PDA

View Full Version : [ARC-V] Episode 81 Summary

Organization Messenger
1st November 2015, 10:10 PM
1st November 2015 10:04 PM

[ARC-V] Episode 81 Summary (http://ygorganization.com/arc5ep81/)
Episode 81: それぞれの戦I'mAPrettyPrincess – Sorezore no Senjou (To Each His Own Battlefield)
In order to determine whether Crow is an enemy or a friend, Kurosaki clashes against him in a fierce Duel!! Meanwhile, Roger agrees with Yuya’s desire, and offers to collaborate with Yuya, so that they can both achieve their dreams.

Summary:
In order to prove whether Crow is an enemy or a friend, Kurosaki Duels against him. Seeking vengeance for his fellow Commons, Crow clashes fiercely against Kurosaki!! An intense aerial battle between their monsters unfolds. Meanwhile, Roger agrees with Yuya’s desire to make everyone smile through Dueling, and offers to collaborate with Yuya, so that they can both achieve their dreams.
Cast:
Sakaki Yuya
Hiiragi Yuzu
Kurosaki Shun
Crow Hogan
Amanda
Frank
Tanner
Shiun’in Sora
Narrator
Akaba Reiji
Reira
Jean-Michel Roger
Melissa Claire
Extras
Source: DMC3444
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/arc5ep81/)

Kom
1st November 2015, 10:20 PM
What a thrilling episode it will be.

http://i.imgur.com/n7nEMpR.png

The Sonic Duck
1st November 2015, 10:30 PM
Team Raidraptors for life.

Dread Kaiser
1st November 2015, 10:37 PM
Team Synchro, Kill the Copycat Menace

LolsterXD97
1st November 2015, 10:42 PM
Who will win? The Spotlight Stealer or The Card Games Batman?
Crow would need to battle Yuya to clear up that traitor stuff but at the same time I want Shun to duel Yugo to clear up the fusion pawn stuff.

Dyson Sphere
1st November 2015, 10:44 PM
what i want is shun to win, then yuri appears later in arc and takes yuyas place in tournament, then revenge match for finals or semis

Dread Kaiser
1st November 2015, 10:51 PM
Who will win? The Spotlight Stealer or The Card Games Batman?
Crow would need to battle Yuya to clear up that traitor stuff but at the same time I want Shun to duel Yugo to clear up the fusion pawn stuff.

....But Reiji isn't dueling

on a more serious note, I don't think the Fusion pawn thing is an issue, Shun didn't seem to react to seeing Yugo or Clearwing around.

Actually did Shun ever even See Yugo? He drove off during his first fight with Yuto as shun was there (and his face wasn't visible) and he wasn't in Reiji's batcave to watch Yugo cream the Obelisk Force and the Camera was downed before he could see him

Shun might only know "Of" the "Pawn of Fusion" from Yuto

Also ARC V Crow has had almost no screentime, not really stealing spotlights this time around, they learned their lesson from before it seems

Money is on Crow beating Owlman

LolsterXD97
1st November 2015, 10:58 PM
....But Reiji isn't dueling

on a more serious note, I don't think the Fusion pawn thing is an issue, Shun didn't seem to react to seeing Yugo or Clearwing around.

Actually did Shun ever even See Yugo? He drove off during his first fight with Yuto as shun was there (and his face wasn't visible) and he wasn't in Reiji's batcave to watch Yugo cream the Obelisk Force and the Camera was downed before he could see him

Shun might only know "Of" the "Pawn of Fusion" from Yuto

Also ARC V Crow has had almost no screentime, not really stealing spotlights this time around, they learned their lesson from before it seems

Money is on Crow beating Owlman

Forgot Dennis stole Crow's title in Arc-V, and I named Shun Card Games Batman because of the him beating the guards in the Prison Arc . At first I had my bets on Shun, but after seeing Episode 80 I'm starting to bet more on Crow, since he said he will be continuing Shinj's Rebellion and the traitor Yuya stuff needs to be resolved (So Yugo will be the one to avenge Yuzu versus Sergey). I just hope Crow use worthy Blackwings this time since the new ones he used against the man were shit, the same for Shun since I'm having a hard time making Raidraptors now and Wing Raiders is a nice opportunity to not waste.

P.S: I hope the finals are soon, I want to see Jack duel again and possibily unveil his Red Nova Dragon retrain, also plz let Yuuri duel soon too since I want to see his freaking Deck and Dragon (I hope his Deck makes Fusions shine again just like Speedroids became a nice Synchro Archetype); plz writers.

Volteccer
1st November 2015, 11:14 PM
I am so hyped for #BirdFight2k15

Destiny91
1st November 2015, 11:27 PM
Everything aims to Crow's victory, specially the Shinji stuff.
After the duel with Dennis Kurosaki won't be that relevant until Yuri appears.

And on a similar note...we have yet to see Blackwing Dragon

Ciphermask
1st November 2015, 11:49 PM
If anything comes of this, I want it to be a proper and non-crap version of Crow's dragon. Every other version of the Blackwing Dragon has been pretty crap in some way, so hopefully this will fix it like they did with Jack's dragon.

KingJinzo
2nd November 2015, 12:02 AM
If anything comes of this, I want it to be a proper and non-crap version of Crow's dragon. Every other version of the Blackwing Dragon has been pretty crap in some way, so hopefully this will fix it like they did with Jack's dragon.

Black-Winged Dragon was broken in the anime because Zephyros wasn't nerfed there. Zephyros could destroy and revive himself infinitively while BWD absorbed the damage. And Zephyros's effect worked with Set cards, not face-up cards in the anime.

LolsterXD97
2nd November 2015, 12:04 AM
Black-Winged Dragon was broken in the anime because Zephyros wasn't nerfed there. Zephyros could destroy and revive himself infinitively while BWD absorbed the damage. And Zephyros's effect worked with Set cards, not face-up cards in the anime.

It worked with ALL cards, either set or face-up, also it could self-destruct itself by setting a card and looping it again and again, oh the brokeness (Not Timelord BS Level but still broken).

Ciphermask
2nd November 2015, 12:11 AM

That's less about BWD being broken and more about Zephyros. Without that once per duel clause, it can do some nutty things. BWD has some things going for it, but it really isn't all that useful outside of situations like that in the anime. The manga version is even worse though because you have to take damage, mill cards (which isn't very good for the Blackwing strategy outside of somewhat rare occasions), and then it only has a chance at gaining a small attack buff.

Swampertmaster
2nd November 2015, 12:26 AM
So the question now is who will face Yuya in the finals, Crow or Yugo?

Dyson Sphere
2nd November 2015, 12:45 AM
So the question now is who will face Yuya in the finals, Crow or Yugo?

it shall be Yuri

LolsterXD97
2nd November 2015, 12:47 AM
it shall be Yuri

Yuya has to face Jack so let's not kill Yuya yet, he has got so much kicks to his self-esteem just in the 1st round.

Swampertmaster
2nd November 2015, 12:48 AM
it shall be Yuri

As nice as it would be for Yuri to show up again, I'd rather him and Obelisk force not crash this tournament because I want to see how Jack and Yuya's remacth will go. Though I will admit Security and Obelisk force duking it out TDM style would be fricken sweet.

ScionStorm
2nd November 2015, 12:51 AM
lol Blackwings vs. Raidraptors. This duel is going to be intense.
http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/All-New-Captain-America-5-2015-Page-20.jpg

Dyson Sphere
2nd November 2015, 01:08 AM
Yuya has to face Jack so let's not kill Yuya yet, he has got so much kicks to his self-esteem just in the 1st round.

fine then yuri takes yuyas place and kills off yugo in the finals then synchro dimension thinks yuris yuya and gives yuya the win then yuya vs jack

Brightshine Stardust
2nd November 2015, 03:22 AM
I just don't see Yuri replacing Yuya anytime soon.

1. Why would he?

2. They've been hyping up a battle between Yuya/OERD & Yugo/CWSD. Unless Yuri "borrowed" Yuya's Deck, Yuri using OERD will not happen.

Dread Kaiser
2nd November 2015, 05:01 AM
That's less about BWD being broken and more about Zephyros. Without that once per duel clause, it can do some nutty things. BWD has some things going for it, but it really isn't all that useful outside of situations like that in the anime. The manga version is even worse though because you have to take damage, mill cards (which isn't very good for the Blackwing strategy outside of somewhat rare occasions), and then it only has a chance at gaining a small attack buff.

To be fair, BWD's effect was pretty damn good for the Anime
Ever Notice people have been using Effect Damage More (Especially first turn)? and A few people make especially heavy use of it, Like Shinji's Pin Bees and his Damage Doubling Synchro and a certian Big Red Dragon come to mind, not to mention the Protag with Beast-eyes and the Paladin.

Most Notably he would not Die to Odd-eyes Rebellion while eating the damage from it too

Too bad Effect Damage in real life is mostly useless outside of a few decks and the odd Boss Monster, with more and more ways to beat it coming, hell clowns basically make it suicidal

Indytotof
2nd November 2015, 06:58 AM
Oh god yes...

A version of BWD that is actually usefull on a Blackwing deck or, like RDA and all his friends, is a staple for all Synchro centric deck.

Make it freaking happen !

Mystic TimeKeeper
2nd November 2015, 09:34 AM
So, to change topic, I really hope Yuya doesn't get fooled by Palpa-- French-- JEAN ROGER god damn it, why I can't get the name right?!?

Just don't lose to the dark side Yuya.

Augus
2nd November 2015, 09:55 AM
Oh come on... not the "hero gets fooled by the obvious bad guy" card... Yuya is already annoying with his identity crisis that happen every two episodes... We will lose another 4-5 episodes where everyone will think that Yuya is a bad guy and he tries unsuccessfully to convince them that he didn't became Roger's soldier.

On the other hand, the plot always moves faster when the RuriRaptors are out so there's at least a good point (and I hope Kurosaki destroys the hell out of the Crowman)

Mystic TimeKeeper
2nd November 2015, 09:57 AM
Sadly the set-up hints strongly to a Yuya VS Crow scenario, which is bad since in that case we lose either Yuya VS Yugo or Sergey's annihilation.

Augus
2nd November 2015, 10:05 AM
Sadly the set-up hints strongly to a Yuya VS Crow scenario, which is bad since in that case we lose either Yuya VS Yugo or Sergey's annihilation.

Yuya vs Hyuugo will probably never happen, no matter what. Synchro guy will probably lose to Yuri and his Fabulous Queen Fusion Dragon and get absorbed. Otherwise, Yuya will be too OP during his duel against Yuri (or Fusion Dragon has to be broken as hell to beat PendulumXyzSynchro Dragon)

Yusei Fudo
2nd November 2015, 11:57 AM
My Predictions:
Crow vs Kurosaki: Kurosaki wins and has to duel Yuya (Because of their ways to duel: Yuya going full Egao and Kurosaki talking about a Battlefield and carpet-bombs everything)
Selena vs Yugo : Yugo wins and has to duel Sergey to revenge Yuzu (Yuya sees this and becomes Bros with Yugo)
Final Yuya vs Yugo

yshipster
2nd November 2015, 12:58 PM
My Predictions:
Crow vs Kurosaki: Kurosaki wins and has to duel Yuya (Because of their ways to duel: Yuya going full Egao and Kurosaki talking about a Battlefield and carpet-bombs everything)
Selena vs Yugo : Yugo wins and has to duel Sergey to revenge Yuzu (Yuya sees this and becomes Bros with Yugo)
Final Yuya vs Yugo

Would have been my prediction too. Yugo vs Selena seems to be an obvious win for Yugo inn my opinion, and the final being Yuya vs Yugo, too. But as it is now, Yuya vs Crow is, unfortunately, more likely than Yuya vs Shun, despite the Yuto sub-plot between Yuya and Shun.

However, if Yuya really collaborates with Roger, we might get a Reiji vs Yuya rematch, in which we finally see our D/D/D Synchro boss against Enlightment Paladin (and Reiji wins once more, because of plot reasons).

Sanokal
3rd November 2015, 06:52 PM
Oh come on... not the "hero gets fooled by the obvious bad guy" card... Yuya is already annoying with his identity crisis that happen every two episodes... We will lose another 4-5 episodes where everyone will think that Yuya is a bad guy and he tries unsuccessfully to convince them that he didn't became Roger's soldier.

Quote Declan "Yuya isn't that dumb."