PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys, whatsup?

DelCtrl
12th October 2015, 11:46 PM
Hello people of the Organization, I'm DelCtrl (read that as delete control), not exactly new here, I occasionally would comment something back in disqus as JustinLaw, but overall I was just watching the discussion of others.

I'm from Brazil, started playing with real, non-counterfeit cards back in 2009, but for most of the time I only play online in YGOPro because of budget limitations. But even before that, I would play with counterfeit cards since the anime hit here, I just love the anime series, my favorite so far being 5DS. My favorite archetypes are Red-Eyes and Gusto, but currently only own a Red-Eyes and a simple Tribute Deck. I also play others card games aside from Yugioh, namely Pokemon and MTG.

Also, I like watching anime in general, and my true passion is for videogames. I'm a aspiring Indie Game Developer (actually have a degree in Digital Games) and I'm always happy to discuss game design, programming and the videogame industry in general.

Thats it for now, hope we can come along well!
Peace!

Hope in the Interstice
12th October 2015, 11:48 PM
Glad to have you here. :D You came at a good time; BOSH is coming out in a matter of days and the leaks even sooner.

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
12th October 2015, 11:52 PM
My username gives bad impressions.

Welcome to the Forums.