PDA

View Full Version : unreleased Manga cards

ScionStorm
14th October 2015, 10:18 PM
If Shueisha were to announce a 40-card set (split between 2 premium packs "A" and "B" perhaps) and said there would be 10 brand new cards each from DM, GX, 5Ds and Zexal mangas: What cards would you want in a set like that?

Pendulum
14th October 2015, 10:22 PM
Bakura's Memory World cards.

Mystic TimeKeeper
I would go with the Skeleton knight's Main Deck cards and Solidroids, those were interesting.

Pendulum
Hey, and what about you? (ScionStorm)

Hope in the Interstice
14th October 2015, 10:24 PM
I'd like Aki's Rose cards.

Icematoro
14th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Considering I don't really read the Manga I should shut the f*ck up here, but...
Junkuriboh (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Junkuriboh), a spot that goes to waste (PUNS?!), only because I want more Kuriboh tho, With that said, it'd be lovely if he was buffed! (Like, a Lot)

Dread Kaiser
14th October 2015, 11:35 PM
2 words
VISION. HEROS

put some purple back into the HEROS

ScionStorm
15th October 2015, 12:10 AM
I'm torn between wanting the Main Deck Masked HEROs (with effects of course) and getting a chance to play around with the Vision HERO series.

Dread Kaiser
15th October 2015, 12:10 AM
Shadowmist Exists, almost any support Main Deck masked HEROS would give would have to be pretty stupid to matter

ScionStorm
15th October 2015, 12:15 AM
There are still only 2 main deck WIND HEROs. I want a third option and I'd want to see what Konami might come up with for card effects specifically to work with the Masked subarchtype.

Dread Kaiser
15th October 2015, 12:17 AM
I'd like something new instead of more Dank law

ScionStorm
15th October 2015, 12:19 AM
I'd like wanting main deck Masked HEROs not to mean just more Dank Law.

Dread Kaiser
15th October 2015, 12:20 AM
It will turn into Dank law, it'd be a waste of ink otherwise and Konami knows it

ScionStorm
15th October 2015, 12:26 AM
You'd have 6 blank slate Attribute HEROs waiting for effects and 3 other fusions unrevealed. I think there is enough room for Konami to come up with something worth the ink. Besides, what does Konami care about wasted ink? They keep printing new TOON monsters. :P

Dread Kaiser
15th October 2015, 12:36 AM
Which is why they did that riding the HERO wave that happened when Dank law was a ....wait no they didn't do that

That'd involve something topping Dank law.
But this is getting off topic and Eva is more P.O'd then usual, so Im out to MMO

Cheesedude
15th October 2015, 12:48 AM
I'm just going to cover GX, because I'd have to look up the rest. Might do that another time.

GX: 6 Unreleased Planet Series cards.
Element Fusion, because I can't believe there's not a real card called that.
Heaven's Judgment, because the artwork makes me lol
Shovelroid and Satelliteroid

Eva
15th October 2015, 12:54 AM
They really should make a set that's only unreleased manga cards (that's not just stuff from DM), but eh, fruitless dreams etc.

Hope in the Interstice
15th October 2015, 12:57 AM
Oh, right. That small Darklord guy.

ScionStorm
15th October 2015, 01:06 AM
Like a Manga Collector's Pack?

SynjoDeonecros
15th October 2015, 02:25 AM
I wouldn't mind some of the cards from Yugioh R, especially the Material series and those armored Beast-Warriors that that one guy played.

Dread Kaiser
15th October 2015, 02:27 AM
Divine evolution!

SynjoDeonecros
15th October 2015, 03:00 AM
I can see that card being given some sort of synergy with Mound of the Bound Creator.

Indytotof
24th October 2015, 08:46 AM
For me, it will be the remaining Rose cards from the 5D's manga and Stardust Charge Warrior from the 5D's manga.

Why ?

Roses cards, as I can say from their effect, can really increase the speed of Synchro summoning in dedicated Plant deck to an almost absurd level. Also the Burn/Search/Draw capacity of the cards.

And Stardust Charge... well to be honest, to complete my Quasar/Sifr Synchron deck with all the Stardust monsters (Extra Deck Monsters. Main deck Stardust kinda sucks).

And you, what is the cards from the mangas you wished to see released ?

LolsterXD97
24th October 2015, 02:34 PM
DM/R: Divine Evolution (More DIVINE support would be nice).
GX: Legendary Planets, Tragoedia's cards and Cyber cards with effects (Since I love Kaiser).
5ds: Stardust Charge Warrior (Just to complete Stardust cards), Jack's cards (Gotta see rulings for Rumbling of Earth and Heaven) and Goodwin's cards (Ultimaya Tzolkin support plz).
Zexal: Kyoji's and Astral's cards (More Number support).
Arc-V: Angmar The Demon Monarch (The Effect is so good, finally a splashable Monarch).

Galaxy-EyesUser
6th November 2015, 06:32 PM
Manga Cards needed to be made:

DM - Zorc Necrophades and Diabound (from the Egyphtian memories arc)
R - Divine Evolution
GX - Legendary Planet's
5D'S - In the manga I don't know, but in the anime, I really want a Zushin, the Sleeping Giant
Zexal - Photon Jumper and all Number's manga exclusive
Arc-V - Nothing until now in manga.

ScionStorm
8th November 2015, 02:12 AM
Divine Evolution should come out with "evolved" Wicked and Egyptian Gods. At least Dreadroot and Obelisk. Although I have always wondered what an evolved Slifer would look like. Probably amazingly badass.

theraggedyman
8th November 2015, 10:02 AM
The rest of the Planet series (so there's 5), Ultimitl Bishbalkin the Ultimate Legendary God, Ability Limitation, Brohunder, Shining Horizon, and Red Supremacy

The Sonic Duck
9th November 2015, 01:42 AM
I've always wondered what stopped them from making Zushin? I mean the card for all intents and purposes is invincible, but I think his crazy summoning condition balances him out.

SynjoDeonecros
9th November 2015, 04:14 AM
Divine Evolution should come out with "evolved" Wicked and Egyptian Gods. At least Dreadroot and Obelisk. Although I have always wondered what an evolved Slifer would look like. Probably amazingly badass.

I doubt they'd make evolved Wicked and Egyptian Gods, since the only God with a form change is Ra, and they've already made that. I wouldn't mind a fusion of the Wicked Gods, though, sorta like Armatiel.

ScionStorm
9th November 2015, 04:29 AM
I doubt they'd make evolved Wicked and Egyptian Gods, since the only God with a form change is Ra, and they've already made that. I wouldn't mind a fusion of the Wicked Gods, though, sorta like Armatiel.

That's funny. So I guess you've never seen this:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/8/8c/TheWickedDreadroot-JP-Manga-R-NC-2.png/revision/latest?cb=20131224163051

or this: Obelisk the Progenitor
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/9/9f/ObelisktheTormentor-JP-Manga-R-NC-2.png/revision/latest?cb=20140301205503

Divine Evolution was specifically designed to "evolve" the lesser Gods up to the same rank as Ra.

Galaxy-EyesUser
9th November 2015, 09:56 PM
I've always wondered what stopped them from making Zushin? I mean the card for all intents and purposes is invincible, but I think his crazy summoning condition balances him out.

Yes! I play with Zushin in Tag Force, and I loved.

I really really hope them made a Zushin card.

SynjoDeonecros
10th November 2015, 07:27 PM
That's funny. So I guess you've never seen this:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/8/8c/TheWickedDreadroot-JP-Manga-R-NC-2.png/revision/latest?cb=20131224163051

or this: Obelisk the Progenitor
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/9/9f/ObelisktheTormentor-JP-Manga-R-NC-2.png/revision/latest?cb=20140301205503

Divine Evolution was specifically designed to "evolve" the lesser Gods up to the same rank as Ra.

I see. Interesting. Did they have new effects to go with their new forms? Because if not, I still don't see them making those.

LolsterXD97
10th November 2015, 07:38 PM
I see. Interesting. Did they have new effects to go with their new forms? Because if not, I still don't see them making those.

Nope, they didn't have any extra effects, but Divine Evolution just makes them get a 1k ATK/DEF boost and being able to have their effects affect Ra and Avatar, or just to make even more powerful the two latter ones even if it was never used on them.

SynjoDeonecros
10th November 2015, 11:38 PM
Well, since the "their effects can now affect Ra/Avatar" isn't needed, and there's plenty of ways to boost the ATK and DEF of them without Divine Evolution, unless they come up with some random effect to give to Evolution or the Obelisk/Dreadroot evos, I doubt they'll come out with either.

Sanokal
11th November 2015, 10:43 PM
If we're talking R, then I've always liked the idea of Spellbinding Illusion and the (now redundant) Yellow Alert.