PDA

View Full Version : SPWR – More Phantom Knights

Organization Messenger
15th October 2015, 10:20 AM
15th October 2015 10:11 AM

SPWR – More Phantom Knights (http://ygorganization.com/duel-de-egao/)
It’s either from WJ or VJ. We don’t know if there’s going to be more.

View post on imgur.com (http://imgur.com/xe35VAW)

The Phantom Knights of Shadow Boots
DARK/Warrior/Level 3/200/1200
1. If you control a face-up “The Phantom Knights” monster, you can Special Summon this card(from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 “The Phantom Knights of Shadow Boots” this way per turn.
2. You can Banish this card from your Graveyard; Add one “The Phantom” Spell or Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of “The Phantom Knights of Shadow Boots” once per turn.
Source:
Maxut
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/duel-de-egao/)

ScionStorm
15th October 2015, 10:31 AM
I thought it was called The PK of Silent Boots...

Anyway that is the last of the known PK monsters. There are still 2 mysterious empty monster slots so either original monsters or we are at least getting a short flashback duel with Yuto sometime in the next few weeks.

Maybe we'll get some of the trap monsters from the manga for him.

Hope in the Interstice
15th October 2015, 10:33 AM
Well, that was a quick follow-up. We just got hot off the heels of BOSH, too.

ScionStorm
15th October 2015, 10:38 AM
I kind of wish one of the empty monster slots was a new PK Xyz monster.

Mystic TimeKeeper
15th October 2015, 10:49 AM
Finally! It's not Silent Boots anymore but this will surely speed up my Phantomsworn.

And he search Fog Blade to "boot" (haha... no) so this is probably going 3x

yshipster
15th October 2015, 10:52 AM
So there are still two The Phantom Knights monsters missing, between Rugged Glove and Break Sword...
I don't know how they would fit in the anime, so maybe we'll get some non-anime The Phantom Knights. Or they will appear in episode 80, when Yuto resonates to Shun, whyever that would happen...

Mystic TimeKeeper
15th October 2015, 10:56 AM
So there are still two The Phantom Knights monsters missing, between Rugged Glove and Break Sword...
I don't know how they would fit in the anime, so maybe we'll get some non-anime The Phantom Knights. Or they will appear in episode 80, when Yuto resonates to Shun, whyever that would happen...

It seems people are forgetting the one duel Yuto did in the manga (half of it at least).

So we have still got Dark Gauntlet, Shade Brigadine and Tomb Shield aviable.

ScionStorm
15th October 2015, 11:11 AM

Flashback... Things like that do happen sometimes. We've been getting a lot of them lately and a Flashback of Yuto dueling in the war... or even him dueling Yugo distracted while Yuri is making off with Ruri. Quick and easy way to insert a couple extra monsters.

It seems people are forgetting the one duel Yuto did in the manga (half of it at least).

So we have still got Dark Gauntlet, Shade Brigadine and Tomb Shield aviable.

Those were all trap monsters. They would be in the trap slots not the monster slots.

Dread Kaiser
15th October 2015, 12:21 PM
My booooooots!

Mystic TimeKeeper
15th October 2015, 01:17 PM
Those were all trap monsters. They would be in the trap slots not the monster slots.

Oh, I forgot we actually know that the missing cards are monsters.

yshipster
15th October 2015, 02:18 PM
Oh, I forgot we actually know that the missing cards are monsters.

There are also two slots left for The Phantom Knight Spell/Trap cards, so maybe we'll get some of those, too.

GagagaOrganizer
15th October 2015, 04:38 PM
Shadow Boots is it. I like. Gimme all of the awesome looking Phantom Knights!

Mofiz
15th October 2015, 05:02 PM
Love Phantom Knights. Gonna splash them with Entermates and Speedroids for obvious reasons. And yes, it's going to work well.

Indytotof
15th October 2015, 05:04 PM
Love Phantom Knights. Gonna splash them with Entermates and Speedroids for obvious reasons. And yes, it's going to work well.

You sir earn my respect.

ScionStorm
16th October 2015, 03:04 AM
There are also two slots left for The Phantom Knight Spell/Trap cards, so maybe we'll get some of those, too.

1 empty spell card slot. Which is probably Pantom Doom Spear. 4 trap card slots means if we don't get manga trap cards we might actually get... Booby Trap E. The PK of Shadow Veil reprint included.

Maybe they'll place the Manga traps at the end like the Hot RDA monsters in the last set.

Mystic TimeKeeper
16th October 2015, 07:08 AM
1 empty spell card slot. Which is probably Pantom Doom Spear. 4 trap card slots means if we don't get manga trap cards we might actually get... Booby Trap E. The PK of Shadow Veil reprint included.

Maybe they'll place the Manga traps at the end like the Hot RDA monsters in the last set.

Unless they go the less beaten route and the trap Yuto played in the manga becomes monster.

That would feel strange though...

Cheesedude
16th October 2015, 04:40 PM
I'm kind of hoping they do go that route and just make the manga traps into actual monsters, TBH.

I usually don't mind legacy support/expansion of anime archetypes via OCG cards, but it feels...off to me in this case. But that might just be because I'm annoyed Yugo got so much more focus than Yuto (even so, I like Speedroids).

narumaki03
16th October 2015, 05:15 PM
now i can definitely say that my kagemucha knight has its full use in this archtype. thanks for being level 3s.

Akaba Fedoreiji
16th October 2015, 06:18 PM
I read the plot of the Manga thus far, man was it weird ...

I think once PKs have made the migration (see what I did there - the set's called Wing Raiders, migration ?), they ought to be one of those cute little budget Decks like Umbral Horror was. If that does turn out to be the case, I'd certainly be looking to build them myself.

Oh and by the way, is there a thread on here for OP / ED 4 fangirling?

Cheesedude
16th October 2015, 06:31 PM
http://ygorganization.com/forum/showthread.php/277-Arc-V-New-Op-Ed

Akaba Fedoreiji
16th October 2015, 06:59 PM
Much obliged, Mister Administrator. Also, might you (or anyone, for that matter) explain the meaning of those little Field Spell Symbols? Only earlier today mine was orange / yellow and is now grey, apparently.

Dread Kaiser
16th October 2015, 07:01 PM
Much obliged, Mister Administrator. Also, might you (or anyone, for that matter) explain the meaning of those little Field Spell Symbols? Only earlier today mine was orange / yellow and is now grey, apparently.

Gold = person is online
Silver = Offline

Akaba Fedoreiji
16th October 2015, 07:13 PM
I see, thank you Dread. I suppose I appeared silver to myself before because I was in the process of setting up my account.

Dread Kaiser
16th October 2015, 07:14 PM
probably
F5 it