PDA

View Full Version : [TCG] Some shiny DOCS cards

Organization Messenger
28th October 2015, 04:40 PM
28th October 2015 04:33 PM

[TCG] Some shiny DOCS cards (http://ygorganization.com/tcg-some-shiny-docs-cards/)
Just some pictures of shiny DOCS cards, this article may be updated later with more pictures.
http://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/Av2qHkg.jpg?w=605
http://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/uTmO3qd.jpg?w=605
The “Kozmo Dark Destroyer” card is basically confirmed to Special Summon Level 7 or lower Kozmos, and not just Level 3 or lower Kozmos (if you haven’t heard/seen already).
(The slang interpretation of the Spanish name of “Kozmo Strawman” makes one wonder why a more… “neutral” name wasn’t used instead.)
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/tcg-some-shiny-docs-cards/)

Dread Kaiser
28th October 2015, 04:52 PM
That thing is still horrifying to look at

Ciphermask
28th October 2015, 05:04 PM
For those of you who have Farmgirls: you are in for some serious cash.

ARKhaven
28th October 2015, 06:52 PM
So Ghost Scar-Right/Light. My reaction: FUCK! YES! YES! HELL YES! Apologies for the swearing, but I'm extremely happy. EVEN though it'll be a pain to get, but I don't care. At least it wasn't the BLS Ritual that was Ghost.

The Sonic Duck
28th October 2015, 06:53 PM
Hmmm, I wonder how much Scarlight is going to go for? I kinda need a pair for my Jak.dek

Zarkiel
28th October 2015, 07:00 PM
Scarlight, the last ghost rare. I'm glad they're getting rid of them.

SynjoDeonecros
28th October 2015, 07:09 PM
So, Majespecters have 2 Ultras and 3 Supers, Graydles have 2 Supers, Painful Decision is a Secret, Igknight Reload is an Ultra, Saber-Tooth is an Ultra, even freaking Painful Escape is a Secret... this is unfair, honestly. The only hope me and my boyfriend have to get these cards is to either hope they don't get hyped to hell and back, or we can snatch up what we need for cheap before the price goes up...

Pendulum
28th October 2015, 08:02 PM
Those rarity bumps, though... I'm looking forward for the rarities ratios change in BOSH. I'm curious to see how Konamy TCG is gonna handle them.

Jolan
28th October 2015, 08:39 PM
Hmmm, I wonder how much Scarlight is going to go for? I kinda need a pair for my Jak.dek

We, Jack Atlus.dek players, sincerely hope that Scarlight ends up being a cheap Secret. I can't handle having to shell out even more given how Bane and Abyss were Secret and Ultra respectively.

Dread Kaiser
28th October 2015, 08:55 PM
We, Jack Atlus.dek players, sincerely hope that Scarlight ends up being a cheap Secret. I can't handle having to shell out even more given how Bane and Abyss were Secret and Ultra respectively.

I doubt it will be TOOO much.

SynjoDeonecros
28th October 2015, 09:06 PM
Oh, for the love of... Bunbuku's presaling for $40, Tornado's for $50. No way we'll be able to get even ONE of those cards, at this rate, not unless the price drops SIGNIFICANTLY, which I don't see happening. At this rate, I'm really tempted to force my boyfriend and I to just quit the game wholesale...

ThePhotonLegion
28th October 2015, 09:19 PM
There's a mistake on the main article. The BW Synchro is Ultra, not Super. You can tell by the name not being the same colour as Greydle Dragon in the same image.

Pendulum
28th October 2015, 09:26 PM
Oh, for the love of... Bunbuku's presaling for $40, Tornado's for $50. No way we'll be able to get even ONE of those cards, at this rate, not unless the price drops SIGNIFICANTLY, which I don't see happening. At this rate, I'm really tempted to force my boyfriend and I to just quit the game wholesale...

They'll probably drop to around 27-37. It's like when Qlis came out.
Yeah, your boyfriend should just wait for reprints. Like MP16 if that comes out. And then you find Racoon is not gonna be reprinted, like Monolith. ... Sorry, I'm still traumatized by the Monolith non-reprint.

Pendulum
28th October 2015, 09:30 PM
Even that useless Majester Paladin is Ultra. Damn!
I wanted to buy one of each Dracoslayer/Dracoruler just because of their artworks. I see I'm just gonna have to wait for reprints. Maybe Vector Dracoruler is gonna be cheap.

SynjoDeonecros
28th October 2015, 09:31 PM
Still too expensive; he's using some money he sold a ton of cards for, and that only comes to $90. They need to be around $10 and less for it to be worth it.

Pendulum
28th October 2015, 10:10 PM
Reprints, then.
I don't expect those Ultra Majespecters to come down that much. But who knows.

Red
28th October 2015, 11:39 PM
For fuck's sake, they made Graydle Parasite the super rare? Why? It's the worst one.

Hope in the Interstice
28th October 2015, 11:39 PM
For fuck's sake, they made Graydle Parasite the super rare? Why? It's the worst one.
It took the bullet for the rest of the deck. Honour its sacrifice.

SynjoDeonecros
29th October 2015, 12:20 AM
Yeah, I can see why Dragon is a super, considering its effect, but I would've expected Impact or Split to be bumped up to Super, not Parasite.

Loza
29th October 2015, 03:44 AM

Hey you should be happy about that! Now graydle's price can be kept low as it should.

Red
29th October 2015, 07:58 AM
Hey you should be happy about that! Now graydle's price can be kept low as it should.

But I would've preferred Slime or Split as the super, making it look good and still cheap. But you're right anyway.

SynjoDeonecros
1st November 2015, 08:30 PM
So, just got back from the sneak preview. Got most of the cards I need for a Graydle deck (just need 1 Dragon, 1 Impact, and 1-2 Parasite), but nothing else of note. Interestingly, Graydles seemed to be hot ticket items at my sneak preview; wouldn't it be funny if they, or a mashup with them, became the new rouge deck to follow for this format?

Indytotof
1st November 2015, 09:09 PM
I'm waiting for the french name of Scarlight... should be a good laugh.

Jolan
1st November 2015, 11:49 PM
A Ghost Rare Scarlight is practically invisible. Pity because I legit like the card.

SynjoDeonecros
2nd November 2015, 12:34 AM
A Ghost Rare Scarlight is practically invisible. Pity because I legit like the card.

Most Ghost Rares are practically invisible. I have a Ghost Rare Clear-Wing, and I can barely see it without getting the light to glare off of it just right.

Jolan
2nd November 2015, 12:55 AM
Most Ghost Rares are practically invisible. I have a Ghost Rare Clear-Wing, and I can barely see it without getting the light to glare off of it just right.

Despite its rarity, it's kinda awkward to look at. Sort of the reason why despite wanting a Clear-Wing, I don't want to buy one. Mostly because Ultimate Rare and Ghost Rare just don't look good for me. I'd be happy with a common or a rare version of him, tbh.