PDA

View Full Version : Tell me, Yugioh fans... do you like... PENGUINS?!

SynjoDeonecros
9th October 2015, 03:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qk2dDJx.png

Had this a while back, debating on throwing in Puny Penguin and The Great Emperor Penguin, but not sure. Also thinking of dropping Moon Mirror Shield for a third Moray of Greed, and the Skill Prisoners for Breakthrough Skill.

Dread Kaiser
9th October 2015, 05:02 PM
Wheres Hope with the "Nope"

SynjoDeonecros
9th October 2015, 05:07 PM
Eh? I don't get it.

Dread Kaiser
9th October 2015, 05:07 PM
The answer to the question

Hope in the Interstice
9th October 2015, 09:36 PM
Eh? I don't get it.
http://i.imgur.com/Kcrmdeq.png

AccelRainbowDashley
9th October 2015, 10:00 PM
I've never tasted penguin so I cannot answer at this time. Nice deck, though. I haven't had good success with WATER decks, does Moray help a lot?

Hope in the Interstice
9th October 2015, 10:04 PM
I've never tasted penguin so I cannot answer at this time. Nice deck, though. I haven't had good success with WATER decks, does Moray help a lot?
The problem with Moray is that it's dependant on having two compatible cards in your hand, that may or may not be useful, and what you get out of it is three more cards that may or may not be even less useful than what you traded in. At the very least, it gets Flying Penguins back into the deck for Rescue Rabbit.

scizor64
11th October 2015, 11:08 PM
Neat deck, I had not thought of "Ghostrick Scare" at all in this deck but it makes so much sense.

I have a penguin deck irl but I like yours better as it seems more consistent. I use "The monarch's stormforth" with "Great Emperor Penguin" and as a backup target: "Mobius the monarch/mega monarch" (meeting the water possibility with mega mobius is possible in this deck). Since stormforth does not target it has helped me get out of many jams without relying on my penguins flip effects next turn.

This deck reminds me why I really need the mathematicians badly. Thanks for showing!

SynjoDeonecros
11th October 2015, 11:37 PM
Neat deck, I had not thought of "Ghostrick Scare" at all in this deck but it makes so much sense.

I have a penguin deck irl but I like yours better as it seems more consistent. I use "The monarch's stormforth" with "Great Emperor Penguin" and as a backup target: "Mobius the monarch/mega monarch" (meeting the water possibility with mega mobius is possible in this deck). Since stormforth does not target it has helped me get out of many jams without relying on my penguins flip effects next turn.

This deck reminds me why I really need the mathematicians badly. Thanks for showing!

Thanks. I haven't thought about using The Monarchs Stormforth and the Mobius cards. Might think about giving them a try, sometime.