PDA

View Full Version : (SD30) Pendulum Domination

NeoArkadia
9th September 2015, 11:04 PM
Structure Deck -Pendulum Domination- (Non-Finalized Name)
1000 Yen
December 12nd, 2015
43 Cards

A new "Pendulum Summon" Deck based on "Akaba Reiji" has appeared!

● The latest Preconstructed Deck Series product "Pendulum Domination" (Non-Finalized Name) has appeared!
● Centered around "Pendulum Summons" with an image based on the rival, "Akaba Reiji", it's a Deck that allows you to enjoy a variety of other Summoning methods!
● Along with a Trump Card, it has many higher rarity foil cards, that should appeal to both newbies and younger players (2 Ultra Rare, 3 Super Rares and 6 Parallel Commons)
● It reprints a bunch of useful and expensive cards, which meet the needs of both newer and older players!

Duelist Card Protector "Pendulum Domination (Non-Finalized Name)"
350 Yen
55 Sleeves

● Card Protectors appear with a Design featuring the main monster of Structure Deck "Pendulum Domination (Non-Finalized Name)"!
● There are 55 Protectors, perfect for keeping your Deck safe.
● They're great for protecting the cards important to you in actual game play and storing them.

Amaryllis
10th September 2015, 10:51 AM
I for one am looking forward to December 12nd. I believe it comes after December 11rd, which itself follows December 10st.

But seriously, if this does for D/D what Master of Pendulum did to Magicians, then...god help us all, frankly.

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 05:54 AM
I for one am looking forward to December 12nd. I believe it comes after December 11rd, which itself follows December 10st.

But seriously, if this does for D/D what Master of Pendulum did to Magicians, then...god help us all, frankly.
At this point, Reiji feels like the most powerful and competent rival of them all.

Blue
14th September 2015, 05:57 AM
At this point, Reiji feels like the most powerful and competent rival of them all.

quoted for truth.

Though will all the foreshadowing in general with the Akaba family it seems like right when Reiji is ontop of the world he's gonna get cut down by who he least expects.

Going back on topic. Who thinks this is going to be where the rest of the world is going to get all of those D/D promos japan has gotten?

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 06:19 AM
Just give us more D/D synchros please.

Jeaus/DarkMaelstrom
14th September 2015, 10:50 AM
quoted for truth.

Though will all the foreshadowing in general with the Akaba family it seems like right when Reiji is ontop of the world he's gonna get cut down by who he least expects.

Going back on topic. Who thinks this is going to be where the rest of the world is going to get all of those D/D promos japan has gotten?

...It can't be Reira... His Mother?

Blue
14th September 2015, 03:45 PM

Yessssss. D'arc made the deck so much better. Tell is ok I guess.

What king could they use for a new synchro though I wonder.

...It can't be Reira... His Mother?

It's totally Reira. They're setting it up too perfectly.

Think about it. Reira is starting to get his own desires and personality. He's already ran away from Reiji once. It just takes the correct persuasion from the wrong person and you too could end up with your very own Akaba Reiji trading card.

TenseiPatu
15th September 2015, 03:53 AM
I need this so much, I've wanted D/Ds ever since Reiji first dueled and I hope they don't screw us over by leaving important cards out.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 04:07 AM

Give us D/D God DAMN ANYTHING

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 04:09 AM
Give us D/D God DAMN ANYTHING

At this point, why not.

TheRamenNoodle
15th September 2015, 04:47 AM
Have power design the cards. I don't care. I just want them to be good.

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 04:48 AM

Lets not get Crazy here, I'd like them to not get Emergency banned.

Hope in the Interstice
15th September 2015, 04:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Kcrmdeq.png
I do not care what drugs you are taking; he should never design a card. Ever.

TheRamenNoodle
15th September 2015, 04:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Kcrmdeq.png
I do not care what drugs you are taking; he should never design a card. Ever.

Nobody can stop PROGRESS™!

Seriously tho, you guys here on ygorg take what he says too seriously. He's only half-serious for the most part.

Michelle
15th September 2015, 04:56 AM

Ah you're also here.

Yuuri
15th September 2015, 07:20 PM
Personally, after seeing how the Pendulum Magician cards are holding up in the current meta, I fear what could be in store for the D/D archetype.