PDA

View Full Version : Ruling question: How does card of demise resolve?

Swampertmaster
22nd October 2015, 10:51 AM
Suppose I activate card of demise and during the end phase of that same turn I control a Yosenju kama 1, does kama 1 go back to the hand only to be discarded or does demise check for the discard before kama 1 comes back to my hand?

EBongo
22nd October 2015, 12:48 PM
It's probably the same as with Bujin Yamato, where you can dodge an Effect Veiler by waiting for the effect negation to run out. (Both have "during your End Phase" in their effect).
So, you can choose the order in which the card effects activate and resolve.

JoJoToast
24th October 2015, 04:55 AM
Yeah Kama 1 won't be discarded, it's sorta like with Monolith and Into the Void where Void resolves and then Monolith draws.

ARKhaven
24th October 2015, 02:49 PM
It's probably the same as with Bujin Yamato, where you can dodge an Effect Veiler by waiting for the effect negation to run out. (Both have "during your End Phase" in their effect).
So, you can choose the order in which the card effects activate and resolve.

Veiler now states end of turn, not end phase. Yamato gets screwed over with it now. As a fellow Bujin player, this is the current ruling iirc.

Redshift
14th November 2015, 04:30 PM
It is best not to ask questions about this card until it is officially released in Japan. For all we know, the proxy could have different text. It's happened before.