PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V Episode 77 Discussion

KingJinzo
11th October 2015, 12:31 PM
According to spoilers, Yuzu is alright. But damn, that crash tops everything in ARC-V. I think 5D's had some crashes that were harder. One of the most ridiculously one was when Yusei and Kiryu fell into a pit, but both of them and the Yusei-Go were unharmed.

I think Sergey would be more liked as a character if he wasn't dueling Yuzu, but someone different, e.g. Kyuando or a Jobelisk?

Dread Kaiser
11th October 2015, 04:09 PM
TIGHTER!

and holy shit dat crash

Noir
11th October 2015, 04:33 PM
Admittedly, that Duel was rather unsettling. Mostly from all the bondage-themed cards.

DNasty_Kuriboh
11th October 2015, 05:11 PM
Last night episode was okay..... but that Bondage Fusion that got revealed looked badass.

Blue
11th October 2015, 06:01 PM
Me and my friend kept saying that if they ever release those cards they are going to get censored so hard in english

Sotavento
11th October 2015, 06:06 PM
I am here wondering how is America going to censor those Thorn Monsters because they look quite disturbing imo.

Also yay for Yuzu getting ultimately destroyed.

The Sonic Duck
11th October 2015, 06:11 PM
Although those thorn monsters are pretty disturbing. I do like they're concept, also I like how how outside of the fusion they are all low level and no stats. I look forward to see how they are expanded upon. Also how in gods name did Yuzu survive that crash?

GG ELDIUS
11th October 2015, 06:43 PM
I was not prepared for that. Oh my God. I know she'll be fine, because plot armor, but still...

Dread Kaiser
11th October 2015, 06:48 PM
Why do you think they wear a helmet?

KingJinzo
11th October 2015, 07:38 PM
Instead of thorn whipping your opponent, you yourself get bondaged.

Although those thorn monsters are pretty disturbing. I do like they're concept, also I like how how outside of the fusion they are all low level and no stats. I look forward to see how they are expanded upon. Also how in gods name did Yuzu survive that crash?
According to spoilers, it's highly probable that Sora saved her.

The Sonic Duck
11th October 2015, 07:39 PM
I don't think a helmet is going to save you from getting hit hard enough to send you flying into a building, smashing through glass, colliding with another bike then exploding.

Mystic TimeKeeper
11th October 2015, 07:52 PM
Without considering that from Sergej's perspective you see that Yuzy's bike was sent flying for a shitload of meters.

KingJinzo
11th October 2015, 07:54 PM
Also, Melissa Claire. Did you actually watch the duel between Sergey and Damon? Did anyone actually even watch that duel?! Everyone should know beforehand how Sergey's deck looks like and how it works!

Dread Kaiser
11th October 2015, 07:54 PM
I don't think a helmet is going to save you from getting hit hard enough to send you flying into a building, smashing through glass, colliding with another bike then exploding.

Its a REALLY damn good helmet

Mystic TimeKeeper
11th October 2015, 08:06 PM
Its a REALLY damn good helmet

I say it's more the steeled strength that Shun was talking about, the one that let him punch through thick metal doors.

Sotavento
11th October 2015, 08:31 PM
It's actually plot armor.

Mystic TimeKeeper
11th October 2015, 08:34 PM
It's actually plot armor.

The best armor in every universe I know.

In other news, Haou when?

Dread Kaiser
11th October 2015, 08:48 PM
The best armor in every universe I know.

In other news, Haou when?

It saved Hercule from Majin fucking buu. Doesn't get thicker then that

It will may fail if you are in a universe owned by:
God, Gen Urobuchi, and Yoshiuki "Kill 'em All" Tomino.

Feel free to add to this list

Mystic TimeKeeper
11th October 2015, 08:51 PM
It saved Hercule from Majin fucking buu. Doesn't get thicker then that

It will may fail if you are in a universe owned by:
God, Gen Urobuchi, and Yoshiuki "Kill 'em All" Tomino.

Feel free to add to this list

Add Yoshiki Tanata to the list, when he is involved everyone can die.

Zarafkiel
12th October 2015, 11:32 AM
Also, Melissa Claire. Did you actually watch the duel between Sergey and Damon? Did anyone actually even watch that duel?! Everyone should know beforehand how Sergey's deck looks like and how it works!

Sergey did say that his first duel was quite boring compared to Yuzu's, so hence he might not be fighting at his true power on the first round duel.

Swampertmaster
12th October 2015, 03:56 PM
Well that must've hurt. Now I want thorn prisoners IRL, but I wonder how they'll do it...

Dread Kaiser
12th October 2015, 04:12 PM
Well that must've hurt. Now I want thorn prisoners IRL, but I wonder how they'll do it...

Cowboy bitch burn target practice

Sakuya
12th October 2015, 05:51 PM
Well that was certainly an interesting way to make a bondage archetype. Bit extreme, but at least it's somewhat subtle about the dick imagery in zuma.

barbedwiresubstitute

Zarkiel
12th October 2015, 09:25 PM
I like how Melisa is just not going to save her. They have a freaking helicopter. you'd think someone could do something.

Also pretty sure Sergey needs a change of pants after that face.

And still no hint of red eyes in the end there, and nothing from the preview. It better come with the enlightenment paladin or we riot.

KingJinzo
12th October 2015, 10:10 PM
I like how Melisa is just not going to save her. They have a freaking helicopter. you'd think someone could do something.

Also pretty sure Sergey needs a change of pants after that face.

And still no hint of red eyes in the end there, and nothing from the preview. It better come with the enlightenment paladin or we riot.
The duel is a two-parter. Enlightenment Paladin will appear in the second part. Spoilers don't even hide that Yuya is going to win the duel.

AccelRainbowDashley
12th October 2015, 10:42 PM
The duel is a two-parter. Enlightenment Paladin will appear in the second part. Spoilers don't even hide that Yuya is going to win the duel.

Was there really ever any doubt that he would? Shinji is the most annoying character in the show, there was zero chance of him beating anyone important.

Also RIP Yuzu, you had a good run.

Dread Kaiser
12th October 2015, 10:59 PM
Was there really ever any doubt that he would? Shinji is the most annoying character in the show, there was zero chance of him beating anyone important.

Someone forgot about a certain quiz boy.
Its OK, I'm sure a lot of people were repressing that

And who'd ever think that Yuya would lose. a more valid question would be: "Will Yuya Win or will Academia happen and interupt before then"
Previews kinda answered that too

AccelRainbowDashley
12th October 2015, 11:06 PM
Someone forgot about a certain quiz boy.
Its OK, I'm sure a lot of people were repressing that

And who'd ever think that Yuya would lose. a more valid question would be: "Will Yuya Win or will Academia happen and interupt before then"
Previews kinda answered that too

I skipped the quiz boy episodes entirely, actually.

And Yuya losing is fine, but losing to a nobody who's entire persona is "let's start a riot!" is completely out of the cards. He's going to set off Berserk Yuya after trash talking Yuzu losing and may or may not live to regret it.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
12th October 2015, 11:11 PM
... I found Shinji entertaining.

Regardless, I really can't see how he's more annoying than, say, Futoshi, Eita (as Dread mentioned), Halil, Legendary Fisherman boy, etc.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ
12th October 2015, 11:25 PM
That was an interesting duel and I am expecting a Yuya VS Sergey matchup if Academia doesn't intervene before then.

AccelRainbowDashley
12th October 2015, 11:27 PM
Let's chalk it up to my personal opinion then. It's mostly how he's more interested in getting people to riot than anything else and it just seems out of place. He also supports the idea that losers need to be discarded, but he's a common. Commons are society's losers, so it comes across as contradictory. He wants to do away with that system, but talks crap about Yuzu losing like he believes she deserves whatever happens.

Dread Kaiser
12th October 2015, 11:47 PM
I skipped most of that duel too. spent the rest of the episodes with the sound muted. that guy was designed to be hated

His opinion will probably amount to surprise reinforcements from the defeated nameless fodder that is probably in desperate need of encouargement right now

Not to mention his use of bees as a metaphor really falls hard when you realize how a bee society is structured. A bitch that barks commands, some guys to kill and the rest to......do what they already do

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
12th October 2015, 11:50 PM
I find dueling as a means for literal war far more interesting than the tournament stuff that has been a staple of the series. Possibly even more so than "1v1 clash of demigods and/or outright gods whose outcomes determine the fate of the world" stuff that pops up, too. I guess that's why I like Shun so much; he's not a hero; he's a soldier. Shinji also has shades of that, and honestly I'd love to see the City go down in flames, embroiled in a proletariat vs. bourgeoisie revolution.

I literally just watched the episode so I didn't get that bit from the preview until now. I guess one way to interpret it is that he's saying that overturning the system is more important than helping people who have fallen under it. His priority seems to be societal change first, individual wellbeing second. Of course, in a shounen series, that ideology automatically means you're wrong and doomed to fail.

AccelRainbowDashley
12th October 2015, 11:56 PM
I find dueling as a means for literal war far more interesting than the tournament stuff that has been a staple of the series. Possibly even more so than "1v1 clash of demigods and/or outright gods whose outcomes determine the fate of the world" stuff that pops up, too. I guess that's why I like Shun so much; he's not a hero; he's a soldier. Shinji also has shades of that, and honestly I'd love to see the City go down in flames, embroiled in a proletariat vs. bourgeoisie revolution.

I literally just watched the episode so I didn't get that bit from the preview until now. I guess one way to interpret it is that he's saying that overturning the system is more important than helping people who have fallen under it. His priority seems to be societal change first, individual wellbeing second. Of course, in a shounen series, that ideology automatically means you're wrong and doomed to fail.

You're not wrong, but when you're saying stuff like that to the best friend of the girl that may very well have just been killed, it doesn't make you look like anything other than an asshole. I'll be happy when Yuya ends him.

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
13th October 2015, 12:01 AM
Sergey you just made a fucking 14 year old girl EXPLODE and you feel like a disappointed child that got a knock off toy for Christmas.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
13th October 2015, 12:09 AM
You're not wrong, but when you're saying stuff like that to the best friend of the girl that may very well have just been killed, it doesn't make you look like anything other than an asshole. I'll be happy when Yuya ends him.

Oh yeah, dick move absolutely. Granted, he doesn't know Yuzu and obviously couldn't give less of a shit, but you can't be so flippant to someone grieving over a friends' plight.

Dread Kaiser
13th October 2015, 12:25 AM
Usual Synchro Attitude, she lost the game so who gives a fuck

Besides he knows she's fine. she had a helmet on after all

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
13th October 2015, 12:30 AM
Maybe he read the spoilers.

Or, you know, realized "lol plot armor."

AccelRainbowDashley
13th October 2015, 12:43 AM
Shh let's not tell him anything. I'm waiting to Yuya's own rage to set off Berserk mode. Only then can he defeat Jack.

Icematoro
13th October 2015, 01:39 AM
She had a helmet on after all

Those helmets are god damn impressive, I mean, Duel Chaser should have died when his neck twisted like that... but the helmet is just 3 OP

Dread Kaiser
13th October 2015, 01:53 AM
Those helmets are god damn impressive, I mean, Duel Chaser should have died when his neck twisted like that... but the helmet is just 3 OP

There is a reason it functions as his face. Those Glasses could probably block lasers too

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
13th October 2015, 02:03 AM
There is a reason it functions as his face. Those Glasses could probably block lasers too

I say we put this hypothesis to the test.

Satellite Cannon Falcon seems like a good candidate to provide the laser. Or, if we're not limiting ourselves to this series, No. 62, for obvious reasons.

Dread Kaiser
13th October 2015, 02:33 AM
I say we put this hypothesis to the test.

Satellite Cannon Falcon seems like a good candidate to provide the laser. Or, if we're not limiting ourselves to this series, No. 62, for obvious reasons.

62?

THAT'S WEAKSAUSE!! THIS IS C9 GRADE SHIT HERE!!!! (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/00/ChaosDysonSphereEffect1.png/revision/latest?cb=20131107041923)

I'd also Recommend Satellite Laser Balsam. it has missiles so we can test the helmet at the same time

AccelRainbowDashley
13th October 2015, 02:37 AM
Going slightly off topic. I think Shun loses his next match. His power is, presumably, diminished when fighting someone he doesn't hate.

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
13th October 2015, 02:40 AM
Going slightly off topic. I think Shun loses his next match. His power is, presumably, diminished when fighting someone he doesn't hate.

He has more to fight for, maybe he's going after Sergey.
Shun technically just got his sister shitted on twice by a fusion monster...
Even when Yuzu lost he was one of people that were shocked, I think he probably made a new enemy.

AccelRainbowDashley
13th October 2015, 02:47 AM
He has more to fight for, maybe he's going after Sergey.
Shun technically just got his sister shitted on twice by a fusion monster...
Even when Yuzu lost he was one of people that were shocked, I think he probably made a new enemy.

I don't think so. Shun isn't so stuck up that he would stand in someone's way of revenge, and Yuya has more reasons to take down Sergey than anyone else. If anything, he might somehow give Yuya a pep talk to show no mercy.

What I meant before was that all of Shun's previous duels were against people he hates, either LDS or Academia. He had reasons to beat them because of his quest for revenge and to rescue Ruri. Unless his next opponent is also an Academia spy, he won't have that same burning hatred that fuels his ability to sack.

Dread Kaiser
13th October 2015, 02:48 AM
As long as its Epic and not another one of those "Pick up the only action card this game to turn it around on the last turn" BS moments that plagued the first round of the friendship cup, I couldn't care less who wins

That said, Shun had his moment now, Time to Sell blackwings

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
13th October 2015, 03:02 AM
62?

THAT'S WEAKSAUSE!! THIS IS C9 GRADE SHIT HERE!!!! (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/00/ChaosDysonSphereEffect1.png/revision/latest?cb=20131107041923)

I'd also Recommend Satellite Laser Balsam. it has missiles so we can test the helmet at the same time

The idea was that, since we're talking lasers, that is, light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation, we're dealing with photons.

Also *technically* CNo. 9 lost to CNo. 107 whereas No. 62 defeated it (but that's just in the anime, ignoring actual effects).

I mean he did express some interest dueling Jack, if I recall correctly, but honestly I think he'd get disgruntled enough to give up on trying to recruit from the Shitty, especially after being riled up by Dennis, and will try to scheme to get to Academia. They'll probably want to make Crow win anyways because lol5Dscharacter, and given that Shun's heart probably won't be in the fight, he'll stand a good chance at winning. Obviously he'll try to escape the underground (hell, he might even end up helping the other losers break out, maybe) but he won't reach Academia. They'll invade soon enough and then he'll have reason to stick around and drop carpet bombs and orbital lasers.

AccelRainbowDashley
13th October 2015, 03:22 AM
I mean he did express some interest dueling Jack, if I recall correctly, but honestly I think he'd get disgruntled enough to give up on trying to recruit from the Shitty, especially after being riled up by Dennis, and will try to scheme to get to Academia. They'll probably want to make Crow win anyways because lol5Dscharacter, and given that Shun's heart probably won't be in the fight, he'll stand a good chance at winning. Obviously he'll try to escape the underground (hell, he might even end up helping the other losers break out, maybe) but he won't reach Academia. They'll invade soon enough and then he'll have reason to stick around and drop carpet bombs and orbital lasers.

He doesn't want to be there at all. Reiji convinced him they need more people, and that they'd find some in Synchro World. He wasn't happy since he'd rather go straight to Academia, but he was willing to go along with it for now. Jack is the strongest there, so that was his only motivation. After Dennis, though, he's probably more focused on Academia again. If anything he has a problem with Reiji now since his plan caused that to happen to Yuzu.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
13th October 2015, 03:32 AM
He doesn't want to be there at all. Reiji convinced him they need more people, and that they'd find some in Synchro World. He wasn't happy since he'd rather go straight to Academia, but he was willing to go along with it for now. Jack is the strongest there, so that was his only motivation. After Dennis, though, he's probably more focused on Academia again. If anything he has a problem with Reiji now since his plan caused that to happen to Yuzu.

I dunno about that last bit; he might be more pissed at Reiji for fucking with his duel disk than for what happened to Yuzu. I don't think he cares that much about her after getting it into his head that she's not Ruri.

Although, the preview does make it seem that Shun vs. Crow will be rather heated, so who knows what motivation Shun's pulling out of his ass. Almost makes it seem that Shun suspects Crow of being from Academia for whatever reason. I'll still say that Shun's probably going to lose, though.

Sotavento
13th October 2015, 03:52 AM
B-But... Shun actually cares...

Also I believe Shun vs Crow will be BUYBLACKWINGS BUYBLACKWINGS BUYBLACKWINGS and just 1 new Raidraptor monster. I'm calling it now.

Dread Kaiser
13th October 2015, 03:58 AM
Nah, Shun has shown new cards in almost every duel he has been in, I doubt they'd stop that now
Naturally more blackwings though, I don't expect a repeat performance from the Kama Brother wannabes

Hope in the Interstice
13th October 2015, 04:06 AM
According to spoilers, it's highly probable that Sora saved her.
I finally came here because I finally watched the episode all without getting spoiled. Why did you have to do this?

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
13th October 2015, 04:06 AM
nah, shun has shown new cards in almost every duel he has been in, i doubt they'd stop that now
naturally more blackwings though, i don't expect a repeat performance from the kama brother wannabes

I still need a rank 1 and 2 and 7 and 9 and 10 and 11 and 12 and 13!

Never die
13th October 2015, 04:20 AM
I still need a rank 1 and 2 and 7 and 9 and 10 and 11 and 12 and 13!You finnaly have a big butt,be satisfied with what you got.

Zarkiel
13th October 2015, 04:28 AM
I'm hoping if they do let crow win that he gets some form of accel synchro. Not necesarily a blackwing one, but something to be like "our synchro summoning is better than standard's" similar to that of the rank up and how that wasn't in standard.

Dread Kaiser
13th October 2015, 04:34 AM
I'd like a full blown Accel Synchro (though honestly Crow would probably go Double Tuning...or both at once)

also its already been established that Fusion, synchro and Xyz denizens are better at their summoning then Standards.

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
13th October 2015, 04:57 AM
You finnaly have a big butt,be satisfied with what you got.

Yeah, back at Disqus I had a very small one.

Zarkiel
13th October 2015, 05:22 AM
Its been said that they're more powerful, not that they're more advanced. its only been shown that the xyz dimension has a more advanced technique of xyz summoning using rank up. I figured jack would pull off double tuning and crow could do accel synchro.

ChaseLumsden
13th October 2015, 05:28 AM
And add to the fact it's Yuzu of all people being rammed into by the robotic bondage-fetished-cyborg freak, then slammed into a building, and Yuya screaming like usual and it gets really unsettling.

Also, Screw you Sergey.

AccelRainbowDashley
13th October 2015, 06:09 AM
I think 4Kids might skip Arc V entirely. The way 77 went they would have to censor the entire episode.

ScionStorm
13th October 2015, 09:06 AM
I think 4Kids might skip Arc V entirely. The way 77 went they would have to censor the entire episode.

"Oops. We ... lost... that episode. Such a shame."

*Backs slowly over to the desk. Drops the episode in the waste baskett. Walks away.*

Shinji is an ass. Ugh. At least from the previews. If that's really how he's going to act after what just happened, then he has gone from rubbing me the wrong way to beyond total tool. Someone needs to get him hired as a entrance greeter at a Wal-Mart on Black Friday. Let's see how much he wants a mass riot after that. And Crow is just sitting there-"If that's what Shinji wants I guess I'll go with the flow."

And he wants freedom and revolution but... his deck is full of Bees. That's completely contradictory to his "ideals". There's a queen bee who spits out babies. There are her attendants. And pretty much all rest are lifetime worker class. Shinji must be a victim of the Commons Education System.

ScionStorm
13th October 2015, 09:22 AM
How do I delete this post?

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
13th October 2015, 11:51 AM

And 34... and pretty much any other time Revolution Falcon shows up.

ScionStorm
13th October 2015, 12:05 PM
How did they deal with Flying Fortress SKY FIRE in 5Ds?

Icematoro
13th October 2015, 10:07 PM
And add to the fact it's Yuzu of all people being rammed into by the robotic bondage-fetished-cyborg freak, then slammed into a building, and Yuya screaming like usual and it gets really unsettling.

Also, Screw you Sergey.

You gotta admit tho, he's got one sexy smile!
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/4/4c/Sergey_Volkov.png/revision/latest?cb=20151004164841

ChaseLumsden
14th October 2015, 04:27 PM
It's as if he's already ready to do such a crime!

Come on, who doesn't like a rape face of death from a big wittle loli-bondage fetishist Robot?

*Raises hand*

cypher32
14th October 2015, 08:01 PM
Wait, is that hand for liking the rape face, or not liking it...

*Stares Suiously...*

Mystic TimeKeeper
14th October 2015, 08:07 PM
I can't hide my anticipation at the prospect that thing may die an horrible death by the hands of Haou Yuya.

cypher32
14th October 2015, 08:11 PM
I can't hide my anticipation at the prospect that thing may die an horrible death by the hands of Haou Yuya.

If people actually died in Yugioh, the world would be a better place... probably.

Torrendous
14th October 2015, 10:43 PM
I wonder if the thorn/torture stuff is supposed to be representative of how he became a cyborg working for Roger (painful experimentation, horrible operations, psychological damage etc). Reiji even has that line about pain worse than shattering bone and rending flesh once Van Darli Zuma is Summoned. It's a random thought but I can't help but feel that Sergey is gonna get a really tragic backstory that shows us what kinds of things he went through and is supposed to make the viewers feel sorry for him once he's completely and utterly destroyed by Yuya.

Crow the BOOLET
15th October 2015, 12:06 AM
So when are we having Yuzu's funeral?

We know she's not dead. I mean who stays dead in Yugioh? *shoos the Godwins*

Hope in the Interstice
15th October 2015, 12:25 AM

There is a gif I couild use for this but it doesn't exist. Darn.

AccelRainbowDashley
15th October 2015, 12:34 AM

Daitokuji and Cobra from GX are a few examples. I didn't watch 5Ds though

ScionStorm
15th October 2015, 01:25 AM
I don't think Daddy Ishtar suvived Marik's childhood.

Never die
15th October 2015, 01:37 AM
I don't think Z-one and any of his friends survived either.

Dread Kaiser
15th October 2015, 02:21 AM
Technically all of the Dark signers died....then came back......then came back again
Also Divine, Got Munched by an Earthbound god, he didn't come back......on screen anyway

there is also that shmuck who died in crashtown

Zarkiel
15th October 2015, 04:58 AM
Well I don't think anyone dies in zexal, because they all come back in the end via numeron bullshit. (maybe Tron, but I can't remember if he just went somewhere after saving his kids)

Dread Kaiser
15th October 2015, 05:05 AM
Well I don't think anyone dies in zexal, because they all come back in the end via numeron bullshit. (maybe Tron, but I can't remember if he just went somewhere after saving his kids)

by the end of the series, Don K himself was the only one still dead (maybe, they went to fight against SOMETHING at the end but never really said it was him)

Crow the BOOLET
15th October 2015, 07:47 PM
You know I had a really dark realization about this episode.

If Yuzu's death would stick then Academia can't continue its goals without her, thus Sergey indirectly would had saved all the Dimensions.

Sergey is the hero of Arc V now.

Though it probably won't stop them from invading anyways unless Sergey and friends magically beats them up too.

Never die
15th October 2015, 08:52 PM

If Yuzu's death would stick then Academia can't continue its goals without her, thus Sergey indirectly would had saved all the Dimensions.

Sergey is the hero of Arc V now.Sergey is the hero we needed,not the one we wanted.

Hope in the Interstice
15th October 2015, 09:29 PM

Sergey is the hero of Arc V now.

Though it probably won't stop them from invading anyways unless Sergey and friends magically beats them up too.
That actually depends on whether or not they actually need her alive. While it would be more practical to kill them in that case rather than carry them back kicking and screaming, perhaps they could be employing a form of mercy.

ChaseLumsden
16th October 2015, 12:01 AM
The not good kind. Seriously, I ran like hell after seeing that face.
Also, his deck is sick as fuck.

Dread Kaiser
16th October 2015, 12:27 AM
The not good kind. Seriously, I ran like hell after seeing that face.
Also, his deck is sick as fuck.

There is but a single thing I can reply with

WIMP!

ChaseLumsden
16th October 2015, 03:26 AM
*shrug*
I actually have nothing to say against this. Let's be honest with ourselves: Who, aside from the absolute sick and twisted-minded, would allow a criminal cyborg rampant like nobody's business, then allow him into a kid's competition, only to cause physical injury to two more competitors, one a young man, and another a small child? To amp this up a bit more, the Deck he runs, not only is it inappropriate for children, it causes self harm, and in Sergey's case, self-pleasure, as he slowly cuases mental and physical pain to himself, only to deliver gruesome and horrendous power to his prey! And as a last insult, he cheats. Crashing into people with a chariot doesn't exactly sound like sport. Unless you kill people, which, minus the Plot Shield, Yuzu would straight up be ashes by this point, so...Yeh, I'd run the living hell..To grab the F***Ing Military!

Oh wait, that's controlled by the same group.

....Yeah, forget I said anything.

*Flees for his life*
*Trips over his own scarf*

Cheesedude
16th October 2015, 05:38 AM

Uh, they've already started dubbing it, we're about ten episodes in now.

Also, to add to the list of "people who died and didn't come back": Heartland and his goons didn't come back in ZEXAL either.

Guys, in the future, try to keep the conversation to the episode in question. If you guys want to discuss the next episode, feel free to make a new thread (I'll go ahead and start one for 78 now). It would be preferred if it didn't get made until the previous episode airs though. We don't need five new threads now for the other episodes we have previews for.

Mystic TimeKeeper
16th October 2015, 07:06 AM
Uh, they've already started dubbing it, we're about ten episodes in now.

Also, to add to the list of "people who died and didn't come back": Heartland and his goons didn't come back in ZEXAL either.

Guys, in the future, try to keep the conversation to the episode in question. If you guys want to discuss the next episode, feel free to make a new thread (I'll go ahead and start one for 78 now). It would be preferred if it didn't get made until the previous episode airs though. We don't need five new threads now for the other episodes we have previews for.

So, about episodes threads, let me get one thing straight: Everyone can open it or do we wait a mod for doing that?

ScionStorm
16th October 2015, 07:07 AM
I thought it was a mod thing, but apparently it can be a civilian volunteer duty.

Cheesedude
16th October 2015, 04:35 PM
Anyone is free to make the threads, just make them by the guidelines I put out in my previous post.

I'll try to make them myself as the episodes draw closer to airing, but if you guys want to discuss preview stuff, I've no problem with them being made early.

Sanokal
4th November 2016, 09:18 PM
I am here wondering how is America going to censor those Thorn Monsters because they look quite disturbing imo.

Also yay for Yuzu getting ultimately destroyed.

They didn't censor a THNG. *vomits*

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, not censored at all. Sergey is even scarier because of that Russian accent. At first it's unsettling, and then it gets terrifying.