PDA

View Full Version : Myself and Team Millennium would like your feedback on our Season Zero Fandub.

TheRadicalzEnigma
3rd November 2015, 03:54 PM
Hi there! You may have seen in the last few months that a Fan-Dub of Yu-Gi-Oh! Season Zero has begun by Team Millennium. Well, I am actually the lead producer and if you were unaware we currently have produced and released two episodes and would like to get some feedback from the community. So we thought that the best way to get feedback would be to come and ask the experts themselves over here at YGOrganizationForums.

In case you have been living in the shadow realm and haven't heard of us you can find us over on our YouTube Channel! (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv5R0vIKtsCjXQv9hu8k_aA)

KingJinzo
5th November 2015, 01:57 PM
Shouldn't this thread belong under "Older Series"? It's the first series ever.

Sanokal
5th November 2015, 05:41 PM
Ignoring that unhelpful comment, I went and watched the fandub a few days ago, and it wasn't bad! Both Yugi's have good voices, and Jonouchi is fairly decent as well. Holding out for Kaiba though. Most real problems should be ironed out with experience. One issue I do have is apparent volume inconsistency.