PDA

View Full Version : Arc-V Anime Card Discussion: Raidraptor-Sanctuary and Raidraptor-Target Flag

Aromaiden
10th November 2015, 01:19 AM
Raidraptor-Sanctuary
Spell/Normal
If you control 3 or more "Raidraptor" monsters: Draw 2 cards.

Raidraptor-Target Flag
Trap/Continuous
Activate this card by targeting 1 monster your opponent controls; draw 1 card and reveal it. If that target leaves the field: Destroy this card, and if you do, look at your opponent's hand, and destroy all the cards among them with the same card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) as the card you drew by this card's effect.

Both of the above cards were featured in the anime. Both of which imo have powerful effects, with Sanctuary being a searchable Pot of Greed for Raidraptors, and Target Flag also being searchable and allowing you to draw a card and search your opponents hands, possibly destroying cards from it in the process (although it does also require your opponent to control a monster). What are your opinions on these cards and if they were to be officially released, what would you change about them?

Dyson Sphere
10th November 2015, 01:26 AM
i think target flag will probably stay in anime land while sanctuary could get made but konami will probably nerf it by putting a opt restriction and making you unable to ss anything but raidraptors or something like that

LolsterXD97
10th November 2015, 01:26 AM
Hard OPT clause and Special Summon lock for all but Ruris for Sanctuary.

For Target Flag I don't know, maybe if you control a "Raidraptor" monster.

Dyson Sphere
10th November 2015, 01:27 AM
Hard OPT clause and Special Summon lock for all but Ruris for Sanctuary.

For Target Flag I don't know, maybe if you control a "Raidraptor" monster.

hmmm i totally ninjad you

Aromaiden
10th November 2015, 01:29 AM
If Sanctuary did get made, I think it would be fine with just a hard OPT restriction; the SS restriction seems a bit unnecessary.
Edit: Also I do agree on Target Flag. If it ever does get made, it should definitely get restricted to Raidraptors.

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
10th November 2015, 01:52 AM
I want all the support to be made, I hope none of the RR cards are anime cards </3

But yeah, make them both the way they are. Nerf Sanctuary by making it OPT

WeekendWarrior
12th November 2015, 02:07 PM
Sanctuary could have a discard or a hard OPT clause.

Target Flag, simply have a requirement of controlling a RR card. (Similar to Raptor's Gust)

Jolan
12th November 2015, 06:58 PM
I wish Sanctuary was in SPWR, with a OPT Clause. I'd be very happy.

WeekendWarrior
13th November 2015, 12:46 PM
Sanctuary is just an alternative Pot of Greed for anime purposes, I can't see it actually being made.

yshipster
14th November 2015, 05:00 PM
Sanctuary is just an alternative Pot of Greed for anime purposes, I can't see it actually being made.

Since Pot of Greed is banned, there is no such card for RRs right now, so thats no reason to not print it. Also it gives RRs finally some draw power, so that they can obtain their RUMs quicker, which is actually pretty good. Even with a OPT clause, I would run 2-3 of it.

Jolan
14th November 2015, 05:42 PM
Since Pot of Greed is banned, there is no such card for RRs right now, so thats no reason to not print it. Also it gives RRs finally some draw power, so that they can obtain their RUMs quicker, which is actually pretty good. Even with a OPT clause, I would run 2-3 of it.
Pretty much. I already run 1 Allure, if TCG had Semi'd it, I would run 2. RRs may have extreme searching power but all I can search for is:
1) raidraptor monsters
2) RR nest
3) RR readyness
4) a quickplay RUM
Most of the actual RUMs that you would use, and that Konami wants me to use, are physically unsearchable and the only way to get them is if somehow I had direct drawpower in a RR deck, after thinning it out by searching every single RR monster I have.
That's the only reason why Sanctuary should be printed, since it solves one of the issues a RR Deck has, even after SPWR's reveals.