PDA

View Full Version : My take on the Buster Blader BOSH edition deck

Indytotof
8th November 2015, 08:40 PM
Hello duelists !

I'm presenting to you my take on the new Buster Blader deck:

http://i.imgur.com/g6acixY.jpg

This deck can do some crazy combos but... I'm a little insatisfied with this deck...

I want to make this deck more Dragon-oriented (with Mythic Tree & Mythic Water Dragons for exemple).

PS: I perfectly know that Pendulum version with the Magicians are a way better version of this deck but I'm already using them in my Odd-Eyes so they are unavaible.

Pendulum
8th November 2015, 08:43 PM
Your image is broken. Try using imgur instead of mediafire.

Indytotof
8th November 2015, 08:48 PM
image re-uploaded with imgur.

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 08:54 PM
I'm still working on mine, but since the in theme Types matched up so well, I'm trying to make it "The Claw of Hermos: The Deck"

The Required types are all there and every Hermos Fusion, sans time magic hammer, can make Buster Blader a stupidly powerful murder Machine

Buster Blader is basically the perfect target. the problem of the Hermos Fusions: that they don't actually power up the monster (with 1 obvious exception) and are battle focused, so they can really only work with already Strong monsters. and having Strong beaters is the main selling point here

Dragon Destroyer is big and has piercing, give him the sword and watch the ATK score Fly to 5 Digits
Everything else would love Rocket Hermos Cannon. Double Attack w/ Piercing on some 4kish+ Paladin? hells yes

Indytotof
8th November 2015, 09:00 PM
I'm still working on mine, but since the in theme Types matched up so well, I'm trying to make it "The Claw of Hermos: The Deck"

The Required types are all there and every Hermos Fusion, sans time magic hammer, can make Buster Blader a stupidly powerful murder Machine

Buster Blader is basically the perfect target. the problem of the Hermos Fusions: that they don't actually power up the monster (with 1 obvious exception) and are battle focused, so they can really only work with already Strong monsters. and having Strong beaters is the main selling point here

Dragon Destroyer is big and has piercing, give him the sword and watch the ATK score Fly to 5 Digits
Everything else would love Rocket Hermos Cannon. Double Attack w/ Piercing on some 4kish+ Paladin? hells yes

And now I'm thinking to add Timaeus, Critias and Hermos in this deck.... Tyrant Burst Dragon + Rocket Hermos Cannon + Dark Paladin = GG

Also I can have a good match-up against Performages & Pals with the good set-up (that is incredibly easy to have).

Dread Kaiser
8th November 2015, 09:01 PM
And now I'm thinking to add Timaeus, Critias and Hermos in this deck.... Tyrant Burst Dragon + Rocket Hermos Cannon + Dark Paladin = GG

Also I can have a good match-up against Performages & Pals with the good set-up (that is incredibly easy to have).

well yeah, you have a good match-up against ANYTHING that depends on on-field monster effects when you are setup