PDA

View Full Version : So WHO'S HYPED?!

Dread Kaiser
17th October 2015, 03:48 AM
Probably a better Idea to make a new thread instead of going all over the place on the V Jump ones

so....just like the name says, WHO'S HYPED?!

I haven't been this excited by V Jump in a LOOOng time, Exodia, more or less THE Iconic monster of the game, finally getting more support
Dark Magician Twins, Kuriboh, Blue-eyes, Gaia Knight...........My Nostalgia boner isn't going anywhere...should contact a doctor

So, what are you hyped/Disappointed about?

Hope in the Interstice
17th October 2015, 03:50 AM
Shouldn't this sort of thing be reserved for the threads detailing the products in question?

But I'm hyped about Exodia. I'm also really looking forward to the Chouryou but that ain't V Jump.

Dread Kaiser
17th October 2015, 03:51 AM
Its spread out over 4 threads and we know its going to go off topic at some point, may as well do it in advanced

Zarkiel
17th October 2015, 03:53 AM
I'm slightly disappointed in quantity, but the quality has made up for it. I was kind of expecting something from shinning victories though.

Dread Kaiser
17th October 2015, 03:55 AM
I'm slightly disappointed in quantity, but the quality has made up for it. I was kind of expecting something from shinning victories though.

Now that you mention it yeah surprising lack of SHIV...I guess BOSH WAS just released and the Millenium pack is more relevant ...

Yuuri
17th October 2015, 04:29 AM

Same here. The Exodia support is...lacking. There is nothing "godly" about the support. I cannot even consider it good. The new Gaia fusion is also pretty useless. The only thing that seems decent is Card of Demise—which should have been released a long time ago—but it has quite a few restrictions that make it nigh useless.

The only good part about this V-Jump leak is the fact we are getting great RR support, and we got a sneak peek at Pendulum Dominion, which is looks quite promising.

Dread Kaiser
17th October 2015, 04:33 AM
Same here. The Exodia support is...lacking. There is nothing "godly" about the support. I cannot even consider it good.

For obvious reason they are being careful with it, but its not bad at all.

Honestly I like it for the fact that it gives you a much more entertaining and interactive way to win with the pieces then the usual DrawDeck.dek

AccelRainbowDashley
17th October 2015, 06:15 AM
I didn't really see anything that stuck out as interesting to me. Glad other people are excited, though.

Mystic TimeKeeper
17th October 2015, 08:14 AM
My hype stopped at Ruri's and never went away from there. I actually read the Exodia with a straight face.

I admit Gaia the Champion made my heart flutter a bit.

Mofiz
17th October 2015, 09:31 AM
This is too much for my nerd boner. I can't handle all this!

Akaba Fedoreiji
17th October 2015, 09:47 AM
I'm not a long time fan in the same sense as you guys (not to say I'm not dedicated) so nostalgia is yet to bite me. That Exodia was very impressive though, as was the Exod trap.

I'm glad there's an opportunity for alternative Exodia Decks now.

Mystic TimeKeeper
17th October 2015, 10:05 AM
I AM a long time fan, but my nostalgia factor was sucked away by 5D's so those are the legacy supports that will strike me the most.

Except if they reboot Neo-Spacians, I'd jump on that instantly.

Akaba Fedoreiji
17th October 2015, 10:25 AM
I AM a long time fan, but my nostalgia factor was sucked away by 5D's so those are the legacy supports that will strike me the most.

Except if they reboot Neo-Spacians, I'd jump on that instantly.

Inb4 neo-neo-spacians = noo-noo-spacians

Yuuri
18th October 2015, 12:55 AM
My hype stopped at Ruri's and never went away from there. I actually read the Exodia with a straight face.

I admit Gaia the Champion made my heart flutter a bit.

This is basically me today. I cannot stop thinking of ways to edit my deck, and which Rank-Up-Magics to add to it.

GG ELDIUS
18th October 2015, 05:52 AM
So we've gotten Red-Eyes, we are about to get Black Luster, then Buster Blader, Exodia stuff, a Blue-Eyes support promo confirmed, and last but not least, more DM/DMG support in the new movie (which will inevitably become cards). The nostalgia hype is real.

TheRamenNoodle
18th October 2015, 06:04 AM
I'm not super hyped, but I'm not really into this game right now. But I do think this stuff is pretty cool tho.

ScionStorm
18th October 2015, 08:24 AM
I'm hype for the thought the Millennium Box might actually contain an Exodia deck. Also hype over Millennium Pack news. Dominion and RR support is cool, but since I don't really play those decks, is less interesting to me.

Finally getting Card of Demise is cool, but I'm still waiting for Attack Guidance Armor and Magical Trick Mirror. I hope the Millennium Pack will have more than 5 new cards. 8-10 would be a good number. And maybe we get Kaiba's last monster card from Battle City.

I'm not surprised at no SHIV news yet. I didn't expect that until next month. Not with all the other stuff coming out. I expect SHIV and SDR2 news next month along with Premium Pack news.

Are we getting a second V-Jump Edition pack this year? That's something I was surprised was not mentioned in this month's news.