80 Different Cards
6 Ultra Rares
10 Super Rares
20 Rare Cards
44 Commons
- All Ultras are also Ultimate Rare
- All Super and Ultra Rares are also Secret Rare
- 1 card is Holographic Rare

● The Latest Booster Pack for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Official Card Game has appeared!
● It contains main new cards from the "Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V" animated series on TV.
● It has plenty of cards suited for novices and fans of the TV series, and plenty of cards for more experienced places included, each of which are balanced, making it a product that appeals to a wide variety of players. With cards that work with "Master of Pendulum" that came out in June 2015, as well as other existing products, this pack is full of a wide variety of cards.

NinjaGoemon
10th September 2015, 12:15 AM
So this is where we post about nothing right? No? Okay.

If there's not a new Breaker the Magical Warrior in this set someone's getting a stern talkin' to.

Eva
10th September 2015, 12:16 AM
No, JOERI's Dragon is not in this set. Neither are Selena and Neo New's stuff, stop asking.

hardedge
10th September 2015, 04:08 AM
Pretty sure we're getting HSR-Machgoita here though.

How do you think it's effects will impact Speedroids aside from making Infinity easier ( I bet it inherits Hi-Speed Relevel's effects)!

kahunyu
10th September 2015, 05:05 AM
Probably won't do much for speedroids in the long term.

The traps on the other hand are going to be huge with Clearwing.

NeoArkadia
10th September 2015, 05:46 AM
Or they get consumed by Rank 4 Decks that can use Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon.

Amaryllis
10th September 2015, 09:28 PM
They totally dropped the ball with the set code. BROS >>>>> BOSH. Or maybe it's just a UK thing.

Yuuri
14th September 2015, 05:01 AM
Well, I still wonder what the cover card will be. Whatever it is, its card set number will be BOSHJP-046.

In other news, I do hope they buff Assault Blackwing - Kusanagi, assuming it will be in this set. Blackwings need a reliable, archetype-specific Level 9 synchro.

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 05:32 AM
I wonder what the gimmick for the new Pendulum archetype will be?

Igknights had no monster effects and Majespecters had no Pendulum effects.
I hope we get the Bee Force archetype in this set. Doubt it, but one can dream~

Blue
14th September 2015, 05:36 AM

True vanilla.

No monster effects, no pendulum effects

With the most broken spell/trap support in the entire game.

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 05:43 AM
My thoughts exactly.

And they will all be Level 4 for more Rank 4 spam, cause why not.

It's not like we don't have enough decks that summon Level 4 monsters.

Blue
14th September 2015, 05:47 AM
Actually, I'd like for them to explore the extra deck pendulums more. Like an archtype with an Xyz-pendulum boss that's not named "odd-eyes"

I don't want the extra deck pendulums to be an anime-only gimmick

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 06:03 AM
I was talking with some friends of mine about "What old anime deck can they revitalise in BOSH?" and we got onto wishful thinking with the VWXYZ cards used by Kaiba and Chazz. The obvious problem, of course, is how we can bring them to this era without just replacing the monsters entirely. And then I got to thinking... What if they supported them but indirectly? And my line of thinking led to these options:

1) The new Pendulum archetype is Machine-type
2) The new non-Pendulum archetype focuses on Union monsters
3) We get some generic Union, maybe Machine-type support.

Bam! Knock out three birds with one stone! ... Or maybe just four birds with three stones. Dunno how it works but them's the stakes.

Blue
14th September 2015, 06:04 AM
Two words:

Union-Pendulum

Make it happen konami

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 06:08 AM
Actually, I'd like for them to explore the extra deck pendulums more. Like an archtype with an Xyz-pendulum boss that's not named "odd-eyes"

I don't want the extra deck pendulums to be an anime-only gimmick

Now that you mention it, I think they might make them pure vanilla monsters and maybe just focus on the extra deck. Sounds like an interesting concept if done correctly.

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 06:11 AM
Two words:

Union-Pendulum

Make it happen konami
That would abbreviate the process even further. I concur.

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 06:16 AM
As someone already said, I wonder what the cover card will be? Maybe something similar to Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon as to where it was a Xyz and a Pendulum at the same time.

Maybe a Synchro Pendulum Odd-Eyes?

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 06:24 AM
As someone already said, I wonder what the cover card will be? Maybe something similar to Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon as to where it was a Xyz and a Pendulum at the same time.

Maybe a Synchro Pendulum Odd-Eyes?
I'm more willing to bet a Synchro equivalent to Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

ChaseLumsden
14th September 2015, 06:30 AM
Yep, basically.

Yuri's Fusion Dragon and Dennis's Fusion Monster need to be in this set or this set's going to the Shadow Realm.

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 06:31 AM
I'm more willing to bet a Synchro equivalent to Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

That could also be a possibility. How would it be similar to Rune-Eyes though since you are saying it would be a Synchro equivalent?

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 06:38 AM
That could also be a possibility. How would it be similar to Rune-Eyes though since you are saying it would be a Synchro equivalent?
Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon was formed from Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon. A Synchro equivalent would instead feature Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.

However, let's return to Rune-Eyes for a second; it was formed with Odd-Eyes but not another Dragon. If we do get a Synchro Odd-Eyes, it won't be a Pendulum and it won't use Clear Wing for maximum power.

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 06:44 AM
Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon was formed from Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon. A Synchro equivalent would instead feature Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.

However, let's return to Rune-Eyes for a second; it was formed with Odd-Eyes but not another Dragon. If we do get a Synchro Odd-Eyes, it won't be a Pendulum and it won't use Clear Wing for maximum power.

Right, forgot about that.

I think its possible that if we do get a Synchro Odd-Eyes, he would be formed with Odd-Eyes and 1 "Magician" Pendulum monster.

Scarlight Pandaemonium
14th September 2015, 06:56 AM
No, JOERI's Dragon is not in this set. Neither are Selena and Neo New's stuff, stop asking.
Well, that's quite a shame. At least we're getting Reject Rebirth.

Devocrown
14th September 2015, 07:00 AM
I would love to see Bee Force in this set, we need another insect deck.

Also whatever the new Dracoslayer archetype is going to be is either water or earth and possibly all vanilla

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 07:12 AM
I would love to see Bee Force in this set, we need another insect deck.

Also whatever the new Dracoslayer archetype is going to be is either water or earth and possibly all vanilla

I also want the Bee Force in this set. I've been dying for a new insect archetype.

Blue
14th September 2015, 07:31 AM
I also want the Bee Force in this set. I've been dying for a new insect archetype.

I dunno. The last time we got an insect archtype it dominated the meta for a small period of time.

Devocrown
14th September 2015, 07:37 AM
I dunno. The last time we got an insect archtype it dominated the meta for a small period of time.

Yeah but it isnt like the ocg isnt in a cancer format anyways....

CobaltClaw
14th September 2015, 07:52 AM
Yeah but it isnt like the ocg isnt in a cancer format anyways....

This. All of this.

Let's hope that Konami cares enough to actually attempt fixing the issue that is cancer format.
I do not want to lose turn 1 because my opponent has a broken and stupid combo 99.99999% of the time.

Michelle
14th September 2015, 09:16 AM
Fixing things in this game can't come easy enough, Konami can ''Fix'' the derailing decks and support further those that are promoters of a non-flowcharted gameplan, but depth issues can only be adressed by breaking porcelain.

Cancer format is subjective, sure, most can agree with this current format being godawful, but the standards weren't necessarily much higher before that, and before that, and before that, what comes as a shitty format for one may be different conceptually to another, I particularly enjoyed the dawning DUEA era, but people can agree it was a rough step up and the top decks were too abusive, and yet, while I can acknowledge their mishaps, I still think it was a nice step despite the ill omen it wrought... and it was Ill.

Something Something obligatory R4nk kicked my babies.

Eva
14th September 2015, 09:43 AM
Just so we can all get on the same page and stop discussing things that won't happen.

List of things that are officially not in this set:

-JOERI's dragon
-Abyss Actors
-Moonlights
-Anything more than maybe 1 or at max 2 Dennis monsters (the chance of it being 0 is high)
-Dennis's fusion
-Darkrai-EX
-Bee Force
-Alien Shocktrooper reprint

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 09:49 AM
Just so we can all get on the same page and stop discussing things that won't happen.

List of things that are officially not in this set:

-JOERI's dragon
-Abyss Actors
-Moonlights
-Anything more than maybe 1 or at max 2 Dennis monsters (the chance of it being 0 is high)
-Dennis's fusion
-Darkrai-EX
-Bee Force
-Alien Shocktrooper reprint
'Officially'? Has this actually been confirmed?

Mofiz
14th September 2015, 11:08 AM
I'm pretty sure that it will have a different scheme than XXX-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. Something that is not obvious from the beginning. And let's be honest, what Dragon could be better to oppose a Red Deamons than a Stardust? Also, I WANT a Stardust so make it a Stardust, goddamnid.

kahunyu
14th September 2015, 11:41 AM
'Officially'? Has this actually been confirmed?

No, but a little something called logic says "No, not happening, card numbers make it impossible, stop asking."

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 11:45 AM
No, but a little something called logic says "No, not happening, card numbers make it impossible, stop asking."
I dunno. I won't deny that the possibilities are miniscule at best (and I also believe there's no way in hell we'll get items 1-3 and 6-8) but we've had our expectations betrayed many a time before.

kahunyu
14th September 2015, 11:47 AM
1. Anime cards almost always come before the non-anime cards. The one exception being the rare non-theme Normal Monsters that occasionally pop up.
2. Main Deck anime always cards go up to around #20 of any given set, give or take a few cards, and this isn't including old school legacy support or originals.
3. The cover card is ALWAYS the first card of its respective summoning type in a set. If it's a Fusion, it'll be the first Fusion in the set order, if it's a Synchro, the first Synchro in the set order and so forth.

Joeri's monster is the kind of thing that's a cover card. Ergo, it comes before anything like a bit part from a Goyo user. Hell, it'd come before Goyo even if it weren't the cover card, if only because you know, major character with higher priority. So that's out. Sawatari's a Lancer, but he has well over 3 monsters and we're already at the 18 anime slots accounted for mark so he's also out. Same for Moonlight. Same for Dennis, especially seeing as how Dennis is also a character that would take priority over Goyos, so no fusion. No room for Bee Force for the same reason as the others, especially seeing as how we already have virtually every extra deck slot accounted for barring like one or two cards.

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 11:53 AM
Clearly we need to start teaching Math Hack classes.

Mari
14th September 2015, 02:08 PM
...What if the cover card is a Raidraptor Xyz monster? Shun vs Dennis IS coming after all and by the sound of it Shun is going all out, maybe he has another RR Xyz he hasn't shown yet.

Also
1) He's a lancer
2) No Xyz monster has been announced before the 46th card yet

I don't remember if there was a trend with the black booster packs cover cards but with all this in mind it sounds plausible to me.

NMBRHNTR64
14th September 2015, 02:50 PM
We are running out of candidates, so a new RR as the cover makes the most sense IMO.

kahunyu
14th September 2015, 03:04 PM
Based on current air date data, it's going to be either a Yuto card or a RR to tie into Raiders. Barring something hilarious with Synchros, anyways.

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 03:12 PM
Based on current air date data, it's going to be either a Yuto card or a RR to tie into Raiders. Barring something hilarious with Synchros, anyways.
How in the hell will a cover card be something of Yuto's?

Blue
14th September 2015, 03:36 PM
How in the hell will a cover card be something of Yuto's?

Some contrived plot reason.

kahunyu
14th September 2015, 04:13 PM
Technically speaking we've seen Yuto's alive. Just in some sort of bizarre coherence state with Yuya. And anime previews say Yuto reacts to Shun and Dennis dueling. Aaaaand we have Raiders coming up, which is probably going to have Yuto shit to tie in with the manga. But not everybody reads the ARC-V manga, so you can probably bet on an anime tie-in on Yuto's end in some form.

Ergo, Yuto's going to do something other than be a ghost, with said something potentially being a new Xyz because fucking hell, Odd-Eyes Rebellion's too hard to bring out. Not to mention Dark Rebellion's the only 4-star Dimension Dragon, and Dark Rebellion's attribute and effect are carbon copies of Black Mist instead of being copies of Hope, so that leaves room for random shoehorning in an evo.

Maybe something like a Rank 7 Xyz Change that overlays on top of DRXD and is treated as a Level 7. I dunno.

JemGryphonkin
14th September 2015, 10:14 PM
I'm still waiting for Pendulum cards with different scales on either side.

It's bound to happen eventually.

xeroplazm
14th September 2015, 10:31 PM
If different scales on either sides do happen, it could be the "dark" version of pendulums. Much like Synchro has dark-tuners and xyz's had cxyz's, pendulums will probably get an "dark" version.

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 10:33 PM
If different scales on either sides do happen, it could be the "dark" version of pendulums. Much like Synchro has dark-tuners and xyz's had cxyz's, pendulums will probably get an "dark" version.

But dark tuners/dark synchros where really only utilized in the anime, so I don't think we will get different numbered scales on each side, unless Konami runs out of ideas and that they are.

Eva
14th September 2015, 10:38 PM
Clearly we need to start teaching Math Hack classes.

I thought it was common sense but apparently common sense isn't so common these days.

I'm still waiting for Pendulum cards with different scales on either side.

It's bound to happen eventually.

We keep coming back to this but Pendulum monsters don't have two scales, they have one scale, it being on both sides is purely for cosmetic purposes. And cards like Pendulum Shift and Oversight Magician already proved that Pendulum cards only have one scale.

We will totally have some Pendulum in the future with an effect that shifts its scale so that it can be "different scales" (hell we have these already), but actual different scales is completely unlikely.

DarkLionDP
14th September 2015, 11:55 PM
I have to disagree, please read this http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pendulum_Scale

The official rulebook states that a Pendulum Monster placed in the left Pendulum Zone applies its left Pendulum Scale value and a Pendulum Monster placed in the right Pendulum Zone applies its right Pendulum Scale value, implying that the two Pendulum Scale values written on the card may be different. However, no Pendulum Monsters seen to date (either released or in the anime) have two different Pendulum Scale values on their card.

I've been saying for a while that pendulum monsters will get 2 different scales in the future. This only means that they will have different scales based on which pendulum zone you play them. Back when the pendulum monsters were release i thought that this feature was implemented already, they having 2 different scales on each side.

Pendulum Shift obviously changes 1 scale because you're using 1 of the possible 2 scales based on the zone you placed your card.

As for Oversight Magician. I do agree in that it might get an errata to fix that, but a ruling when a pendulum monster with 2 different scales appears might state that in this case you can pick which pendulum scale you want to use for its effect.

Other than that, i think that dual scales pendulum monsters will play as regular ones regarding pendulum summon. You can summon monsters whose levels are between the set scales.

Eva
15th September 2015, 12:06 AM
Instead of reading the wiki you should actually read the official rulebook. It says nothing about "red or right" or "blue or left" scales anywhere in it. Pendulum Monsters are always referred to as having one and only one Pendulum Scale.

Yuuri
15th September 2015, 12:36 AM
True vanilla.

No monster effects, no pendulum effects

With the most broken spell/trap support in the entire game.

I personally have seen enough "broken" support to last me quite a while. Why can we not see something balanced for a change?

The Shiranui archetype piques my interest, considering it is an archetype that supports the zombie-type and revolves around Synchro Summons. I wonder how well it will work. Unfortunately, it does not interest me enough to actually use it.

DarkLionDP
15th September 2015, 01:18 AM
Ok checked the rulebook, you're right. My bad.

I don't want to enter in "what if" scenarios either. I do think we will get dual scales pendulums in the future tho.

Sunami
15th September 2015, 03:28 AM
They totally dropped the ball with the set code. BROS >>>>> BOSH. Or maybe it's just a UK thing.

I hope we get the Bee Force archetype in this set. Doubt it, but one can dream~

Has absolutely no effects, Monster or Pendulum, and gets the most busted traps and spells and has every card ever synergize with it. We got aromages, so what if we get one that wins when youre sudokoing and hemmorraghing health.

NeoArkadia
15th September 2015, 12:06 PM
I do think we will get dual scales pendulums in the future tho.
We won't.

The way officially Tournament Play is structured makes it virtually unenforceable. Especially since so many place the two cards together on their field, half overlaying each other.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 02:37 PM
Hyped for Yuya's new ace Synchro monster. Amazing artwork and the effect is great. Basically a Synchro DMoC with a easily met requirement needed to grab the spell card.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 02:38 PM
Hyped for BusterBlader.dek

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 02:41 PM
Hyped for BusterBlader.dek

I also am, but the support that we have seen so far is kinda underwhelming. The fusion monster isn't bad, but could have been better. The fusion spell is actually quite good if you can actually send a Dragon-Type monster your opponent controls as the other material.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 02:42 PM
I also am, but the support that we have seen so far is kinda underwhelming. The fusion monster isn't bad, but could have been better. The fusion spell is actually quite good if you can actually send a Dragon-Type monster your opponent controls as the other material.

Not a damn bit of that would fucking stop me

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 02:43 PM
Not a damn bit of that would fucking stop me

It won't stop me either. I want this deck to actually do something in the meta and if it doesn't then that's fine. I'll still play the deck.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 02:45 PM
ALSO, that Rank 3 Phantom Knight. Now that is a amazing Rank 3 monster. Essentially a Scrap Dragon.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 02:47 PM
ALSO, that Rank 3 Phantom Knight. Now that is a amazing Rank 3 monster. Essentially a Scrap Dragon.

JUST a scrap dragon?
We looking at the same card? Its a scrap dragon that turns itself into a rank 4

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 02:48 PM
JUST a scrap dragon?
We looking at the same card? Its a scrap dragon that turns itself into a rank 4

In terms of the first effect. I know it floats way better than Scrap Dragon.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 02:50 PM
To be honest I was expecting the fodder Phantoms to have a Star Drawing effect to let them be lv 4 for DARK Xyz

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 02:53 PM
To be honest I was expecting the fodder Phantoms to have a Star Drawing effect to let them be lv 4 for DARK Xyz

Its still possible. I like the fact that they mostly have effects that activate in the grave. Already have a searcher and a foolish burial for the deck AND a themed fiendish chain that can revive Phantom Knights. I love it.

I hope they get a Rank 4 Phantom Knight since there wasn't one in the anime and they where basically used to go into Dark Rebellion.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 02:56 PM
Its still possible. I like the fact that they mostly have effects that activate in the grave. Already have a searcher and a foolish burial for the deck AND a themed fiendish chain that can revive Phantom Knights. I love it.

I hope they get a Rank 4 Phantom Knight since there wasn't one in the anime and they where basically used to go into Dark Rebellion.

Same, I really didn't think they'd actually stick with the Break sword as the only way to go into R4NK in-archetype

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 02:59 PM
Same, I really didn't think they'd actually stick with the Break sword as the only way to go into R4NK in-archetype

They could possibly get a monster that increases levels similar to Constellar Kaus. I would be down for that.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 03:01 PM
yeah that'd work too

Moreover, I want them to get more rank 3s and a fucking RUM

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 03:05 PM
yeah that'd work too

Moreover, I want them to get more rank 3s and a fucking RUM

I kinda guessed we would have seen some news about a Rank-Up card for Phantom Knights in this months V-Jump, but I guess not. I still think they will get a RUM card seeing as how Shun got them.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 03:07 PM
I kinda guessed we would have seen some news about a Rank-Up card for Phantom Knights in this months V-Jump, but I guess not. I still think they will get a RUM card seeing as how Shun got them.

Maybe. Given the complete lack of attention I don't think RU has much Significance here as it did in ZEXAL or Accel Synchro in 5D's
Which would be a massive waste of a good plot, I'd like to see more exploration into those super summons.

Mystic TimeKeeper
15th September 2015, 03:07 PM

I'm more inclined to think about straight up Chaos Xyz Change to differentiate the two, maybe with a 3+ Rank jump too so we get a Rank 7 Dark Rebellion.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 03:12 PM
Maybe. Given the complete lack of attention I don't think RU has much Significance here as it did in ZEXAL or Accel Synchro in 5D's
Which would be a massive waste of a good plot, I'd like to see more exploration into those super summons.

Well, I think they might be saving all that for the Xyz Dimension if they ever get to it in the anime.

Tachyonic
15th September 2015, 03:13 PM
I like Buster Blader and all but the Buster Blader support feels like new age Ally of Justice. Then again, what should one expect from Buster Blader support other than Anti-Dragon.dek?

Tuning Magician is cute and Enlightment Paladin is neat, at least.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 03:13 PM
I'm more inclined to think about straight up Chaos Xyz Change to differentiate the two, maybe with a 3+ Rank jump too so we get a Rank 7 Dark Rebellion.

A rank 7 Phantom Knight monseter that it is treated as a level 7 monster if it has a Phantom Knight Xyz monster as its Xyz material? Since Dark Rebellion was used in the anime to summon OERD. Could make Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon easier to summon.

Blue
15th September 2015, 03:14 PM
Well, you know what they say: "Phantom Knights never die!"

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 03:15 PM
That'd work too

now if they can give us a fucking accel Synchro (and no that blackwing bullshit didn't count)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you know what they say: "Phantom Knights never die!"

yeah its typically hard for dead things to die

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 03:16 PM
That'd work too

now if they can give us a fucking accel Synchro (and no that blackwing bullshit didn't count)

Konami still has a chance of fixing that piece of trash. Just give it a good effect and done.

I want an accel synchro for Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.

Mystic TimeKeeper
15th September 2015, 03:17 PM
Konami still has a chance of fixing that piece of trash. Just give it a good effect and done.

I want an accel synchro for Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.

If Konami doesn't fix a Blackwing, then it's really the end for Synchro.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 03:24 PM
If Konami doesn't fix a Blackwing, then it's really the end for Synchro.

Konami: Fix? They are selling better then any other Synchro deck ever, Whats broken?

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 03:35 PM
Konami: Fix? They are selling better then any other Synchro deck ever, Whats broken?

I love Konami logic.

Mari
15th September 2015, 05:29 PM
At first Enlightment Paladin didn't really strike me as much, until I noticed it's a generic synchro monster and my interest piqued.

Also is it like a combination between Timegazer, Stargazer and Tuning Magician? The levels don't fit so it can't be but the monster looks both like Timegazer and Stargazer.

Yuuri
15th September 2015, 05:29 PM
I really like Enlightment Paladin's artwork. It kind of looks like Chronomancy Magician decided to take up swordsmanship as a hobby.

I do not like the new Buster Blader support. Frankly, I find it lackluster (even if it all is not leaked yet) and would have rather seen more Summoned Skull support. At least it would tie in with the Archfiend archetype.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 05:32 PM
I really like Enlightment Paladin's artwork. It kind of looks like Chronomancy Magician decided to take up swordsmanship as a hobby.

I do not like the new Buster Blader support. Frankly, I find it lackluster (even if it all is not leaked yet) and would have rather seen more Summoned Skull support. At least it would tie in with the Archfiend archetype.

I also wished they actually made more Summoned Skull support. I thought they would since they made Skilled Red Magician. Maybe next set hopefully.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 05:33 PM
Enlightenment PAladin is awesome, its a Generic LV 8 Synchro DMOC, pre-errata with flamewingman burn to boot
too bad any anime appearence it gets is probably going to involve it fetching Action cards...

and Buster Blader is awesome

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 05:36 PM
At first Enlightment Paladin didn't really strike me as much, until I noticed it's a generic synchro monster and my interest piqued.

Also is it like a combination between Timegazer, Stargazer and Tuning Magician? The levels don't fit so it can't be but the monster looks both like Timegazer and Stargazer.

True, but it will most likely only be used in "Magician" decks to utilize the first effect.

To me, it looks mostly like Timegazer Magician. Also, reminds of how Odd-Eyes became Odd-Eyes Sabre Dragon. Even the armor looks slightly similar.

Tamaru
15th September 2015, 05:37 PM
Enlightment Paladin's artwork is just gorgeous.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 05:42 PM
Enlightment Paladin's artwork is just gorgeous.

http://i.imgur.com/tAWmzZZ.png

Drop dead gorgeous.

NeoArkadia
15th September 2015, 05:53 PM
Interesting to note: That's Timegazer Magician there, being upgraded.

Yuuri
15th September 2015, 06:31 PM

Called it. I knew it looked similar when I first saw it this morning.

I believe that Enlightment Paladin will mostly be used in Magician decks, seeing as how EP would benefit the most there. Other decks can still utilize the burn effect, but I feel as if the spell retrieval effect is what really defines the card.

Archfiend
17th September 2015, 04:45 AM
Dynamist~
Hyped for this new pendulum archetype! Pendulum dinosaurs!

Michelle
17th September 2015, 04:52 AM
I already hate them ♪

Hope in the Interstice
17th September 2015, 04:52 AM
I've been thinking that, given the summoning conditions, the resemblance is just artificial. Then I remember El Shaddoll Shekhinaga and shut up.

Dynamist~
Hyped for this new pendulum archetype! Pendulum dinosaurs!
I did not know what to expect from the WATER Pendulum archetype. I had a suI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPr incessI'mAPrettyPrincession one of the remaining two archetypes would be Machine-type (and I think the next one will be Dragon-type) but never in all my years did I expect ROBOT DINOSAURS.

Archfiend
17th September 2015, 04:54 AM
I already hate them ♪

Why do you already hate them?

- - - Updated - - -

I've been thinking that, given the summoning conditions, the resemblance is just artificial. Then I remember El Shaddoll Shekhinaga and shut up.

I did not know what to expect from the WATER Pendulum archetype. I had a suI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPr incessI'mAPrettyPrincession one of the remaining two archetypes would be Machine-type (and I think the next one will be Dragon-type) but never in all my years did I expect ROBOT DINOSAURS.

I finally get to play with ROBOT DINOSAURS in Yugioh. What a time to be alive.

Blue
17th September 2015, 05:01 AM
Forget that new pendulum archtype. That Buster Blader dragon tuner is ADORABLE

I want to build the deck just because of that one card now

Hope in the Interstice
17th September 2015, 05:04 AM
I finally get to play with ROBOT DINOSAURS in Yugioh. What a time to be alive.
Indeed but what the hell happened to my post and the Pretty Princess deal?

TheRamenNoodle
That tuner = Card Design

How wonderfully disgusting.

Archfiend
Forget that new pendulum archtype. That Buster Blader dragon tuner is ADORABLE

I want to build the deck just because of that one card now

It is pretty adorable and its so gooooood.
I'm guessing this might mean that BB archetype might get a Synchro monster? That would be hype if it does happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed but what the hell happened to my post and the Pretty Princess deal?

Not sure lol
I was confused as to why you wrote that.

Michelle
17th September 2015, 05:14 AM
I like how it's borderlain a Goat dragon and it's not a Wyrm
I like how Busta Rhymes can't Dragonslay Wyrms

Let's just make a secondary Dragon type to use it on filler cards and never speak about it again, aye Konami.

Goat is kinda cute tho.

Archfiend
17th September 2015, 05:21 AM
I like how it's borderlain a Goat dragon and it's not a Wyrm
I like how Busta Rhymes can't Dragonslay Wyrms

Let's just make a secondary Dragon type to use it on filler cards and never speak about it again, aye Konami.

Goat is kinda cute tho.

Yeah. Looking at the card, It didn't really give me a dragon-type vibe. I was certain it was going to be Wyrm-Type, but oh well.
Wyrm has already been forgotten while Dragons are still receiving support to this day. *sigh*

AccelRainbowDashley
17th September 2015, 05:37 AM
My Red Dragon deck is very happy about Chasing Wings. I've been struggling a little with defensive options once I get the dragons out there.

Archfiend
17th September 2015, 05:38 AM
My Red Dragon deck is very happy about Chasing Wings. I've been struggling a little with defensive options once I get the dragons out there.

An interesting card to say the least.

Dread Kaiser
17th September 2015, 01:36 PM
So just got to see the new stuff
in order
HOLY SHIT THAT THING IS ADORABLE....AND A TUNER?!
More zombie Synchros....eh it just becomes really big, next
Robot. Dinosaur. Pendulums....and Luster Pendulum is gonna ride that. Need new pants...
oh hey Chasing winds, damn that is nice...but is that effect right? as is the ATK boost from the 2 effect is basically useless.

IsaiahSweet
17th September 2015, 02:07 PM
oh hey Chasing winds, damn that is nice...but is that effect right? as is the ATK boost from the 2 effect is basically useless.

You can activate it in response to the attack of level 5+ monster destroying it and warding off other attacks. It could also be useful with double attackers (well pretty much just Chanba).

Dread Kaiser
17th September 2015, 02:20 PM
You can activate it in response to the attack of level 5+ monster destroying it and warding off other attacks. It could also be useful with double attackers (well pretty much just Chanba).

yeah but the Auto-destroy effect would do that anyway...double attackers really are the only use of it....
Well invincibility is nice but we all know how much THAT is really worth

IsaiahSweet
17th September 2015, 02:27 PM
yeah but the Auto-destroy effect would do that anyway...double attackers really are the only use of it....
Well invincibility is nice but we all know how much THAT is really worth

No I mean activate the card itself in response to the opponent unknowingly attacking so their monster blows up. It's just a small benefit but still. It's also good with Yazi and (shocker) Clear Wing (but even more so Yazi since Clear Wing is restricted to monsters and opt) so they can't be targeted or destroyed until the opponent gets rid of this. I'm not sure it'll really be used though.

Dread Kaiser
17th September 2015, 02:30 PM
I Don't see it being used at all
if simply flipping it when its attacked is the best we can do with it, then just use (Storming) Mirror Force

IsaiahSweet
17th September 2015, 02:55 PM
Oh I don't mean that's the best part at all; it's just a potentially useful benefit. The best part is the protection. The problem is that Synchro decks can have problems consistently getting the right Synchro out making this a bit winmoar I suppose.

Dread Kaiser
17th September 2015, 03:01 PM
unfortunately that probably IS its best play
It doesn't combo well with anything in particular save Chambarider, Clear Wing and Yazi (who's targetting immunity still means something...for now)
without a double attack or a retarded opponent, you won't get use out of that ATK boost

eh, I'll end up using it in Speedroids anyway

AccelRainbowDashley
17th September 2015, 06:23 PM
So Companion of the Dragonbane is clearly Flammie from Secret of Mana. I'm now officially obligated to play the deck once it gets added to my online sim of choice. The nostalgia is real.

Yuuri
17th September 2015, 11:28 PM
So Chasing Winds basically grants any Synchro Monster immunity rivaling that of Clear Wing. Good Synchro support I guess, though it does seem situational.

As far as the Dynamist go, I was really hoping they were Dinosaur-type. Konami has seemingly forgotten about them.

Buster Blader support is lackluster, at most. There are not many Dragon decks out there that pose a threat, so the BB support is more for nostalgia than anything. I guess players could always throw in DNA Transplant, but it is an unreliable gimmick. I am pretty sure everyone has come to that conclusion, though.

AccelRainbowDashley
18th September 2015, 12:06 AM
So Chasing Winds basically grants any Synchro Monster immunity rivaling that of Clear Wing. Good Synchro support I guess, though it does seem situational.

As far as the Dynamist go, I was really hoping they were Dinosaur-type. Konami has seemingly forgotten about them.

Buster Blader support is lackluster, at most. There are not many Dragon decks out there that pose a threat, so the BB support is more for nostalgia than anything. I guess players could always throw in DNA Transplant, but it is an unreliable gimmick. I am pretty sure everyone has come to that conclusion, though.

DNA Surgery, actually, but you're basically right about it. It makes their Super Poly live and gives the fusion more power, but it's not the most reliable combo.

Chasing Wings is only situational in that it requires a dragon Synchro. The actual effects are perfectly okay, and I'll be happy to include it in any of my dragon synchro-heavy decks.

Dread Kaiser
18th September 2015, 12:12 AM
DNA Surgery, actually, but you're basically right about it. It makes their Super Poly live and gives the fusion more power, but it's not the most reliable combo.

Chasing Wings is only situational in that it requires a dragon Synchro. The actual effects are perfectly okay, and I'll be happy to include it in any of my dragon synchro-heavy decks.

Chasing Wings works on ANY Synchro, you are thinking of Dragon Bind

Hope in the Interstice
18th September 2015, 12:12 AM
I had a feeling these Adjective-Pendulums would be Warrior, Spellcaster, Machine, and Dragon-type. They're the most popular types in the game.

Dread Kaiser
18th September 2015, 12:14 AM

Not really, it gives the Synchro Beelze immunity. and we all know how much THAT is worth
Now put it on Clear Wing or Yazi, THEN we got something hard to remove. for now anyway. we all know that there will be a generic non-targetting non-destructive point removal rank 4 at some point

Yuuri
18th September 2015, 12:40 AM

Yeah, I guess Clear Wing simply cannot hold a candle to Beelze. On the other hand, I would hate to see CW in a RDA deck.

I am curious as to what else will be in this pack.

Archfiend
18th September 2015, 01:08 AM
Not really, it gives the Synchro Beelze immunity. and we all know how much THAT is worth
Now put it on Clear Wing or Yazi, THEN we got something hard to remove. for now anyway. we all know that there will be a generic non-targetting non-destructive point removal rank 4 at some point

I will shed a tear if that Rank 4 ever comes into fruition.

Dread Kaiser
18th September 2015, 01:19 AM
I will shed a tear if that Rank 4 ever comes into fruition.
we already have a mass removal in Trivar and a archetype locked version in the form of Madolche Queen and Fire Fist Cardnial

its only a matter of time til they make a generic one, probably with a quick effect too

AccelRainbowDashley
18th September 2015, 01:42 AM
Chasing Wings works on ANY Synchro, you are thinking of Dragon Bind

Possibly? I read Chasing Wings when I was half asleep so I probably saw 'dragon' in there when it wasn't.

we already have a mass removal in Trivar and a archetype locked version in the form of Madolche Queen and Fire Fist Cardnial

its only a matter of time til they make a generic one, probably with a quick effect too

Triverr is also archetype locked though.

Dread Kaiser
18th September 2015, 01:45 AM
Possibly? I read Chasing Wings when I was half asleep so I probably saw 'dragon' in there when it wasn't.

Triverr is also archetype locked though.

doesn't help that it was used on a Dragon in the anime. and I know I was just pointing out similar things already exist. If trivar was generic.......

Archfiend
18th September 2015, 01:49 AM
doesn't help that it was used on a Dragon in the anime. and I know I was just pointing out similar things already exist. If trivar was generic.......

Triverr and generic should never be in the same sentence ;=; but we will probably get a Rank 4 generic non-targeting removal soon.

IsaiahSweet
18th September 2015, 01:53 AM
we already have a mass removal in Trivar and a archetype locked version in the form of Madolche Queen and Fire Fist Cardinal

Common mistake but Cardinal does target.

Dread Kaiser
18th September 2015, 01:56 AM
right, keep thinking its a functional copy of the pancake queen.

Mofiz
18th September 2015, 06:03 AM
You may think it sounds stupid creating a generic Rank 4 like this but Rafflesia, S39 and Ptolemaious proved the opposite. Atleast S0 is no Rank 4... Though it can be summoned with 3 Rank 4s in the OCG...

Mofiz
18th September 2015, 06:15 AM
I wonder if the Buster Blader Synchro is another retrained Blader or the grown up Dragon. Would be nice if it is treated as Buster Blader so I can fuse that shit into Dark Paladin. Also, since he got a Fusion and now a potential Synchro, Xyz and Level 8 Ritual?

Devocrown
18th September 2015, 06:38 AM
Hopefully they don't White Stone of Legend us and not give a synchro till later

NMBRHNTR64
20th September 2015, 04:26 AM
It could easily be another Shaddoll Falco situation

NeoArkadia
20th September 2015, 11:06 AM
http://ygorganization.com/goyoyoyoyo/
Goyo King confirmed.

Goyo King
Earth Warrior / Synchro / Effect
LV8 2800/2000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
(1) When this card declares an attack on a monster: This card gains 400 ATK for each EARTH Warrior-Type Synchro Monster you control, until the end of the Damage Step.
(2) When this card destroys an opponent’s monster and sends it to the Graveyard: You can activate 1 of the following effects.
-Special Summon that destroyed monster to your side of the field.
-Take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

Dread Kaiser
20th September 2015, 04:28 PM
And now that one guy that was complaining about Emperors Inability to steal Pendulums or Xyz (w/Material intact) gets what he wants

Mystic TimeKeeper
20th September 2015, 04:50 PM
And now that one guy that was complaining about Emperors Inability to steal Pendulums or Xyz (w/Material intact) gets what he wants

If I see a Goyo I swear the only monster they will see on my field is Revolution Falcon, assuming Emperor doesn't come first.

Scarlight Pandaemonium
20th September 2015, 06:45 PM
Yeah, I guess Clear Wing simply cannot hold a candle to Beelze. On the other hand, I would hate to see CW in a RDA deck.

I am curious as to what else will be in this pack.
I'll keep that in mind ;D

SynjoDeonecros
20th September 2015, 08:18 PM
I keep hoping for legacy support for earlier archetypes, like the Beast-Warrior Phantom Beasts or general Gemini support. The former would be really cool; give them their own Fusion Boss monster and/or Fusion card, so they can push both the old archetype and mix it in with the nostalgia of Chazz and his White Knights from Season 2 and the current trend of the Academia being all Fusion-crazy.

NeoArkadia
21st September 2015, 10:10 AM
Well I've noted this over at Neo Ark Cradle, the current Set block (CORE onwards) seems to have the following patterns:

- Legacy Theme based around a classic Duel Monsters era Deck (Red-Eyes, Black Luster Soldier-Gaia the Fierce Knight, Buster Blader)
- A Pendulum Theme based in a new Lore setting (Dracoslayer, Igknights, Majespecter, Dinomist, Vector)
- A one off theme (Aromage, Graydle, Shiranui)

So to Legacy Support:

- Shiranui itself seems to be more or less legacy support for CROS era Zombie Synchros.
- Buster Blader is technically support for Buster Blader.
- Tsukikage's cards do support Ninjas, which are a legacy theme.
- Goyos are getting more card but they aren't an outright theme due to the Japanese name of Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Coyote (who is Goyote over there because name jokes)

I think the last Fusion slot is going to be for Dinomist, tho', this set.

Independent support well...

CORE did support Spell Counters, Toons, the "C" theme, Gem-Knights (though that was anime...)
DOCS did support Archfiends, Toons and Prediction Princesses.

So Legacy Support is assured, just we're kind of on a huge Classic Yu-Gi-Oh! ride due to the upcoming movie.

NeoArkadia
22nd September 2015, 09:27 AM
http://ygorganization.com/waitingforshiranuimai/
A new Shuranui monster appears

Shiranui no Kanachi / Swordsmith of Shiranui
Level 4 FIRE Zombie-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1000
DEF 0
You can only use the (1) effect of “Swordsmith of Shiranui” once per turn.
(1) If this card on the field is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material: You can add 1 “Shiranui” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Swordsmith of Shiranui”.
(2) If this card is banished: You can activate this effect; during this turn, Zombie-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

Hope in the Interstice
22nd September 2015, 09:37 AM
I think the last Fusion slot is going to be for Dinomist, tho', this set.
Luster Pendulum: Vector's obtained so much power!
Dinomist Rex: There is little time to waste! Dinomists, combine!

GO GO PENDURAMU

http://ygorganization.com/waitingforshiranuimai/
A new Shuranui monster appears
I like the aesthetic of the archetype. Which reminds me; I should probably make a Bamboo Sword deck sometime.

Mystic TimeKeeper
22nd September 2015, 11:33 AM
And I say again, why some of the best artworks are of the Monster-Type I like the least?

Hope in the Interstice
22nd September 2015, 11:36 AM
And I say again, why some of the best artworks are of the Monster-Type I like the least?
Because they got their best artists working on them.

NeoArkadia
23rd September 2015, 11:40 AM
http://ygorganization.com/goddamnitmoreblackwings/
Blackwing – Harmattan the Sandstorm
Level 2 DARK Winged Beast-Type Effect Monster
ATK 800
DEF 800
(1) If you control a “Blackwing” monster other than “Blackwing – Harmattan the Sandstorm”, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon “Blackwing – Harmattan the Sandstorm” once per turn this way.
(2) When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: You can target 1 other “Blackwing” monster you control; Increase this card’s Level by the Level of that target.

Hope in the Interstice
23rd September 2015, 11:52 AM
ATK 800
DEF 800
(1) If you control a “Blackwing” monster other than “Blackwing – Harmattan the Sandstorm”, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon “Blackwing – Harmattan the Sandstorm” once per turn this way.
(2) When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned: You can target 1 other “Blackwing” monster you control; Increase this card’s Level by the Level of that target.
Let's see what capability this has with Tuners...

Firstly, the Level 3s Pinaka and Steam. Also Gale but let's reserve this for the ones that can't Special Summon themselves. Anyway, with these alone, Harmattan can become Level 5 and facilitate the summoning of a Level 8 Synchro Monster.

Now, let's assume you've pulled this thing out of the Graveyard with Blizzard. It can become Level 4 so you can summon Level 6 Synchro Monsters.

Also, Silverwind the Ascendant has actually become more possible with this guy. Not by too much, mind, but it's at least possible. Blizzard + another Level 4 makes it work if you just decline using Harmattan's effect, as does a Level 4 + a level 1 that is then targetted by Harmattan's effect.

Mystic TimeKeeper
23rd September 2015, 12:06 PM
Wait, didn't Blizzard negate the effects of the summoned monster?

Hope in the Interstice
23rd September 2015, 12:27 PM
Wait, didn't Blizzard negate the effects of the summoned monster?

Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower "Blackwing" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position.
No it did not! Hooray!

Lord Bunilla
23rd September 2015, 12:58 PM
Source (http://www.blackfire.eu/product.php?id=8092)
Like with Black Luster Solider, BOSH contains a new, revamped theme of an iconic classic Monster, Buster Blader.
New cards for the Kozmo theme, a world premier theme introduced in CORE that have been extremely popular and have already seen High level tournament success.
Includes extremely powerful cards from the OCG that were not previously released in the TCG, including a card that has been heavily played in many tournament decks in the OCG.

- 100 card booster set, all cards are new and will be released in Europe for the first time
- 9 cards per booster, 24 booster per display, 12 displays per case
- new rarity configuration
- boosters are released as first edition

Also the Super Edition for this set includes two new cards for Europe. (Probably imports)

Why is there no TCG thread yet, even thought we know next to nothing except for teaser information?

Thanako
24th September 2015, 05:12 AM
Let's see what capability this has with Tuners...

It does so much more. It turns Blackwings into Xyz powerhouse alongside their Synchro usage. Just use that Inferno Reckless Summon (it's going to be a staple), and you pretty much can do anything you want with the Extra Deck. Everything from Trishula, to Raidraptors - Revolution Falcon. If used right, you can have your own little paradise.

Hope in the Interstice
24th September 2015, 05:13 AM
It does so much more. It turns Blackwings into Xyz powerhouse alongside their Synchro usage. Just use that Inferno Reckless Summon (it's going to be a staple), and you pretty much can do anything you want with the Extra Deck. Everything from Trishula, to Raidraptors - Revolution Falcon. If used right, you can have your own little paradise.
That sounds irritating.

Dread Kaiser
24th September 2015, 03:09 PM
That sounds irritating.

....Sounds like a Napalm target

Yuuri
24th September 2015, 11:12 PM
That sounds irritating.

Well, it does help the deck in a awkward way. Ironically, it might be able to make summoning Quasar easier. Not that the deck needs it...

Hope in the Interstice
24th September 2015, 11:30 PM
Well, it does help the deck in a awkward way. Ironically, it might be able to make summoning Quasar easier. Not that the deck needs it...
*sigh* Why is it that, every single time a new Synchro deck comes along, someone somewhere has to think "How can I make Quasar with this?"

Yuuri
25th September 2015, 12:15 AM
*sigh* Why is it that, every single time a new Synchro deck comes along, someone somewhere has to think "How can I make Quasar with this?"

To be fair, only Assault Blackwings are not new, not the original. Though, I do get your point. As a Blackwing user, I could not care less for Quasar. My variant is more of a traditional build that runs only 2-3 Xyz monsters and the other 12-13 are Synchro monsters, none of which are Quasar.

Dread Kaiser
25th September 2015, 12:30 AM

Because stupid people have become complacent with xyz and think Synchro = Quasar Turbo. remember those idiots who thought Goyo King was hard to summon?
"zomg it takes more then 2 level 4s, why would I bother" is the general reaction I see....unfortunate isnt it

To be fair, only Assault Blackwings are not new, not the original. Though, I do get your point. As a Blackwing user, I could not care less for Quasar. My variant is more of a traditional build that runs only 2-3 Xyz monsters and the other 12-13 are Synchro monsters, none of which are Quasar.

100% pure and Budget. I actually use the shitty blackwings.

it actually makes it easier to go into Silverwind then their other synchros at times

Hope in the Interstice
25th September 2015, 12:35 AM
[FONT=comic sans ms]Because stupid people have become complacent with xyz and think Synchro = Quasar Turbo. remember those idiots who thought Goyo King was hard to summon?
"zomg it takes more then 2 level 4s, why would I bother" is the general reaction I see....unfortunate isnt it
I'll admit that I've also gotten complacent with Xyz but I'm just not fond of overly long turns, which everyone seems to make Synchro decks for.

Dread Kaiser
25th September 2015, 12:44 AM
I'll admit that I've also gotten complacent with Xyz but I'm just not fond of overly long turns, which everyone seems to make Synchro decks for.

I seem to recall when Nekroz first became a thing, a shitload of players didn't even know what Ritual monsters were or how they worked.

If the White card ever becomes a thing again, I am going to expect the same

SynjoDeonecros
25th September 2015, 12:47 AM
To be honest, the argument of wasting cards for a single Synchro is the reason I got so much shit over arguing against using the Genex Undine combo to get out Trishula, so I'm not one to say for certain if they're paranoid or not on that point.

Hope in the Interstice
25th September 2015, 12:50 AM
I seem to recall when Nekroz first became a thing, a shitload of players didn't even know what Ritual monsters were or how they worked.
What? Really?

To be honest, the argument of wasting cards for a single Synchro is the reason I got so much shit over arguing against using the Genex Undine combo to get out Trishula, so I'm not one to say for certain if they're paranoid or not on that point.
To be fair, Trishula is a goddamn beast that's like three Monarchs in one on top of a 2700 body. Time it right and you can utterly cripple your opponent.

Dread Kaiser
25th September 2015, 12:52 AM
What? Really?

Just something I heard, never met someone that ignorant myself, but yes really.

Yuuri
25th September 2015, 12:55 AM

You are not alone. I hate solitaire decks that take up to 10 minutes for a single turn. And if something happens to go wrong, they ragequit.

So, anyone have any expectations for the Raidraptor cover card on Wing Raiders?

Dread Kaiser
25th September 2015, 01:04 AM
You are not alone. I hate solitaire decks that take up to 10 minutes for a single turn. And if something happens to go wrong, they ragequit.

So, anyone have any expectations for the Raidraptor cover card on Wing Raiders?

No.

I play Synchros (Quickdraw Dopple) and I can assure you my moves do not take that long (Unless I am in a tight spot and have a shitload of options available, THEN i take some time). thats one thing I never got about some people that constantly shuffle their hands and look through their grave like 6 times before flipping a card. Maybe I'm just awesome (or more likely practice at finding options quickly) but it just doesn't take me that long to figure out my whole play. Really irritating when people take so long to make the same decisions that take me 3 seconds tops.

I also never ragequit when things go wrong.

Hope in the Interstice
25th September 2015, 01:19 AM
No.

I play Synchros (Quickdraw Dopple) and I can assure you my moves do not take that long (Unless I am in a tight spot and have a shitload of options available, THEN i take some time). thats one thing I never got about some people that constantly shuffle their hands and look through their grave like 6 times before flipping a card. Maybe I'm just awesome (or more likely practice at finding options quickly) but it just doesn't take me that long to figure out my whole play. Really irritating when people take so long to make the same decisions that take me 3 seconds tops.

Sadly, you're unique in this regard. If my opponent can prolong their plays, they damn well will.

Also... admittedly, I tend to duel by the edge of my seat and not think much about my plays until I make them. I did manage to make a comeback once against a field of Stardust Spark, Beelze, Dark Simorgh, something else, and Plaguespreader Zombie (it's complicated) with nothing more than a Tetherwolf and Transmodify in my hand as well as a Duckfighter in my Graveyard.

Dread Kaiser
25th September 2015, 01:58 AM
That reminds me of some crazy comeback play I made. or rather one my opponent made that could only have been described as FUCKING GLORIOUS.......That I survived and Denied. lets see if I can't dig up that Skype log with it...

Here it is

Utopia Vs Heraldry, Final turns
His field ended up with
C69 (effect negated, summoned via Unicorn) and 8 (he had NOTHING else to summon in his Extra, I killed the rest)

and on my field

99, and 2 C39s, one was untargetable (My Utopia deck was built to...basically do what Astral did in the last Episode, get as many Utopias out ASAP)

So what did my opponent do to go down fighting and have a way out?
HE COPIED ONE OF THE C39S WITH 8, HIS LIFE WAS ACTUALLY LOW ENOUGH FOR IT. He actually remembered that thing had an effect and that it didn't target
USED THE STOLEN EFFECT TO DROP DRAGOON, twin headed eagle, DID IT AGAIN
99s ATK, to 0, 8s ATK to 4500
he then killed Dragon, and killed a C39 with C69, Lightning blade takes hit. he then uses Limited Barians into C101 to eat it now that it wasn't targetting immune

I have a materialess C39 left and nothing else, my turn

......Activate Astral Force in grave, Rank into Beyond to Win

ULTIMATE TURNAROUND BY STEALING THE WORST UTOPIAS EFFECT, DENIED!!!!!!!!!

That was a fun game. Especially as it involved me murdering a shitload of R4NK beforehand.

Hope in the Interstice
25th September 2015, 02:20 AM
That reminds me of some crazy comeback play I made. or rather one my opponent made that could only have been described as FUCKING GLORIOUS.......That I survived and Denied. lets see if I can't dig up that Skype log with it...

Here it is

That was a fun game. Especially as it involved me murdering a shitload of R4NK beforehand.
... GOD, that sounds awesome. Wish I could've seen that.

Dread Kaiser
25th September 2015, 02:25 AM
That Utopia deck (I Call it Ulti-Topia) has had some crazy games

Another was on the losing end to my Wicked Gods
Unformed Void Drained an 8000ATK Utopia 3 times (with a Maestroke on the third)

The Avatar was then Summoned, Resulting in a 25900 ATK Avatar

THEN I activated Corrupted Keys (normally used to summon fodder for the Wicked Gods)

Result
The Avatar at 25900, and 4 other Monsters at 25800 ATK

Now imagine that as if it was in the Anime, recall how Unformed Void worked. It created a copy of the monster it drained each time. then Keys and the Avatar copied that....

So an army of 15 8000 ATK Utopias and 5 Maestrokes

Scary

I made a thread with that Wicked God decklist in it a while back if you want to look at that. was thinking of posting more of my decks but when that one was ignored I decided against it

Michelle
25th September 2015, 04:34 AM
Don't you diss my undead sons.

ATK 800
DEF 800
Song name?

Because at this point, literally anything with not too much shortage of Tuna can go into Quasar.

Unless it is specifically designed to follow a flowcharted design, like PSYpants.

If the White card ever becomes a thing again, I am going to expect the same
Makes aggressive flashback to JOTL's magazine sneak with Actual instructions to players over how to Synchro...

Never Forget

Mystic TimeKeeper
25th September 2015, 07:23 AM
No.

Let me guess this straight:

1) With a Nekroz I took less than half the time to do my turns than a guy that played Mermail Atlanteans of all things (and no Neptabyss so no combo);
2) My friend confirmed that I got timestalled at a Sneak Peek of all things;
3) Playing RR online, a guy quitted after saying "too slow" (I wait for him to face Seahorse sheaningans);
4) Whatever steps goes wrong, Some players just quit without caring.

I conclude that both the game and the players need some fix.

Hope in the Interstice
25th September 2015, 07:25 AM
If that Sneak Peek was for Clash of Rebellions, can't say that's uncommon.

Mystic TimeKeeper
25th September 2015, 07:28 AM
If that Sneak Peek was for Clash of Rebellions, can't say that's uncommon.
CORE was that competitive? Mine was CROS so apart for Galaxy Cyclones and Lose a Turn I don't remember there being that much of money grabbers.

Hope in the Interstice
25th September 2015, 07:32 AM
CORE was that competitive? Mine was CROS so apart for Galaxy Cyclones and Lose a Turn I don't remember there being that much of money grabbers.
Maybe I interpreted "timestalled" wrong. In any event, Aroma Jar had a habit of making games go into overtime. Fortunately, I had my ways of getting around it. :D I even managed to remove it from the field twice.

Mystic TimeKeeper
25th September 2015, 07:37 AM
Maybe I interpreted "timestalled" wrong. In any event, Aroma Jar had a habit of making games go into overtime. Fortunately, I had my ways of getting around it. :D I even managed to remove it from the field twice.

My friend said "I was looking at him from behind, and even if he couldn't do anything whatsoever he sat there shuffling his hand pondering", I underline the fact he won game 1 but god damn it, that was obnoxious.

Hope in the Interstice
25th September 2015, 07:43 AM
My friend said "I was looking at him from behind, and even if he couldn't do anything whatsoever he sat there shuffling his hand pondering", I underline the fact he won game 1 but god damn it, that was obnoxious.
Ohhhhhhhhh. What a prick that guy was.

Dread Kaiser
25th September 2015, 02:42 PM

The opposite pisses me off too
I have no hand and no backrow, I told you have have nothing I can do. Stop saying "Response?" every 6 seconds

ScionStorm
26th September 2015, 03:16 AM
So has anyone made a guess yet at what will be the next Toon monster for this set?

Hope in the Interstice
26th September 2015, 03:17 AM
So has anyone made a guess yet at what will be the next Toon monster for this set?
What makes you think—Oh right, I forgot about Toon Barrel Dragon. Hm... Not sure.

ScionStorm
26th September 2015, 03:26 AM
I'd kind of like the next Toon to be based on a normal monster and then gain an original effect the way Toon Gemini Elfs got.

Dread Kaiser
26th September 2015, 03:33 AM
I don't expect another Toon, but if there had to be one...Toon Harpie Lady or pets Dragon or Toon Red-eyes (Black Metal Dragon). Something used during the Duelist Kingdom Finals

ScionStorm
26th September 2015, 03:51 AM
I wouldn't be considering another Toon if Barrel Dragon hadn't appeared in DOCS. Now I'm just hoping whatever it might be, it will be neither a dragon nor a machine type. As the last 3 Toons we've got have all been machines.

NeoArkadia
26th September 2015, 11:18 AM
Toon Jinzo.

Michelle
26th September 2015, 11:29 AM
Let me guess this straight:

1) With a Nekroz I took less than half the time to do my turns than a guy that played Mermail Atlanteans of all things (and no Neptabyss so no combo);
3) Playing RR online, a guy quitted after saying "too slow" (I wait for him to face Seahorse sheaningans);
4) Whatever steps goes wrong, Some players just quit without caring.

I conclude that both the game and the players need some fix.
A little to late coming up to that conclusion methinks.

Speaking of things I wanted to forget existed.

Joenen
30th September 2015, 12:51 PM
Toon Relinquished, to suck up all your childhood dreams~

kahunyu
30th September 2015, 01:27 PM
Toon Harpie Lady, clearly.

Joenen
30th September 2015, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't even be mad.

Unless it was a Toon Harpie Lady Sisters. Then I'd have mixed emotions.

Archfiend
30th September 2015, 04:12 PM
Toon Beaver Warrior for more OTK potential :D

SynjoDeonecros
1st October 2015, 03:35 AM
Twilight Ninja - Shingetsu is catching my eye, if only because I'm seeing it as a replacement for Ninja Gransmaster Hanzo in my Dark Chain Beat deck, if I decide to make it.

Moe Lord
1st October 2015, 02:32 PM
So with all dinomist being lv5 machine pendulums whos ready for penduluming out cyber infinitys out of nowhere dot deck.

Dread Kaiser
1st October 2015, 02:44 PM
basically
outside of CDI.dek, they are looking like big things that can summon without pendulum

SynjoDeonecros
1st October 2015, 03:04 PM
So, we've got Yosenjus, which have pendulums but focus mainly on Normal Summoning, and now the Dinamists, which are mostly Pendulums but focus on Cyber Dragon-type summoning. Is Konami just adverse to straight-up Pendulum Summoning or something?

Michelle
1st October 2015, 11:38 PM
So, we've got Yosenjus, which have pendulums but focus mainly on Normal Summoning, and now the Dinamists, which are mostly Pendulums but focus on Cyber Dragon-type summoning. Is Konami just adverse to straight-up Pendulum Summoning or something?

I'd take that any day over Magicians/Odd-eyes taking a golden foiled turd on Extra Deck guidelines.

Advent/Fusion/ABZero are really, really dumb

Moe Lord
2nd October 2015, 09:00 PM
I'd take that any day over Magicians/Odd-eyes taking a golden foiled turd on Extra Deck guidelines.

Advent/Fusion/ABZero are really, really dumb

THIS also can we add nekroz kaleidoscope to this list.

Michelle
2nd October 2015, 11:16 PM
Honestly I'd go as far as to say Kaleido is better designed than those.

and I fucking hate Nekroz.

Blue
2nd October 2015, 11:23 PM
Back on the subject of toons, they're missing a hilarious pun opportunity

Make a Toon-Tuner monster, otherwise known as a "tooner"

I'm awaiting my ban now.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd October 2015, 11:46 PM
How popular are toons, lately? I just went through my old collection to sell on Troll and Toad, and they had their buy price for a DB2 Toon Cannon Soldier at $3 a piece.

Robin
3rd October 2015, 12:39 AM
Back on the subject of toons, they're missing a hilarious pun opportunity

Make a Toon-Tuner monster, otherwise known as a "tooner"

I'm awaiting my ban now.
You forgot that it's supposed to be a Fish.

Toona.

Michelle
3rd October 2015, 12:47 AM
^^^
This is how you make awful jokes properly.

Hikarui
4th October 2015, 02:10 PM
How popular are toons, lately? I just went through my old collection to sell on Troll and Toad, and they had their buy price for a DB2 Toon Cannon Soldier at $3 a piece.

they are just Chibi Versions of monsters.
Appeals to Nostalgia/Casual guys

SynjoDeonecros
4th October 2015, 04:38 PM
I dunno, $3 a piece for a common Toon Cannon Soldier is not bad, and from what I understand, Toon Masked sorcerer is going for even more.

Blue
4th October 2015, 06:43 PM
I dunno, $3 a piece for a common Toon Cannon Soldier is not bad, and from what I understand, Toon Masked sorcerer is going for even more.

Probably because they're actually playable. Any of the tribute ones are nearly unplayable because of the summoning sickness and the required board presence you have to have.

We need a Toon version of Monarchs storm forth.

SynjoDeonecros
4th October 2015, 07:15 PM
So, why is Konami printing out more of the crap unplayable Tribute stuff than making the more useful level 4 and lower stuff, or even one-tribute stuff like Too Dark Magician Girl and Toon Cyber Dragon?

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 07:17 PM
So, why is Konami printing out more of the crap unplayable Tribute stuff than making the more useful level 4 and lower stuff, or even one-tribute stuff like Too Dark Magician Girl and Toon Cyber Dragon?

Lol? Tributing a Cyber Dragon?

SynjoDeonecros
4th October 2015, 07:26 PM
You know what I mean, something that doesn't have the summoning sickness.

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 07:37 PM
to be fair, thats kind of a nessecary drawback given the natural Advantages they have.

otherwise its totally possible to open with a full field of 14-2300 ATK targetting and destruction immune Direct attacking abominations, all of which are searchable an unlimited normal spell, if nothing else.

Remove the sickness and opening with Kingdom and some combo of Gemini elves and Goblin attack forces, and there is basically nothing that can stop you if they don't have an MST on that kingdom down.

"but wait, then the big ones wouldn't really need to have it would they?"

tell me with a straight face that the high level toons are hard to summon, I could use a laugh

ScionStorm
4th October 2015, 08:53 PM
Any of the tribute ones are nearly unplayable because of the summoning sickness and the required board presence you have to have.

We need a Toon version of Monarchs storm forth.

Um, remind me how many ways this deck can TOONSnatch whatever monsters it needs? Not feeling the snatch? Your opponent got a high level/rank monster? Then you now have access to Toon Mask a high level monster-and do it during your opponent's End Phase and your new Toon will be free of summoning sickness the moment your draw phase kicks in.

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 08:55 PM
Not to mention that most of the tribute toons can use friggin scapegoat....

Eva
4th October 2015, 11:37 PM
Three anime Synchros left, Kyubi, Kusangai, copypaste bird, paddle thing, and Defender are fighting over the spots.

Place your bets on what the 2 Synchros to make it alongside Defender will be!

ScionStorm
4th October 2015, 11:47 PM
Q-B is a given.

Dread Kaiser
4th October 2015, 11:59 PM
Money's on Kyubi and the Bird

Brightshine Stardust
8th October 2015, 04:00 AM
Either Kyu-B and Kusanagi, or Kyu-B and Mahagoita.

Hope in the Interstice
8th October 2015, 04:05 AM
Is Goyo Defender actually confirmed?

ScionStorm
8th October 2015, 04:18 AM
Is kind of beyond brain damaged for Konami to not include Defender in this set.

Hope in the Interstice
8th October 2015, 04:20 AM
Is kind of beyond brain damaged for Konami to not include Defender in this set.
Why is that?

Archfiend
8th October 2015, 04:50 AM
Kyu-B please and the other Synchros can be whatever. I just need Kyu-B and I HOPE its good :D

Dread Kaiser
8th October 2015, 03:52 PM
Why is that?

because that would be a rank 3 Engine that requires more effort then a normal summon

Yuuri
8th October 2015, 06:45 PM
Well, I personally think Kyu-B and Kusanagi have the best chance to be in this pack.

Brightshine Stardust
12th October 2015, 01:30 AM
Either Kyu-B and Kusanagi, or Kyu-B and Mahagoita.

Ha, I was the only one to guess Mahagoita and I was right

Now to see if the other one is Kyu-B or Kusanagi......

Deadborder
12th October 2015, 07:10 PM
Three anime Synchros left, Kyubi, Kusangai, copypaste bird, paddle thing, and Defender are fighting over the spots.

Place your bets on what the 2 Synchros to make it alongside Defender will be!

you know it's all about that Fattysam Contra-10

yshipster
13th October 2015, 11:37 AM
Now to see if the other one is Kyu-B or Kusanagi......

I guess they will release at least one of those crappy level 3 Blackwing Synchros, and I guess they will hold back Kusanagi until then. So im sure we'll get Kyu-B in BOSH.

ScionStorm
13th October 2015, 11:57 AM
If it is to believed that 050 is Goyo Defender then there is only one spot left. And it will either by Kyu-Bi (fingers crossed) or Kusanagi. Ra, I hope it's Superheavy Maju Quarter Back

Omnikaiser
27th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Sorry to necro the BOSH thread a bit, but I have a question about Deskbot 008

Everywhere I check (Wiki, DN, Ygopro etc...), its (2) effect is said to protect "Deskbot" monsters.
But when I read the japanese text, it seems to be "Deskbot" cards (which would also protect the scales)

Japanese text taken from the Wiki :

②:このカードがモンスターゾーンに存在する限り、相手は他の「ブンボーグ」カードを効果の対象にできない 。

Seems like the underlined part says "Bunborg card", to me.

Is the text I've seen everywhere wrong ?

Dread Kaiser
4th December 2015, 12:56 AM
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/events/images/sneak_mat.png

Just gonna leave this here

Sanokal
4th December 2015, 01:04 AM
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/events/images/sneak_mat.png

Just gonna leave this here

Oh god, that mat is sexy.
Now, time to get my glasses for the chart.

Dread Kaiser
4th December 2015, 01:12 AM
Oh god, that mat is sexy.
Now, time to get my glasses for the chart.
there is a fusion listed right before Infinity, so Rampage Dragon Confirmed, but no spells so Fire King Island isn't there
Monarch Vassals perhaps? No, they'd be out of order... and no Dominoin so nothing else from OCG CROS

Sanokal
4th December 2015, 01:17 AM
Looks like Kaiju are getting another spell card. Chimeratech Rampage is probably in the set. There's another import Pendulum monster in there I think, not sure what (it looks like it's got a really short title).

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Kaiju are getting another spell card. Chimeratech Rampage is probably in the set. There's another import Pendulum monster in there I think, not sure what (it looks like it's got a really short title).

Oops, that one is Pendulum Sorcerer. So what's the other one...Oversight, perhaps?

Dread Kaiser
4th December 2015, 01:20 AM
Wierd....
that secon pendulum is 2 up from Raf, so it should be Set# 97 right?
but Sacred BLS already has that slot

Dread Kaiser
4th December 2015, 01:24 AM
The Sneak peak mat article is up so we can continue this there

Sanokal
4th December 2015, 01:26 AM
Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm not sure whether the blur is causing it or not, but it looks like Sacred BLS is down at 98.
Effect Pendulum Monster as Sneak Peek and a Trap as the non-Kaiju/Kozmo WP.

Amaryllis
4th December 2015, 11:31 AM
Here you go :D

090 Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer
091 Fiendish Rhino Warrior
092 Neptabyss, the Atlantean Prince
093 Chimeratech Rampage dragon
094 Cyber Dragon Infinity
095 Red-Eyes Tracer Dragon
096 Law-Eye Magician
097 Black Luster Soldier - Sacred Soldier
098 One of the missing Gaia Knights