PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V Episode 79 Discussion

Cheesedude
24th October 2015, 04:38 PM
So, this is one of those cases where we can more or less determine exactly how the rest of this duel is going to go just based on what we know from the previews and how the field looked at the end of the last episode. The only real question is how Shinji gets Asuza back on the field (and he should have two in-hand cards to work with to do so).

Putting that aside, we're getting something close to an Accel Synchro this episode from Shinji. Asuza is a Synchro Tuner and the website showed a new Bee Force Synchro for him that requires a Synchro Tuner. It doesn't need non-Tuner Synchro Monsters though, just other Bee Force monsters. So its a much more reasonable requirement for an Accel Synchro, similar to how Shun's RUMs are more streamlined and easier to use than the Rank-Ups in ZEXAL. So I'm very much hoping this is still actually called an Accel Synchro.

Mofiz
24th October 2015, 05:11 PM
So, this is one of those cases where we can more or less determine exactly how the rest of this duel is going to go just based on what we know from the previews and how the field looked at the end of the last episode. The only real question is how Shinji gets Asuza back on the field (and he should have two in-hand cards to work with to do so).

Putting that aside, we're getting something close to an Accel Synchro this episode from Shinji. Asuza is a Synchro Tuner and the website showed a new Bee Force Synchro for him that requires a Synchro Tuner. It doesn't need non-Tuner Synchro Monsters though, just other Bee Force monsters. So its a much more reasonable requirement for an Accel Synchro, similar to how Shun's RUMs are more streamlined and easier to use than the Rank-Ups in ZEXAL. So I'm very much hoping this is still actually called an Accel Synchro.

Accel Synchros are about using Synchros only. We already had Regular Synchros using Synchro non-Tuners and people didn't mind it but suddenly Bruno makes something new and everything is like "A Synchro Summon using Synchro Monsters OMG!!!11!1!!"
Also Accel Synchros are way too awesome for some side character like Shinji. If we ever get an Accel Synchro it should be done by Yuugo, Yuya, Reiji or a sudden Yusei that will probably never come.

LolsterXD97
24th October 2015, 05:18 PM

For me Accel Synchro it is explicity when the Materials are "1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters". Hama is "1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 or more "Bee Force" non-Tuners monsters" so it isn't an Accel Synchro, the same for Kusanagi (Which has its lore unseen, but Crow didn't call it an Accel Synchro) and Goyo King (Which was Summoned with 2 Defenders and Juttle Fighter, so screwing the Accel Synchro part) which have similar requirements (I wonder if they will add the sub-type "Accel Synchro" like with 5ds Anime to identify these). Yugo or Yuya with Yugo absorbed should be the ones to Accel Synchro first, or if in an impossible case Yusei appears.

Cheesedude
24th October 2015, 05:22 PM
I'd say an Accel Synchro's primary attribute is that it uses a Synchro Tuner. A Rank-Up's primary attribute is that it....Ranks something up.

Using just the Synchro Tuner and not other Synchro Monsters is way to make the mechanic actually maybe usable outside of Quasar-loop BS. Which is more or less what they did with RUM, too.

The RUMs in ARC-V are fundamentally different from the ones in ZEXAL, taking some attributes from Quick Chaos and The Seventh One and combining them into an something that's actually usuable, at the expense of being specific to Raidraptors. In addition, they don't summon upgraded forms, they just jump Ranks like Astral Force and use monsters that seemed to already exist.

"You just need a Synchro Tuner" would do much the same for Accel Synchro, I think. Even if they don't call it Accel Synchro, which I hope they will. At the very least, I think this is the closes we're going to get to an Accel Synchro in ARC-V. And Shinji having one indicates to me that perhaps he's more important than we thought.

Dread Kaiser
24th October 2015, 05:46 PM
Honestly, I don't expect an Actual Accel Synchro, as seen in 5D's, to happen given the reaction to Rank-up was basically "Oh hey we don't have that here"
if it does make a reappearance, It isn't going to have the same Gravity it did in 5D's, So like Rank-up I doubt much attention will be paid to it or for it to have any real significance beyond "That's different"

Also Don't forget the real mark of an Accel Synchro in the anime was the Opponents Turn Synchro summon, remember that was originally a property of the Accel Synchro (and was Spell Speed 2 to boot), not an effect of the Synchro tuner.

Mofiz
24th October 2015, 07:46 PM
I'd say an Accel Synchro's primary attribute is that it uses a Synchro Tuner.
It isn't.

http://i.imgur.com/KozJlFA.png

ScionStorm
24th October 2015, 09:35 PM
Well Yuya did give us the first optional Contact Fusion monster...

KingJinzo
24th October 2015, 10:00 PM
Well, in 5D's, an Accel Synchro requires all materials to be Synchro Monsters. And in 5D's, all Accel Synchros can only be done during Riding Duels because it requires high-speed. Another requirement is the Clear Mind. Whenever somebody did an Accel Synchro, they disappeared in a kind of wormhole for a few seconds and the usually reappeared behind the opponent (not always from behind). Yusei failed once to perform an Accel Synchro because he lacked the Clear Mind at that time.

Pendulum
24th October 2015, 10:05 PM
Well Yuya did give us the first optional Contact Fusion monster...

It is opcional only in OCG/TCG. It isn't in the anime.

Cheesedude
24th October 2015, 11:09 PM
Well, in 5D's, an Accel Synchro requires all materials to be Synchro Monsters. And in 5D's, all Accel Synchros can only be done during Riding Duels because it requires high-speed. Another requirement is the Clear Mind. Whenever somebody did an Accel Synchro, they disappeared in a kind of wormhole for a few seconds and the usually reappeared behind the opponent (not always from behind). Yusei failed once to perform an Accel Synchro because he lacked the Clear Mind at that time.

You guys seem to be missing the point.

That is all entirely true. For 5D's.

It doesn't have to be the case here.

LolsterXD97
24th October 2015, 11:21 PM
I'd say an Accel Synchro's primary attribute is that it uses a Synchro Tuner. A Rank-Up's primary attribute is that it....Ranks something up.

Using just the Synchro Tuner and not other Synchro Monsters is way to make the mechanic actually maybe usable outside of Quasar-loop BS. Which is more or less what they did with RUM, too.

The RUMs in ARC-V are fundamentally different from the ones in ZEXAL, taking some attributes from Quick Chaos and The Seventh One and combining them into an something that's actually usuable, at the expense of being specific to Raidraptors. In addition, they don't summon upgraded forms, they just jump Ranks like Astral Force and use monsters that seemed to already exist.

"You just need a Synchro Tuner" would do much the same for Accel Synchro, I think. Even if they don't call it Accel Synchro, which I hope they will. At the very least, I think this is the closes we're going to get to an Accel Synchro in ARC-V. And Shinji having one indicates to me that perhaps he's more important than we thought.

If with "Raidraptors" they managed to make RUM "generic" (Since they still need to be "Raidraptors" to Rank-Up sucefully), I wonder how they are going to do it with Accel Synchro. The "Accel Synchros" (Since they lack the "+ 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters" for Hama and "1 Tuner Synchro Monster" for King) we have are "Goyo King", "Kusanagi" and "Hama", each of which are exclusive to their own Archetypes in the Anime, but then they made "Goyo King" generic irl, so I hope they make the other ones too, especially Hama since it is very good for battiling.

Hope in the Interstice
24th October 2015, 11:23 PM
If with "Raidraptors" they managed to make RUM "generic" (Since they still need to be "Raidraptors" to Rank-Up sucefully), I wonder how they are going to do it with Accel Synchro. The "Accel Synchros" (Since they lack the "+ 1 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters) we have are "Goyo King", "Kusanagi" and "Hama", each of which are exclusive to their own Archetypes in the Anime, but then they made "Goyo King" generic irl, so I hope they make the other ones too, especially Hama since it is very good for battiling.
Who's Hama?

ScionStorm
24th October 2015, 11:25 PM
They could always Assault Mode 2.0

LolsterXD97
24th October 2015, 11:26 PM
Who's Hama?

Shinji's level 8 Synchro which he is summoning in 79: "Bee Force - Hama The Evil Crushing Bow" which has as one of the requirements "1 Synchro Tuner monster + 1 or more "Bee Force" non-Tuner monsters" making it a pseudo Accel Synchro.

Zarkiel
25th October 2015, 03:53 AM
So I think I have a good idea on how the rest of the duel is going to go. Shinji's going to play something that lets him revive his card, make some statement on how you can't keep the commons down, summon the new synchro, deal enough damage to leave yuya with 500 or yuya survives with action card. then yuya goes, draws tuning magician, has some existential crisis, goes demon eyes, summons synchro, gets gap power. wins. insert other random character dialoge, probably something with sora. It gets too predictable at some points.

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 08:59 AM
You guys seem to be missing the point.

That is all entirely true. For 5D's.

It doesn't have to be the case here.

Accel Synchro is something that was created in 5D's. If you ignore their Definition and make your own, I could also just say that Accel Synchro requires a Winged Beast Type Tuner and a LIGHT non-Tuner.

Hope in the Interstice
25th October 2015, 09:01 AM
Accel Synchro is something that was created in 5D's. If you ignore their Definition and make your own, I could also just say that Accel Synchro requires a Winged Beast Type Tuner and a LIGHT non-Tuner.
Same goes for Riding Duels, does it not?

ScionStorm
25th October 2015, 09:05 AM
I thought that by definition, Accel Synchro was the process of Synchro summoning by specifically using two Synchro monsters in which one had to also be a Tuner. Likewise, a Delta Accel Synchro requires three Synchros with one of them also being a Tuner.

I would go only so far in classifying what Crow does as a pseudo-Accel because his Synchros are not Tuner naturally. His Synchros gain the Tuner type as an effect that only activates if certain requirements are met.

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 09:12 AM
Same goes for Riding Duels, does it not?

The 5D's Manga also had Riding Duels and they didn't use anything like Speed Spells but had their own weird bs. The core point of a Riding Duel is card games on motorcycles which is the only thing that got adapted in Arc V. Accel Synchro was only part of 5D's Anime, had a clear definition and I hightly doubt that Arc V will just change this, especially not for a no-name side character with a no-name Deck like Shinji and his Bees. Also Crow already did use Synchro Tuners and nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought that by definition, Accel Synchro was the process of Synchro summoning by specifically using two Synchro monsters in which one had to also be a Tuner. Likewise, a Delta Accel Synchro requires three Synchros with one of them also being a Tuner.

See Antinomys quote, the second creator of Accel Synchro.

ScionStorm
25th October 2015, 09:23 AM
Likewise, Shinji's Synchro doesn't ask for the Accel Synchro requirements (1 Tuner Synchro monster + 1 Non-Tuner Synchro monster) The BF material is not required to be a Synchro monster. I feel like there should be a different name for this kind of Synchro summon.

Can the Dub re-name Shinji's cards Bee Soldiers so we can nickname his deck the BS deck? ;P

Mystic TimeKeeper
25th October 2015, 09:43 AM
How do you do spoiler tags? I want to talk about the episode but I don't want to spoil to people that have yet to watch.

Granted that if you mind spoilers this page should not be visited but...

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 09:48 AM
How do you do spoiler tags? I want to talk about the episode but I don't want to spoil to people that have yet to watch.

Granted that if you mind spoilers this page should not be visited but...

Where do you watch them, the site I watch them on needs longer to upload.

Mystic TimeKeeper
25th October 2015, 10:14 AM
http://up.b9dm.com/

Found it on the comment section of Disqus once.

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 10:20 AM
http://up.b9dm.com/

Found it on the comment section of Disqus once.

Nice, thanks

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 10:49 AM
Well, I wasn't hyped for Arc V like this forever. Good job.

Mystic TimeKeeper
25th October 2015, 10:51 AM
That smile.

Not saying anything else.

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 10:53 AM
That smile.

Not saying anything else.

Worth more than anything Shinji did so far. Also (little Spoiler) I like the Anime Effect better than what we got in RL.

KingJinzo
25th October 2015, 11:56 AM
Even Yuya has Monster Reborn. Everyone except Yusei has Monster Reborn.

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 12:00 PM
Even Yuya has Monster Reborn. Everyone except Yusei has Monster Reborn.

Speed Spells and stuff.

yshipster
25th October 2015, 01:08 PM
Why does Selena care that much about Yuya? In my opinion that does not fit her character...

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 01:43 PM
Why does Selena care that much about Yuya? In my opinion that does not fit her character...

Because she isn't a heartless bitch.

KingJinzo
25th October 2015, 02:00 PM
Speed Spells and stuff.

Yusei has a deck for regular duels. Without Speed Spells.

LolsterXD97
25th October 2015, 02:03 PM
Tuning Magician so cute animated *faints*
*Recovers from the floor* Did Yuya use Monster Reborn?
*Faints again seeing that Enlightenment Paladin was nerfed too*
*Recovers when Jack Atlas smiled*

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 02:03 PM
Yusei has a deck for regular duels. Without Speed Spells.

And he used it only a few times. Not enough to judge if he has Reborn or not.

KingJinzo
25th October 2015, 02:21 PM
And he used it only a few times. Not enough to judge if he has Reborn or not.

He used his ground deck in 24 duels. And he used his Riding Duel deck in 31 duels. That's not few at all.

KingJinzo
25th October 2015, 03:05 PM
We all know that the general citizens of City are assholes. The Commons hate Yuya now, while he has become a pet hero for the Tops. (Man, he can't take a break.) This reminds me of Code Geass, where I hate both, Britannians and the Japanese and don't care about them; I'm just on Lelouch's side. Of course, I'm only on Yuya's side.
Brittannia = Tops. Area Eleven = Commons.
Both sides are shit.

Torrendous
25th October 2015, 03:32 PM
At the very least, Yuya's proven that burning yourself for 400 twice isn't useless inside of a very specific setup. But this is the anime, so whatever.

Also, that sound that Roger makes after Yuya Synchro Summons for the first time...

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 06:11 PM
He used his ground deck in 24 duels. And he used his Riding Duel deck in 31 duels. That's not few at all.

Lol, your serious? Most of them weren't even "duels".

9 of them were flashbacks. We literally only saw Junk Warrior in those.
5 Duels only lasted 2 of his Turns. And most of them were about summoning Junk Warrior, nothing that really showed his Deck.
1 lasted 3 of his Turns
1 was with the Old Geezers Deck
1 was with the other prisoners cards (I guess you took those two out of count)
1 was with the kids cards against Heitmann (also didn't last long)

Remaining 8. Not much.

He also changed it over the time btw

KingJinzo
25th October 2015, 08:37 PM
I didn't even count the prison duels.

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 09:18 PM
I didn't even count the prison duels.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yusei_Fudo's_Decks

KingJinzo
25th October 2015, 09:36 PM
I did look up on that side when I posted the comment. I purposely leave the prison duels out.

Mofiz
25th October 2015, 09:38 PM
But you still counted the flashback "duels" in which he had a maximum duel time of 15 seconds and only used Junk Warrior..against every 9 opponents. and the most other duels lasted 2 turns (also often junk warrior spam) so you couldn't really see his decks

Never thought I would manage it to miss the topic that far..

ScionStorm
25th October 2015, 10:12 PM
I wonder if Yuya gets a second original Synchro monster it turns out to be a Synchro-Tuner. So when he gets Clear Wing... Accel!

KingJinzo
25th October 2015, 10:25 PM
My original point was that he didn't have few ground duels with his ground deck at all, no matter how short they are, not if we saw the enough cards of his ground deck. I know your point, but my point is a different topic than your point.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if Yuya gets a second original Synchro monster it turns out to be a Synchro-Tuner. So when he gets Clear Wing... Accel!

I think Accel Synchro and Rank-Up will be exclusive to Yugo and Yuto among the Yus.

ScionStorm
25th October 2015, 11:02 PM
When did Yuto use Rank-Up?

LolsterXD97
25th October 2015, 11:58 PM

I guess we can call Break Sword a pseudo Rank-Up because of his only effect in the Anime (Summoning Materials for Dark Rebellion). Also thakns to Yuto's influence, we can also consider Xiansheng and Xiangke a pseudo form of Ranking-Up too (Since it allowed Dark Rebellion to have a level and also boost it to Odd-Eyes' one and combine them into that OTK Machine called Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon). I'm still waiting for a Speedroid Synchro Tuner and an evolution of Clear Wing for Yugo/Yuya.

KingJinzo
26th October 2015, 12:15 AM

He didn't. But if he comes back again, he probably will Rank-Up Dark Rebellion.

Mofiz
26th October 2015, 12:27 AM
He didn't. But if he comes back again, he probably will Rank-Up Dark Rebellion.

Too bad Yuya was way ahead of him. And probably did three times more than anything he would do.

Zarkiel
27th October 2015, 08:57 AM
Yuya's probably going to get some crazy pendulum monster to do ridiculous things with synchro summoning. Wouldn't suprise me if they got a pendulum to turn dark rebellion into a tuner and give it levels. I'm just slightly disappointed in the lack of berserk mode. I'm curious if yuya will duel sergey in the semi's. Who knows, just get to the winged beast battle and show me my new blackwings.

Sotavento
27th October 2015, 08:22 PM
Did anyone even pay attention to Shinji's speeches becoming more and more violent the further the duel was going?

He does want power. I'm glad he got rekt and learned his place.

Mofiz
27th October 2015, 09:07 PM
Yuya is the biggest retard I've seen. He could have used Monster Reborn to summon back Entermate Warrio Tiger, Pendulum Summon Silver Claw and go for Dark Rebellion instead. He would have inflicted 4500 Damage + 1200 of Time Sword Magician...

Sanokal
27th October 2015, 09:26 PM
All right, now that I'm finally awake and sorted, it's time to review this episode.

The climax went pretty much as everyone was expecting, but seeing it play out is what makes it fun. To my eternal surprise, it actually took Yuya a few turns to get Enlightenment Paladin out. And speaking of Paladin, what a monster. It's been too long since we had a powerful Spellcaster used by the main protagonist...and let's be honest, before it was announced, who would have expected it rather than another dragon?

Shinji is thankfully cleared up even more in this episode. Let's not forget; he's a genuinely nice guy with a serious revenge problem and a little too much idealism. Sadly, Roger is right; the Commons are all bark and no bite overall. But the past few episodes confirm that he doesn't want to be a queen bee - he wants to drag the Tops down to their level. His deck trots out some nice surprises this episode too. Speaking of surprises, who saw Monster Reborn coming, eh? Loved seeing that old glory.

Sadly though, the Commons are gonna be pissed next episode from the looks of things, and Roger remains a very good antagonist. Evil genius, that old bugger. Yuya is likely to score with the Tops rather than the Commons. That being said, I have a feeling that Crow won't hate him too much, and I immensely enjoyed seeing his thoughts this episode. Selena too, I'm still surprised at how much I like her given that I used to hate her guts when she first appeared. Yuya's debate with Shinji rings true with most of the debates that he's had so far; yet one could argue that Shinji would be the kind of guy that listen. Alas, it is not to be.

All in all, a fun watch and likely a future summary for me to write. Plot time next episode, thank heavens Zuzu is all right.

Sanokal

Mystic TimeKeeper
27th October 2015, 09:45 PM
Yuya is the biggest retard I've seen. He could have used Monster Reborn to summon back Entermate Warrio Tiger, Pendulum Summon Silver Claw and go for Dark Rebellion instead. He would have inflicted 4500 Damage + 1200 of Time Sword Magician...

It could have.

It wouldn't have been nearly as satisfying as morally bitch-slapping all the audience by using that card they called useless in the flashiest way to bring a Fudo-Style comeback victory involving a Twin-Bladed Badass Magician Synchro that managed to surprise everyone including "know-all" Reiji of all people and with Jack's smile as a topping, but yes, it could have.

Mofiz
27th October 2015, 10:16 PM
It could have.

It wouldn't have been nearly as satisfying as morally bitch-slapping all the audience by using that card they called useless in the flashiest way to bring a Fudo-Style comeback victory involving a Twin-Bladed Badass Magician Synchro that managed to surprise everyone including "know-all" Reiji of all people and with Jack's smile as a topping, but yes, it could have.

Yes, and I'm glad he did but why did he act like he was losing and he had no options and stuff. He was too dense to see the option of summoning a Rank 4.
Even the most retarded kid on ygopro can do that
Even the most retarded kid on ygopro DOES do that
The most retarded kid on ygopro does nothing BUT that

Mystic TimeKeeper
27th October 2015, 10:20 PM
Yes, and I'm glad he did but why did he act like he was losing and he had no options and stuff. He was too dense to see the option of summoning a Rank 4.

Trauma.

Last time he used Rank 4 on someone Jack completely devastated him and his self-esteem so he might have felt his gaze upon him.

Mofiz
27th October 2015, 10:25 PM
Trauma.

Last time he used Rank 4 on someone Jack completely devastated him and his self-esteem so he might have felt his gaze upon him.

Why doesn't that work in RL... Oh right, in RL Rank 4 doesn't lose in the first place

LolsterXD97
27th October 2015, 10:26 PM

I guess he learnt he cannot make people egao with a Dragon that would wreck its opponent's motorcycle like with Karate Guy, so instead he used the most cute Magician believed bad for a badass Synchro Summon.

Mystic TimeKeeper
27th October 2015, 10:27 PM
Why doesn't that work in RL... Oh right, in RL Rank 4 doesn't lose in the first place

Rank 4 loses only to Pendulum.

Then Pendulum loses to Rank 4 Pendulum.

And the circle of life is complete

Mofiz
27th October 2015, 10:29 PM
I guess he learnt he cannot make people egao with a Dragon that would wreck its opponent's motorcycle like with Karate Guy, so instead he used the most cute Magician believed bad for a badass Synchro Summon.

I think the audience would have reacted the same way anyway.
The commons being upset because of Shinjis lost.
The tops being happy becuase of the upset commons.

The only difference here was Jean having an Orgasm and Jack having facial expression.

- - - Updated - - -

There is Pendulum without Rank 4? Even Magician Decks did nothing but spamming Rank 4 + Apex and Unicorn.

Mystic TimeKeeper
27th October 2015, 10:34 PM
There is Pendulum without Rank 4? Even Magician Decks did nothing but spamming Rank 4 + Apex and Unicorn.

Yes there it is. It's called casual playing.

LolsterXD97
27th October 2015, 10:35 PM

But what makes Pendulum even more op? Rank 4 (Fucking irony right?). So the power level scale would be this way:
Rank 4 < Pendulum < Pendulum Rank 4 < Pendulum Clownblade (Therefore more ridiculous R4NK)

Mofiz
27th October 2015, 10:38 PM
Yes there it is. It's called casual playing.

Let me rephrase that. There is relevant Pendulum without Rank 4?
Casual Rank 4 doesn't even piss me off anymore (except first turn S0) so I counted those out in the first place.

Mystic TimeKeeper
27th October 2015, 10:41 PM
Casual Rank 4 doesn't even piss me off anymore (except first turn S0) so I counted those out in the first place.

I'd say D/D/D but they spam Fusions like Pendulums and use Pendulums like they were fusions.

Then there's Majespecters that in my experience I never saw them touching the extra except one time I brutally murdered their plays with my raptors.

Mofiz
27th October 2015, 10:44 PM
I'd say D/D/D but they spam Fusions like Pendulums and use Pendulums like they were fusions.

Then there's Majespecters that in my experience I never saw them touching the extra except one time I brutally murdered their plays with my raptors.

>D/Ds
>Pendulum
Choose one. I'm serious, this is the most non Pendulum Pendulum Deck I've ever seen. It's basically Fusion OTK with Valkyrie. Though that may change now with the new support (likely not, Swiral Slime is a better Pendulum Mechanic than Pendulums)

Majespectors do have a full Extra Deck but until they need it, they Tempested the opponent to ragequits anyway.

Mystic TimeKeeper
27th October 2015, 10:47 PM
Like I said, I WOULD have said D/D/D, but they really are pendulums just for the sake of plot, and maybe to have some additional effect, I really agree with you in this.

Sanokal
27th October 2015, 11:05 PM
Or he didn't think of it in time. Get over it y'all.

Cannot believe that I just used "y'all"...

Sanokal

KingJinzo
28th October 2015, 12:11 AM

He got the enlightenment from Tuning Magician first before he could come to the Dark Rebellion conclusion. He was still in the middle of the thought progress.

KingKaash
28th October 2015, 12:46 AM

Question. Will Number S0: Hope Zexal ever be released in America as a card?

Dyson Sphere
28th October 2015, 01:22 AM

him, and beatrice next ocg bosh imports?

Sanokal
28th October 2015, 01:48 AM

Probably. We usually get the cards in its series.

In all seriousness, enough of the R4nk whining. We hear it enough in the forums where it's actually a subject, we don't need it in an episode discussion that doesn't even focus on it.

Sanokal

KingKaash
28th October 2015, 09:01 PM
him, and beatrice next ocg bosh imports?

I hope so! Is that how America gets cards released in OCG first?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably. We usually get the cards in its series.

In all seriousness, enough of the R4nk whining. We hear it enough in the forums where it's actually a subject, we don't need it in an episode discussion that doesn't even focus on it.

Sanokal

I wasn't complaining about Rank 4 tho? And yea that was my quick question. Let's stick to episodes in this discussion please

Sanokal
28th October 2015, 11:13 PM
I hope so! Is that how America gets cards released in OCG first?

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't complaining about Rank 4 tho? And yea that was my quick question. Let's stick to episodes in this discussion please

It was a general statement.

Sanokal