PDA

View Full Version : [ARC-V] Episode 80 Summary

Organization Messenger
24th October 2015, 10:10 PM
24th October 2015 10:00 PM

[ARC-V] Episode 80 Summary (http://ygorganization.com/arc5ep80/)
Episode 80: 次元を越えた再会 – Jigen o Koeta Saikai (The Reunion that Transcends Dimensions)
Roger cordially praises Yuya for winning his Duel. Seeing this, Shinji and the Commons begin to suspect that there’s a connection between Yuya and Roger. On the other hand, Yuya chases after Sora…

Summary:
Roger cordially praises Yuya for winning his Duel. Seeing this, Shinji and the Commons begin to suspect that there’s a connection between Yuya and Roger. In order to look for Sora, Yuya escapes from the Duel Palace. And then, the two friends who are finally reunited…!?
Cast:
Sakaki Yuya
Hiiragi Yuzu/Serena
Kurosaki Shun
Crow Hogan
Amanda
Frank
Tanner
Shinji
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Reira
Jean-Michel Roger
Gael
Azul
Bordeaux
Melissa Claire
Sam
Extras
Akaba Leo
Shiun’in Sora
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/arc5ep80/)

Mofiz
24th October 2015, 11:06 PM
Shinji really pisses me off. Along with Crow. Why couldn't he stay a badass character with a I'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrin cessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPretty Princess Deck but had to become an annoying wimp.

Right..... That thing.

Pendulum
24th October 2015, 11:18 PM
That Deck, though.
I don't like Shinji either. And Crow could be more like 5Ds', yeah. And Jack could also be more like his 5Ds' counterpart.
But we still don't know the story behind them in Arc-V. ... Arc-V is moving very slowly.

Swampertmaster
24th October 2015, 11:51 PM
I smell a plot dump coming up.

ScionStorm
24th October 2015, 11:52 PM
I want more Chojiro episodes.

The series started picking up speed around this same time last year.

Destiny91
25th October 2015, 12:04 AM
As part of the plot we won't know why Yusei does not appear in Arc-V until the very end of the anime.

- - - Updated - - -

I want more Chojiro episodes.

The series started picking up speed around this same time last year.

I want to see more Gongenzaka duels

More SHS souls and tuners

yshipster
25th October 2015, 12:24 AM
As part of the plot we won't know why Yusei does not appear in Arc-V until the very end of the anime.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see more Gongenzaka duels

More SHS souls and tuners

That will happen for sure, since, as far as I remember, SHS Swordmaster Musashi was confirmed for the anime when he was revealed.

On the other hand, Shinji will lose to Yuya and should be send underground, so how can he know about Jean praising Yuya when he is down there?

Anyways, we'll enter the finals soon, and this time no Reiji can make a Battle Royal of them, so the story should be speeding up around christmas/new year...

Johnny
25th October 2015, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE=ScionStorm;7951]I want more Chojiro episodes.

Good luck with that

Destiny91
25th October 2015, 12:34 AM
That will happen for sure, since, as far as I remember, SHS Swordmaster Musashi was confirmed for the anime when he was revealed.

On the other hand, Shinji will lose to Yuya and should be send underground, so how can he know about Jean praising Yuya when he is down there?

Anyways, we'll enter the finals soon, and this time no Reiji can make a Battle Royal of them, so the story should be speeding up around christmas/new year...

The same that happened with Kalin seeing the cop praising Yusei and misundertooding it. Roger will surely praise Yuya as the guards take Shinji of the stadium, and he will see it.

Destiny91
25th October 2015, 12:39 AM
On the other hand, I'm almost sure that Crow's duel with Shun will somehow restore Shun's trust in other people that was lost during the duel with Dennis.

The Wikia summary from EP 81 makes it obvious:

"Is Crow an enemy or a friend?" In order to find out, Shay starts his fierce clash with Crow!!

ScionStorm
25th October 2015, 12:50 AM
Shinji vs. Chojiro

ENJOY the damn Duel, Shinji!

LolsterXD97
25th October 2015, 12:54 AM
Shinji vs. Chojiro

ENJOY the damn Duel, Shinji!

I imagine Shinji would heat up the Commons with that duel saying something like: "Look at this man! He was the cause of this Friendship Cup being invented that makes that we ourselves doom our friends one after another and also serve as entertainement for these Tops!"

SynjoDeonecros
25th October 2015, 01:07 AM
Shay is getting ridiculous with his suions. Next, he'll suspect that Yuya's goggles are secretly in league with the Academia.

LolsterXD97
25th October 2015, 01:09 AM
Shay is getting ridiculous with his suions. Next, he'll suspect that Yuya's goggles are secretly in league with the Academia.

Nah, he will suspect at Reira by being too cute, like Sora (And if we consider his backstory of being a dueling machine thanks to his ideal mother).

Yuuri
25th October 2015, 11:06 PM
The plot needs more Yuuri.

. . .Oh wait.

In all actuality, Shun has every right to be suious about people after all he has been through. Especially since one of his supposed "comrades" revealed that he was working for Academia.

yshipster
26th October 2015, 01:19 AM
The plot needs more Yuuri.

. . .Oh wait.

In all actuality, Shun has every right to be suious about people after all he has been through. Especially since one of his supposed "comrades" revealed that he was working for Academia.

Also he wasn't suious without any reason. He fought many students from LDS and then Dennis, and recognized that Dennis dueling was way stronger than the others.

On that note, he is the most effective Lancer so far, who won against two Academia agents, while the others could hardly beat any of the normal Academia soldiers (except berserk Yuya). So maybe the others should act a bit more like Shun...

LolsterXD97
26th October 2015, 01:41 AM
Also he wasn't suious without any reason. He fought many students from LDS and then Dennis, and recognized that Dennis dueling was way stronger than the others.

On that note, he is the most effective Lancer so far, who won against two Academia agents, while the others could hardly beat any of the normal Academia soldiers (except berserk Yuya). So maybe the others should act a bit more like Shun...

Yugo isn't an anti social rock and still defeated 3 Soldiers at the same time without even losing LP (But their cards backfired at them).

yshipster
26th October 2015, 02:40 AM
Yugo isn't an anti social rock and still defeated 3 Soldiers at the same time without even losing LP (But their cards backfired at them).

Unfortunately, he isn't a Lancer, and he never will be...

Destiny91
26th October 2015, 02:42 AM
The outcome should be like this

Shun beats Crow in a close duel where he opens up a bit

Yugo beats Serena in a duel where the dialogues will be more important than the duel.

Semi-Finals:
Yuya berserk crushes the duelist crusher
In the other semi finals Shun draws Yugo into a corner and then...Accel Synchro and goodbye Shun

Finals...nothing, academia invasion

Volteccer
26th October 2015, 04:01 AM
Does Shun think Crow intentionally got Yuya caught or something? He's done nothing but help the Lancers this whole time, except sending Gogenzaka to the underground, and that was out of his hands.

Never die
26th October 2015, 05:32 AM
Not to mention Crow is in the position he is in now because he helped the lancers,if he had let them get captured they would root in jail(and he and sinji would be fine) since he even arranged for the break out.Heck things would be fine if Shingo and Selena had listened to him and Yuya when those 2 were simply being reasonable to stay low for a while.

ScionStorm
26th October 2015, 07:22 AM
The break out he arranged was intended only for himself and Shinji. They were seriously going to ditch everybody to rot in that detention facility if the gang hadn't figured out what the two were up to.

narumaki03
26th October 2015, 08:39 PM
Finals...nothing, academia invasion

that's what we were expecting hahaha

Volteccer
26th October 2015, 09:13 PM
Nah, they're hyping the Yuya-Jack rematch too much for that.

Blue
27th October 2015, 01:57 AM
Yeah, sadly we have to go through the whole damn tournament before we get to Academia invading.

KingJinzo
28th October 2015, 12:28 AM
Man, I can't decide who I want to win. Crow or Kurosaki? Kurosaki is a badass, but Crow is Crow. And I like both archetypes, but I'm more a Blackwing player than a R*peraptor player. And I don't know who the next Lancer from the Synchro Dimension should be. I have a problem with 5D's lookalikes joining the main cast, I'm not fond of Tokumatsu, and Shinji becomes worse each episode. If that guy becomes a Lancer, there is plenty of potential character development for him that should not be wasted. Seriously, I would prefer Sergey over Shinji and Tokumatsu, just because he's crazy and hilarious. Or at least, Mukuro Enjou^^

Shinji: "Uuuuh, I'm so poor! The Tops are bad! I'm hungry! I'm angry!"
Yuya: "Shut up! You still have it better than other people! I saw people 'dying' in a war! And I wasn't even there! I saw worse shit than you ever did!"

Man, I want Kurosaki to punch Shinji in the face. Thankfully, Crow is not the type of guy who constantly rants. He's a thief, but not a rebel.

LolsterXD97
28th October 2015, 12:46 AM
Man, I can't decide who I want to win. Crow or Kurosaki? Kurosaki is a badass, but Crow is Crow. And I like both archetypes, but I'm more a Blackwing player than a R*peraptor player. And I don't know who the next Lancer from the Synchro Dimension should be. I have a problem with 5D's lookalikes joining the main cast, I'm not fond of Tokumatsu, and Shinji becomes worse each episode. If that guy becomes a Lancer, there is plenty of potential character development for him that should not be wasted. Seriously, I would prefer Sergey over Shinji and Tokumatsu, just because he's crazy and hilarious. Or at least, Mukuro Enjou^^

Shinji: "Uuuuh, I'm so poor! The Tops are bad! I'm hungry! I'm angry!"
Yuya: "Shut up! You still have it better than other people! I saw people 'dying' in a war! And I wasn't even there! I saw worse shit than you ever did!"

Man, I want Kurosaki to punch Shinji in the face. Thankfully, Crow is not the type of guy who constantly rants. He's a thief, but not a rebel.

Anytime Shun duels plot advances and shit happens, so I expect a nice duel with sexy 3D sequences with him being the winner (For moar plot progression). I expect Crow and possibily Jack to be the only Lancers, since Tokumatsu would be stupid and Shinji just asks for being carded by Academia by trying to rebel in the invasion.

KingJinzo
28th October 2015, 12:59 AM
Anytime Shun duels plot advances and shit happens, so I expect a nice duel with sexy 3D sequences with him being the winner (For moar plot progression). I expect Crow and possibily Jack to be the only Lancers, since Tokumatsu would be stupid and Shinji just asks for being carded by Academia by trying to rebel in the invasion.

True, Kurosaki is the walking plot.

Dyson Sphere
28th October 2015, 01:20 AM

Yugo? i don't think they'll kill him off just yet and that he'll be a lancer

LolsterXD97
28th October 2015, 01:28 AM
Yugo? i don't think they'll kill him off just yet and that he'll be a lancer

I didn't say Yugo, because I'm pretty sure it will be absorbed by Yuya or Yuri, but let's see what will happen with the time.

Voltanis The Adjudicator
28th October 2015, 02:17 AM
Anyone who dislikes Bee Keeper Communist is bourgeoisie Tops scum and needs to be carded for the sake of the universe(s).

Aside from that, what's the world like outside of the City? Surely the entire Synchro Dimension world isn't ruled by just one government, right? And it's not like Fusion can take over just a country and be satisfied. For that matter, did they just stop attacking the XYZ Dimension once they destroyed Heartland and capture Ruri? Maiami city is just one city out of many in Standard, but they make it feel like The City and Heartland are the only places that exist in their respective dimensions. It makes the scale of things feel kind of weird when you think about it.

Brightshine Stardust
28th October 2015, 03:26 AM
Anyone who dislikes Bee Keeper Communist is bourgeoisie Tops scum and needs to be carded for the sake of the universe(s).

Aside from that, what's the world like outside of the City? Surely the entire Synchro Dimension world isn't ruled by just one government, right? And it's not like Fusion can take over just a country and be satisfied. For that matter, did they just stop attacking the XYZ Dimension once they destroyed Heartland and capture Ruri? Maiami city is just one city out of many in Standard, but they make it feel like The City and Heartland are the only places that exist in their respective dimensions. It makes the scale of things feel kind of weird when you think about it.

Well, they only need the girls. They never intend to invade the whole dimension, they are only looking for the girl.

Voltanis The Adjudicator
28th October 2015, 04:39 AM
Well, they only need the girls. They never intend to invade the whole dimension, they are only looking for the girl.

So they just got lucky each time? Wouldn't it be likely that they started out invading somewhere else, razed the whole place, found nothing and kept looking? The world is a big place...

Brightshine Stardust
28th October 2015, 05:02 AM
So they just got lucky each time? Wouldn't it be likely that they started out invading somewhere else, razed the whole place, found nothing and kept looking? The world is a big place...

Well, Sora came before Fusion invades Standard.....they could have sent spies all over a dimension, but only attack a city confirmed by a spy to have the girl in it.

Sounds like a more efficient and less costly strategy than attacking each city one by one.

As for why they didn't have the spy just take the girl right away......perhaps they think a chaotic situation would make it easier to snatch the girl away.

......I'm totally thinking too much about this

Hope in the Interstice
28th October 2015, 05:04 AM
Well, Sora came before Fusion invades Standard.....they could have sent spies all over a dimension, but only attack a city confirmed by a spy to have the girl in it.

Sounds like a more efficient and less costly strategy than attacking each city one by one.

As for why they didn't have the spy just take the girl right away......perhaps they think a chaotic situation would make it easier to snatch the girl away.

......I'm totally thinking too much about this
Nah, it's a good thing to think about. On the other hand... I'd like to know the circumstances in which Rin was kidnapped. Why didn't they do there what they did in the Xyz Dimension?

Brightshine Stardust
28th October 2015, 10:03 AM
On the other hand... I'd like to know the circumstances in which Rin was kidnapped. Why didn't they do there what they did in the Xyz Dimension?

Hmm, you're right. They invade Xyz to get Ruri, they invade Standard to get Serena and Yuzu, but they took Rin without invading Synchro.

I have a feeling JMR has something to do with this.

yshipster
28th October 2015, 01:33 PM

Dennis confirmed that he was a spy to find Ruri. However, he said he had to give the order to invade Heartland even if he was not in favor of it. That's the only thing that does not make any sense, since Yuri seems to be capable of capturing the girls be himself only, as shown when he captures Rin. However, at least the invasion of Standard makes some sense, since Sora told the Professor that Reiji assembled some duelists just to fight against Academia, so the invasion was maybe just to buy time for Yuri.

So to sum it up: Academia sends spys (Dennis, Sora) to every dimension to find the girl (Ruri, Rin, Yuzu) and then sends Yuri to capture it, with an invasion as aid, if necessary.