Indytotof
17th October 2015, 03:44 PM
Too much Odd-Eyes in one day.

R3QU13M
17th October 2015, 03:54 PM
Well damn...

Mofiz
17th October 2015, 04:22 PM
Aaaand Pendulum Dragon doesn't mean shit anymore, now he is just a single member of a family.

Indytotof
17th October 2015, 04:29 PM
The two "chibis" are scale 1 and 8...

Too much possibility now in a Odd-Eyes/Magician/Entermates.dek

Want to see their effects.

Pendulum
17th October 2015, 09:47 PM
Looking forward to them. I'm expecting great things from the manga. It seems to be on the right lines for hype!

Hope in the Interstice
17th October 2015, 10:06 PM
What I'm looking forward to most of all is the chapter getting translated.

HelixReactor
17th October 2015, 10:21 PM
Seems like Manga Yuya is too cool to even use Magicians. Instead, he goes for a Pure-Eyes deck.

Really curious to see the rest of the effects, and hopefully, we'll be getting these cards very soon.

Yuuri
18th October 2015, 12:53 AM
I am beginning to wonder if running Odd-Eyes will even be relevant once Phantom Dragon is released. Of course, that is if Konami does not butcher it.

Hope in the Interstice
18th October 2015, 01:02 AM
I am beginning to wonder if running Odd-Eyes will even be relevant once Phantom Dragon is released. Of course, that is if Konami does not butcher it.
Of course running Odd-Eyes will be relevant. This is a lot of Odd-Eyes support from the manga; some of it has to be decent at least.

AccelRainbowDashley
18th October 2015, 04:54 AM

Relevant or not I'm sticking by this deck. I'll make it relevant again if I have to.

Dread Kaiser
18th October 2015, 05:40 AM
Relevant or not I'm sticking by this deck. I'll make it relevant again if I have to.

What She said

Hope in the Interstice
18th October 2015, 05:48 AM
What She said
It's saddening that Konami won't make generic Scale 8s. What the hell are they afraid of?

Passerby
18th October 2015, 08:53 AM
Probably making Drulers 2.0. Oh wait, Clowns already accomplished that, didn't they? Really, I don't understand why they don't make generic scale 8's or even at least restricted 9's. They seem so content making broken Rank 4 engine support. Why not give other levels and stuff love?

I really just like having a level 5 Odd-Eyes. Opens up more possible synchro plays with Noble Dragon Magician for Level 8. Well, provided its effects and (possible) scale restrictions aren't bad. Scale 1 is okay I guess. Peasant does low-scaling better for now. Level 3 Odd-Eyes is nice too for Level 4 plays with Tuning Magician. May or may not be the best options for now, but it works to squeeze a bit more recursion out of Noble Dragon until we eventually have better.

(Level 8 Odd-Eyes pls)

JoJoToast
18th October 2015, 09:22 AM
Well Qlips have a bunch of restricted scale 9's and D/D has 2 scale 10's (Kepler and the new one) and then there's always La Panda ;)

Passerby
18th October 2015, 10:22 AM
Hmm, fair enough. That's true, Toast.

Pendulum
18th October 2015, 10:54 AM
What I'm looking forward to most of all is the chapter getting translated.

That too.
This manga looks promising. In story (despite I've only seen pictures) and in cards.

Dread Kaiser
18th October 2015, 02:05 PM
It's saddening that Konami won't make generic Scale 8s. What the hell are they afraid of?

Rank 7 abuse?

Also Dragonpit and Vein magicians, not exactly generic but close enough

Mofiz
18th October 2015, 03:24 PM
What She said

If it was that easy, I would have made Synchros relevant long ago. Keep dreaming pal.