PDA

View Full Version : Budget Kaiju Deck

Zillabrony13
9th November 2015, 02:18 AM
The Kaiju archetype has always interested me, considering my love for everything Godzilla. And now with the new Kaiju cards I'll try my hand at making a semi-pure Kaiju deck.

Deck List:
3 Dogoran, The Mad Flame Kaiju
3000 beatstick, remove 3 counters to Raigeki your opponent's field, but Dogoran can't attack this turn. Great when combined with Kaiser Colosseum.
3 Kumongous, The Sticky Stream Kaiju
Locks down my opponent by preventing anything they summon from activating their effects or attacking at the cost of 2 counters.
3 Gameciel, The Sea Turtle Kaiju
3000 Wall, negates and banishes anything for 2 Kaiju counters. Great when combined with Kaiju Capture Mission.
3 Radian, The Multidimensional Kaiju
2800 beatstick, summons 1 copy of itself at the cost of 2 Kaiju counters. Great for pouring on damage.
2 Battle Fader
Stalls my opponent when the manage to run over my Kaiju.

3 Kyoutou Waterfront
Whenever anything goes from the field to the grave it gains 1 counter for my Kaijus and searches a Kaiju whenever it has 3 or more counters.
3 Upstart Goblin
Draw 1 card and give my opponent 1000 life points.
2 Forbidden Lance
Protects my monsters from card effects but they loose 800 atk.
2 Kaiser Colosseum
Keeps my opponent having more than 1 monster on the field 2 of they're lucky.
2 Terraforming
Searches Kyouotu.
1 Owner's Seal
Any Kaiju on my opponent's field come back to me.
1 Raigeki
Destroy all monsters on my opponent's field, racking up tons of counters. Great when combined with Kaiser Colosseum.

3 Kaiju Capture Mission
Flip one Kaiju Face-Down to gain 1 counter. Great for putting Gamecial in defence and running over my opponent's Kaiju.
3 Call of the Haunted
Summon a Kaiju from the grave if I need defense.
3 Remove Brainwashing
Whenever a Kaiju is summoned to my opponent's field it comes right back to me.
3 Fiendish Chain
Negates effects and attacks.

Side Deck:
3 Anti-Spell Fragrance
Stops Pendulum Decks from setting their scales.
3 Royal Decree
Negates any traps that might cause me problems.
2 Grinder Golem
Summons a monster to my opponent's field to be used for Kaiju fodder. Great in the Psyframe and Yosenju matchup along with Mirror Matches.
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
Pop spell and traps.
2 Maxx "C"
Discard this against a Special Summon heavy deck and either stop their play cold or go +2-5