PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Shadok
28th October 2015, 01:55 PM
So this guy (http://ygorganization.com/forum/member.php/11-Hope-in-the-Interstice) found me wondering around Devpro and decided to invite me to join the forum. I got nothing better to do, so here I am to bore you all with my observations of the obvious and generally muddle around trying to look like I'm competent (and instead looking like a duck who did a faceplant).

Nice to meet you all, I hope we can be friends! At least until the part where we duel, you kick my rear and I throw a tantrum worthy of someone a tenth of my age :p

Hope in the Interstice
28th October 2015, 01:56 PM
Someone as entertaining as you? It had to be done, my friend. :D Welcome aboard!

Pendulum
28th October 2015, 08:07 PM
So this guy (http://ygorganization.com/forum/member.php/11-Hope-in-the-Interstice) found me wondering around Devpro and decided to invite me to join the forum. I got nothing better to do, so here I am to bore you all with my observations of the obvious and generally muddle around trying to look like I'm competent (and instead looking like a duck who did a faceplant).

Nice to meet you all, I hope we can be friends! At least until the part where we duel, you kick my rear and I throw a tantrum worthy of someone a tenth of my age :p

Being invited by Hope to the YGOrg is like receiving a VIP pass, I guess, since he's been part of the YGOrg for a long time.

Hope in the Interstice
28th October 2015, 11:01 PM
Being invited by Hope to the YGOrg is like receiving a VIP pass, I guess, since he's been part of the YGOrg for a long time.
Now you're being too kind. :D

Pendulum
28th October 2015, 11:07 PM
Now you're being too kind. :D

Well, what I said is true. Your disqus account was created more than one year ago, at least, right? You're like a veteran here. And people can see that in your attitude towards new people. You're always here in the lobby greeting and welcoming the incomers (I don't know if incomers is the right word, but I guess you get the point).