kaiser
30th September 2015, 10:55 PM
Fuck, even in ruins that Dimension keeps screwing with me

AccelRainbowDashley
1st October 2015, 12:29 AM
I would buy a box if I didn't have other monetary commitments this month. maybe I'll get lucky with a few packs. Or kidnap Dread to open packs for me.

Yuuri
1st October 2015, 12:32 AM
I, myself, have considered purchasing a box if not for monetary issues. Perhaps I will purchase DOCS in a few months.

Hikarui
1st October 2015, 12:33 AM
Yea, now it's time for people like me to make money out of the stuff we've been speculating on lol.

Passerby
2nd October 2015, 01:01 AM
I've been dying to build speedroids, so here's to hoping the single store on the island that reliably carries cards won't be sold out when I'm done with work tomorrow. May just go single-hunting though if the pricing on them isn't too bad. I just need one set for the pure build, and one set for possible techs and engines for hybrid decks. All the reprints and Red Dragon stuff is a pretty nice bonus too.

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 01:14 AM
Tomorrow?
I just opened my box of em

Passerby
2nd October 2015, 01:24 AM
Where I am, it's still 10/1, and I have to go home right after classes to help my dad fix something sadly. So tomorrow's my first crack at them without ordering online. @_@

Dread Kaiser
2nd October 2015, 03:52 AM
Its stil 10/1 here too (or it will be for the next 8 minutes)

Passerby
2nd October 2015, 04:14 AM
Its stil 10/1 here too (or it will be for the next 8 minutes)

Dang. That's pretty cool then. Around where I'm from, you're lucky if anywhere has the new booster packs for any card game on time. And if they do, the die hards usually get them all first thing in the morning. If you find a few packs lying around anywhere after 4 pm, you're considered lucky.