PDA

View Full Version : Millennium Pack

NeoArkadia
9th September 2015, 11:04 PM
Millennium Pack (Non-Finalized Name)
December 19th, 2015
The Special Booster "Millennium Pack", in honor of the 20th anniversary, has appeared!
5 Cards Per pack
10 Packs Per box

30 Different Cards
2 Millennium Secret Rares
8 Millennium Ultra Rares
20 Millennium Super Rares

300 Yen per pack (plus tax)

● The Special Booster "Millennium Pack" appears which includes cards from "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters"!
○ Every card comes in Super Rare or higher with the special Millennium foiling.
● It includes a ton of new cards from "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters"!
● It also includes cards that work with "Millennium Box Gold Edition" which goes on sale in November!

Galaxy-EyesUser
11th November 2015, 10:39 PM
Konami say:

The final form of the Sun God, the “Phoenix”, appears!! The legendary fierce battle now begins again… … …

----------

Omg, Serious?:D:D I can't wait for the Phoenix god. I thing this pack can bring the cards of DM 5 season, like Zorc, Diabound, Duos and others, beacuse it's "egyphtian" monsters.

Pendulum
11th November 2015, 11:05 PM
Come on, Konami. I want Bakura's cards.

EDIT:
Well, in the wiki says: "Contains cards used by Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba."

I guess this set is more oriented towards the first and second seasons. With new support for relevant archetypes at those seasons.

ScionStorm
16th November 2015, 09:41 AM
Come on, Konami. I want Bakura's cards.

EDIT:
Well, in the wiki says: "Contains cards used by Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba."

I guess this set is more oriented towards the first and second seasons. With new support for relevant archetypes at those seasons.
It only says that because the only 5 confirmed cards for the set right now are cards used by Yugi and Kaiba.

It includes a ton of new cards from "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters"!

I hope that means more than 5. At least 8 will do. 11-12 would be a "ton" in my book though, and that would be much appreciated. Could knock out a whole bunch of things that have been waiting since forever.

Pendulum
16th November 2015, 09:58 AM
It only says that because the only 5 confirmed cards for the set right now are cards used by Yugi and Kaiba.

Ah, right.

I hope that means more than 5. At least 8 will do. 11-12 would be a "ton" in my book though, and that would be much appreciated. Could knock out a whole bunch of things that have been waiting since forever.

Like Bakura's cards, Egyptian God Slime, those cards Yugi used in the last duel (adapted, of course), Attack Guidance Armor (because why not), Plasma Eel (I really want this one, but with a better effect, but this + machine dupe would be R4NK Spam for days, so...), Joyful Doom... And many more.

ScionStorm
16th November 2015, 10:16 AM
Dark Sanctuary.

Pendulum
16th November 2015, 10:21 AM
Oh yeah! Give me that!
Seriously, Bakura has a lot of twisted cards.

Sanokal
16th November 2015, 08:58 PM
A lot of the anime cards have technically kind of seen a release; Dark Sanctuary as Dark Necrofear, which was doing its thing in the manga, and Plasma Eel as Viser Des. Something so horrific that even the Japanese censored it. And I preferred Viser Des in appearance to be honest.

ScionStorm
16th November 2015, 09:32 PM
But I'm looking toward the anime effect of Dark Sanctuary. Dark Spirit of the Silent works in some capacity like DS but does not have the same kind of effect on the game. I think the most important element of DS is that it functions independently of the player. Bakura did not control the spirit, he could only see it. Much like you can't pick and choose which effect of Roulette Spider will end up activating. This removes the element of your opponent trying to guess which of his monsters the player would have wanted possesed and also can't make plays based on it because the DS will posses one at random. It becomes like walking through a mine field. Not knowing if the next monster he declares to attack will blow up in his face.

Psychological duelfare. What will your opponent choose to do? The ball is entirely in his court. Who will blink first?

Pendulum
16th November 2015, 10:00 PM
I agree with you.
They could make it so it would be a different YGO duel approach. A different concept from the usual play style.
Dark Sanctuary + Dark Necrofear + Dark Spirit of the Silent for some nasty plays.