PDA

View Full Version : The Cards

Organization Messenger
8th November 2015, 09:20 AM
8th November 2015 09:14 AM

The Cards (http://ygorganization.com/the-cards/)
1 Reprint and 3 New Cards! (Including the new Blue-Eyes Promo)

http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/WK4vnrf.jpg?w=605
Gold Sarcophagus in the Millennium Box
http://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/xiNV7QC.jpg?w=605
Phantom Knights Fragile Armor / The Phantom Knights of Fragile Armor
Level 4 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1000
DEF 2000
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of “The Phantom Knights of Fragile Armor” once per turn each.
(1) If a face-up “Phantom Knights” monster you control is destroyed (by battle or by card effect): You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) Banish this card from your Graveyard: You can send 1 “Phantom Knights” card or “Phantom” Spell/Trap Card from your hand to the Graveyard; draw 1 card.
http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/ndiQyEr.jpg?w=605
Super Quantum Mecha Beast Magnapulse
Rank 3 WATER Machine-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 1800
DEF 2800
2 Level 3 monster
(1) This card cannot attack if it has no Xyz Material attached
(2) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that card. If this card has “Super Quantum Mecha Pilot Blue Layer” as an Xyz Material, this effect can be activated during your opponent’s turn
(2) Once per turn: You can attach 1 “Super Quantum Mecha Pilot” monster from your hand or your side of the field to this card as a face-up Xyz Material.
http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/YTpq2Zd.jpg?w=605
Priestess with Eyes of Blue
Level 1 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of “Priestess with Eyes of Blue” once per turn each.
(1) When this face-up card on the field is taargeted by an effect: You can send 1 Effect monster you control to the Graveyard; add up to 2 “Blue-Eyes” monsters from your Deck to your hand (But you can only add 1 card of the same name each.)
(2) If this card is in the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster you control; return that monster to its owner’s Deck, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/the-cards/)

Archfiend
8th November 2015, 09:22 AM
Love the new PK. Hopefully we get another Level 4 PK to combo with it.

Basically what everyone thought the effect was going to be for the Rank 3 WATER Super Quantum. Nothing to say about the card other than, "THAT ASS THO"

Kinda disappointed with Priestess :/ Unless we get more Blue-Eyes monsters (which is seems like we will), this card is decent.

Devocrown
8th November 2015, 09:22 AM
Ok, ill be the first one to say it.
Priestess sucks
But in reality it looks like we may get more Blue Eyes monsters by the way it's worded
Also R4 Phantom Knight when? And new Megazord is amazing

Archfiend
8th November 2015, 09:24 AM
MIGHT be useful later on with more support revealed, but yeah...she sucks atm lol

kc_alex2
8th November 2015, 09:24 AM
The Priestess is odd. I hope her effect makes more sense with actual BEWD support in Shining Victories.

Archfiend
8th November 2015, 09:25 AM
The Priestess is odd. I hope her effect makes more sense with actual BEWD support in Shining Victories.

One can only hope we get BEWD support.

Devocrown
8th November 2015, 09:33 AM
"add up to 2 “Blue-Eyes” monsters from your Deck to your hand (But you can only add 1 card of the same name each.)"

Ok so the only main deck Blue Eyes are Shining, Toon, the original, and Malefic (pretty sure Maiden doesn't count as Blue Eyes). So yeah support is confirmed. Now since Priestess is a tuner we can expect another synchro or just support for Azure, but what other summoning will we get. Fusion, xyz or pendulum? Tbh I want a retrained version of Ultimate Dragon

I should also mention that this support may not even come out till the movie, but hopefully SHIV won't disappoint

DelCtrl
8th November 2015, 09:36 AM
So, the blue Super Quantum looks a lot like Aero Shark, no other ideas for Rank 3 Water Xyz?
Priestess sucks for now, hope it will make sense once we get more support.

Silence
8th November 2015, 09:42 AM
"2 different "Blue-Eyes" monsters".

Well, that just confirmed legacy support for BEWD in SHIV, even without the rumour. This effect doesn't exactly let you summon him "as fast as possible" though, does it V-Jump? I wonder how much synergy this deck will have with the second Structure Deck R.

The new Xyz looks fun and I hope to have fun toying around with the archetype, but I'm very happy for the new PK. We knew there would be new Level 4s, I assume there'll be one more. Every time I think about how much I'm looking forward to building a PK deck I think about how annoyed I am at the ROTA hit...

Indytotof
8th November 2015, 09:48 AM
"2 different "Blue-Eyes" monsters".

Well, that just confirmed legacy support for BEWD in SHIV, even without the rumour. This effect doesn't exactly let you summon him "as fast as possible" though, does it V-Jump? I wonder how much synergy this deck will have with the second Structure Deck R.

The new Xyz looks fun and I hope to have fun toying around with the archetype, but I'm very happy for the new PK. We knew there would be new Level 4s, I assume there'll be one more. Every time I think about how much I'm looking forward to building a PK deck I think about how annoyed I am at the ROTA hit...

Let's hope.

Also, let's hope for a retrained Dragon Master Knight.

LolsterXD97
8th November 2015, 09:49 AM
And with that PK my theory of WR space goes down the toilet, but it is very nice they also are lv4 main deck monsters. Priestress is nice, but we need more "Blue-Eyes" monsters.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 09:49 AM
So, the next Mecha Beast of the broken Rangers came out and oh surprise, it destroys S/Ts. Aslong as they don't get more consistent af plussing cards... It's already way too easy to summon Magnas. Maybe useful with Speedroids and Phantom Knights because you can never have enough backrow hate.

Priestress is good. You can target her yourself and plus immedietly, also you can send herself as Release Escape. It's a reviving Tuner and since we are getting more Blue-Eyes Spam, Azure Eyes will be quite easy.

Hope in the Interstice
8th November 2015, 09:54 AM
I get the impression Priestess helps out a lot with summoning Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon or some retrain... is what I had ready before Silence, bless his soul, read the effect right and inferred "different" Blue-Eyes monsters. Oh well.

Fragile Armour's kind of disappointing from an aesthetic standpoint; it's the Traps that should be Level 4, not the monsters. At the very least, it can't really swarm on its own and it has the reactionary playstyle of Yuto's.

And Magnapulse has a CRAPTON of DEF.

LolsterXD97
8th November 2015, 09:56 AM
I get the impression Priestess helps out a lot with summoning Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon or some retrain... is what I had ready before Silence, bless his soul, read the effect right and inferred "different" Blue-Eyes monsters. Oh well.

Fragile Armour's kind of disappointing from an aesthetic standpoint; it's the Traps that should be Level 4, not the monsters. At the very least, it can't really swarm on its own and it has the reactionary playstyle of Yuto's.

And Magnapulse has a CRAPTON of DEF.

Then I realise Fragile Armor helps for 3 mat 86 with Break Sword or Ouroboros (Can trigger more than 1 per destruction or only 1?).

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 10:01 AM
Then I realise Fragile Armor helps for 3 mat 81 with Break Sword or Ouroboros (Can trigger more than 1 per destruction or only 1?)

It can chain its effect to Break Sword so yes, you can summon a 4000 ATK effect immune 86.

Joenen
8th November 2015, 10:14 AM
The only thing worth complaining about is how Priestess is going to be bad if the BE theme is bad =/

She's way too passive. Maiden has trouble too because she relies on the opponent triggering her too much. However at least Maiden has good coverage. She can maybe stall you a turn at least. Priestess will just get run over. At least she's another Wonder Wand target, and makes Wonder Wand a bit more viable. But still, at this stage why would you ever want a BE monster in your hand? Why would you ever want to draw a BE monster? It's the Red-Eyes problem all over again. Please don't go the Red-Eyes Route konami~

If the theme can at least trigger maiden / priestess consistently, it should be alright, but so far Priestess is entirely dependant on the new theme's support. By herself she's not helpful, and is yet another card that steps on white stone of legends territory next to melody of awakening dragons.

Otherwise I'm generally pretty excited. Finally Blue-Eyes Archtype support is upon us. Confirmed for retrain at least.

Unless they expect us to stick with only the original and the toon.

clairedestroyer!
8th November 2015, 10:20 AM
So, the next Mecha Beast of the broken Rangers came out and oh surprise, it destroys S/Ts. Aslong as they don't get more consistent af plussing cards... It's already way too easy to summon Magnas. Maybe useful with Speedroids and Phantom Knights because you can never have enough backrow hate.

Priestress is good. You can target her yourself and plus immedietly, also you can send herself as Release Escape. It's a reviving Tuner and since we are getting more Blue-Eyes Spam, Azure Eyes will be quite easy.

...It's an Alucard with an attack restriction and a situational attach effect.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 10:31 AM

And how does that make Rangers, a Deck filled with plussing cards, monsters that trigger on summon and on grave like Tellars and BA combined, and can summon Mistake Mech that shuffles with two cards, less broken?

Hope in the Interstice
8th November 2015, 10:36 AM
For the love of God, can we not have another page-spawning argument of passive-aggressiveness that is unbearable to read?

clairedestroyer!
8th November 2015, 10:38 AM
I won't start a whole big thing but naturally adding more cards to something doesn't make it less broken. i'm saying it's not an outrageously strong card in any sense.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 10:39 AM
I won't start a whole big thing but naturally adding more cards to something doesn't make it less broken. i'm saying it's not an outrageously strong card in any sense.

And where in my comment did I say that the card was broken or even OP?

Hope in the Interstice
8th November 2015, 10:41 AM
Don't.

Start.

Please.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 10:43 AM
Don't.

Start.

Please.

This is a legitime question. I never said anything controverse about any of the cards revealed. There was no reason to justify something that doesn't need to be justified.

Kaos45
8th November 2015, 10:45 AM
Just. Shut. Up.

Please!

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 10:48 AM
Just. Shut. Up.

Please!

I hate it when people put words into anyones mouth, directly or indirectly. It's disgusting and pisses off. Don't expect me to ignore that kind of shit.

LolsterXD97
8th November 2015, 10:52 AM
Just. Shut. Up.

Please!

The more you whine about it, its less possible that it will end sooner (No offense).

Mystic TimeKeeper
8th November 2015, 10:57 AM
So let's conclude Blue Layer is perfectly fine by itself and let's be all friends!!!

By the way, 86 isn't a problem if it has no more than 3 matersials so I'm not freaking out at the prospect,I'd worry more about quick Ouroboros. I almost wanted the discard of Fragile Armor to be generic but you can't have all from life, it's already good enough.

Damn though, I've already got cramped space into my Lightsworn, it will be hard to fit this AND fixing the extra too.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 10:58 AM
So let's conclude Blue Layer is perfectly fine by itself and let's be all friends!!!

By the way, 86 isn't a problem if it has no more than 3 matersials so I'm not freaking out at the prospect,I'd worry more about quick Ouroboros. I almost wanted the discard of Fragile Armor to be generic but you can't have all from life, it's already good enough.

Damn though, I've already got cramped space into my Lightsworn, it will be hard to fit this AND fixing the extra too.

Didn't you run Rafflesia?

LolsterXD97
8th November 2015, 11:01 AM
Which would you bet for the theme of the next PK? We have Robes, Armor, Veil, Boots, Gauntlet, Sword, Brigardine and Gloves. Helmet, Claws, Lance, Bows, etc?

Mystic TimeKeeper
8th November 2015, 11:01 AM
Didn't you run Rafflesia?

Only in zombie, I haven't even got space for trap holes in that Phantomsworn mess, I might cut either Nightmare or Red Wyvern from the party to fit the snake, the main should be easier.

Which would you bet for the theme of the next PK? We have Robes, Armor, Veil, Boots, Gauntlet, Sword, Brigardine and Gloves. Helmet, Claws, Lance, Bows, etc?

We got the monster as wardrobe, and Xyz (one admittedly) as weapons, so I'm expecting either a Spear, Halberd or a Shield, a Bow at best.
The theme seems to stick to a western style so I will exclude more eastern material

Aromaiden
8th November 2015, 11:04 AM
The new the Phantom Knight is actually pretty good, but I'm disappointed in how it doesn't follow the deck's current theme. Although, at the very least it does represent Yuto's more passive nature, so there's that. Other than that, the card is helpful, and hopefully does mean we are getting a Rank 4 The Phantom Knight.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 11:07 AM
The new the Phantom Knight is actually pretty good, but I'm disappointed in how it doesn't follow the deck's current theme. Although, at the very least it does represent Yuto's more passive nature, so there's that. Other than that, the card is really helpful, and hopefully does mean we are getting a Rank 4 The Phantom Knight.

Who said that it had a specific theme? We had Level 4 Traps and Level 3 Monsters so far. Also it was obvious since Break Sword that they will have different Levels since he states "Two Phantom Knight Monsters with the same Level" which was sign enough that they will get other Levels and Ranks.

DelCtrl
8th November 2015, 11:09 AM
I would like to see a jousting lance PK Xyz to keep up the western theme (as eastern cultures also have common spears and halberds) and a Helmet main deck card, as its a important part of any armor, yet we still don't have one.

Mystic TimeKeeper
8th November 2015, 11:10 AM
Who said that it had a specific theme? We had Level 4 Traps and Level 3 Monsters so far. Also it was obvious since Break Sword that they will have different Levels since he states "Two Phantom Knight Monsters with the same Level" which was sign enough that they will get other Levels and Ranks.

Remember the Org Translation issue and you will get why peopel are disappointed that Phantom Knights doesn't fit the theme that no one confirmed existing. I admit it would have been a cool gimmick though.

I would like to see a jousting lance PK Xyz to keep up the western theme (as eastern cultures also have common spears and halberds) and a Helmet main deck card, as its a important part of any armor, yet we still don't have one.

I want the Horse since that too is an important piece of equipment.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 11:12 AM
Remember the Org Translation issue and you will get why peopel are disappointed that Phantom Knights doesn't fit the theme that no one confirmed existing. I admit it would have been a cool gimmick though.

This is actually way better since now Breaksword can target Level 4s and go for a Rank 5. That's one way of Pseudo Rank Up

Aromaiden
8th November 2015, 11:16 AM

I was mainly just going off of what I had seen. Up to this point all The Phantom Knights monsters were level 3 and the Trap Monsters were the level 4; I just assumed that they would keep them that way.

LolsterXD97
8th November 2015, 11:18 AM

I think only the Xyzs and Shadow Veil will have horses for now (But I would LOVE to see a PK with the artwork of a phantasmal horse).

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 11:18 AM
I was mainly just going off of what I had seen. Up to this point all The Phantom Knights monsters were level 3 and the Trap Monsters were the level 4. I just assumed that they would keep that them way.

We also had nothing but Vanishing Lanius, and later other Level 4s. It's hard for a character to show his entire Deck when he gets killed after one serious Duel.

Mystic TimeKeeper
8th November 2015, 11:19 AM
I think only the Xyzs and Shadow Veil will have horses for now (But I would LOVE to see a PK with the artwork of a phantasmal horse).

If they do it and they make it a Union monster we will have proof that Konami can do things right but they love more to screw with us.

Aromaiden
8th November 2015, 11:22 AM
We also had nothing but Vanishing Lanius, and later other Level 4s. It's hard for a character to show his entire Deck when he gets killed after one serious Duel.

That's true.

ScionStorm
8th November 2015, 11:31 AM
Dang, I was hoping we'd see the Green Quantum Ranger.

New Phantom Knight is cool. I wonder if that last spot is a main deck PK or a new Xyz PK monster.

The 1 Spell card spot is likely Phantom Doom Spear.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 11:34 AM
The Power Ranger destroys Spell/Traps. And since it replenishes itself, it can destroy Spell/Traps every other turn. As if they were in need of that. At least, it's generic backrow hate.

I think Priestess is good.
Just pop a Blue-Eyes into your deck, summon Pristess, target her (not that hard), or just wait her to be targeted (send her to the grave to dodge the effect, if necessary) add Blue-Eyes. Also, if Blue-Eyes become relevant, you can also pop an opponent's one. I think it's good. And it's a tuner too. A reviving one that doesn't banish itself.

Hope in the Interstice
8th November 2015, 11:41 AM
Who said that it had a specific theme?
No one outright said it but Yuto's strategy in his duels tends to be to go for Break Sword or some form of defensive strategy. His cards are more geared towards resisting and disarming the opponent. When that fails, he goes into his Rank 4, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, which has tremendous offensive capabilities. In that light, it would've made more sense for the Rank 4 Phantom Knight to have a Scrap Dragon effect.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 11:47 AM
No one outright said it but Yuto's strategy in his duels tends to be to go for Break Sword or some form of defensive strategy. His cards are more geared towards resisting and disarming the opponent. When that fails, he goes into his Rank 4, Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon, which has tremendous offensive capabilities. In that light, it would've made more sense for the Rank 4 Phantom Knight to have a Scrap Dragon effect.

He had three Duels so far. One was Grave Spell spamming with no monsters at all, the other two were Level 3s. It's WAAAAAAAAY to early to say anything.

ScionStorm
8th November 2015, 11:50 AM

We really haven't seen him duel enough or enough of his deck to truly understand more than just the surface of what it looks like his strategy might be.

The Sonic Duck
8th November 2015, 11:53 AM
I actually think that Priestess is quite good. mostly due to the fact that she does not have to be targeted by and opponents card eff but just by anyones. Also she's can go solid +2. I really look forward to more blue eyes support, Konami already has a decent start to go off of with the structure deck.

Hope in the Interstice
8th November 2015, 11:55 AM
He had three Duels so far. One was Grave Spell spamming with no monsters at all, the other two were Level 3s. It's WAAAAAAAAY to early to say anything.
The Grave Spell spamming was a defensive play. The Level 3s were also defensive in nature, as they lead into Break Sword and his purely reactive revival effect.

We really haven't seen him duel enough or enough of his deck to truly understand more than just the surface of what it looks like his strategy might be.
Perhaps so but the general layers are there. When he's up against an opponent that's shown their strength, that's when he goes for the Level 4 spam.

Montag
8th November 2015, 11:56 AM
super quantum some times looks so "fun", hope get more 2-3 cards that make rangers top contenders.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 12:01 PM
The Grave Spell spamming was a defensive play. The Level 3s were also defensive in nature, as they lead into Break Sword and his purely reactive revival effect.

Perhaps so but the general layers are there. When he's up against an opponent that's shown their strength, that's when he goes for the Level 4 spam.

Doesn't make his Duel Counter any higher. We can't judge by anything

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 12:04 PM

The attack restriction is not that relevant, since they have powerful monsters they can summon easily. Also, this Alucard has 2800 DEF. Besides that, since these guys plus so hard, they can give it fuel if you want to destroy any one Spell/Trap your opponent controls and it can be a Quick Effect. It's not situational. Your opponent has a Spell/Trap that seems threatning, just give it a material and use it right away.

Hope in the Interstice
8th November 2015, 12:06 PM
Doesn't make his Duel Counter any higher. We can't judge by anything
Perhaps so. However, the layers for a defensive duelist have been shown. It even shows in his personality and decisions; he didn't use Dark Rebellion's effect once even though it would've given him a clear shot at victory.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 12:08 PM
Perhaps so. However, the layers for a defensive duelist have been shown. It even shows in his personality and decisions; he didn't use Dark Rebellion's effect once even though it would've given him a clear shot at victory.

He used it against Sawatari twice, once against Sora to show dominance and Clear Wing would have wrecked him

Hope in the Interstice
8th November 2015, 12:09 PM
He used it against Sawatari twice, once against Sora to show dominance and Clear Wing would have wrecked him
It didn't defeat Sawatari, he could've showed dominance by defeating him, and that's common sense.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 12:12 PM

I don't know, Hope.
Only three duels. The first doesn't even count. Against Sora he wasn't even serious. Against Yugo he was in berserk mode.
We haven't seen him being him completely. I mean, a serious duelist doesn't desrespect the opponent like he did with Sora.
Also, we've only seen a few cards from his deck. We don't know what other surprises it could have.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 12:14 PM
It didn't defeat Sawatari, he could've showed dominance by defeating him, and that's common sense.

He ended the Duel with 100 Damage

That was the extend of Rebellion, the Trap was showing Dominance already by planning everything ahead.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 12:14 PM

Remember how Yuto beat Sawatari? That doesn't seem the way a defensive guy would beat an opponent. I think we can't assume his type of strategy for now.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 12:17 PM
Remember how Yuto beat Sawatari? That doesn't seem the way a defensive guy would beat an opponent. I think we can't assume is type of strategy for now.

He made fun of him and left the duel with his back turned to him. That was badass and bosslike

Hope in the Interstice
8th November 2015, 12:18 PM
He ended the Duel with 100 Damage

He made fun of him and left the duel with his back turned to him. That was badass and bosslike
The only LP that really matters at the end of it all is the last one. Sawatari was severely weakened but he was still in the game. And I can't argue that second point but let's be honest; Sawatari was a dick. Yuto was trying to take him off his high horse.

I don't know, Hope.
Only three duels. The first doesn't even count. Against Sora he wasn't even serious. Against Yugo is was in berserk mode.
We haven't seen him being him completely. I mean, a serious duelist doesn't desrespect the opponent like he did with Sora.
Also, we've only seen a few cards from his deck. We don't know what other surprises it could have.
Remember how Yuto beat Sawatari? That doesn't seem the way a defensive guy would beat an opponent. I think we can't assume his type of strategy for now.
Actually, the first duel counts because it showed how passively he played when he was just trying to protect something, and he wouldn't have used Phantom Des Spear if Sawatari didn't take advantage of his back being turned. Against Sora, he wasn't being disrespectful; Sora just took it that way because of his upbringing. If Sora didn't goad him, he wouldn't have duelled at all and yet he's still more restrained than Shun, who is ruthless. And Yugo still counts to an extent because, without Berserk Mode, he still focused on Break Sword and he also used Phantom Wing, a defensive card.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 12:20 PM

Exactly.
And he disrespected Sora. And was in berserk mode against Yugo.
His deck may have cards to disarm the opponent and stuff, but I think it's too early too assume some kind of pattern in his deck, since we haven't seen him dueling as himself and legitimately.

Hope in the Interstice
8th November 2015, 12:23 PM
Exactly.
And he disrespected Sora. And was in berserk mode against Yugo.
His deck may have cards to disarm the opponent and stuff, but I think it's too early too assume some kind of pattern in his deck, since we haven't seen him dueling as himself and legitimately.
Indeed, Yuto is a very angry individual as shown by the merging of Yuya and him. However, his cards and duelling style are still largely passive. Although he harbours plenty of rage, he's still doing everything he can to spare his opponents with massive beatstick options if that falls through.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 12:24 PM
Actually, the first duel counts because it showed how passively he played when he was just trying to protect something, and he wouldn't have used Phantom Des Spear if Sawatari didn't take advantage of his back being turned. Against Sora, he wasn't being disrespectful; Sora just took it that way because of his upbringing. If Sora didn't goad him, he wouldn't have duelled at all and yet he's still more restrained than Shun, who is ruthless. And Yugo still counts to an extent because, without Berserk Mode, he still focused on Break Sword and he also used Phantom Wing, a defensive card.

Ok, make the first duel count. He wasn't serious against Sawatari, in my opinion.
Against Sora, Yuto was provoking him passively. He knew Sora's pride so he knew how Sora would react.
Against Yugo, yeah, you're right. It wasn't 100% berserk mode.
But, in my opinion, I think we can't say anything very specific about his deck, yet.

Hope in the Interstice
8th November 2015, 12:26 PM
Ok, make the first duel count. He wasn't serious against Sawatari, in my opinion.
Against Sora, Yuto was provoking him passively. He knew Sora's pride so he knew how Sora would react.
Against Yugo, yeah, you're right. It wasn't 100% berserk mode.
But, in my opinion, I think we can't say anything very specific about his deck, yet.
Are you sure? With what you and Mofiz have said, can you not provide a different explanation for his deck/style?

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 12:27 PM
The only LP that really matters at the end of it all is the last one. Sawatari was severely weakened but he was still in the game. And I can't argue that second point but let's be honest; Sawatari was a dick. Yuto was trying to take him off his high horse.

Oh he definitely looked down on both of them. Even his little speak to Sawatari about how his dueling is. And looking down on Sora as he was on the Ground, to show complete dominance and that the Ressistance is growing stronger than they could imagine. He was clearily toying around with them, which is definitely a sign of showing dominance. Then against Yugo he had to go Full Power because he knew what type he was

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 12:28 PM
Are you sure? With what you and Mofiz have said, can you not provide a different explanation for his deck/style?

I'm not saying his deck isn't like that.
I agree his deck contains a lot of passive/defensive cards, but I think it's too early to say that's his whole deck. Because we haven't seen enough.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 12:30 PM

We didn't say anything becasue we haven't seen anything. We saw two Extra Deck Monsters.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 12:32 PM
We didn't say anything becasue we haven't seen anything. We saw two Extra Deck Monsters.

Yeah, summing up, that's it.
We know what his strategy might be and what kind of deck he might have. But we can't assume anything for now.

Jolan
8th November 2015, 01:39 PM
Hm. Do you think the BEWD structure deck reprint happened recently just because of the upcoming YuGiOh movie (and thus, BEWD support), to help people obtain some of the cards they'd need? I might pick up a couple of that deck if so.

Ciphermask
8th November 2015, 02:26 PM
Well for now Priestess is some hot garbage. Emphasis on the hot, but still garbage.

The water Xyz is about what I thought it would be, but I still kinda hoped for more. It's still good though, so no complaints. I just really hope green and his mech are good to make up for red's weakness that makes it to where the monster he summons can't use its effect. I just really hope the deck gets one more power player besides the megazord.

The new Phantom Knight is pretty good, it'd be even nicer if it were level 4. I like how it can be triggered off of Break Sword. You can have Break Sword target himself, revive his materials, summon this new one, and make a 3 mat rank 4. Pretty nifty.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 02:30 PM
Well for now Priestess is some hot garbage. Emphasis on the hot, but still garbage.

The water Xyz is about what I thought it would be, but I still kinda hoped for more. It's still good though, so no complaints. I just really hope green and his mech are good to make up for red's weakness that makes it to where the monster he summons can't use its effect. I just really hope the deck gets one more power player besides the megazord.

The new Phantom Knight is pretty good, it'd be even nicer if it were level 4. I like how it can be triggered off of Break Sword. You can have Break Sword target himself, revive his materials, summon this new one, and make a 3 mat rank 4. Pretty nifty.

All of the cards plus up to twice per turn for generic conditions. That's a bit too strong already, don't you think. It's not a weakness, if it's already a double plussing effect, it's just to not Loop it into infinity which... failed since it can revive Magnas.

Kaos45
8th November 2015, 02:39 PM
ATK 0
DEF 0
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of “Priestess with Eyes of Blue” once per turn each.
(1) When this face-up card on the field is taargeted by an effect: You can send 1 Effect monster you control to the Graveyard; add up to 2 “Blue-Eyes” monsters from your Deck to your hand (But you can only add 1 card of the same name each.)
(2) If this card is in the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster you control; return that monster to its owner’s Deck, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.

→ http://ygorganization.com/kisaragrownup/

She’s said to allow you to Summon Blue-Eyes as fast as possible!

Yea, of course she can. As fast as what? A snail?
These damned liars!!! :rolleyes:

Ciphermask
8th November 2015, 02:44 PM
All of the cards plus up to twice per turn for generic conditions. That's a bit too strong already, don't you think. It's not a weakness, if it's already a double plussing effect, it's just to not Loop it into infinity which... failed since it can revive Magnas.

Don't get me wrong, they are pretty good already. They can generate solid advantage fast, but they use up a lot of it when they try to go for their one solid power play. Magnus. Magnus is probably one of, if not the best boss monster I've seen to date, even surpassing Apoqliphort Towers in power, but it isn't always what you want to go for. It's coming out into a format where Solemn Notice is at three and it'll be searchable. If this thing gets negated, you lose a lot of that advantage you generated.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 02:47 PM
Don't get me wrong, they are pretty good already. They can generate solid advantage fast, but they use up a lot of it when they try to go for their one solid power play. Magnus. Magnus is probably one of, if not the best boss monster I've seen to date, even surpassing Apoqliphort Towers in power, but it isn't always what you want to go for. It's coming out into a format where Solemn Notice is at three and it'll be searchable. If this thing gets negated, you lose a lot of that advantage you generated.

Actually, not quite.
The "If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 3 "Super Quantum Mecha Beast" Xyz Monsters with different names from your Graveyard." still can be activated even if its summon gets negated, because it still is sent to the graveyard.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 02:48 PM

Ehh, this is pretty much what you want to go for. It's easily to summon with E Teleport and terraforming only. And with Blue-Layer it can kill a backrow. If it dies to the Backrow, it can still be used as a mat from the Grave
And we don't even know what the upcoming SUpport does. It can kill down Clowns easily.

Jolan
8th November 2015, 03:01 PM
Ehh, this is pretty much what you want to go for. It's easily to summon with E Teleport and terraforming only. And with Blue-Layer it can kill a backrow. If it dies to the Backrow, it can still be used as a mat from the Grave
And we don't even know what the upcoming SUpport does. It can kill down Clowns easily.

Pardon my lack of knowledge but how exactly do you make Magnus with just E-Tele and Terraforming?

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 03:09 PM
Pardon my lack of knowledge but how exactly do you make Magnus with just E-Tele and Terraforming?

E Teleport -> Blue Layer -> Alphan
Normal Summon Alphan -> Target 3 Layers
Two cases:
Red Layer gets dumped: It triggers its effect and summons a Layer from the Grave, and Alphan summons the third Layer
You have three Layers and 4 cards in your hand. If one of them is Terraforming or the Field Spell itself, you activate it, discard three to upgrade the Layers to Beasts
Last effect of Field to Summon Magnas with 6 Mats.

Magnas does get summoned via Alphan: You recycle Alphan and the other two Layers get into Grave and we assume they don't float (hah, sure)
Your hand contains 5 and you have two layers. Use Field Spell to upgrade both into Beasts, Magna Liger detaches and destroys an opposing monster.
Red Layer triggers and summons a Layer from the Grave. Field upgrades that too.
Use any of the Mechs effect to attach Alphan from hand and same procedure into 6 matted Magnas

Ciphermask
8th November 2015, 03:09 PM
Actually, not quite.
The "If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 3 "Super Quantum Mecha Beast" Xyz Monsters with different names from your Graveyard." still can be activated even if its summon gets negated, because it still is sent to the graveyard.

Unless you have more pilots in hand, that's just three mechs that can't attack. Circus Act wouldn't have much problem with that. It's not exactly fair to compare them to that though. Good luck with Monarch though, it's going to a format where S/T removal will be needed.

Brightshine Stardust
8th November 2015, 03:15 PM
http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/ndiQyEr.jpg?w=605

.........I already have the suion, but I originally wanted to see a clearer picture of the field spell just to make sure, and turns out my suion was right.

The blue mecha seems to be based on Liveman's Blue Dolphin.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/powerrangers/images/d/d6/Live-dolphin.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20130113181944

ATK 0
DEF 0

Yeah, it's a lie, that wasn't fast at all. Unless they meant adding to hand as opposed to summon :rolleyes:

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 03:18 PM
Unless you have more pilots in hand, that's just three mechs that can't attack. Circus Act wouldn't have much problem with that. It's not exactly fair to compare them to that though. Good luck with Monarch though, it's going to a format where S/T removal will be needed.

Alchemic Magician, Full Armored Black Ray, Gaia Dragon. Piercing Damage and more Backrow hate, if your opponent has any further that is. And if they go first with Magnas, they won't be able to do anything anyway, neither search nor Hope the Lightning.
In the TCG CLowns won't have their Shocklock and Ptole is mostlikely going to get hit, Monarchs will mostlikely get a few wins for a while, or maybe not since it would mostlikely end like Shaddolls. One other dominating Deck (Kozmoz) just wrecks them apart because it's their weakness so people are discouraged to play them.

kahunyu
8th November 2015, 03:32 PM
.........I already have the suion, but I originally wanted to see a clearer picture of the field spell just to make sure, and turns out my suion was right.

The blue mecha seems to be based on Liveman's Blue Dolphin.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/powerrangers/images/d/d6/Live-dolphin.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20130113181944

Yeah, it's a lie, that wasn't fast at all. Unless they meant adding to hand as opposed to summon :rolleyes:

Oh good somebody else noticed the potential Liveman reference.

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
8th November 2015, 03:41 PM
so, the next mecha beast of the broken rangers came out and oh surprise, it destroys s/ts. Aslong as they don't get more consistent af plussing cards... It's already way too easy to summon magnas. Maybe useful with speedroids and phantom knights because you can never have enough backrow hate.

Priestress is good. You can target her yourself and plus immedietly, also you can send herself as release escape. It's a reviving tuner and since we are getting more blue-eyes spam, azure eyes will be quite easy.

Wait, how do you summon magnus?!

Rygoken
8th November 2015, 03:43 PM
I actually think that Priestess is quite good. mostly due to the fact that she does not have to be targeted by and opponents card eff but just by anyones. Also she's can go solid +2. I really look forward to more blue eyes support, Konami already has a decent start to go off of with the structure deck.

Structure deck? You mean there making another blue eyes structure deck! I need a link please!

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 03:43 PM
Wait, how do you summon magnus?!

Scroll a bit up.

Ciphermask
8th November 2015, 03:47 PM
Structure deck? You mean there making another blue eyes structure deck! I need a link please!

There wasn't a new Blue-Eyes one announced. I assume he means the dragon structure deck that's getting redone.

Rygoken
8th November 2015, 03:55 PM
There wasn't a new Blue-Eyes one announced. I assume he means the dragon structure deck that's getting redone.

Oh ok my bad thanks for the info

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
8th November 2015, 03:57 PM
Scroll a bit up.

Oh, I thought you meant summon it the way it is now.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 03:58 PM
Oh, I thought you meant summon it the way it is now.

Galaxy Queens Light and Symphonic Warriors or Astral Force with Trains is the best you can do at the moment.

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
8th November 2015, 04:04 PM
Galaxy Queens Light and Symphonic Warriors or Astral Force with Trains is the best you can do at the moment.

Quantum Trains...

I NEED TO DO THIS, only problem is that they have 2 field spells I need.

Dyson Sphere
8th November 2015, 05:09 PM
hmmmm im just hoping for the manga phantom knight cards

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 06:10 PM
So I just tested Blue and Red Layer along the Whale in my Synchro Deck as a little engine.. Damn. The fact that Blue Layer searches for Red Layer and recycles the Xyz so it can be used infinite times is quite... damn. Red Layer gets summoned and recycles Blue Layer so I can search for another Red Layer, so that the Red Layer can loop itself forever, meanwhile summoning Blue Layers when he leaves the field. Either for defense or as Synchro/Xyz Mats

Also, 2800 is one big fucking amount of DEF.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 06:17 PM

Well, usually, when a monster gets Solemned, it gets useless. Magnus just summons a big fortress. Besides, you can use them as fodder to summon another magnus, if you have the field spell.
Personally, I don't think they lose advantage if magnus gets destroyed or solemned.

Necroci
8th November 2015, 06:21 PM
The priestesses effect makes me wonder if we're going to get a flute of summoning dragon retrain or whatever with an effect that includes targeting a monster you control so that she can add a bunch of dragons to your hand for the flute to summon.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 06:21 PM
So I just tested Blue and Red Layer along the Whale in my Synchro Deck as a little engine.. Damn. The fact that Blue Layer searches for Red Layer and recycles the Xyz so it can be used infinite times is quite... damn. Red Layer gets summoned and recycles Blue Layer so I can search for another Red Layer, so that the Red Layer can loop itself forever, meanwhile summoning Blue Layers when he leaves the field. Either for defense or as Synchro/Xyz Mats

Also, 2800 is one big fucking amount of DEF.

That's powercreep for you and konami's job lately.
I'm just waiting for green layer to see what they come up with. If those guys work so good in tandem, I don't know what to expect from the green one.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 06:25 PM
That's powercreep for you and konami's job lately.
I'm just waiting for green layer to see what they come up with. If those guys work so good in tandem, I don't know what to expect from the green one.

Well, with Speedroids having a good Rank 3 Engine, I just got more backrow hate. Atleast something for me

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 06:28 PM
Well, with Speedroids having a good Rank 3 Engine, I just got more backrow hate. Atleast something for me

Yeah, at least that 2800 DEF wall is generic backrow hate.
Just wait for it to be abused in power rangers against clowns and other solemn.dek. Well, it needs to hit the field first, so, honestly, I don't know if it's gonna work that well.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 06:30 PM
Yeah, at least that 2800 DEF wall is generic backrow hate.
Just wait for it to be abused in power rangers against clowns and other solemn.dek. Well, it needs to hit the field first, so, honestly, I don't know if it's gonna work that well.

Well, works retardedly well for me and I only use them as an engine...

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 06:33 PM
Well, works retardedly well for me and I only use them as an engine...

If power rangers go first, they could probably wreck clowns.
If clowns go first, locks and more locks.
Now they could invent D-Wheels to see who goes first.

TheRamenNoodle
8th November 2015, 07:04 PM
Hey, Priestess is pretty much a free tuna though.

ScionStorm
8th November 2015, 07:21 PM
If power rangers go first, they could probably wreck clowns.

http://comicsalliance.com/files/2015/11/PR11.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3117/2629964244_d4b86c382f.jpg
meheheh....

ThePhotonLegion
8th November 2015, 07:40 PM
"Blue-Eyes" getting a support card the first month that Shining Victories is going to be advertised in V Jump. How coincidental...

Butter
8th November 2015, 08:12 PM
I wonder what the green zord will do. Maybe a searcher in the same vein as GGX, but the other two are generic with quick effect benefits if you use it in its home deck.

Wait I thought of something, but it might be too much.
Once per turn, both players randomly send X cards from their extra deck to the graveyard. If this card has super dhdhfhshfjfhdhc green layer as an xyz material, you get to choose the cards sent.

ScionStorm
8th November 2015, 08:12 PM
I still want to see a "Silent" LV archetype before this nostalgia era fades to simmer.

Butter
8th November 2015, 08:16 PM
Yeah I agree, LV cards or vwxyz retrains. The fusions are still pretty OP, but the monsters need speed and effects.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 08:22 PM
Yeah I agree, LV cards or vwxyz retrains. The fusions are still pretty OP, but the monsters need speed and effects.

Yeah, I want to see more XYZ too. Personally I don't like the GX ones very much. I prefer Kaiba's.
But it would be nice to see them all getting support.
Just imagine an entire alphabet archetype. How cool would that be?
Now back to reality, they could get some support through Spell and Traps, more Union monsters, just because Union fell into oblivion, and retrained versions.

Butter
8th November 2015, 08:29 PM
They would need to float by being banished and discarded too. Sounds like Nekroz or Shaddolls.

ScionStorm
8th November 2015, 08:58 PM
Yeah, I want to see more XYZ too. Personally I don't like the GX ones very much. I prefer Kaiba's.
But it would be nice to see them all getting support.
Just imagine an entire alphabet archetype. How cool would that be?
Now back to reality, they could get some support through Spell and Traps, more Union monsters, just because Union fell into oblivion, and retrained versions.
I want to summon STFU Dragon Silencer Cannon fusion.

Dyson Sphere
8th November 2015, 09:02 PM
how about a new union archetype and union support like a rota for union monsters or a spell that ss's a union from deck so we can quickly swarm the main deck monsters

ScionStorm
8th November 2015, 09:11 PM
Kaiba's new Alphabet Union Fusions:

STFU Dragon Silencer Cannon
MONEY Cash Catapult Conflict Resolver

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 09:12 PM
Unions are gonna need a shitload more speed to have anything, and then have good effects on top of it
as they are, they amount to using a summon to get a 500-900 buff and a Battle shield

I can just Equip Fighting Spirit and get that result

but any support the XYZ get, it will just turn into R4NK support easy since you are essentially asking for "Summon Level 4s faster"

Destiny91
8th November 2015, 09:15 PM
Well, I was worried about all the PK easy swarm. But it will almost always be used (at least around 75% of the time) during the opponent's turn (talking about Break Sword and Fragile Armor).
So placing myself as the opponent, there are plenty of ways to reduce the number of field presence before the PK player can Xyz summon.

I'll have to keep that in mind if this becomes meta.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 09:18 PM
Unions are gonna need a shitload more speed to have anything, and then have good effects on top of it
as they are, they amount to using a summon to get a 500-900 buff and a Battle shield

I can just Equip Fighting Spirit and get that result

but any support the XYZ get, it will just turn into R4NK support easy since you are essentially asking for "Summon Level 4s faster"

I once had an Idea like "Reveal one Level 6 LIGHT Machine Type Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, Special Summon two monsters that are listed on blablabla. You cannot Xyz Summon aslong as those Monsters are face-up on the field"

Dyson Sphere
8th November 2015, 09:20 PM
I once had an Idea like "Reveal one Level 6 LIGHT Machine Type Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, Special Summon two monsters that are listed on blablabla. You cannot Xyz Summon aslong as those Monsters are face-up on the field"

lets take out that level 6 restriction and make it better, and by better i mean splashable and useable in cyber dragons, speaking of cyber dragons i remember when i used xyz dragon cannon i used cyber dragons as an engine with repair plant and network

ScionStorm
8th November 2015, 09:22 PM
Blablabla... that's one of Yuma's arechetypes, right? >:P

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 09:28 PM
lets take out that level 6 restriction and make it better, and by better i mean splashable and useable in cyber dragons, speaking of cyber dragons i remember when i used xyz dragon cannon i used cyber dragons as an engine with repair plant and network

Cyber Dragons already have way too much and are waaaay too OTK

Dyson Sphere
8th November 2015, 09:30 PM

still i'd rather have the card you made have no level restiction , also waiting on cyber dragons getting their own fusion spell

Destiny91
8th November 2015, 09:31 PM
Blablabla... that's one of Yuma's arechetypes, right? >:P

Blablabla Magician
Blablabla Girl
Blablabla Warrior

Yeah, I can imagine that. LOL

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 09:32 PM
still i'd rather have the card you made have no level restiction , also waiting on cyber dragons getting their own fusion spell

Overload Fusion pretty much is.

Dyson Sphere
8th November 2015, 09:33 PM
Overload Fusion pretty much is.

yeah, but i mean one that can be searched by core

LolsterXD97
8th November 2015, 09:34 PM

The times where reaching high ATK wasn't a Zexal trademark... (Dat 36900 ATK record...)

Butter
8th November 2015, 09:37 PM
Dinosaur unions sound like it could work. Dinos have a really good RotA and Jurrac impact. That and dinosaurs combining sounds amazing.

Mofiz
8th November 2015, 09:42 PM
yeah, but i mean one that can be searched by core

Cybernetic Fusion Support counts I guess.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Kaiba's new Alphabet Union Fusions:

STFU Dragon Silencer Cannon
MONEY Cash Catapult Conflict Resolver

Wouldn't it be awesome?

- - - Updated - - -

That "You cannot Xyz Summon" clause is imperative in a lot of cards nowadays.

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 09:47 PM
That "You cannot Xyz Summon" clause is imperative in a lot of cards nowadays.

and you notice nothing uses that clause....

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 09:50 PM

I'm sick of CyDra. Yeah, I wouldn't mind nice support for them. But after Infinity... Just stop.
And, like Mofiz said, they're OTK. That's boring and they don't need more OTK power.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a sad world... Cheap ass R4NK for days.

Comun
8th November 2015, 09:50 PM

The popular theory is that the way to summon Blue-Eyes is by adding the 2 not yet revealed Blue-Eyes Pendulum Scales.

aera644
8th November 2015, 09:53 PM
o god just no

Mofiz

Even the new Kaiju has a Synchro restriction.

aera644
o god just no

o god just no

Dyson Sphere
8th November 2015, 09:55 PM
I'm sick of CyDra. Yeah, I wouldn't mind nice support for them. But after Infinity... Just stop.
And, like Mofiz said, they're OTK. That's boring and they don't need more OTK power.

- - - Updated - - -

i bet you're only sick of their xyz, but i'm sure you wouldn't mind fusion

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 09:58 PM

in a nutshell, yes
NOTHING needs more Xyz
EVERYTHING needs more Synchro and Fusion (in that order)

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 10:00 PM

You bet wrong.
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon is just ridiculous against machines;
Cyber End Dragon, 4k ATK + piercing;
I don't mind Cyber Twin nor the first effect of Rampage.
But the most annoying thing is how easily you can summon them.

- - - Updated - - -

in a nutshell, yes
NOTHING needs more Xyz

Well, and everything definitively needs less Xyz. At least cheap and strong Xyz.

Dyson Sphere
8th November 2015, 10:02 PM
in a nutshell, yes
NOTHING needs more Xyz

you mean Fusion and synchro (in that order) like i'd like roids to get some fusion love so i can use all 3 types of summons in my speedroids

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 10:13 PM
you mean Fusion and synchro (in that order) like i'd like roids to get some fusion love so i can use all 3 types of summons in my speedroids

No I mean Synchro and Fusion

When was the last time you saw ANY White card in a competitive deck since 2012 that wasn't named Virgil?

Fusions have done things and have gotten several new archetypes and general support

Even with the Synchro Dimension around, Konami has still not given any Synchros the power creep they need to keep up

Every Fusion using deck floats, Xyz are Horribly overpowered and clowns make them float too.

Synchros are the only thing that still actually takes an investment, when they die, you are out like 3-4 cards. and to make matters worse Konami has been going on a trend of using Synchros to make Bigger synchros, not making any float or have decent protection, which just compounding the problem. See the Assault Blackwings for an example of that.
They have to compete with Quasar, MAYBE get 1 hit in and if they are lucky get castel'd next turn

I used to think they were being careful, since Synchro is the easiest mechanic to break, but its plenty evident at this point that they just don't care..

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 10:14 PM
Hey remember these reviews I did back on Disqus? I never said I was done with them.

The Phantom Knights of Fragile Armor
-Okay, first off, 2000 DEF isn't fragile. In a deck that's fitted for defensive purposes with the use of both Spell/Trap flooding and with members with low ATK and DEF made for Rank3/Dark Rebellion spamming, this member certainly takes the cake in terms of filling the gap the deck needed. Speaking of needs!
-We need a Phantom Knights Helmet. We have the hood, the Suit, and the Boots, we now only need the head to complete the ultimate Phantom Knight! ....Anyway, onto the importance of this card.
-It's effect is fairly nice, as it states whenever your Knights would get destroyed, you can special summon this card. It definitely helps with the support of the Deck, working as a Gardna in the event you couldn't Xyz out your bosses due to some bad luck here and there. To further help this out, if you banish this card, you can send another Phantom Knights OR a Phantom Spell/Trap from hand to Grave to draw 1 card. Definitely useful for getting out the Shadow Veils and Yuto-ing your way out of tight spots.
Overall, this card is decent, especially since it can easily Summon out a Dark Rebellion thanks to the level (or any other Rank 4 you plan on using), and it's bulky. But seriously, please make a helmet for the Knight so we can all see the glorious Phantom Knight of Phantominess or whatever.

-Super Quantum Mecha Beast Submersible Carrier Aero Dolphins, er I mean, Magnapulse
-I'm loving this archetype already. I hope that helps with the support.
-2800 DEF for a Rank3 Generic Xyz? I'm feeling the many salty tears of every single Rank 3 out there now. Except Acid Golem's.
-Sadly, that first statement is not good. unable to attack with no materials? Ew. Luckily for most Duelists, I highly recommend keeping your Zord in Defense position, as it's not ready to form our Megazord yet.
-Until then, simply destroy backrow. Seriously, just Detach the materials and remove those unneeded threats. If your Blue Ranger waifu is currently piloting this zord, Disrupt your opponent too. Afterwards, just equip a new guy (or gal) into the Zord and continue the disruption! ...Yeah, I lost the ability to make good wordplay, so yeah, if you excuse me, let's just keep it at that. This card is good, and it's a welcome addition to the Rank 12 Super Sentai Yugiohninger Megazord..thing.
-Did I already mention that this looks like a robotic version of Submersible Carrier Aero Shark?

Preistess with Eyes of Blue
-Oh...That's..not good.
-Don't mind this waifu folks, just move on, she's only good when it comes to looks, you know, like most fanservice is.
-In English: The fact that the effect is a "Once per turn, Per card" effect, meaning you can only use one effect of this card once on your turn ruins all potential. In addition to this, despite the neat Add 2 Blue-Eyes monsters (AKA new support and a search option for Shining Dragon finally) from Deck to hand, you need to send an effect monster you control to grave while targeted by an effect. Unless the effect allows her to gain Attack or what not, or you control a White Stone of Legend and conveniently have a Trade-In in your hand, this card is sheer bad. I suppose it can be a nice out for shining Angel or One for One, as when it's in your Graveyard, you can shuffle a Blue-Eyes monster you control back to deck to Reborn this lady. ...I guess it's nice for Rank1 plays..in a Deck all about Powerhousing the opponent with the Strangest (and Strongest!) Normal Monster in the Game? Unless Kaiba plays this in the new movie and you want to build his exact copy of his Deck, steer far away from this card. Except the artwork, that's something special. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 10:20 PM
Blue-eyes Shining Dragon was already seachable by Melody of awakening Dragon

Unless new blue-eyes monsters that fall out of its parameters are made, I see no reason to use her over it

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 10:22 PM
Huh, didn't know Melody can do such a thing, but I guess the Power of Rock is truly something that can match the powers of an extremely hard monster to summon out.

I got nothing for that last statement though, as the art is the only reason to like this card.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 10:23 PM
No I mean Synchro and Fusion

When was the last time you saw ANY White card in a competitive deck since 2012 that wasn't named Virgil?

Fusions have done things and have gotten several new archetypes and general support

Even with the Synchro Dimension around, Konami has still not given any Synchros the power creep they need to keep up

Every Fusion using deck floats, Xyz are Horribly overpowered and clowns make them float too.

Synchros are the only thing that still actually takes an investment, when they die, you are out like 3-4 cards. and to make matters worse Konami has been going on a trend of using Synchros to make Bigger synchros, not making any float or have decent protection, which just compounding the problem. See the Assault Blackwings for an example of that.
They have to compete with Quasar, MAYBE get 1 hit in and if they are lucky get castel'd next turn

I used to think they were being careful, since Synchro is the easiest mechanic to break, but its plenty evident at this point that they just don't care..

I'd like more generic Fusions like Wyarm.
But I would also like a lot more generic Synchros.

Dyson Sphere
8th November 2015, 10:23 PM
Blue-eyes Shining Dragon was already seachable by Melody of awakening Dragon

Unless new blue-eyes monsters that fall out of its parameters are made, I see no reason to use her over it

level 1 blue-eyes thats name counts as ultimate dragon so you can get shining easily?

ScionStorm
8th November 2015, 10:24 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I'd actually be more interested in seeing Sheppard's deck. The Cyber Ogres and his other Cyber-myth monsters. I had this idea before of counterparting CyberDark Dragon with Sheppard having a Cyber Wind Ogre(Since the Ogres are EARTH) divided into parts based on a huge Airliner. Also, more CyOgre and ChimTech Ogre fusions.

I never really developed them, but they had names like;
Cyber Rampart Ogre
Cyber Eos Ogre (CyEnd counterpart)
Chimeratech CelestialOgre
Chimeratech CosmicOgre
Cyberwind Ogre
Cyberwind Jetwing
Cyberwind Turbine
Cyberwind Finblade

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 10:26 PM
level 1 blue-eyes thats name counts as ultimate dragon so you can get shining easily?

Wouldn't that be the day.
Then watch as Shining gets a brand new errata that states only the originally named Ultimate Dragon can be used as bait.

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 10:26 PM
Huh, didn't know Melody can do such a thing, but I guess the Power of Rock is truly something that can match the powers of an extremely hard monster to summon out.

I got nothing for that last statement though, as the art is the only reason to like this card.

yeah Melody searches all Blue-eyes. Shining, Toon, Malefic, original, and MANY other cards, and can pitch a stone to boot.

This + Stone = All 3 dragons from deck to hand. then all you need is a Poly and you are good. it makes Shining Dragon Viable to summon, albeit still not worth the effort.

Meanwhile, this requires a targetting card to trigger, and you have to summon her first. Just use Maiden to put the dragon on the board instead

Unless they do make Blue-eyes Pendulums (and I'm not getting hopes up on that), then not only is she utter shit, Konami lied about "summoning Blue-eyes as fast as possible"
to which I am not surprised, Fairly certian I brought up them saying something similar about Lightsworn Sancturary back on that article too

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 10:36 PM
Well, the more you know.

As for Blue-Eyes Pendulums, I don't think that's a good idea. Is it interesting, sure, but not something nice for the deck. The deck can already pump out a Blue-Eyes a la Hieratic if it really needs to, and even pure builds have Maiden, Trade-In, Dragon's Mirror, and almost everything they possibly need to work with, and speaking of Maiden, which is already by far the better of the two waifus, both effect wise and artistic value, why the hell is Priestess a Tuner as well? If Konami is thinking we need three Tuners for the archetype just for Azure-Eyes, then clearly that's a dumb move.. Ugh, let's just say that we don't need Kaiba.Dek to become Reiji.Dek anytime soon, please.

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 10:47 PM
Because it summons itself and the option is nice, how often do you use the Stone as a tuner?

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 10:48 PM
Well, the more you know.

As for Blue-Eyes Pendulums, I don't think that's a good idea. Is it interesting, sure, but not something nice for the deck. The deck can already pump out a Blue-Eyes a la Hieratic if it really needs to, and even pure builds have Maiden, Trade-In, Dragon's Mirror, and almost everything they possibly need to work with, and speaking of Maiden, which is already by far the better of the two waifus, both effect wise and artistic value, why the hell is Priestess a Tuner as well? If Konami is thinking we need three Tuners for the archetype just for Azure-Eyes, then clearly that's a dumb move.. Ugh, let's just say that we don't need Kaiba.Dek to become Reiji.Dek anytime soon, please.

Yeah, the idea of Blue-Eyes Pendulums doesn't please me too.
Pendulums are contaminating everything. I like the Pendulums concept, but applying it to everything removes that special aura (that almost it's not special anymore) from them.
Blue-Eyes was one the first boss monsters to be released. Along with it, we have Blue-Eyes Ultimate. The Synchro one was very meh. They made it just because they wanted to make a Synchro and they failed, because it doesn't do justice to the original one. Blue-Eyes should stay faithful to it's origins, in my opinion. They should try to revamp the deck by making the summon of all of the classic Blue-Eyes easier. I know they have a lot of generic Dragon support, but, they're still very vulnerable, so, some side support for that would be good.

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 10:49 PM
Here and there. Mainly whenever I don't have a Blue-Eyes in deck or I felt like wasting a card.
And that's hardly ever.

Dyson Sphere
8th November 2015, 10:55 PM
honestly other than a retrained ult dragon or hining dragon i can't see what they'd give blue-eyes other than pendulums

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 11:00 PM
I have the same ideals with Pendulums. I love the Magicians and the Performapals, even Odd-Eyes (Rebellion being that one cool kid.), but they're almost bad as the Xyz at this point. At first, having one was special, like a new journey about to start, but come 4 to five sets in and there's Numbers and more Xyz that we need to obtain, and it eventually lost its touch. However, unlike Xyz, Pendulum is literally spreading across the world like the Bubonic Plague. Qlis topping a month after release, Performapals having 85% of the Deck Pendulum, Odd-Eyes Rebellion needing to be the only real special one to make the set feel fresh, and the fact we have more Pendulums than Xyz and Synchros now? I get that Pendulum Summoning is cool and all, and it's unique, but tossing it into everything seems like it's too much.

For Blue-Eyes, I liked Azure-Eyes and Maiden, I thought they were healthy additions to a slowly decaying nostalgia bomb, giving it new toys to play with and becoming a fun and strong deck to use again after a multi-year hiatus. However, if they do try and revamp the deck again, I think the justice it would need is a new form of Shining Dragon or Ultimate Dragon, something that Blue-Eyes can fall back on in the middle of a crisis so it doesn't have to resort to field swarming like with Pendulums. As for massive field swarming, if you really want the deck to be fast, then toss in the Draconias or whatever. They work as regular Normal Pendulums and they can at least obtain Blue-Eyes so you need not worry, but overall, a Pendulum Blue-Eyes monster almost sounds insulting, only because of the spread of them just lying around.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 11:01 PM
honestly other than a retrained ult dragon or hining dragon i can't see what they'd give blue-eyes other than pendulums

They didn't give Red-Eyes Pendulums.
Blue-Eyes just needs some cards to pull them to a more competitive scenario. They need to be faster and more consistent if they want to reach that scenario.

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 11:01 PM
Maybe a new Synchro or Xyz, or maybe even a new form of Lord of D. that focuses on Blue-Eyes with some side support that special summons their archetype out exclusively?

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 11:05 PM
I have the same ideals with Pendulums. I love the Magicians and the Performapals, even Odd-Eyes (Rebellion being that one cool kid.), but they're almost bad as the Xyz at this point. At first, having one was special, like a new journey about to start, but come 4 to five sets in and there's Numbers and more Xyz that we need to obtain, and it eventually lost its touch. However, unlike Xyz, Pendulum is literally spreading across the world like the Bubonic Plague. Qlis topping a month after release, Performapals having 85% of the Deck Pendulum, Odd-Eyes Rebellion needing to be the only real special one to make the set feel fresh, and the fact we have more Pendulums than Xyz and Synchros now? I get that Pendulum Summoning is cool and all, and it's unique, but tossing it into everything seems like it's too much.

For Blue-Eyes, I liked Azure-Eyes and Maiden, I thought they were healthy additions to a slowly decaying nostalgia bomb, giving it new toys to play with and becoming a fun and strong deck to use again after a multi-year hiatus. However, if they do try and revamp the deck again, I think the justice it would need is a new form of Shining Dragon or Ultimate Dragon, something that Blue-Eyes can fall back on in the middle of a crisis so it doesn't have to resort to field swarming like with Pendulums. As for massive field swarming, if you really want the deck to be fast, then toss in the Draconias or whatever. They work as regular Normal Pendulums and they can at least obtain Blue-Eyes so you need not worry, but overall, a Pendulum Blue-Eyes monster almost sounds insulting, only because of the spread of them just lying around.

I agree with you. Well said!

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 11:06 PM
The answer is simple: make it more like Photons. Give them some beatstick members that can make a searcher for Blue-Eyes, similar to Galaxion. It would solve one problem with the deck. Maybe toss in a Galaxy expedition or something too...Overall, I would like a faster, more offensive playstyle too, but I'd rather just not see any Pendulums involved.

Dyson Sphere
8th November 2015, 11:10 PM
The answer is simple: make it more like Photons. Give them some beatstick members that can make a searcher for Blue-Eyes, similar to Galaxion. It would solve one problem with the deck. Maybe toss in a Galaxy expedition or something too...Overall, I would like a faster, more offensive playstyle too, but I'd rather just not see any Pendulums involved.

i'd rather have it play differently then galaxy so they can be their own independent deck

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 11:14 PM

I don't want them to be like Galaxys.
I really want them to be faithful to the original Blue-Eyes and its Ultimate Fusion.
The decks really needs to be faster, but I don't want them to become a spam deck and OTK for days either.

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 11:25 PM
..Then I honestly have no clue. Bad enough to be hypocritical about the deck to begin with, but it's also hard to figure out an old deck that wants to be better than before so later into the game. The only options here is either more swarm and more power, but if OTK isn't the way to go, it's Pendulums...In addition,the Fusion style, although is fun, it's not the best way to play the deck, and I think that's what this may be about. A fusion-oriented Blue-Eyes deck could be something that can happen, but for that to work in a competitive zone? Maybe an exclusive Fusion card like Red-Eyes Fusion that dumps Dragons to grave from Deck or wherever to summon Ultimate, maybe, but even then, it's not enough firepower to get the Deck back up in running. That's why I said Photon/Galaxy. Maybe the deck could have some firepower with strong searchers like a Galaxy Wizard-esque card, but again, it's either more power or more swarm, there's sadly no other option, or unless Konami drops a bombshell that can do both, in which case call me damned, but with Priestess being absolute fanservice-y garbage, that idea sadly lost my hopes for it to happen sometime now.

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 11:28 PM
I don't even know why people are assuming pendulums....
don't forget this will have a movie tie in, Kaiba isn't going to be using pendulums (for obvious reasons)
More Blue-eyes stuff could be retrains, or just new lesser monsters (Blue-eyes Wyvern or Tracer counterpart for example)

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 11:30 PM
We (I) brought it up because of your statement about not wanting to hope about them. Everything else, eh, I'll take the gunshots from here.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 11:37 PM
I don't even know why people are assuming pendulums....
don't forget this will have a movie tie in, Kaiba isn't going to be using pendulums (for obvious reasons)
More Blue-eyes stuff could be retrains, or just new lesser monsters (Blue-eyes Wyvern or Tracer counterpart for example)

Yeah, that's what I meant. Support like "Blue-eyes Wyvern or Tracer counterpart". That would make the deck more consistent and would allow them to have tools to don't leave the field that easily. That's what Blue-Eyes need, in my opinion.
I guess we just have to wait for the movie and see.

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 11:41 PM
We (I) brought it up because of your statement about not wanting to hope about them. Everything else, eh, I'll take the gunshots from here.

*Holding Tesla Cannon

...Gun?

Also I wasn't the first to mention them

Destiny91
8th November 2015, 11:47 PM
Next episode seems like Crow will do something called Phantom Synchro, like Synchro Summoning from the grave.

Though we still don't know what it is and how it works, I just hope this is done with a generic Spell card that can be used in any Synchro deck.

The main problem with Synchros is that, while they logically should be faster to bring out than Xyz, that's not the case.

I hope this method Crow is about to use will help.

ChaseLumsden
8th November 2015, 11:53 PM
There was another?
Either way, I'll go grab myself a helmet, a soda, and some paper to write my will.
Better go out in a not so violent and devastating way without these things.

Dread Kaiser
9th November 2015, 12:06 AM
Next episode seems like Crow will do something called Phantom Synchro, like Synchro Summoning from the grave.

Though we still don't know what it is and how it works, I just hope this is done with a generic Spell card that can be used in any Synchro deck.

The main problem with Synchros is that, while they logically should be faster to bring out than Xyz, that's not the case.

I hope this method Crow is about to use will help.

1, SPOILER. TAGS. not everyone reads the Episode Previews

2, "Phantom" (full context "Phantom Synchro Technique" isn't Necessarily the name of it, it could just be meaning "Lost". that is to say it can turn out to be Accel Synchro. also for fucks sake do NOT let it involve spells. that is the entire reason Rank-up Sucks. Synchros get enough hate from Konami as is, don't give them a shitty RUM knock-off on top of it. They are slow, Draw dependent and just take an extra card to do what Accel Synchro or Double tuning does already.

In other words, it will slow them down, not speed them up

3, Synchro and Xyz are the same speed, as they require the same thing, 2-3 monsters on the field (the tuner requirement is basically neglible)

Xyz are superior for a few reasons:
No brainpower involved (2-3 matching levels, no need to add)
Simplistic Deck building (balancing Tuner:Non-Tuner ratio adds another dimension to synchro deck building, one Xyz doesn't have to worry about)
No chance of dead hands full of tuners/without tuners

Mofiz
9th November 2015, 12:15 AM
1, SPOILER. TAGS. not everyone reads the Episode Previews

2, "Phantom" (full context "Phantom Synchro Technique" isn't Necessarily the name of it, it could just be meaning "Lost". that is to say it can turn out to be Accel Synchro. also for fucks sake do NOT let it involve spells. that is the entire reason Rank-up Sucks. Synchros get enough hate from Konami as is, don't give them a shitty RUM knock-off on top of it. They are slow, Draw dependent and just take an extra card to do what Accel Synchro or Double tuning does already.

In other words, it will slow them down, not speed them up

3, Synchro and Xyz are the same speed, as they require the same thing, 2-3 monsters on the field (the tuner requirement is basically neglible)

Xyz are superior for a few reasons:
No brainpower involved (2-3 matching levels, no need to add)
Simplistic Deck building (balancing Tuner:Non-Tuner ratio adds another dimension to synchro deck building, one Xyz doesn't have to worry about)
No chance of dead hands full of tuners/without tuners

Don't forget the fact that Synchro Decks have more than just one Level and your hand won't be able to summon all possible ones. While Xyz Decks, especially Rank 4 Decks have all necessary tools by just having a Deck filled with one spam Level which makes it WAY TOO EASY to deal with every possible situation with every possible hand.

ScionStorm
9th November 2015, 12:29 AM
Maybe this Phantom synchro technique is sort of like Spirit monsters. Easier summoning but they only last on the field a short time before being forced to vacate.

The Sonic Duck
9th November 2015, 12:56 AM
Oh sorry, I meant the Saga structure deck, not a new one.

Dyson Sphere
9th November 2015, 02:03 AM
this phantom synchro thing can either be game changing, or a one shot wonder thats barely ever used. take your bets now, i'm thinking the latter

Brightshine Stardust
9th November 2015, 02:14 AM
Someone else in another forum is betting Phantom Synchro is basically Vayu the Emblem of Honor

Jolan
9th November 2015, 02:15 AM
I'm 90% sure that he'll be able to Synchro from the grave. Like how we can banish from grave for Fusions, but for Synchros.

Hope in the Interstice
9th November 2015, 02:33 AM
... What Phantom Synchro?

Dyson Sphere
9th November 2015, 02:37 AM

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_082 , read the summary, we're just giving some early speculations

Hope in the Interstice
9th November 2015, 02:42 AM
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_-_Episode_082 , read the summary, we're just giving some early speculations
... Oh. Is this a spoiler?

LolsterXD97
9th November 2015, 02:46 AM

According to the preview (But in chapter 81, not the wikia), Crow has a Blackwing with the surname Hazy Shadow that let's him Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster from his Graveyard instead of the Extra Deck.

Dyson Sphere
9th November 2015, 02:46 AM

not really, everyones seen or heard phantom synchro already

Dread Kaiser
9th November 2015, 02:50 AM

It was, and was the reason I keep telling people to use spoiler tags...

SynjoDeonecros
9th November 2015, 02:58 AM
So, we're getting more non-BEWD Blue-Eyes monsters, eh? We gonna get Blue-Eyes versions of the Red-Eyes monsters? Like Blue-Eyes Wyvern and whatnot?

Hope in the Interstice
9th November 2015, 03:01 AM
not really, everyones seen or heard phantom synchro already
I didn't! Come on, now!

Dread Kaiser
9th November 2015, 03:36 AM
yeah, to everyone that read me saying "Not everyone reads the episode Previews" or "Spoiler tags"

I was referring to Hope

HelixReactor
9th November 2015, 04:42 AM
So, here, it is stated that each of Priestess with Eyes of Blue's effects can only be used once per turn, while in the Wiki, it is written that only one of her effects can be used per turn, and only once per turn. So I'm wondering which version is the correct one..

Volteccer
9th November 2015, 05:07 AM
People keep talking about Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, but BEWD has another final form that no one seems to be talking about:

Dragon Master Knight.

If these cards could synergize with the new BLS deck, we could make a monster with absurd levels of power.

Dread Kaiser
9th November 2015, 05:13 AM
People keep talking about Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, but BEWD has another final form that no one seems to be talking about:

Dragon Master Knight.

If these cards could synergize with the new BLS deck, we could make a monster with absurd levels of power.

wait people actually used Blue-eyes to summon that?
Fusion Substitute + Gateway/Manju/Senju + Any fusion spell( Searcher), No Blue-eyes required

and Shining Dragon outclasses it in power, being able to easily top 5K (which is overkill anyway) and Selective-targeting immune, and if you are using Blue-eyes to summon DMK, you need 2 cards, both which can be searched. or you can use one searchable card for Shining

so Dragon Master knight is LESS practical then Blue-eyes shining dragon in this scenario, that's quite an achievement

Next bad Suggestion pls?

Dyson Sphere
9th November 2015, 08:16 AM
hmmm so lets talk about pendulums, what mechanic would make pendulums more broken, a spell that allows you to pendulum summon multiple times per turn, or one that allows you to pendulum from grave

Thanako
9th November 2015, 09:00 AM
Gee, please do use the spoiler tags, yes. But back on topic... Revealing reprints is always kind of shoddy, but I guess some people care about that. Priestess fills a decent role, though it would have gone over far better if she came before Maiden. A good card, just not a 3-of like Maiden. It wants you to use itself and pull off some weird tricks.

Love that the new Phantom Knights is suggesting a possible Rank 4 that requires 3 materials. I could get down with the concept of actually having to play the deck well.

Mofiz
9th November 2015, 10:01 AM
Fusion Substitute + Gateway/Manju/Senju + Any fusion spell( Searcher), No Blue-eyes required

and Shining Dragon outclasses it in power, being able to easily top 5K (which is overkill anyway) and Selective-targeting immune, and if you are using Blue-eyes to summon DMK, you need 2 cards, both which can be searched. or you can use one searchable card for Shining

so Dragon Master knight is LESS practical then Blue-eyes shining dragon in this scenario, that's quite an achievement

Next bad Suggestion pls?

But there is still nothing cooler than beating the game with a galaxy crusher. Now if we got get a retrained Fusion. I asked for the Ritual Support and it came, and im still waiting for this

Volteccer
9th November 2015, 02:54 PM

Next bad Suggestion pls?

I was thinking of more of a retrained version, though. Basically, combine the retrained BEUD with Super Black Luster Soldier to make something truly worth all that effort.

Dread Kaiser
9th November 2015, 03:23 PM
hmmm so lets talk about pendulums, what mechanic would make pendulums more broken, a spell that allows you to pendulum summon multiple times per turn, or one that allows you to pendulum from grave

All of the above, not as stupid as that pendulum from deck Idea, but adding onto this is a horrible Idea and "Summon from other places" is both simplistic and stupid

ScionStorm
10th November 2015, 01:00 AM
Pendulum Bouncers then. Bounce monsters back to the hand who's levels are between the scales of the Pendulums.

Dread Kaiser
10th November 2015, 01:54 AM
Pendulum Bouncers then. Bounce monsters back to the hand who's levels are between the scales of the Pendulums.

Yeah, just make free Generic Field clearing scales

That can't possibly devolve into an OTK frenzy, TRIVAR FOR EVERYONE!

Volteccer
10th November 2015, 02:55 AM
All it would take for pendulums to be more broken is easier access to high scales and more pendulum boss monsters.

Dread Kaiser
10th November 2015, 03:18 AM
All it would take for pendulums to be more broken is easier access to high scales and more pendulum boss monsters.
Lol, almost all of them summon the only level that matters, 4

Volteccer
10th November 2015, 01:43 PM
Lol, almost all of them summon the only level that matters, 4

Imagine if Towers was a pendulum monster, without the restriction the Qliphort pendulum monsters usually have, and they could always pendulum summon it.

That's what I'm referring to. Making Pendulum not just a waylay for Xyz and make the pendulum monsters the actual threat.

Pendulum
10th November 2015, 05:36 PM
Imagine if Towers was a pendulum monster, without the restriction the Qliphort pendulum monsters usually have, and they could always pendulum summon it.

That's what I'm referring to. Making Pendulum not just a waylay for Xyz and make the pendulum monsters the actual threat.

You would like that?

Mofiz
10th November 2015, 05:49 PM

Yes, because there is definitely no problem with a broken monster that is immune to anything and can get rid of ANY monster (no fucking exceptions) that can revive itself every turn...

Never die
10th November 2015, 05:59 PM
To be frank unless tower had its leveled changed as well it would not matter at all imao,its level 10 and the biggest scale qliphort has is 9,the difference would be that it could be recovered with qlimate change(or other pendulum cards related like wavering eyes) and its use as a pendulum scale would depend on its new scale and pendulum effect.

Pendulum
10th November 2015, 06:02 PM
Yes, because there is definitely no problem with a broken monster that is immune to anything and can get rid of ANY monster (no fucking exceptions) that can revive itself every turn...

He is not being serious.
I mean, he can't be.

Volteccer
10th November 2015, 06:13 PM
I was talking about how to make pendulums more broken. I would never want this to be an actual thing.

Pendulum
10th November 2015, 06:18 PM
I was talking about how to make pendulums more broken. I would never want this to be an actual thing.

Ah, what a relief.
Pendulums are strong enough already. And with strong enough I mean more than enough because they already defiled a lot of decks.

Mofiz
10th November 2015, 06:23 PM
Ah, what a relief.
Pendulums are strong enough already. And with strong enough I mean more than enough because they already defiled a lot of decks.

The principle of Pendulums is pretty broken. Not only are they just as strong as non-Pendulums, but the fact that they can be used simply as mats for everything is just fucked up. It's even a more stupid mechanic than Xyz, it could have been handled a bit better but they went worse than I even expected.

Pendulum
10th November 2015, 06:33 PM
The principle of Pendulums is pretty broken. Not only are they just as strong as non-Pendulums, but the fact that they can be used simply as mats for everything is just fucked up. It's even a more stupid mechanic than Xyz, it could have been handled a bit better but they went worse than I even expected.

Hence why I think they should have a lot of limitations. They shouldn't have been so splashable and so easy to use.
Unfortunately, when a new summoning method comes out, the tendency seems to be to facilitate the game for lazy people, who don't want to think much.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the Pendulum and the Xyz mechanic, but I agree they're very simple and easy. However, one person may make awesome things with them, if said person puts some effort into it.

Volteccer
10th November 2015, 07:06 PM
I think Performapals were a pretty balanced deck, before EMEm became a thing. No access to fusions or synchros, and only intermittent access to Xyz. They had to rely on what's in hand to get around stuff. Silver Claw and Drumming Kong are their most intimidating pendulum monsters.

Conversely, Performages are what pendulum decks probably shouldn't be, but that cat is already out of the bag.

Mofiz
10th November 2015, 07:06 PM
I think Performapals were a pretty balanced deck, before EMEm became a thing. No access to fusions or synchros, and only intermittent access to Xyz. They had to rely on what's in hand to get around stuff. Silver Claw and Drumming Kong are their most intimidating pendulum monsters.

Conversely, Performages are what pendulum decks probably shouldn't be, but that cat is already out of the bag.

Skullcrobat and Monkeyboard are the ones you don't want to see.

Destiny91
10th November 2015, 07:59 PM
And if things keep getting worse we will end up having a continuos spell like this

"Each time you Xyz Summon using Pendulum Summoned monsters OR Pendulum monsters on your monster zone, you can add 1 Pendulum monster from your deck to your hand and, if it is a Level 4 monster, you can Special Summon it, but it cannot be used as a Synchro material monster"

LolsterXD97
10th November 2015, 08:04 PM
And if things keep getting worse we will end up having a continuos spell like this

"Each time you Xyz Summon using Pendulum Summoned monsters OR Pendulum monsters on your monster zone, you can add 1 Pendulum monster from your deck to your hand and, if it is a Level 4 monster, you can Special Summon it, but it cannot be used as a Synchro material monster"

If Konami does that I will never touch online on sims again and just go to play alone vs A.I.

LolsterXD97
10th November 2015, 08:12 PM

Tech a level 4 DARK Dragon in normal Performapals and you can also get a free 3K beatstick which can burn for 1800 (If you use Silver Claw) each time it destroys a monster.

Brightshine Stardust
11th November 2015, 02:42 AM
It's funny, I didn't notice the new Priestess finally made "Blue-Eyes" an archetype, until someone else said it in the CAC thread.