PDA

View Full Version : umm so hello i guess...

theshootingquasarduelist
25th October 2015, 05:40 PM
hello there,the name's the shooting quasar duelist,so i have been meaning to create an account for a while but yeah real life and laziness interfered but here i am. anyways i've been reading on the disqus for while but i didn't really comment much so yeah about me i've been playing yugioh for a while now and i must say my favorite kinds of decks are definitely synchro decks,i also like rank-up xyz decks and advanced ritual art stuff so yeah i kinda don't want to go into great details and all so yeah that's basically it.

Hope in the Interstice
25th October 2015, 10:32 PM
Welcome, matey. So does that mean you like Raidraptors as well?

Dyson Sphere
25th October 2015, 10:58 PM
by ran-up xyz do you mean rank-up magics or do you mean stack xyz

theshootingquasarduelist
26th October 2015, 01:00 AM
by ran-up xyz do you mean rank-up magics or do you mean stack xyz
i mean rank-up as in rank-up magic
yeah i do like raid raptors and i caught a fleeting interest in phantom knights too due to their unusual playstyle i still prefer ruris and all

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 02:38 AM
Hello Yello.
I'm the not-so-almighty Chase.
I'm that one artist guy here that's officially a ghost on this page. Seriously, I've been dead now for the past two weeks. Funny enough, it's for your same reasons.
Glad to hear you're a Synchro User, as well as an Xyz User, RUM-based specifically. If you want any questions about how to make any good decks out there that fit your type, or you want me to draw you a thing, just ask. I'm down for those sorts..I guess?

Eh, I tried.