PDA

View Full Version : The Stupid Here is Strong

Noir
10th October 2015, 02:32 AM
I don't even need to get started on this. Just observe.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:PETITION_to_Konami

Dread Kaiser
10th October 2015, 02:37 AM
Guess 51 people need an Explanation on why that isn't going to happen.....

Thanako
10th October 2015, 02:38 AM
People don't seem to realize that this is exactly why Konami stopped posting a date for the TCG list; people were calling them en masse demanding and complaining.

Hope in the Interstice
10th October 2015, 02:40 AM
I don't even need to get started on this. Just observe.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:PETITION_to_Konami
Can I just refuse to click that entirely and warn everyone else to do the same?

Dread Kaiser
10th October 2015, 02:43 AM
Not to mention that Flexible banlist dates ...hell Flexible ANYTHING is a good thing

- - - Updated - - -

Can I just refuse to click that entirely and warn everyone else to do the same?

But then people won't see my reply on the wikia....assuming that guy even comes back to check on it

I know there are people that want the region differences reduced (Cipher comes to mind) but......no, it ain't happening

Dread Kaiser
10th October 2015, 02:54 AM
Actually now that I mention him I don't think I have Seen Cipher around

Noir
10th October 2015, 02:56 AM
Actually now that I mention him I don't think I have Seen Cipher around

I forgot who he was.

ChaseLumsden
10th October 2015, 03:07 AM
Read the very first line before I simply gave up on humanity.

Mystic TimeKeeper
10th October 2015, 08:50 AM
If anything, something worth petitioning would be for having simultaneous releases of the main boosters and all that stuff Konami actually owns (not saying I would make a petition, but at least it would seem worth discussing).

Blue
10th October 2015, 08:54 AM
I wouldn't mind main booster sets having a simultaneous launch since everyone gets those regardless. Sadly that is but a mere pipe dream.

Banlists, rule changes, exclusives being lost? No, not going to happen

Mystic TimeKeeper
10th October 2015, 09:05 AM
I wouldn't mind main booster sets having a simultaneous launch since everyone gets those regardless. Sadly that is but a mere pipe dream.

Banlists, rule changes, exclusives being lost? No, not going to happen

Even if, about rule changes, having official ruilings for TCG wouldn't be so bad, something like when they do World Tournaments every ruiling used there becomes official for the whole TCG territories, I get why OCG and TCG are different but more consistence on the inside wouldn't hurt at all.

Dread Kaiser
10th October 2015, 03:19 PM
He actually Replied (on the wikia)

Mystic TimeKeeper
10th October 2015, 03:45 PM
I think some of those things could be nice to see happen, but missing the point doesn't help.

I say that Shueisha needs to stop being a dick, and that TCG and OCG sides needs to come to some understanding, at least having one set of rules would be wonderful, like stuff missing or not the timing based on where you live, those are the things that turns off people in my opinion.

Dread Kaiser
10th October 2015, 04:06 PM
I think some of those things could be nice to see happen, but missing the point doesn't help.

I say that Shueisha needs to stop being a dick, and that TCG and OCG sides needs to come to some understanding, at least having one set of rules would be wonderful, like stuff missing or not the timing based on where you live, those are the things that turns off people in my opinion.

Well they are fixing THAT detail, you can blame upper deck for a lot of it.

Still some of the differing rulings I like the TCG version of. Avatar always overpowering Dreadroot for example

Never die
10th October 2015, 09:41 PM
Its like one of azneyes fans posted this petition.The worst part being that 90+people have signed this...............

Dread Kaiser
10th October 2015, 10:17 PM
90+ people have wasted their time.
Looks like this shit started in Italy, so I guess I can understand them being fed up with waiting for things

People should do their damn research before doing shit like this. the TCG/OCG Differences are WAY out of Konamis control

Thanako
11th October 2015, 12:08 AM
I'd argue the only thing Konami collectively should decide on is how the game is played. Rulings are key, and varying rulings are quite the annoyance. Konami has been taking steps to do this, as well. The TCG follows pretty closely to the OCG's design, even if the formats are understandably different.

Mystic TimeKeeper
11th October 2015, 08:30 AM
90+ people have wasted their time.
Looks like this shit started in Italy, so I guess I can understand them being fed up with waiting for things

People should do their damn research before doing shit like this. the TCG/OCG Differences are WAY out of Konamis control

Now I feel a bit ashamed of this...

Bieng that italy usually had this nice thing in the past where we got things later even in comparison to other european countries wasn't nice.

Yuuri
11th October 2015, 08:52 PM
My gods, what has the community come to?

Dread Kaiser
11th October 2015, 09:14 PM
the Circus

Icematoro
12th October 2015, 12:10 AM
the Circus

Hail Circus!

GG ELDIUS
24th October 2015, 04:10 AM
The person that posted on wikia needs a reality check. Speaking frankly, though, Konami has handled this situation rather poorly.

In a perfect world, we would have simultaneous international product release, a shared rulings database for all territories, no more region specific cards, and a shared f&l list(s) with multiple competitive formats. Not expecting that to happen any time soon, though.

Zarkiel
24th October 2015, 08:30 AM
I think if anything they should try to normalize the rulings, especially when konami is making posts about rulings, but that's pretty much it. that should be the one thing that's consistent across formats.

Shadok
28th October 2015, 02:15 PM
Wow, that was the stupidest thing I've read all week and I regret wasting brain-power on it. I've seen worse, sure, but it's still pretty dang stupid.

On the plus side...any wiki-admins here? Any at all? Check that petition and ban everyone who signed it. Call it natural selection, they didn't make the cut, they were too dumb to live :rolleyes:

Dread Kaiser
28th October 2015, 02:46 PM
Wow, that was the stupidest thing I've read all week and I regret wasting brain-power on it. I've seen worse, sure, but it's still pretty dang stupid.

On the plus side...any wiki-admins here? Any at all? Check that petition and ban everyone who signed it. Call it natural selection, they didn't make the cut, they were too dumb to live :rolleyes:

Yeah Cheesedude and Ultimatekuriboh are here, doubt either of them will ban people for signing a pointless petition though

Shadok
29th October 2015, 05:33 AM
Yeah Cheesedude and Ultimatekuriboh are here, doubt either of them will ban people for signing a pointless petition though

I know. Tone of voice is hard to express in written form and I think I flopped in trying to express it with my previous post.